Better off with you | [SkepHa...

By MelLeaf

Bad or more commonly known as Badboyhalo online, is not so much bubbly happy-go-lucky person he seems on came... More

-Chapter One-
-Chapter two-
-Chapter three-
-Chapter four-
-Chapter five-
-Chapter six-
-Chapter seven-
-Chapter eight-
-Chapter nine-
-Chapter ten-
-Chapter eleven-
-Chapter twelve-
-Chapter thirteen-
-Chapter fourteen-
-Chapter fifteen-
-Chapter sixteen-
-Chapter seventeen-
-Chapter eighteen-
-Chapter nineteen-
-Chapter twenty-
-Chapter twenty one-
-Chapter twenty two-
-Chapter twenty four-
-Chapter Twenty five-
-Chapter twenty six-

-Chapter twenty three-

773 31 50
By MelLeaf

TW// nothing !     

His face went red in an instant

"I hate you sometimes..."

Skeppy's Point Of View:

"Oh by the way, should we stream today?" he asked with a confused tone. I of course wanted to; since I rarely go live but I didn't want to overwhelm him...HE suggested it so everything should be okay right?

I gave him a smile and a nod of reassurance adding a "If you want to, then sure". Bad seemed so happy and I swear I saw his eyes glow a little bit. Did I miss something?

Yes, I was ecstatic that he was acting like his old self but was it real? I mean, why wouldn't it be real? He said he won't put on acts again, and try to be genuine right? He lied before and he will do it again.

"S'Geppyyyy" Bad repeated for, probably the millionth time. "Yeah, what sorry. I spaced out for a sec." In response he puffed his cheeks out. "Did you sleep last night? Sorry if I moved in my sleep." He continued by scratching the back of his head.

"I mean yeah, you did move a lot but no worries; I did sleep" Maybe I was lying a little bit by saying that. I wasn't that tired anyways I just felt emotionally; drained? My attention was glued back onto Bad who was just grumbling. "So you wanna stream?"

"Sure, maybe in a bit" I got up from my sit and began washing the dishes. "I'm going to take a shower, if that's okay with you?" Bad asked. "Yeah sure, I'll get the things ready." He left the room and began walking upstairs.

_______

Why does my stomach hurt? He just went to take a shower, that's all. Hygiene is very important, so why am I acting like this? Could it be that he is taking a bit longer than I had expected? No, that's stupid; maybe he's just taking a bath.

I soon ignored those thoughts, not wanting to seem as 'someone with trust issues'; for their best friend of all people. "I should set up the stream..."

Trying to get my mind off thing, I opened his computer and brought two chairs; one for each, and sat down. The air surrounding me felt; off?

Please let everything be okay-

"Skeppy!"

I snapped out and looked at the, now opened, computer screen realizing that about thirty minutes have past. "Earth to Skeppyyyy , are you there?" I looked at Bad who was standing behind me wearing one of my merch hoddies. He looked nice in them.

I remember how he refused to let me give him one because he wanted to "support" me. The fact that he is my friend is enough support. "You muffinhead" I heard him mutter. "What?"

He averted his gaze "Nothing..." something's up "Are you okay Bad?" Was that a blunt question? Yes, yes it was. But the worry inside of my chest has been eating me up. "I- How come you ask this all of a sudden?" you aren't helping

"BA- Bad, just answer the question." His face morphed into a more uncomfortable one. "I am fine Skeppy, listen" he took in a long sigh "I know you must be worried sick about me but can we just; move on?"

How am I supposed to react to that? How can we move on and pretend that nothing happened? "I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that" No you shouldn't have "It's okay, not your fault Bad, don't blame yourself." An awkward silence arose; taking over both of our voices.

He takes the sit next to me and fiddles around it. "So, should I start the stream?" the silence wears off as both of us begin to discuss what we should stream and or do. "I can set up Rat cam?" I giggled at his enthusiasm "You always set up rat cam"

And as if she could hear, Lucy entered the room and curled into a small fluffy ball, that could easily be mistaken for a cloud. "Seeee, there she is! Isn't she just the cutest" "Nooo, you are the cutest" nice one Skeppy.

He shook his head left and right "Nuh-uh, Rat is!" I made a fake crying sound, pretending as if I were sad. Bad let out a 'disappointed' sigh "I mean, YOU are the cutest" he quickly mutter a 'but Lucy is still pretty cute'.

