Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

42 - Always & Forever

418 13 6
By ZariasWritings_

Small Time Jump 3 days later...

____________________________________

Teresa huffed, waiting for Adriano to finish with her bandage. "I can do it myself, you know?" She teased and he shook his head, not looking at her as he said,

"I want to" He snipped the excess and taped it down, making her wince a little and him apologizing. "So we haven't had a friend talk really" She said and he raised his eyebrow, nodding for her to go on.

"You know I suck at this girl best friend with a male thing" He chuckled, finishing and pulling her shirt down then looked at her asking, " How so? "

He grabbed the trash, and her eyes followed him as he went to throw it away, with her arms on the counter. " Well for one, I should be annoying you about your love life, but since you're a Capo of a mafia, I rather not pull a girl into your drama" He smirked, leaning over the counter, a few inches off from her face yet nothing was intimate about it.

"Are you trying to tell me I need to get laid?" She looked up and put her hand under her chin, her fingers mindlessly tapping her lips and watched his grin grow and she let out an exasperated breath with a groan.

"Fine. Yes I am"

Adriano explained that he did appreciate her concern, but his mind weren't just on sex or anyone for that matter. He changed the conversation by bringing up Luciano. Since the hospital, he only called her good night every single day, there wasn't any other conversation. Teresa didn't complain because she knew that he was busy being a Don and securing their safety.

It was okay though because she had Rolo and Adriano.

"How about wearing a bra? It's almost distracting when I am trying to bandage you up" He chuckled causing her to laugh and nod. Even though she could do it on her own, bending her arm would accidentally make her elbow hit her chest or even just beneath her breasts which is close to her wound as well, which would put her in pain, and she was grateful that Adriano did help her. She just needed to wear the patch a few more days. She did take pain medication and fortunately the doctor did give her medication that was only harmless for the child, which wasn't a lot of medication out there, but it did do her good.

And so far, it's been an entire week since she got shot and still she remembers it like it was just yesterday.

A knock on the door brought them out of their laughter of a joke and she looked at Adriano causing him to shrug, not knowing who was at the door. With a huff and a wince, she jumped down from the high stool with Adriano following behind her. He made it in front of her, making her wait upstairs while went down to answer.

And he sighed and opened the door to reveal an overly excited Nina. Between being surprised and confused why she was here, she didn't realize Nina were running up to her and all she heard was, "Wait Nina -"

But she jumped on Teresa quickly already like they usually did each other, but only difference, Teresa yelled as the impact greatly harmed her and Nina, startled by her loudness, got off her. Teresa ran into her room, Adriano running after her and he slammed their door shut, hearing her cry in the bathroom.

She paced back and forth, shaking her hands and repeatedly wiping her eyes.

"Fuck" Adriano sweared under his breath as he saw her patch began to stain red, her bleeding. He grabbed the aid kit for the second time today and he picked her up, setting her on the counter.

"It hurts so bad Adriano. It hurts" She sobbed and he nodded, telling her he knows.

"Teresa, you know I can't snatch it off. I have to go slow. I know it hurts" He cupped her face and she sniffled, nodding as she turned her head so she wouldn't see. She leaned forward and he didn't know what she was doing till she wrapped her around his neck and laid the side of her face on his shoulder.

He took a deep breath, hating how it was going to hurt her. But he had to stop the bleeding. Removing the tape he began to pull it off and she started crying harder and they heard the door being burst open, but he didn't stop and Nina walked in just as he pulled the rest off.

He grabbed a warm damp towel and laid it over her and heard Nina gasps.

"What the hell happened to her?!" She yelled but he ignored her still, brushing Teresa's hair back, hearing her small sniffles.

"Give us a second Nina. Please" He said, trying not to sound rude, though the crack in it gave it away but she nodded anyway seeing the sweat on Teresa's face and the blood on the bandage he just removed. She shut the door and he looked at Teresa because she had no bra.

"Uh Teresa-"

"Just do it please?" She sniffled and he nodded. He had her remove herself from him so he could see properly.

After he was done, her arms wrapped around his neck and she laid her face on his chest. He rubbed her back, kissing her forehead. "It still hurts" She sighed and he nodded.

"I will give you some pills. It will go away." She nodded and he smirked against her forehead, just like a baby.

