Stories From Terra

By oODancingInTheRainOo

This is a collection of short stories from my universe called Terra. The Three Saunds Sisters. Malissa, Phay... More

Authors Note
The Three Saunds Sisters.
Sunrise, Moonrise, Sunset, Moonset.
Flight
Crowning the Sunrise
Crowned in the setting Moon
Knighted by the Rising Dawn
Beyond Ria
Sunlight siege
Fall Past the Moon
I Get Tagged
Stratagem, a short Infinity story.
Up further
Swift as Night
Newmoon
Signed by the Stars
Attack order.
The Signal
Snap, crackle, ATTACK!
Emmeny Thasi Aquilinti Loryt
Author's Note
Questers
From the Sun to the Stars Teaser
An Oman!!
Now you see it, Now you thief it.
Test Subjects No.1 & No.2
Tiptoe Through The (Crocuses) Loud Hall of Even Louder Diplomats.
Little Alstroemeria and the Box.
Authors Note

Her Ladyship Veronicastrum Zephyranthes Tradescantia of Alcea's Replacement

5 0 0
By oODancingInTheRainOo

In a village, only on the royal maps for the fact that it's a reputable port village, four girls have been raised by their aunt for their entire life. Lilium, the most beautiful girl you will ever see; Magnoliaceae, who has a voice sweeter than an angel's; Crocus, who has compleated university at age seventeen; and little Alstroemeria, who had a talent for growing things. When the current lady of Alcea died without naming an heir, the prince is dispatched, due to a stain on a piece of parchment. A small blue box with golden filigree and a repentant young thief, he's got to find a girl fit to be a lady.

Ok, this one is like actually fairytale style. Warning, I'm sort of questionable at this style. I will be publishing From the Sun to the Stars soon, but I had to do this for school, so I figured I might as well post it! I hope you like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 214 26
The drums of war have just been sent roaring!! Now whom is my Father's grand army fighting against???, Well no one is entirely sure, but to instill m...
276 15 14
Sabrim Valor, the second strongest right after Rizwemi, was hinted of the evil ideologies his own elder brother Tarshim has taken up. And alongside h...
18.6K 1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...