Existence!(Tokyo Revengers X...

By athenabloodlily

What happens when Akabane Kiko, Younger sister of Akabane Karma meet the 1st Division Captain of The Infamous... More

Introduction
Introduction // Part ~ 2
Ch~1
Ch~2
Ch~3
Ch~4
Ch~5
Ch~ 6
Appreciation!
Ch~7
Ch~8
( ◜‿◝ )♡
Ch~9
Ch~ 10
Ch~11
Ch~12
Ch~13
Appreciation✯
Ch~14
Ch~15
Ch~16
Ch~17
Thank You For 10K♡
Ch~18
Ch~19
Ch~20
Ch~21
Ch~22
Ch~23
Ch~ 25
Ch~26
Ex Chapter
Ch~27
Ch~28
Ch~29
Ch~30
Ch~ 31
Ch~32
✨Remembranza ✨
Ch~33
Apology
Ch~34
¿thoughts?
Ch~35
Ch~36
Ch~37
Ch~38
Thanks for giving me a chance

Ch~24

452 20 1
By athenabloodlily

♪♪♪

Third Person POV:

Toman won the battle against Moebius. Kiyomasa was arrested for attempted murder and Draken was taken to the hospital on time. Along with that, out of the lust for revenge, Pah Chin too stabbed Osanai. For that Pah chin was arrested too.

As Kiko fainted, she was admitted in the hospital too.
Everyone was waiting outside the operation theatre, except Kiko. She was unconscious.
Emma was a crying mess and was constantly being comforted by Hinata and Senju... and the atmosphere was extremely gloomy. Two of the friends were admitted in the hospital and one of them was arrested.

Takemichi was sweating and crying like hell as well! Chifuyu kept patting his back and Baji was in shock.
Kazutora as well. The calm and composed person in the room were Mitsuya, Senju and Mikey.

Some time later, The red light of the OT turned green.
The doctor came out. Mikey approached him and asked about Draken's condition.

"Lucky for him that the knife was taken out of the stab. Otherwise, it'd have been really hard for us to bring him back.
He's out of danger now." The doctor smiled and walked away.
Everyone inside the OT breathed out if relief. They were overjoyed and Happy.

A nurse came and told them that Kiko fainted due to stress and tiredness.

Later, it was declared that Osanai survived too. As a result, Hayashida Haruki (Pah Chin) will be released from Juvie sooner than expected.
Peh Yan was devasted that his captain was arrested.

The gang soon calmed down and Mitsuya went out to let the good news of Draken's survival known to the rest of the Toman.

Karma came rushing to the hospital when He was informed that Kiko fainted in the mid of a festival.

Everything went well for now...
But a certain fake blonde looked at the whole thing from a corner with eternal disgust in his eyes.

Later, Kiko woke up from her slumber and was immediately released. But the doctors had another plan for her.

...

Karma's POV

It's been some days since the incident of the festival.
Auntie Aoi called me saying she have something important to talk to me. And so here I am.... In a meeting with Dr. Tanaka and Kiko's oncologist.

"Karma kun... It's important for you to know that kiko's condition isn't getting any better! Chemotherapy isn't working for her! We decided that the best way for her is a bone marrow transplant from a healthy donor.
Since, both you and Kiko are Siblings, we're 99% sure that your Bone Marrow will be compatible fir her.

We didn't let her know any of it yet. You're the first one to know." Dr. Tanaka or as we call her Auntie Aoi spoke.

"Does that mean... She'll be completely healed from her leukemia after this?"

"Bone-marrow transplantation from an HLA-identical sibling is effective in eradicating leukaemia in most patients with acute myelogenous leukaemia (AML) in first remission.
We are hopeful Kiko chan will be healed after this. But still we will keep her in remission before she is declared cancer free!"
The oncologist spoke.
"But there might be certain complications"

"As long as it saves her life....I'm ready!" I said with determination.

"Ok then... We will schedule the surgery very soon after going through this with her and the formalities!"
Auntie Aoi spoke.

"Ok!"

I leave the room. And walk out of the hospital. I'm hopeful that my sister will be completely cure.
I breaks my heart when I see her tired after climbing the stairs to her room. Or see her looking so fragile.

Mom and Dad left for their work. But they're regularly contacting us. Kiko insisted that they don't stay home because of her. I was very stubborn in this case.

I'm still taking regular trip from home to jobs and job to home.
Kiko isn't happy about it either.
But Someone needs to be with her.
And as her brother, I feel it's my duty to stay with my sister. I don't want to loose her.

I hop on my bike and make my way to home. I suddenly got an idea to buy some fruits and her some of her favorite sweets.
I enter a sweet shop and start choosing from the variety infront of me.

