" Falling for a human " A Mam...

By Tokkiyaaki

> " Going to a school full of demons huh? Not sure if this going to end well or not. " a fanfic of Y/N going... More

" First day at RAD "
" ME? BABYSIT THIS HUMAN? "
" Jealousy? " - Part 1
" Jealousy? " - Part 2
" Mammon, the Trouble Maker. " - Part 1
" Mammon the Trouble Maker. " - Part 2
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 1
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 2
" Warm you up near the fireplace ๐ŸŽ„ "
" Y/N's first job underground "
" A new person to meet "
" A friend's hangout "
" Be my Valentine! "
" This isn't a Date! "
" Get some Rest! "
" The 7th Demon Brother. "
" Mammon tries to win you over. "
" Time flies by so fast "

" Mammon tries to win you over. "

1.5K 46 37
By Tokkiyaaki

Part 16

1/2

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I'm back from the dead ~

Well kind of? Lol sorry if i haven't been updating that much since i needed a very long break from wattpad which is why i stopped, but i have enough energy to make another part <3

Also, i have been playing games lately so that pretty much sums it up why i'm not updating haha, but anyways enjoy! ♡

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

.

.

.

" What the heck? " Mammon stood there in silence, watching you and Belphegor from afar. " I didn't know Y/N and Belphie went to RAD together, damnit.. No wonder i couldn't find Y/N at the entrance earlier. " ( Basically, Mammon waited for you outside of RAD but you didn't seem to notice him on the way there. )

" So, Belphegor trying to get close with them (Y/N) eh? Well, two can play in that game! " Mammon mumbles to himself, making it obvious that he was a bit jealous. He got a bit clingy with you when you two got along so he didn't got used to seeing you getting along with his other brothers.

While Mammon continued on spying to see what happens, Leviathan surprises Mammon by tapping on his shoulder. Giving him a jumpscare.

" Annndd.. What do you think you're doing? " Leviathan asked.

" You know, class is about to start soon right?- "

Mammon grabs Leviathan by the arm and pulls him in the corner Mammon is hiding in.

" Hey! What was that for?!- " Mammon quickly covers Leviathan's mouth, making him shut up. Leviathan looks at Mammon with a glare, grabbing onto his hands and getting it off of his mouth.

" Can ya be quiet for just a second?! I'm keeping watch on Y/N and Belphie. " Mammon said, his eyes were more paying attention to you. You were still on the ground with Belphegor, still trying to wake him up.

" Ugh.. I guess i should go and text Beel about this. " You said, you grab your D.D.D. from your back pocket and gave Beel a text regarding about the situation you and Belphie are in right now, you could've done the work yourself. But Belphie was too heavy and seems like he's having a good sleep when he's with you.

" Look, i know that you like Y/N Mammon. Because you suck at hiding the fact you do like them. " Leviathan said, leaving out a heavy sigh and face-palming his face. Mammon turned red and his face started to heat up.

" Oh please! Remember Lucifer said i should keep an eye on Y/N while they live here in devildom?! I'm just doing my job, and besides ~ Y/N trust me more than any of you guys soo.. " Mammon crosses his arms and looks away. Covering his face with his hair.

" One (1), Y/N has been living here for a month now and they already know how to deal with things around here, so i'm sure they don't need you looking out for them. And Two (2), Y/N surprisingly gets along with us so you're not the only demon they trust around them. " Leviathan explained.

" Well for your information LITTLE BRO, i was the first demon Y/N ever became close with. So i have a good reason to be watching out for them like this. " Mammon said while he looks at Leviathan with a glare. Leviathan rolls his eyes and pushes Mammon's face away from his.

" Don't call me little bro, that's just cringey and annoying. " Leviathan said.

While Leviathan and Mammon were arguing about you, Beelzebub arrived and saw them both hiding behind a wall.

" What are you guys doing here? "

Beelzebub ask the two of them.

" Don't ask me! Ask him! " Leviathan then points at Mammon.

" He dragged me into this! "

" I did not! I only drag you here because you were so loud. " Mammon shouted.

" Well look who's talking?! You're literally shouting! " Leviathan shouted back. Beelzebub just ignored them and let them do their thing, he then goes to Belphegor and Y/N. Helping you out with the situation you are in.

" Hey Y/N, i received your text. Sorry if i didn't reply, i was on my way to buy some snacks for myself. " Beelzebub said. He then gets Belphegor off of you, carrying him with one arm.

" It's alright! Thanks for the help Beel, i knew i could count on you. " You then pinch Beelzebub's (face) cheeks as a way of praising him, Beelzebub blushed and smiled.

" Thank you Y/N, you're really kind. " Beelzebub said in return. " I'll see you at class later, we have the same class schedule. Right? "

You took out your class schedule and showed it to him. " Sure did! I'll go and wait for you there. " You wave Beelzebub goodbye and head over to your class.

Just in time, when you were about to go in the classroom. The bell rang and all of the RAD students head to their respective classrooms.

" Gah! It's class already, come on. We gonna go before- "

When Mammon was about to run away. He was awaited with Lucifer being in front of him, Lucifer had his arms crossed and his eyes were glowing red. You can tell that he was angry, and both Mammon and Leviathan was in trouble.

" You two, follow me. Both of you already caused enough trouble for today. " Lucifer drags the both of them by the back of their uniform jacket.

" MAMMOOON! " Leviathan shouted with an anger tone in his voice as he looks at Mammon. Mammon chuckled and sweated. " Haha.. " He laughed, sounding a bit nervous.

" You're dead meat to me once we both get out of this! " Leviathan said.

They both then got dragged to Lucifer's office room, obviously getting scolded for an hour from Lucifer. But while they were there with him, class already ended. And you already got out of the class with Both Beel and Belphie.