* * *

Now, they were all in Teresa's room, Nina standing up with her arms folded at the end of Teresa's bed and Adriano sitting on the side of her, brushing her hair back while she laid on her back, halfway asleep from the pill he had given her. It was quiet and intense with unsaid words and they knew Nina had a lot after the conversation they just had with her. Now, they were only waiting for a response.

And then suddenly Nina threw her hands in the air yelling, "You got shot?!"

They didn't thoroughly explain everything to her, for obvious reasons but they did say she got shot and how she got shot. Only that it wasn't intentional, that they thought she was someone else. Nina's angry gaze turned to Adriano and she pointed a finger his way, "You. How could you have let this happen?!"

Adriano opened his mouth but Teresa defended him making up another lie though the truth was much better. It was very helpful.

" No. You're going back home with me today! Right now!" Nina demanded and Teresa shook her head.

" No?!" She yelled with a scoff of no doubt directed at Adriano because she knew it was because of him. " You've been here for what, 4 or 5 months and you got shot?!"

" I'm fine Nina" Teresa sighed and this time Nina scoffed at her, Adriano's nose twitching because of his growing irritation.

" You are not fine. You are fine back home. What happened? This was supposed to be a vacation! Not a fucking stay forever"

Teresa winced, holding her head as she caught a hard headache and Adriano noticed. " I know. I should've told you." Adriano's eyes snapped to Teresa's. He didn't like that she was the one apologizing. After all Nina was causing her physical and emotional pain.

"Told me what? That you left me and came to Italy? To move in? With him? You moved for a guy" Nina was throwing shots as if Teresa betrayed her and that was the last thing she did. "Nina please just..." Adriano laid the back of his hand on Teresa's forehead and felt that she was hot.

"No you're going to talk to me because-"

"SHUT UP!" Adriano yelled, Teresa's and Nina's eyes enlarging to his tone and to his words. He got up and Nina backed away, but then she held his gaze and stood her ground.

" I didn't bring you here so you could yell at her" He said and Nina folded her arms.

" Who the fuck are you yelling at?" She questioned, being Nina, Teresa's always known. Daring. Adriano scoffed and turned his back on her saying, "Get out of her room"

"No I'm here for my friend" He snapped as he turned to glare at her.

"Really? Because all you have done so far was put her in pain and try to guilt trip her. I asked you to come because she needed a friend's comfort, because she went through a traumatic thing. All you're doing is being an asshole to her"

Her arms unfolded, offended.

"How dare -"

"Get out. And I won't say it again" He threatened and Teresa began to rise up because of how mad he was. Nina didn't know him, she had no idea what he could, would do to her. Nina looked at Teresa as if to ask if she was agreeing with his demand, but Teresa averted her eyes, not wanting her company at the moment. Nina huffed and stomped away, slamming the door behind her and he went to say something, but Teresa called his name and shook her head.

He groaned, sitting back down on the bed and he laid down, Teresa scooting over to lay the back of her head on his chest. He rubbed her shoulder and kissed her head with a sigh. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" She responded and they heard the door open, and they heard the jingle of Rolo's collar, the door shutting after him. Adriano picked him up, sitting him on the bed and instantly he came and laid his head on Teresa's stomach. She looked up at Adriano and he chuckled, kissing her forehead. "I might not be the only one who knows"

-

Laura closed her eyes, running her hands up and down the soft silky sheets on Luciano's bed. She loved how his dress shirt felt against her body as she hugged herself, smelling them. How they smelled like him and expensive cologne that only he wears.

She laid on his bed, in his shirt, with nothing else on, not even underwear. His shirt is long enough that it made it to the high of her thigh, but with one raise of the arm, you could see much more. Laura wondered why he came home and left without saying the word. That was 3 days ago and all he did was pack. She even wondered if it had something to do with Teresa, maybe they were spending time together. And for once she didn't care, because Teresa could have her time in her mind. In fact Teresa could spend all the time she could, because soon Luciano will be hers.

Only one problem. She needed to figure out how.

-

Teresa groaned as she wiped her mouth of the disgust of pregnancy vomit from her mouth and Adriano chuckled apologizing. Apparently his dinner consisted of a lot of cheese, which smelled awful to her. She didn't even get to touch her food before she had the urge to vomit. "I will fix you something less cheesy" He chuckled, kissing her head and Rolo ran into the bathroom barking.

