CLAUSION Oneshots

By Narusaa

(≧▽≦) English is not my first language so I'm sorry if my grammars are wrong. And also you can leave this boo... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.1
16.2
17.1
18.2
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

3

465 8 1
By Narusaa

~~(At Macquoid's household)~~(6:03)~~

Claude woke up by his alarm he turned to his bedside table turning it off.

He got up as he grabbed his towel from the hanger heading to his bathroom.

After taking a bath He changed into something casual,yeah just casual clothes.

He suddenly remembered the T-shirt that he wore yesterday,he don't know who the owner of that t-shirt though,so he just shrugged it as He rubbed his neck while he heave a sigh checking his pet who was still sleeping holding a gold coin in his side.

Claude smiled at his pet before leaving his room.

He suddenly went to his sister's room by opening the door.

"Kim...Kim...KIMMY!"Claude shake her up just to wake up her.

Kimmy suddenly sat up rubbing her sleepy eyes as she asked.

"W-what? Did something bad happened?"

Claude shook his head patting her head.

"Go take a bath,I'll be waiting outside."
He said as he left.

Kimmy only groaned getting up from her bed walking toward her bathroom.

---(At Paxley's household)---(6:27)

"Wake up sleepyhead!"Alucard suddenly open the door wide open walking toward Gusion who was still sleeping but got woke up because of his stupid friend.

Gusion only groaned covering his face with his white pillow.

"C'mon men! Get up or else you don't get to hear his answer."as Alucard mentioned those words Gusion suddenly got up from his bed heading to his bathroom not bothering to look at Alucard even once.

Alucard chuckled at his friend's by his sudden action.

"Yo,you need something?"
Aamon showed up from the door leaning on the side of the door.

"I'm here to fetch you and your brother."
Alucard replied.This always happens,Aamon and Gusion's friends are always there to fetch and I don't know why,I'm sure there's a reason behind it.

"As always,Did you prepared your suit for tonight?"Aamon asked by flipping his blade but a different blade and you know it.

"Of course! I can't wait for the prom tonight!"Alucard said excitedly as they heard a door opening.

"You guys are really excited for tonight,ey?"
Gusion asked buttoning up his polo looking himself at the mirror.

"Well who wouldn't?"Aamon replied,Gusion only rolled his eyes at his brother's comment.

"Let's go."he said leaving his room.

"Don't worry he's just that excited."
Alucard said nudging Aamon in his stomach with his own elbow.

"I know."Aamon smirked as they left Gusion's room by following him til school.

--(Timeskip)--(Toony Restaurant) (10:29)--

"Finally you're here! Cartha!"The woman on her age but her looks are still young.
She was wearing an ordinary clothes while her husband was wearing the same too.

"Hello Gale,how are you?"Cartha greeted her childhood best friend,yes they're childhood best friends.

"Bro,how're you?"Cartha's husband,Kelle Macquoid.He greeted his friend since highschool as he hugged him.

Gale's husband, Alern Paxley.he only rolled his eyes hugging his friend back but happy to see his friend was okay.

"We should take a seat and talk while waiting for Mr.Moon."Gale said as the four of them seated in their seats.

"So when will I meet your son?"Gale suddenly asked and Cartha smiled at her friend.

"You decide."She replied.

After minutes of chit chat Mr.Moon arrived.

"I'm sorry I'm late,ladies and gentlemen."
Mr.Moon said as he take his seat infront of the four.

"No no it's okay."Cartha said not wanting him to feel guilty for keeping them wait like a year.just kidding.

Mr.Moon nodded.

"Right,you know why I wanted a meeting with you guys?"He asked crossing his fingers in the table.

The four shook their head as a no.

"Well, There's a prom tonight in the Moontoon university and... I choose you guys as a judges for the cooking competition."He said licking his lip as he continued.

"I hope you guys participate tonight."

After discussing Their plans.

"Sure why not!?"Gale exclaimed and you can see excitement in her eyes and Alern tried to calm her down.

The three chuckled at the lovebirds.

"As expected thank you for accepting it,"he said before checking his watch continuing his words.

"I'll see you guys tonight I should go now I'll be late for my another meeting,bye."He said rushing toward the exit door.

"Why don't we go to shop to buy some gift for our son later!?"Gale asked still excited for tonight as Cartha only nod while smiling at her friend's action their husbands only followed them and groaned because they're the one who will carrying their things that they buy later.

