AFTER SCHOOL [yeonbin fanfic]

By __rev_erie_

[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin... More

HELLO!
Character profiles
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Epilogue
20K SPECIAL!
20K SPECIAL PICTURE REFERENCES
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
100K!!!

THANK YOU!!!

1.6K 83 72
By __rev_erie_

Hiii~

Thank you so much for reading After School! I'm really happy that you guys made it this far.

I wasn't sure if anyone would actually give my not-so-perfect book a read, but I'm amazed to have reached 6K reads. I really appreciate it.

I can't believe this stretched out to be 40+ chapters. I was thinking of finishing it at 20 lol.

I struggled in coming up with original characters that's why I just based the main ones off of me. Soobin is me till high school and Yeonjun is the current me.

Growing up, I trained to be a professional swimmer like Soobin but things changed and sadly I couldn't pursue my dream. And now, I am a student at a medical school, majoring in medicine, like Yeonjun. I still swim, though. Just as a hobby.

Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Heuning Kai are the friends I never had but wanted lol. Kai especially is my favorite.

A lot of things have happened to me in real life (except Yeonjun's struggle and backstory) which I added here.
To make it sound real and convincing, I even used my swim records and achievements for Soobin. I hope you don't find me self-obsessed. I'm just too proud of my swimming career that I sadly had to leave behind.

So, I guess this is where I sign off. It was fun to write After School and read your comments. I'm really glad I decided to work on this idea that randomly popped into my head.

Also, I'm sorry for adding so much smut. I know the book started off as fluff but the last few chapters are full of sex. Hope you didn't mind.

I also want to apologize for all the mistakes I made. This is my first fanfiction and I'm pretty sure I made loads of spelling and grammatical errors. I'll improve for sure.

Lastly, to everyone who read, whether just one chapter or the whole thing, I really love each one of you. I hope we will meet again with a new book maybe. (If you want, then check out Cherry Blossoms, my latest Yeonbin ff)

Don't forget to drink your water and love yourself.

Lots of love,
Ami<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.5K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
11.5K 527 23
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
6.3K 315 18
when the school heartthrob SOOBIN falls in love with the coldest person in the school, YEONJUN but finds out he's the softest person inside. lots of...
120K 7K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...