"I'll walk him" She said and Adriano raised his eyebrow. "I promise I won't go far"

Even then that didn't persuade him and he grabbed Rolo's leash going to do it on his own. Luciano specifically told him not to let her go outside without him. But she just wanted to get some fresh air, and after explaining that, he finally caved and allowed her to, but he gave her a time limit.

She giggled, nodding as she rinsed her mouth and she grabbed Rolo's leash. Rolo ran downstairs as she put in some slippers and opened the door, Rolo running free. She wasn't concerned, she didn't have to walk him on a leash. He normally took a while sniffing around before he even did his business. It was dark out as she looked around, the lights giving her a way to see, though some small parts wouldn't have as much light.

Luciano narrowed his eyes as he saw a woman in a pink nightgown, clearly she had on no bra, her nipples were hard from the coldness and he noticed it was Teresa. Then he saw why she was outside, Rolo.

He laid back in his seat, following her path, making sure she wasn't straying too far from the house.

As he did stare at her, his eyes traveled up her thighs, her bare, thick, beautiful thighs. To him, it was still surreal, a little shocking that he fell in love as hard as he did. He has been in love before, but it wasn't love that he had to fight for to not consume him. Overpower him. A love where he wanted to give and completely, but couldn't.

He saw her arms wrap around herself, rubbing each other, cold. She shouldn't have been out there, not out there alone.

Taking off his coat, he stepped outside the car.

"Rolo! C'mon boy!" She made smooching sounds, clapping her hands and a few seconds after, he ran out from the bushes with his tongue hanging out making her giggle. He ran straight past her, Teresa turning around to walk back to the house, once again letting Rolo lead.

She smiled as he walked, but then he turned around barking. "Seriously?" She groaned and he barked some more. She grew confused and in a swift she turned around, screaming, and jumping as Luciano stood before her. Her breath shook as her eyes stared at him down, a bemused smirk across his face.

"OMG Luciano!" She punched him in his chest, yelling at him, for once not amused by this constant thing, but angry.

"I'm sorry, you scare so easily Tesoro" He chuckled and she pouted, folding her arms.

"It's dark and I did just get shot not too long ago, I think I earned it" He grinned, draping his coat over her.

"You shouldn't be out here alone" He grabbed her hand and nodded at Rolo who was already slipping his way through the doggy window in the door.

Teresa looked down at their joined hands and she sighed, loving how they felt against hers. So warm and even though his hands were bigger than hers, it fit perfectly. She laid her head on his shoulder whispering, "Why are you here?"

He stopped and she lifted her head, turning to face him as he did her. "I miss you" He said and she smiled, tilting her head.

"Oh?" She teased, causing him to chuckle. His hand slipped from hers and they were laid on her waist, pulling her close against him as her hand came up to his face.

"I miss you too" She whispered just as his head slightly tilted, making his way closer and closer and her breath caught up to her as her eyes closed and she felt his lips. Nothing was more articulate than his lips on hers, their kiss. She always felt something new when he kissed her. But this kiss made her feel more than words could describe. So many things she knew about him, about their relationship, but his lips made her forget even her own name.

Her hand made its way up to his hair as his strong hand cupped her face, lowering down to her neck, his thumb just above her jawline. They felt their warm breath as they exhaled against each other through every kiss, only thinking of how each could express themselves through just the motion of their lips. How to say I miss you even better? Because when his lips touched hers there was just one feeling she could feel in each of them. How it felt like the earth melted away beneath their feet. How the time stopped for that moment. When she only felt his lips, his breath and when he really wanted, his tongue.

And just as his tongue grazed hers, her heart thumped. Days without each other felt like months, they both could attest to that. So when they would finally see each other, they would show it.

For a split second, she pulled back to breathe, breathing in the air he exhaled as well. He laid his forehead on hers, running his thumb down her neck with a small groan and once again his lips were back on hers. But this was much different. This time, slowly he backed her into the wall of the house, and his right hand slightly squeezed in her cheeks and his other gently pulled her hair back so he could place his mouth over hers.

Pure and raw physical contact was what she felt as his tongue invaded hers. "Fuck Tesoro, I can't-" She pulled his face back to hers, sliding her tongue against his before his lips claimed hers and her tongue, slowly before he pulled away with heavy breaths, heavy ragged breaths, no doubt keeping his control. She kissed him once more before he held her hair back with a chuckle.