--(Timeskip)--(Moontoon university)--(3:08)

He walked down through the hallways stopping in his track as he lean against the wall while waiting for his friend, Aurelius to arrived.
Upon waiting for his friend, he heard footsteps but didn't bother to looked at them.

"Did you already decided it yet?"A familiar husky voiced asked behind him.
His face suddenly flushed remembering that voice in his dream but it's not really his dream and he doesn't know it yet...
He shivered by just hearing that voice.

He turned around and saw his crush,
His face got redder than before.

"N-not yet."He answered looking down but Gusion lift his chin up by his Cold slender fingers.

"You better say yes."He smirked leaving the Thief while blushing.

Claude shook his head,He could not deny the look of consternation on his face when he stuttered in front of his crush.

"Claude! I have some good news!"
He got startled by his friend's voice who was giving him an innocent look.

"O-oh, Aurelius?what's up?"
Aurelius gave his friend a warm smile as he speak.

"Tonight there will be a cooking competition."

Claude's ears perked up by hearing this words coming out from his friend's mouth.

"You're not lying,right?"

"Dude,when did I lied to you?"
Aurelius gave him a poker face.

"Well ...about pran-"The Thief smirked but he got cut off by his friend.

"Whoops stop there!just forget those days, dude."

"Alright fine...."

Claude may be a thief but he can cook a delicious foods,any different foods.

Claude gave his friend a look who was looking at him too.

"What?"Aurelius asked avoiding his friend's eyes because it's making him nervous.

"Aren't we going to the cooking club?"
Aurelius finally understood why his Friend was staring at him like he wanted his prey to come over for him.

"Oh right.I forgot,I already sign your name on it."Aurelius said with his warm smile.

He smiled back at his friend as he hugged him.

"Thanks."

"Haha...no problem?"Aurelius gulped nervously before abruptly releasing the hug as Claude tilted his head slightly.

Before Claude could speak he could feel that someone was watching them.
'Maybe I'm hallucinating again.'He quickly shook that feeling as he pat Aurelius back.

"Let's go,I don't want to miss my favorite subject."Aurelius nodded following his friend to their classroom.

(Timeskip)~~(3:27)~~(Mcquoid's Household)~~

"Looking handsome there brother!"The white blonde girl compliment her brother as Claude only rolled his eyes.

"You need something from me?"He asked fixing his suit.He was wearing a white suit while Kimmy wore a Beautiful white dress.

"No...well I was wondering...What made you decide to go to the prom tonight?"
Kimmy asked to her brother who stopped midway before continuing fixing his suit.

"Personal reasons."

Kimmy could only frowned and rolled her eyes,what kind of reason is that anyways, on their last year of their prom,he didn't attend because of his 'personal reason.'

"Again?"

"Yeah but this time it's different."
Claude answered.

"Whatever you say,little bro."Kimmy teased his brother who was now glaring at her.

"Hey! I'm not that little!"Claude Protest.

"Dext... I'll give you a 5 golden coins if you agree with me."Kimmy looked at the monkey who was eating the banana that Claude gave to him earlier.

Dexter looked at to Kimmy walking toward her as he hugged her.

"See!he agrees with me!"Kimmy chuckled hugging the monkey back.

Claude only pouted literally done with them.

"Dexter,how could you betrayed me?"He said pretending to be heartbroken as he wiped his non-existent tears.

The two only laughed at him as they heard a car stopped infront of their house.

"That must be Mama and Papa!"Kimmy exclaimed leaving Claude's room with dexter on her shoulder who was hanging on her.
While Claude only gulped nervously as he left his room.He was too nervous to go outside.What.if it's not his parents then maybe it's Gusion?

"MOM-Oh...Gusion? What are you doing here?"He was right though,As he heard that name His heart was beating so fast that he quickly went to the door not knowing why he suddenly went there.

"G-gus?"Claude mentally cursed for stuttering when he always saw Gusion.
'what's wrong with me!? I am a fearless thief and I can't face him and talk to him too well?!'

"I'm here for my Claude."
Gusion said as he winked at Claude who was frozen not even moving a bit only looking at Gusion.'His Claude?!'
Claude feels like he wanted the floor to swallow him.

"Your...Claude?"Kimmy looked back at his brother in confusion as he looked at Gusion again and smiled.

"Looks like you choose Claude as your date partner."Kimmy stated crossing her arms in he chest nudging Claude's stomach but she felt Claude that didn't even react.

"Indeed."He said staring at Claude's brown eyes.