" Man, can't believe i passed that quiz.. I didn't even review! " You said with confidence. " Huh.. I haven't seen Mammon and Leviathan around here, do you think they're alright? " You ask to both Beelzebub and Belphegor.

" Well, i did saw them two behind that wall over there. " Beel pointed at the wall they were hiding behind. " Seems like they were spying on you earlier. "

" Huh, they were? " You said. " Jeez..i guess they got in trouble by Lucifer.. Man, if only i can get Mammon out of this somehow. " You mumbled, whistling.

" You and Mammon seem pretty close Y/N. " Belphegor said, letting out a yawn.

" Well, Mammon is fun to hang out with after all. Besides, me and him almost match the same energy so i guess that makes me and him bffs or more than that. " You said with a smile, you happily walk around and made your stop to the library.

" Hm? What are you gonna do there? " Belphegor ask. You look behind and face at Belphegor. " Oh! Well, i'm just gonna go and find a book for Satan. He wants a new book to read and ask me to go and find a good book for him. " You explained.

" Ah, i see. How about i come with you? " Belphegor ask. Your eyes sparkled and grab Belphegor by the hand. " Sure! Come on, let's go. "

You and Belphegor goes inside the library, closing the door behind you two.

( After a few minutes of being in the library, Mammon and Leviathan was already out of Lucifer's office. Mammon walks around and halls and heard your voice inside the Library. He then gently opens the door, seeing you on top of the ladder browsing through books. )

♡At the Library♡

.

.

.

" So Belphegor, you seem to be close with Satan more. Right? What kind of book do you think he'll like? " You ask, continuing on browsing through books.

" Hmm.. Well, he likes to read books with plots he hasn't seen yet in the previous books he have read. " Belphegor said, holding tight onto the ladder so that you won't fall.

" I see! Well then, i'll go and try find some here. " You said.

Belphegor's hand slowly starts to let go of the ladder, it seemed as if Belphegor is slowly falling asleep again. You felt the ladder wobbling beneath you. Your body shakes and so as your feet. You look down and saw Belphegor asleep, about to hit the floor.

" BELPHEGOR! WAKE UP! " You yelled, suddenly. You lose balance and fall down from the ladder.

" Y/N!! " Mammon shouted, he runs towards you and tries to catch you.

" DON'T WORRY Y/N! I'LL SAVE YOU! "

Mammon was about to catch you but he wasn't looking where he was going, he looks infront of him and saw that he was about to bump into Belphegor who was asleep. He then trips and hits Belphegor. Falling down on the floor with him. You on the other hand, fell down on the floor and hit your head. Leaving you feeling dizzy.

" Auugghh... " You said, you, Mammon, and Belphegor was on the floor feeling injured.

Mammon got up and scratch his head. He then saw you on the floor.

" Dammit!! I was too late! " Mammon shouted, he goes on and checks up on you. Placing your head on his hand. You slowly open your eyes and saw Mammon infront of you.

" Y/N!! Are you alright?! " He said. You got up, scratching your head.

" Ah..what happened?.. " You ask.

" I'm sorry i wasn't able to catch you! You fell down from the ladder Belphegor was holding onto. " Mammon said with a tear leaving his eye.

" Come on Mammon, don't be so dramatic! I'm fine.. " You said while you get up from the floor. Belphegor seems to have woken up aswell.

" Dammit Mammon.. What are you doing here? " Belphegor said as he leaves a heavy breath. He gets up from the floor and went up to Y/N.

" Y/N i'm so sorry, i fell asleep. " Belphegor said.

Mammon carries you in a bridal style, he glares at Belphegor and growls at him.

" You should be more careful next time when you're with Y/N! " Mammon barked. Belphegor yawns and place his hand behind his neck.

" Well damn, sorry. I can't help but sleep, i mean. If you were born as the "Avatar of Sloth" you would know the feeling. " Belphegor said.

" Here, i'll hand the book to Satan instead. You should go and let Y/N rest. "

Belphegor walks away and leaves the library, you and Mammon leaves the library aswell and head back to the House of Lamentation so that Mammon can let you rest.

♡At the House of Lamentation♡

.

.

.

When you and Mammon arrived, Mammon then place you gently on your bed. Tucking you in and closing the lights, he tip toes out of your room until he heard you saying something.

" I.. Like you. " You said under your breath. Mammon blushes as he heard those words come out of your own pretty little mouth, he knows that you were just sleep - talking but. It felt like you were actually saying that to him. But, he shook it off and leaves your room as quickly as he can. And head off to Asmodeus's bedroom.

" Oi Asmo! Open up! " He continously knocks on the door till Asmodeus opens up the door.

" Omg wait! " Asmodeus shouted. His footsteps starts to get louder and louder till he reaches the door. He then opens the door and saw Mammon there. He sighed and rolled his eyes. " Now, what do you want Mammon? " He ask.

" Come on, i gotta ask ya some advice. " Mammon goes inside Asmo's room, grabbing Asmo by the arm and sits down on his bed.

Asmo puts on some lip gloss and looks at Mammon. " And, what advice do you want from me? " Asmodeus ask.

Mammon gulps down and leaves a sigh. He then looks up at Asmo and starts to ask -

" Can you give me some advice on how to impress someone? "

.

.

.

( Hi! Glad you reached the end of this part, Part 17 might come up soon without any notice but keep in mind it might take me months to actually try to do it, unless i'm in a good mood then maybe i might do Part 17 early! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 159 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
193K 2.5K 62
This one shots is about the game Obey me! 'Shall we date' and yes I take requests and everything, I do everything! like LEMONS and some triggers. I d...
681 21 9
Devildom, the realm of demons, and exchange program to help learn tolerance between each of the races. But what seemed to be just a harmless idea, br...
42K 650 42
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™กห—หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠห—โ‹†๐™š...