"Can I come home now?" She breathed out and he shook his head, placing a brief kiss on her lips that she tried to push for more.

"Well are you coming in? I want you to stay with me. Please?" She ran her hands over his shoulder, his hand running through her hair.

"I'm not sure I would be so polite to your friend." He said and her eyebrows furrowed as she asked why. Luciano pulled back his coat saying, " She hurt you"

She pulled it back, saying it was an accident but he didn't care. " Are you going to tell me where you've been staying all this time?" She asked and he chuckled. He peeled away his coat off her body and opened the door.

" Go inside" She huffed and pulled his head down for one more kiss before she ducked under his arm, walking inside the house, and he closed it back, walking away.

Turning the lights off, she walked upstairs and was met with an angry, arm folding, foot tapping Nina. " I hope he knows" She said and Teresa's eyebrows furrowed confused.

" Oh don't act so confused, you're cheating on Adriano, with that man outside. I saw everything. Your little make out session. I remember him from the time you went back to Atlanta. Your supposed boyfriend, but you're here playing house with Adriano and I'm the bad guy here? You tell him or I will" Nina spoke so fast, Teresa couldn't get a word in and she couldn't as Adriano walked in asking,

" Tell me what?" Teresa squeezed her eyes shut, groaning as Nina turned to face him. She gave Teresa a look of warning that said, If you don't say something, I will.

Teresa just rolled her eyes because of how she was going to look. Nina nodded her head at Teresa, noticing she wasn't going to say anything. " Teresa is cheating on you." She accused, stating really. Adriano's eyes met hers and she mouthed Luciano. He shook his head and she shrugged. Adriano stared at Nina, not knowing how to react or to respond.

" So?!" Nina said and Adriano scratched the back of his head.

" We're-"

" We're not together Nina." Teresa shook her head with a laugh and Nina's eyes found Adriano's and he nodded in confirmation. Her mouth dropped, utterly confused.

" But you brought her here. You and her-"

"It didn't work out" He claimed and her eyes dropped, embarrassed.

-

Teresa placed her plate in the sink, throwing the tail from the boiled shrimp in the trash. Nina didn't question, but Teresa knew she was still confused about her and Adriano's relationship compared to her and Luciano's relationship. She didn't understand how Luciano would allow her to live with Adriano, but they just vaguely said Luciano wasn't a jealous person and he we're okay with it. He was the one who suggested it, more like commanded so, She really wanted to say, but didn't.

Her and Adriano teased her about it the entire time as they ate.

Once Nina walked away, Adriano explained to her that while she was out walking Rolo, Ricco requested to come over in two days. Of course, he accepted that request. Teresa was more concerned about how she would hide her wound, but Adriano simply had a quick solution, a turtleneck dress, or a dress that didn't come with straps.

"I'm going to sleep" He chuckled, kissing her forehead. She nodded and he grabbed her hand, stopping her with a smirk.

"Keep your door closed" She went to ask why, but he had already begun walking away. She groaned, hating when they did that.

Turning off all the lights, she smiled watching Rolo sleep. His room quickly became any room in the house, he slept everywhere and he decided the living room was fit for the day. Walking in, she closed her door and walked straight into her bathroom.

She wrapped her hair up, brushed her teeth and was out a few minutes later. Turning the lamp off, she dropped her robe and nearly jumped, tensing as she heard his voice say,

"I will never get tired of this view" Rolling her eyes, she turned around.

"What are you? Spiderman? You climb through windows or something? How are you always getting in here?" She huffed amusingly and he chuckled, unbuttoning his shirt, Teresa noticing his coat was on the bed. He walked up to her saying,

"The unknown is much better" He dropped his arms, his shirt not off, but fully unbuttoned, his well defined, hard and muscular abs peeking through as was his chest and her eyes traveled lower to the creeping sight of his v line and the light hair trailing from it.

Knowing what he wanted, she laughed, walking up to him gripping both sides of his shirt and pulling them down his arms, throwing it on the dresser.

Just as instant he crouched down, her body being lifted, her ass in his hands and her arms around his neck. "May I ask what you're doing Don Rossi?" He smirked hearing the name.

"It's better if I showed you"

"Yeah?"

"Absolutely" He smirked, and he laid her high up the bed, raising her thigh on his hip.