'What's wrong with them staring at each other?'Kimmy furrowed her before realizing that maybe they're In love with each other.

It's seems Claude's world stopped by seeing his Crush,His heart was beating faster,Cheeks are red and staring into Gusion's lusting eyes.

"Hey...Hey! HEY EARTH TO CLAUDE?!"Kimmy waved her hand infront of her brother's face who was now looking at her.

"W-what?"Kimmy smiled.

"You should go ahead now,I'll text Fanny to fetch me." She pushed Claude outside of their door and closed it.

"Hello Mr.Macquoid, I'll ask you again this time, Can I be your date tonight?"He said bowing down.

The thief could only blushed.
'He's really so handsome today,I mean not today but everday."Claude only giggled as he nodded.

"Of course Mr.Paxley."Gusion smiled taking Claude's hand before intertwining them with his hand.

~~(At the Ball/Prom)~~(3:56)~~(Timeskip)~

"He only have 4 minutes before it started."
The ginger girl said with her British accent she wears a purple gown.

"Don't worry about it,He's gonna come."
The Vampire said with his calm voice.While he was wearing a white suit.I mean all of Claude's crew were wearing white suits while Gusion's Crew were wearing black suits.Any questions,mmhh thought so.

"I hope so."She let out a sigh.

"Speaking of that thief,He's here."
The deep voice speak wearing a white mask as he point at the marksman.

"But...with a Paxley?"
The zombie said wearing a face mask too but a black color.

They were holding hands but Claude pull his hand away as he whispered something into Paxley's ear before leaving him there.

"Who wouldn't thought he asked Paxley out?"The prince snorted as he said that, luckily Claude didn't heard it as he arrived at their table.

The five of them thought that Gusion was the bottom and Claude was the one who asked Gusion for the ball but it's the opposite.

"You got the confidence to ask him out,ey?"
Granger teasing his friend as Claude sat down And giving a weird look to Granger.

"Huh?What are you saying?"Claude asked him back a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Wait,don't tell me that he asked you out?!"Guinevere suddenly slam both of her hands on the table but not really that hard.

Other students only looked at them but the squad didn't bother to look at them.

"Right...?"Guinevere continued waiting for the marksman to replied on her question.

"Yeah."He replied.

Guinevere put her hands up like she won an Oscar or something like that before putting them down as she open her palm to them.

"See what I mean!Claude will never be the Top,Pay up now peasants!"she grinned evilly as the squad sigh paying their bet.
Except Claude who was sitting there like an innocent puppy.

'Oh my gosh I can't believe it,is this a fate for both of them?'She asked herself bitting her lip as she tried to stop her non-existent tears.

She finally sat up before giving the mischievous look to her friends fanning her money that they bet.

Hanzo only gave her a poker face, Cecillion just like the mother material smiling and no he didn't bet on anything because he is done with them, Aurelius glared at her with his pouting lips,while Claude still sitting there not knowing what to do.

Guinevere suddenly place her finger on her lips signing the to keep quiet because the event will suddenly start.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen Thank you to each and every one of you for being here with us today. We are pleased to be able to welcome those of you that have been with us for years now as well as those of you who are new to this School, And later we have prepared some games and competitions and I hope you guys enjoyed the night! "The host ended with his Angelic smile on his face.

"Wahh,amazing...Mr.Estes is so handsome."Guinevere compliment their host as she smiled slightly.

Yes Estes their nurse teacher and their amazing host,he can be cheerful and calm.
He's friendly so don't worry about it.

"Asked him out then."Claude said smirking receiving a glare from the baroque princess.

"He's already married you idiot and besides I already have a girlfriend unlike you."she said sassily as she flips her hair closing her eyes before opening them.

Claude could only scoffed bitting his bottom lip.

"You're lucky that you're my friend and if not then I wouldn't hesitantly pull your hair, beautiful princess."He said sarcastically as the princess only giggled.
They suddenly heard the music change into like sweet music.

"May I have this dance,My Princess?"Upon hearing he familiar voice,a blush crept into Claude's face not because of embarrassment it's because Gusion called him Princess infront of his Friends.

His friends only stared at the younger Paxley giving him a disbelief look,so it's true though,That Gusion really asked him to be partner for the prom.

Claude only covered his face as he accepts Gusion's had that he's offering to Claude.
The two soon to be couple stood in the middle.
The assassin place his the both of his hand in the thief's waist as he put Claude's hands on the round of his neck as they started the slow dance.

