Hello, Peter

By melybxx

Random stories of Peter Parker that I need. Who am I kidding? This is a superfam spiderson irondad book. Why... More

Overwhelmed
Big Boss pays a visit
Teen Drama
Boss Baby
Visits
An Aunt's love
Worth
Keyboard Smash
It has to be perfect
The Golden Trio
Name
Just the two of us
Run!
I forgot how I wanted the story to go
Strict Parental Guidance
Deage
Wanted to try this
Blame the sun
benjaminparkour
a little gift for you guys because i was gone for so long
Peter Peter Peter
Thank you
Hey 🥺

Hen

4.9K 209 19
By melybxx

"So, how is it?" Bruce asked Tony

"How's what?" Tony replied while typing on his laptop. All the avengers where in the common room, not including Peter because he has school, the Stark Family; Pepper, Rhodey and Happy were in the common room too.

"Being a dad." Bruce said still observing the whiteboard he placed in the common room.

"A what?" Tony raised his head and looked at his teammate. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at the two.

"A dad, a father, what else do you want us to call it?" Bruce said as he looked back at Tony.

"Since when did I became a father?" Tony asked confusingly. Everyone was quiet not really knowing how to reply to the billionaire considering they know Tony's backstory with father and father figure.

"Well, since Peter" Pepper nonchalantly said as she continue to flip through some papers.

"Excuse me?" Tony quickly turned his head toward his fiancé.

"Yes, you've changed drastically ever since you hanged out with Peter." Rhodey commented.

"It was an obvious change. When are you finally announcing the adoption?" Happy asked

"Adoption? What the? What are guys on about?" Tony looked incredulously at everyone. The avengers just exchanged looks.

"Didn't you went to court with May to fix his guardianship?" Happy replied to his boss.

"We had a talk about Peter being Spider-Man and her new job. She's worried because she'll be gone from time to time ,so she gave me partial guardianship to the kid since she wants Pete to have a place to stay if ever she's away. So, no, there is no adoption." Tony said defensively.

"Well, why wouldn't she want him to stay here? You practically advertise the Tower as Peter's safe place. You basically asked and gave her a list that contains everything that Peter will ever need or want, promised that all of it will be in the tower, whatever and whenever, plus a 24/7 Baby Monitor for a superhero teenager and a supersuit that protects her nephew from unnecessary harm during his superhero duty. You didn't gave her much choice, to be exact" Pepper said to her fiancé.

"Tony, if you're uncomfortable with the idea of being Peter's father or dad, that's okay. You're more of a mother hen anyway." Rhodey amusingly tease the billionaire.

"Oh yeah, you're right! Remember the time when Peter got in jail because he got involved in that gang fight?" Clint asked the avengers.

"I'm not afraid to go all villain on you shits. You touch a single strand of my kid's hair and I'll kill you. Trust me I'll make it painful." Natasha impersonated the billionaire. Remembering everyword as she was the one who witness the threat. Everyone except Tony laughed at that, though they don't doubt the billionaire's words.

"Please, the spoiling is what makes him the mother hen. Just look at Peter's legos, Star Wars and Star Trek collection." Sam said.

"Nothing beats Tony buying Peter Netflix and those private jets." Bucky said.

"Did all of you forgot that amusement park he put up for Peter? The one located at Petesville, the land he bought for Peter?" Scott asked.

"No, the Le Petyr Island is by far the best one." Wanda said.

"No, no I think its the stars Mr. Stark bought for Peter, just so that there will be a constellation dedicated to Spider-Man." Vision said.

"So, I bought those for the Kid? No big deal, I'm a billionaire. Money keeps coming in and I hardly spend it." Tony tried to reason with everyone.

"Because you spend all of it in buying what Peter wants, Tony. He didn't even have to asked for it, he just say something along the lines of 'wouldn't it be cool to have your own city' or something." Steve replied.

"There's no shame in denying your fatherly love towards the child of spider, Tony. It is admirable how you look out for Peter." Thor reassured the billionaire.

"With the Baby Monitor I doubt that Peter have any privacy." Clint said.

"Excuse me! You try looking after a hyperactive teenager with superpowers. Let's see how you handle that." Tony challenged Clint.

"I have three kids Tony and they have Nat as their Godmother. You do the math." Clint replied back.

"Speaking of Godparent, can I be Peter's?"Natasha asked Tony.

"Excuse me? You already have three. I want to be Peter's Godfather." Bucky demanded to the billionaire.

"Woah! As Tony's best friend for so many years now, I believe I deserve to be Godfather with the shits I've been thru since meeting Tony." Rhodey complained, Tony gave Rhodey an offended look.