"Karma! Hey..." I turn around. My heart immediately raced at the sight of her.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Isn't it obvious? Buying sweets ofcourse. Assuming you're here for ther same thing too" she smirked, teasing me.

"Uhm...yah.. you're right!' I felt heat rising in my cheeks.

"So.. how's Kiko? Tell her I'll visit her soon."

"Umm yah.. about her. Wanna talk over a cup of coffee?"

"Sure!"

Y/N and I went into a cafe and sat down.
We started chatting after placing our orders.

"Hmm... Cute cafe! Feels like a date." Y/N looked around. Damn she's cute.

"Uh... Hehe... I've never been on one tho!"

"Huh! You can't be serious?" She looked at me with shock in her eyes.

"I'm serious... Never gave dating and all a chance. I was always focused on my career. And before that Assassination!" I sigh.

"Hmm... Then I shall give you the taste of a real Date someday!" She smiled at me. God... Don't blush Karma.... don't blush.

"So... What did you want to talk about Kiko?"

"Oh that... Um... Today her doctor called me and asked me to meet........"

Soon I told her everything. The transplantation. The complications that Kiko might suffer from and everything...
I didn't realize I was holding my breathe until I felt y/n's hand on top of my hand.

"Hey! Karma! Calm down... I know that you're anxious about the whole transplantation thing...but think of the bright side. Kiko will be able to live normally. She'll be free of leukemia altogether." I look at her face. He was gently smiling at me. I reach out to her face and tuck a loose strand behind her ear. Her reaction was priceless.

"Thanks Y/N... You have been a great help and support!" I smile back at her.

"Um... I'm glad I was able to help!" She looked at me... She was smiling but there was some kind of emptiness that lingered in her eyes. Kind of reminded me of Kiko's desperation!!

"Y/N.... I want to know you more! Will you give me the chance. A chance to be your friend?" I asked her.

She looked down at our hands. Her hands on top of mine, her stroking my hand carefully with her thumb.
"Are you sure? I mean do you really want to be friends with someone like me...?"

"Someone like you? Absolutely! I won't let go off an opportunity to have someone as amazing as you in my life.... Er... I mean as my friend!"
I felt light pink tint cover her cheeks. I'm sure mine were pink too.

"If you say so Karma. I would love to be your friend!" I will not let you go y/n... I never felt this way for anyone before... But now I want to cherish you!

"I'm glad that you accepted!" I said.
"Let's go then. I'll drop you home and I have to talk to Kiko too!" I offer her.

"It's fine... I can go on my own." She try to deny

"Nope... I insist. I want to drop you home."

"Ok! I hope I'm not being a trouble!"

"You're a trouble and so am I... That's we are gonna get along really well!" I chuckle and she join me.

We walk to the place where my bike was parked.
I get on and signal her to do so.
And she gets on. She hold onto my shoulder but I shift her hands around my waist.

"Hold on tight. And tell me directions...ok?"

"Oh...ok...."

Y/N's POV

Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach? Being around him makes my heart race. I've met so many people in my life but... No one ever made me feel this way ever...

What's this feeling?
Ugh! It's annoying!

He wrapped my arms around his waist. I feel so flustered.
I am sure my face is as red as tomato!

Come on... I'm The Phoenix! I cannot be this easily flustered by such actions. Get yourself together... Come on Phoenix!

But when I'm with him... I just want to be Y/N And not the cold blooded Phoenix!

I tell him the directions. After a not so short ride, we reach my apartment that I'm currently living in.

"Thanks for dropping me home."

"No problem. See ya soon."

"Umm... Karma...wait! Do you perhaps want to join me for lunch this weekend?" I blurted out!

"Oh...sure!" He replied as he scratches his neck.

"Great see ya then...!"

"Bye.."

"Bye..."

And he drives off.

I enter my apartment. I plop down on my couch and check my phone.

"Ah! A new mission..." I whisper.

Time to buckle up....

To be continued...

(A/N: So... The latest Manga Chapter of Tokyo Revengers was extremely heartbreaking! I'm extremely hurt! Also... It seems like The end is near! 🙃)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 531 33
Rinka Hayami and Ryunosuke Chiba: the best marksmen in Class 3-E, and also real good friends. ...Maybe? Queue Korosensei, Karma, Rio, and (most impor...
10.7K 341 12
"The devil's smile gleamed in the moonlight, but for some reason, it felt like he was an angel sent here to protect me." "I'm assuming that would be...
292K 1.5K 12
Akabane Karma, a school proclaimed delinquent lingers in the past filled with betrayal, finds himself entangled in a web of his own uncertainties. Th...
145K 3.3K 16
(Y/N) gets transferred into the E-Class due to her drop of grades. She hardly ever talks to people in the E-Class, she prefers being alone One faithf...