"Go Claude! You can do this!"The princess stood cheering for her friend.

"Stop screaming Guin you're making it embarrassing!"Granger said trying
to let Guinevere down but Guinevere only pulled her hand away softly from Granger as she went in the middle finding her Girlfriend.

"Nah! I don't think it's embarrassing."Aurelius said smiling mischievously as he was about to joined Guin but someone held his wrist,by that sudden action receiving from the stranger.

Aurelius looked back and saw the Older Paxley.

"Oh...it's you again."Aurelius commented making a face.

Aamon laughed nervously rubbing the back of his neck as he pulled his hand away from the prince.

"I have to apologize for what happened yesterday..."He said as Aurelius raise his other eyebrow.

"I'm sorry for blaming you."The Older Paxley apologize? That's crazy but he really needed to apologize to this beautiful prince that he's been finding since he was a child. He can't resist it,He really can't.

"Forgiven."The prince smiles as he held the Paxley's hand pulling him in the middle of students dancing slowly.

"I guess it's best for us to know each other since you've been stalking me, everyday."Aamon got surprised by that but slowly smiled continuing their dance.

---

"I'm so jealous!"The Zombie pouted crossing his arms like a child.

Cecillion chuckles at his friend's reaction He sighing as he sips his wine.

"I'll be back."Hanzo said as he stood up from his seat heading to the table full of foods.Granger only nodded as the two started chatting something.

"What should I eat first?"
Hanzo licked his bottom lip.

"Me."A voice stopped him looking up and saw the ninja that he envied so much, not because of his looks but because of his skills.
But I think the both of them has an amazing skills.

"What?"Hanzo blink twice shaking his head and continue to choose his food to eat but decided to drink a juice.

"I said why don't you eat me first?"
Hanzo choked looking at his enemy in disgust. Hayabusa snorted at the scene infront of him.

"I think not,Mr.Ninja."He said blankly drinking his juice again.

"Why don't you try to drink my juice then?"Hayabusa smirked as Hanzo choked again while coughing.

"You're crazy!"
"Yeah crazy for you."
Hanzo blushed as he walked away pushing the ninja away but hayabusa followed him to teased him more.

---

Granger sigh watching his poor friend from afar shaking his head.

"GRANGER!"
Startled by the familiar cheerful voice,Granger turned to his right and saw his Crush was sitting beside him with a smile on his face.

"Let's dance."He said grabbing the Death chanter's hands.Granger stared at him before smiling slightly he never showed with his crush but only to his friends.

"You know you should smile often..."He complimented Granger bringing him into the middle.

"Why?"Alucard's smile widen before continuing his words.

"It's because it's making you more handsome."

Granger could only looked away shyly.
And there is one thing Alucard's mind right now.

'Cute.'

"Thank you."He muttered placing the both of his hands around the neck of the demon hunter.

---

"Cecillion."
The vampire tilted his head to his left side a hint of confusion written in his pale face.

"Do I know you?"He asked calmly.

"Well not really but I'm your classmate...oh, Lancelot Baroque by the way."He said with a nervous tone.

Cecillion giggled at his classmate, Lancelot blush at that moment.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you because I'm too busy minding my own and my friends business."

"No no no it's okay. I'm glad I got to talk to you."The mage smiled his blood red eyes meeting Olive one.

"Do you...do you want to dance?"The mage asked softly before standing up as he look at the prince baroque.You can see in the obviousness in Lancelot's eyes that he want to dance with the mage vampire.

"Y-yeah."Curse that stuttering at least he get to dance with his long time crush.

---(Timeskip)--(5:41)--(Moontoon Prom)--

"And now for tonight's Competition!
Let's welcome our judges!the owners of the Toony Restaurant!Mr.Alern Paxley and his wife Ms.Gale Paxley."

"Oh it's auntie!"Alucard said as his eyes sparkled.

"Be quiet Alu."Hayabusa said.

"And of course we can't forget the owners of the Aracen Restaurant!Mr.Kelle Macquoid and his wife Ms.Cartha Macquoid!"
The students gave them an around of applause and compliments,cause why not? It's because they are the famous chefs in their country.

---(In the kitchen)---

"I'm too nervous!I hope they'll like my food that I cooked!"You could hear a girl squealing while her friend tried to calm her down.

Claude only looked at them as he heave a sigh well they're not the only one who are nervous.Claude was nervous too.he was leaning against the wall while wearing a white double-breasted jacket, pants in a black-and-white houndstooth pattern, and apron.