"You be Godfather for all I care, I could just be the Cool Uncle." Clint said.

"I could be the Fun Uncle!" Scott said excitedly.

"I'm the the Favorite Uncle." Steve claimed.

"Yeah, no. You're already Grandpa. I'm obviously the Favorite Uncle." Bruce joined in.

"I can just be the big sister and Vision is basically his big brother!" Wanda said.

"It's a shame that the man of Iron have taken the position of Mother, Lady Potts." Thor sympathetically said to Pepper.

"I don't think it's that much of a problem, Pepper is obviously the head of the family. Though I don't think Tony can't be a good of a houseband as he is a good mother hen to Peter." Natasha commented.

"What are you guys talking about?" Shuri asked as she entered the room with her brother.

"From what I gathered, we are arguing the proper titles of everyone in The Avengers family tree." Vision replied.

"Well, if that's the case, you and Peter are basically cousins." T'Challa fondly says.

"Awesome!" Shuri gladly replied.

"Enough! There's no Godparents, Uncles, siblings or cousins! Gosh how did this conversation go to this?" Tony irritatedly asked the avengers.

"Boss, I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm receiving a distress signal from Karen about Peter's well-being." Friday voice rang in the common room.

"What happened?" Tony stood up, worrying about Peter's condition. The Avengers worriedly waited to the AI's response.

"He seems to be receiving physical assault inside the premises of his school." Friday said with anger in her tone.

"Physical assault?! In his school?! Pull up the security footage in his school now Friday!"Tony demanded angrily.

When Friday showed the the recording from Midtown High's security camera. The Avengers were already fuming. Peter was being beat up by a group of boys in their school cafeteria.

In the presence of teachers and the Principal no less, not even batting eye on what's happening and just eating their lunch.

Peter was not even fighting back nor was he avoiding the attacks. MJ and Ned were being held back by other students. The two were struggling to get out of the students hold and shouting endlessly trying to stop the offenders.

The whole world could feel the threatening aura coming from the people in that common room. In less than 5 minutes the Avengers were in Midtown High's Cafeteria.

The Avengers didn't care that they were throwing teenagers from left to right. All they want is to get them away from Peter and his friends.

Peter was so beat up that he can't even comprehend what's happening around him. Happy took Peter and his friends back to the tower to get them checked by the doctors in the Med bay.

Everyone in Midtown don't know how they were just watching the school nerds getting bullied to watching a really furious team of avengers in their school cafeteria.

"You're all lucky that you're minors and we can't do much to all of you." Scott said while glaring at the bullies.

"You adults however are a different story." Clint said with venom lace in his words.

"Enough, I'll be dealing with this." Tony said as he held the other back.

"What can you do? You people have forcefully entered the school premises, caused damage to the school grounds and abducted 3 students." The principal replied challenging Tony.

Now the Avengers took a step back after that. If you're smart enough and with common sense, you should know not to challenge Anthony Edward Stark.

"What can I do? Me? Anthony Edward Stark, Tony fcking Stark, Iron Man, guardian of Peter Paker, will fcking sue the shit out of all of you. I will make sure none of you get a job, I'll ruin your life for letting my son be bullied, no, assaulted!" He said to the teachers, school staff and Principal.

"And just because you're minors does not mean that you're getting away with it. I'll make sure none of you will get in to any college, none of you will even get a decent job." Tony said to the student's of Midtown.

After that Tony left to go to Peter. The other Avengers however stayed.

"Rest assured that I'll find away to hurt you. I can't kill you. Peter will not be too happy about that." Bucky said to the bullies.

"Sleep with one eye open" Natasha said.

"I want all of you to know that my brother, Loki, is very fond of young Peter. He will have his fun with all of you." Thor said.

"Let's head back to the Tower, we need to check on Peter's condition, Happy messaged me. He said Peter is already being checked by Doctor Cho and Bruce." Steve said.

"Why are you here? How?" One of the students asked the Avengers.

"Because we are Peter's Family." Vision responded.

"And you messed with the wrong Family." Wanda said as the Avengers left the school grounds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.5K 24
One Shot stories of Peter Parker! Is this a Spiderson Irondad Story? Yes. Yes it is. May is NOT bad in this one. May loves Peter very much. Why would...
502K 16.1K 25
Peter has been interning at the tower for almost a year when his class goes on a tour. Secrets are revealed, even some Peter didn't know about. ~ ba...
577K 13.1K 40
Being Tony Starks personal intern wasn't the only big change after Civil War. Suddenly his life flashed before his eyes, and he was now the son of To...
59.4K 1.4K 8
Lots of fluff and mini stories of iron dad and spider baby.