He leaned down, his lips against hers as her hands found their way into his medium long, brown hair. It wasn't slick back due to her hands manipulating the hair do and it was tousled, a few strands sticking up here and there loosely, not bound by gel or any other hair product. That's what she loved about it, most guys with slick backs gel it down and she gripped his hair so much that if it were the case, her hands would be constantly sticky, where else it wasn't.

His hair was just that perfect.

He pulled up, just a little, softly sliding her shirt off her head. She winced just a little when she raised her arms but it didn't hurt as much, maybe because of the pill or because Luciano was that pill. It didn't matter, when he touched her breast, the pain subsided. Her heart melted when he softly kissed the patch covering her wound though it made her giggle.

"You're such a teddy bear" She laughed and he froze, shocked she said such a thing.

"A bear?" He chuckled, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah. Bears are so mean and scary to some on the outside, but really they're sweethearts. You know, like you though I would hardly call you a sweetheart" He smirked staring into her heavily lit hazel eyes, staring at himself through them then he turned his head with a frown as he started pulling away, but she grabbed his arm.

"Tell me" She said, knowing something was bothering him. It made her realize just how different it was. Before he held everything from her, she couldn't get a read on him and when she did, it was for a split second and it was gone. Now it's like he cared less to hide anything, hold anything back. He openly showed them, even when he knew she was going to bother him about it.

He sighed, sitting up and she did the same.

"I don't want you to have this fictive image of what a man I am."

Teresa furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding. "What I am saying is, I can love you to death one day and wake up threatening your life another. I'm-" He brushed his hair back, Teresa giggling as a strand lifted back up, but she saw the seriousness in eyes and she stopped.

"Teresa, you never know what could happen. You don't know me well enough to know what I could do. I just don't want you to think I am this incredibly loving, affectionate man, every woman's dream, their made up perfect guy." Teresa pulled his hand from his hair, and she placed her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down and he kissed her softly. He kept leaning forward and soon again, he was hovering between her legs and it was Teresa's turn to pull back.

" I'm in it with you for the long run" She smiled, pecking his lips softly and he nodded whispering, " I hope so"

" I know so" She whispered back and he stared at her with a mischievous smirk and she didn't know why until her breath caught in her throat as she felt his finger slide in her and then she arched as another slipped in.

Leaning forward, he placed his mouth over hers and he began pulling her panties down and she kicked them off her ankles. He smirked, as he heard his zipper being pulled down and she pushed them down.

With a swift movement, Teresa's eyes closed as Luciano lowered himself inside of her, his lower body flush against hers and he groaned, pushing harder against her as she moaned loudly and he leaned down, her legs embracing his behind, and kissed her neck.

Teresa ran her hands over his shoulders, high up his back as he thrusted into her slowly and softly with passionate, lingering strokes. He never broke the closeness of their bodies, only wanted it even closer, deeper inside of her. "You're in it with me Tesoro?" He whispered in her ear and she nodded frantically, as he began raising her hands over her head.

"Say it" He demanded as he bit her ear.

"I'm in it with you."

"Forever?"

"Yes"

"Louder"

"Yes! Ohh yes" He brought his hand behind her neck and lifted his hips, her heart racing as her moan grew louder, the more she felt of him. Luciano brought his hand on the headboard and Teresa threw her head back, a loud moan escaping as he thrusted harder into her. Her hair fell down, over his hand and he raised his head.

"Look at me Tesoro" She bit her lip, her eyes fluttering open as she stared back into his.

"Mine. Forever Tesoro." She nodded her head, bringing her hand up to the back of his neck.

"If you're mine forever" She said and he smirked, leaning down to kiss her.

"Always," He whispered.

"Always," She said.

____________________________________

Always and forever right?

That's what everyone wants, until they mean it literally 😂

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.1K 30
Amber Subject A3 The Savior The cause of our salvation, or our destruction. Newt Subject A5 The Glue The one who keeps everyone together, even if h...
102K 3.4K 6
After being broken and having trust issues with men. Would you still dare to fall inlove or do an unthinkable escapade?.... Mia decided to have an ar...
5.7K 140 31
When Rossary decided to move away from home and to Atlanta, Georgia, she never once thought the world would end. Along with her friend, Matthew, Ross...
22K 811 30
The cover is an improved version of the original. It was a commision. And why the Japanese text when it is originally in english, becuase I like it...