They had just finished cooking,of course for the competition.

"Don't be too nervous guys! The all of you can do this! So I hope you did your best!"The manager said trying to lift up the mood but it's no use.except Claude who was now calm but deep inside he was still nervous.

Upon hearing the host introducing them one by one,he
Suddenly fix his chef clothes as he heard his name being called and for the last time he fixed his hair exiting the kitchen as he waved at crowd and smiled getting on the stage standing beside the martial arts boy.

He was the last one that being called though.

"Now let's start tasting their dishes."The host taking his mic away from his lips before tasting the food one by one.

"I must say they have the best dishes...but I think the young Macquoid hits different."Estes said looking at the thief while smiling.

Claude slightly smiled back at their host.

"And the judges will take over for the taste food."The host said as he exits the stage.

(So I don't know how cooking competition works so let's just skip it.)

--(Timeskip)--(6:24)--

"Congratulations Dude!"The prince said patting hardly the back of Claude.The crew were sitting on their table waiting for the event to finish.

Claude glared at his friend.

"Chill,it's just a cooking competition it's not like I killed all the demons."He said sarcastically his hands in his back of his head.

"Don't act like that."Cecillion said softly sipping his wine...oh my gosh,when will cecillion stop drinking his wine.

The thief look at cecillion and then look away not wanting to scold by him.

"You're the younger Macquoid right?!"the unfamiliar voice said exclaimed,the crew look at them.Claude put his hands down seeing the Beautiful woman in a dress.

"Uhm...yes? Why?And may I know who you are?"He asked politely because why not ,it's the elder he was talking to.

"I'm one of your best friend's mom,nice to finally Meeting you!Cartha Paxley by the way."
Sh said grinning widely you can see it obviously.

'Paxley?Don't tell me...She is Gusion's mom?'He thought himself.

"Nice to meet you too,Ms.Paxley I guess?"
She chuckled shaking her head.

'Wow she's beautiful and young even though she's old already.'

"Just call me Auntie and right this is my husband,Alern Paxley."she introduced her husband behind her back as she went beside him.

"It's finally nice to meet you,Claude.right?"

"Yeah,It's Claude."The thief said smiling nervously,Why can't he be nervous?When He's literally talking to Paxleys.

"Mom,Dad...."The young assassin stopped midway looking at Claude before making an eye contact with his parents.

"Uhmmm.."

"Do you guys know each other?"She asked.

Claude nodded.

"Oh that's good then!"She exclaimed holding her son's arm.

"Yeah we're classmates."Claude said.

'And my crush too.'

'And a Flirt.'Claude's friends thought at the same time in like some sassy way.

"SON!YOU DID GREAT! I'M PROUD OF YOU!"Claude's mother hugged his son.

"Thanks."

She release the hug and saw the younger Paxley.

"Hi Gusion,How are you? I see you're still handsome and cute as always."Cartha complimented the young assassin as he only gave him a slight smile.

"Thank you Auntie."

"How about we'll spend some other time for family dinner?"Kelle suggest As their wives nodded in agreement.

The crew of Claude can only give one thought.

'What is happening?'

After some time they started chitchat and Claude didn't forget to introduce his friends to his soon mother-in-law.

"Come with me."The young Paxley whispers on Claude's ear.
Gusion took the young thief's hand as they headed out.

---(Outside)---

"Where are we going?"The marksman asked for the seventh time while Gusion holding his hands

"It's a secret"The Paxley replied..again.

Claude pouted Hearing Gusion chuckled,His Chocolate brown eyes met the ocean blue one.

"You're so cute when you pouted."A blush crept into Claude's cheeks as he look away.

"We're here."As Gusion said that Claude gasped at the view taking his hand off from Gusion who only smiled.

"Wow...It's beautiful!"Claude grinned.

I can't deny that much but the view is beautiful,You can see a waterfall,falling so loudly and lights hanging on the trees.It's maybe breathless.

"Yeah like you."The assassin mumbled.

Claude can hear it but maybe he thinks to himself that he maybe hearing things.

"I have something to tell you,My love."

'My love?! I think I'm gonna die.'

"Claude? CLAUDE?!"

No he didn't die he fainted.

---

"Aggh...what happened?"he asked himself not noticing that Gusion was behind him.they were like sitting while Gusion was leaning against the tree and Claude was leaning against Gusion.

"You fainted."The assassin whispered on his ear.

Claude immediately jolted backwards and saw Gusion who was giving him a blank face.