Maybe it will be better, if we can move on and forget what happened. Sure, healing may take a while, but we can still try...

_______

After reviewing the sound and video quality we went live. Also, the famous and beloved rat-cam was set up, but I already knew people would ask for facecam.

We waited for others to join the stream and sooner or later we began greeting them with 'Welcomes and hellos'. The tension had now completed vanished and both of us could tell. The streamed turned out be great and there were many memorable moments.

For example when someone donated that if Lucy and I were falling off a bridge who would he save. I found that funny, not really caring about his answer but what his reaction was. He slightly smiled and acted like nothing happened and that he couldn't hear.

Things like this remind me why I am his friend. Why I become his friend in the first place. Sure three years may not be a long time but I feel like I can trust him with my whole life. He is all I can think about as of lately.

Is it bad that I miss how things were? Could that be considered selfish? I really hope not. I just wish that I didn't have to worry about him as much as I do, it might also get annoying for Bad. But of course, he wouldn't say anything...

I remember how he was the first time we chatted. Back then, when he didn't know me that well and used terms such as 'dude' and 'man'. He does that a lot to new friends nowadays. Makes me feel really happy that he refers to me with nicknames such as 'Geppy' even if it may be unintentional.

I miss it so much, I miss him so much.

_______

Another donation that caught my attention was reminding us that we don't have to stream together just because we met and feel obligated to provide content; instead we can spend some time alone.

Which is probably what will happen. I am not sure how long I will stay here, I will probably leave when Bad kicks me out or something. Speaking of Bad, where is he?

He said that he would walk to the park with Lucy and told me to stay in since I had a headache. I am worrying about everything again aren't I.

Well he did say I should rest, and sitting on the kitchen table waiting like a puppy for him to come back, isn't exactly 'resting'. I begin making my way upstairs. This house feels so lifeless without Bad. Man I really am clingy.

Opening the door to Bad's room, I flop onto the bed. He probably won't mind. I like the warmth of this room. It gives me; nostalgia? I feel like a mess.

Instead of closing my eyes I just looked off to the side. Bad idea, since my mind wondered off to topics I would much rather not think about at the moment. Most of them were usual questions like 'Where is Bad?' 'Is Bad okay' 'I hope him and Lucy had fun at the park and; 'Do I love him?'.

Well that was an out of the bloom question; but then again, do I? I probably shouldn't think about it right now.

You are losing him

Hurry up Skeppy

_______

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

I open the door and step into the house which was awfully quite. I yelled Skeppy's name but I got no response. Oh no, is that muffinhead sleeping? Hopefully I didn't wake him up.

I take off Lucy's leash and put her on the ground. She immediately went to her dog bed and went to sleep. Walking upstairs to see where he is, I noticed that the door to my room was open. There he was lying on my bed.

I took a step or two closer and noticed that he; was shacking? "Geppy are you okay, should I turn the heat up." No response "Skeppy, you are worrying me, did you fall asleep with your eyes open?" no response.

Just then I felt his hand grab my hoodie, "PLEASE don't leave me." he said with teary eyes. "Skeppy? I-I wouldn't leave you I am here with you. D-did you miss me that much? I only went to the park..."

He snapped back into reality.

"I; I am sorry Bad, I just...never mind" tears were pouring down from his eyes. Is this how he felt when I was crying? Did he think I was pathetic?

"Are you okay? You were shacking before-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence. "I am fine, are you okay? How was your walk with Lucy?" He suddenly got all energetic.

"It was fine, thank you for asking. She is sleeping now, we played fetch and she got super tired. A tiered little muffin~" I added with a raspy voice. "Okay then, do you mind, laying down here with me?"

"Sure"

[Word Count:1.579]

[Author's Note]:

Hi :D it has been a while hasn't it .... Sorry for that. I have been dealing with some irl stuff and also school started. I really do hope that uploads will be weekly , but no promises on that. I also apologize for how small this chapter was , I really wanted to make it bigger but I ran out of time q_q But thank you all so much for 1ok+ reads , that is super kind <3 <3 So thank you and be on the lookout for the new chapters :]] !

-Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 436 14
Sapnap notices his three closest friends are acting strange.. (Goggy died in the au ^^)
161K 14.7K 22
She picks up the pliers. "This is going to hurt." --- A feminist Cinderella retelling
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...