"S-sorry for what happened."He groaned.

"Don't worry about it."

"R-right...uhmm what did you want to tell me,again?"Claude asked rubbing the back of his head as he sit infront of Gusion.

"I love you."

---

A blush crept into Claude's cheeks before squealing like a fanboy as he covers his face with his pillow before releasing them.

"Did you hear what I said,Dex?"
He asked stopping himself from squealing.

Dexter only looked at him in confusion.

"He says he loves me!!!"He shouted and it's not a good thing that his room isn't soundproof.

"Who loves who?"Suddenly his friends entered his room.
The one who asked is the princess.

"N-nothing!"He quickly covers his face with his hands.

"Chill out man,no need to be so nervous."
The prince of moniyan empire said sitting beside Dexter.

Claude sigh before asking his friends.I mean why are they all here? He didn't even invite them,He will not asked them if he only invited them to hang out.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"To hang out of course."
Granger stated.

"Nah I'm too lazy."The thief whined before standing up grabbing the notebook from his study table.

"With Alucard and his friends."
Claude stopped for a second as Granger continued.

"You know what? I change my mind,I'll go with you guys."Claude closed his notebook before placing it back in his desk.

His friends on watched at him in confusion and of course suspiciously.

"What?"

"Uhhh...are yo-"
Guinevere quickly cover Hanzo's mouth before he can say anything.As she pulls Aurelius up from his seat.

Guinevere smiled at him.

"Why don't we just wait for Claude on the outside?plus He's going to change first."
Guinevere pushed her friends as she closed the door behind her.

Dexter And Claude only looked at each other.

(Timeskip cause I'm lazy)

And they went home after hanging out.
But except Claude,he went to the park waiting for his boyfriend.
Yes boyfriend.A hot,handsome,flirty,cocky and possessive boyfriend.

Did I mention that Gusion Confessed to Claude?

No?then maybe I have to continue their confession.

---

"I love you."
Gusion licked the bottom of his lip before continuing his confession.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"
Grabbing the thief's hand he smiled sweetly at the thief.

Claude could only blink twice.
He might be hearing things again.
He shook his head off before avoiding his eyes.

"So what do you say?"A worry Written in assassin's face.

Claude stared at him as he smiled sweetly.

----

"Gus!"
Gusion looked up from his phone as he put his phone in his pocket jeans.

The lips of assassin curve into a smile making his way to his boyfriend.

The two intertwined their hands walking silently.Claude looked down thinking the incident from his dream even though it's not.He could feel his cheeks get hot.

While walking Gusion noticed that his thief has been spacing out lately.

"Hey something's wrong?"

Claude Looked up while blushing and Gusion noticed this too.

"Why are you so red?"
"H-huh?who says I'm red? I think it's just hot today."He said fanning himself as he Huff.

Gusion smirked.

"Were you thinking something?"

"W-what N-No!"
Gusion leaned in Claude's face making Claude blushed even more.

"Yeah, you're not only lying but stuttering."Gusion smirked wider.

"I-it's n-nothing!"

"Really?"

"Y-yeah."

Claude looked down Deciding wether to tell him or not.

Gusion huff nodding walking away but Claude pull his sleeve.

Cursed it.He's gonna tell him and there's no one gonna stop him.Well actually no one cares.

"It's about my dream."

He remove his hand from Gusion's sleeve staring into his ocean eyes.

"Uhmm...y-you and I-....had sex,but it felt so real."Claude shut his eyes closed while his cheeks turned red as tomato.

Gusion gaped for a moment before realizing what he just said to him.

It's not a dream but it's what Claude's thought.

"Oh..."Claude heard him opening his one eye slightly.

"So... you're telling me...that you and me had sex but in your dreams."Gusion snorted staring at Claude.

"Oh,darling."Claude pouted and look at Gusion like he was offended.

"W-what?W-what are you l-laughing at?"

"Sadly it's not your dream."Gusion continued.

"What do you mean?"

"What I am trying to say is...that we really had sex."

Claude froze for a second while Gusion watched him in amusement.

"I-i..."

Gusion hugged his shy boyfriend as he chuckles.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about,besides I'm your handsome boyfriend."
Claude hugged back as he sigh in relief.

The couple went to their home and of course he couldn't forget to take claude in their house.not Paxley's house.

-End

~~

Hope you enjoy ✨
also I'm sorry for bad English.

Words:5007

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
26.7K 2.3K 44
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
144K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !