Asgardian Goddess of Beauty a...

By Arty_Arjay

*BOOK 1 of the Asgardian Goddess of Beauty and Battle series* Currently being edited. Rosalie woke up in a mu... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Edited Edition
Part 1, Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

CHAPTER 6

60 8 13
By Arty_Arjay

Two of Fury's men entered. They walked up to me with a key to unlock the chains. Once they all fell freely to the floor, the men grabbed my biceps and pulled me to stand. I obeyed, feeling a sense of stiffness in my joints and muscles. I gave them a small stretch before following my orders to move forward with the men.

We exited the room, walking through the area behind the mirror which you could see through in that side. We reached a hallway and turned right at its end. After walking past three doors, we stopped at the forth. Here, the men unlocked it with the press of a button. The door slid to the side and into the wall.

I watched as it disappeared. 'Fascinating.'

I looked at the men who looked at each other with confusion. I shrugged and entered the room. To my right was a bed, a small metal table with a silver jug and mug sat beside it. On the left wall was a small bench seat and a chair beside it. To the back of the room was a bathroom. The walls were made of a metal material that had rectangular holes in them. You could barely see what was in there but I could tell the basin was against the left corner since the door was open.

All rooms and hallways had the same colour in this place. Everything was made from metal, giving off a grey colour in every which way you looked. The bright white lights where the only thing that gave off a bit of enlightenment to the place.

I sat down on the bed, the men waited outside, standing guard of the door and keeping watch. One of them pressed a button that closed the door. It was a large door that had a window in it, which made me feel a little uneasy. I didn't enjoy knowing someone could watch me in the bathroom, not that you could see too much through the mesh material, but still.

I rose from the bed to examine the bathroom. Standing at the door, I saw a solid wall with a curtain to the right, which I assumed was the shower. On that wall were racks that hung a small hand towel and another full length one. A toilet was nestled between the basin and the shower wall.

I walked back to the bed and sat down again. I looked over to the seat, noticing some jewelry on top of clothing and a phone. I went over and picked up my phone, seeing a note beside it.

I picked it up and read:

"I thought you might need some familiar belongings.
- Nick Fury"

I thought that had been a very considerate thing for him to do, and I was glad for it. I set aside the note, jewelry, and phone and picked up the piece of clothing.

As it unfolded, I recognized that it was my white and gold dress. The one I had been in the museum with. I was kinda glad to see it again. I actually quite liked that dress and would wear it often if I didn't look so out of place amongst the humans.

I grabbed the jewelry and went to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I stripped off my plain brown dress and replaced it with the other.

I stood in front the mirror. The gold material that wrapped around my waist went over my chest and my right shoulder, hanging loosely at the back to hang over and beside my left arm. The white fabric was pristine, layered at the skirt. The edges of each layer had an intricate gold swirl design. The last layer that grazed the floor had a solid gold hem. Each goal part shine beautifully.

I slipped on the thick gold bracelet, completing the look.

It was fabulous and had a sense of familiarity mixed with it belonging to someone else.

I examined my reflection for ten minutes, redoing my hair so it had been half up and half down, pulling a few strands to the front. The wisps framed my face and added a little extra to the hairstyle. I then decided to make it a bit more of an interesting hairstyle by braided a crown, a hairstyle that was called 'half up French crown braid'. It suited, and the hair wisps made it look finished off.

After I was satisfied with the look, I walked back to the seat. Grabbing my phone, I noticed my gold shoes were underneath the seat. I slipped the low heels on, replacing my boring flats.

I sat on the bed, turning my phone on and instantly contacting Shelly. I sent her a message saying I was captured and held hostage, but am okay, telling her to let James know that too. A second after, she replied with "I know. Those agent people walked in to get some of your stuff and they told me what the go was. I hope you don't do anything wrong and come back soon!"

I sighed. At least she was told before sending police out to find me or freak out and have a panic attack or something.

I then replied, "thanks! I hope so too!"

I placed my phone down on the metal table next to the bed. I laid down and decided to have a good sleep since I was falling rather tired.

___________ __________

I woke up the next morning feeling revived. I sat up and stretched my stiff muscles, then went to the bathroom to redo and fix my hair, of course taking a toilet break before that.

I then walked to the front door and pressed a button to my right, making the door disappear into the wall. The two men turned around and pointed their guns at me.

I put my hands up in front my body to indicate for then to relax. 'Chill. It's just me.'

At the hearing of my voice, they lowered their weapons.

I cleared my throat. 'May I have a tour of this place, maybe a step outside too?'

My body guards turned on their heels and led me through the place of grayness. They informed me of the places that were around, lab here, sleeping quarters there. Eventually we steppes into the operating room that had many computers and people. They called it 'The Bridge', but it looked too much like an operating room for me to call it that.

Multiple gigantic glass windows joined together, creating one that covered the large span of the room. It looked out to, well nothing. It was dark and I couldn't see anything through the window.

'Well that's pointless' I mumbled.

I was led out of the room and told of more rooms that I didn't even take in since the place seemed to be massive and it confused me. I don't even think we visited all the areas. I was told some rooms were off limits for me. We went through the bridge again, which I presumed was the passage between the two large areas. Then I was taken up some stairs, which told me we were going up another level.

I nearly died and groaned in my mind at the long trek. I hated it, yet I dismissed that thought when the door at the top stairs indicated light. Which I was grateful for and nearly pushed past the men to get to my daily sun.

We made it to the top of the place. I was expecting a high building and to be able to see tiny cars down below. However, I was so wrong. I was shocked to see multiple planes in different varieties and two runways.

I made a turn in every which way I could, seeing nothing but water surrounding us. No land, just water. I had dropped my mouth and smiled in shock and amazement.

I ran past my guards and to the side. I could hear them run behind me to catch up.

I nodded in astonishment. 'This is cool.'

The sound of a descending plane grabbed my attention. I looked up as I saw a plane land vertically down onto the runway.

I turned around and observed. Once it had completely landed safely, the back unfolded to let people exit the aircraft. A muscly man dressed averagely stepped out with an agent by his side. I recognized the agent, he was the one that stood in front the crowd of agents at Shelly's apartment.

I subtly walked closer.

A woman with short red walked up them. She was dressed in a red shirt, long black pants and a leather jacket.

The agent greeted her. Only just could I hear him say, 'Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers.' Introducing each other as it seemed they hadn't met yet.

They greeted each other with simple words like 'ma'am' and 'hi', then Romanoff informed the agent that he was needed elsewhere. After he left to do his duties, the remaining two began to walk closer to where I was, meaning their voices became clearer to me. Agent Romanoff was explaining to Captain Rogers about the place being quite the buzz after they found him in the ice, whatever the hell that meant. I didn't understand what she was referring to, but I continued to listen in.

'I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?' Romanoff explained.

Rogers had a confused look in his face, but seemed to smile with pride and interest. 'Trading cards?'

Romanoff answered. 'They're vintage, he's very proud.'

I looked to who Romanoff was looking at, seeming they were approaching someone. A nervous looking man was moving out of the way of workers. He was dressed rather averagely, with a dark shirt, long pants and a matching jacket. He looked professional, almost as if he just came from work.

Rogers walked up to him after he noticed his presence. 'Dr.Banner.' They shook hands to greet each other.

Dr.Banner looked up and down at Rogers. 'Oh, yeah. Hi. They told me you were coming.'

They stopped shaking hands and continued a conversation.

Rogers explained to Banner. 'Word is you can find the cube.'

What the hell was the cube?

Banner took in the sentiment. 'Is that the only word on me?'

'Only word I care about.' Answered Rogers.

I frowned in complete confusion. What in the world was going on here? People were expected to show up here, then there's this cube thing. There was only one thing I could understand from my own finding and that was some of the people's names in that place.

I felt a hand on my back, it was one of my guards. He was leading me back into shelter. We walked a fair distance from the three, so they didn't notice me, not that they would since I was practically behind an aircraft anyway, so we walked behind another, meaning we were hidden. Not that I cared too much.

The men had walked in front of me, one of them placing a finger on his ear, listening in to something.

Crewmen started running around, clasping planes in place with straps that reached to the runway and clipped onto a sturdy metal hook. Open jet plane canopies were shut, and I had suspected that we were going to move.

I stopped and turned to hear the water rapidly move and the ground shake, puzzled by what this thing was. I continued to follow my guards underground.

We entered the bridge. I looked out the window to see water droplets sliding down it, glittering in the sun.

I was too curious to suppress a question that burned to be asked. 'What is this thing?'

On of my guards replied. 'It's a helicarrier. An aircraft invention of S.H.I.E.L.Ds.'

I was amazed. It was a beyond gigantic flying ship basically. One that could be both on water and in the sky.

I smiled in astonishment. It was incredible.

The platform we stood on overlooked the crew in front their computer screens. It seemed to be the main space with fancy technology screens that you could see through.

There was a table that sat behind us, I decided to make my way to it and take a seat to rest my legs.

The doors that I had come through earlier opened behind me. I turned to see them revealing the three from before, Romanoff, rogers, and Banner.

Romanoff walked in confidently, glancing behind her at the other two. She walked around and checked up on a few things. The other two looked around the place, observing their surroundings.

Their was instructions and reports on the helicarriers state. After a woman confirmed with Nick who stood at the command chair.

He instructed. 'Good. Let's vanish.'

I raised my eyebrows. Vanish? That thing couldn't get any cooler.

After Fury did that, he walked towards Rogers and Banner who had walked near the table I was at. Rogers pulled out some money and handed 10 bucks to Fury, continuing to walk and observe the place in awe. Fury took it and gave a smirk, placing it in his pocket and approaching Banner.

Fury extended a hand, Banner reluctantly shaking it. 'Doctor, thank you for coming.'

Banner thank him and asked about how long he'd be staying. I thought to myself I was wondering the same thing about myself, not that I know so don't expect a solid answer.

Fury replied to Banner. 'Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the clear.'

I suspected this was the cube since everyone seemed to be associating Banner with it. After Banner asked Fury where they were at with that, he turned to the agent I still don't know the name of.

Fury indicated that Banner's question was one he should answer, calling his name in question. 'Coulson?'

Ah right, so that's his name.

Coulson went into detail on what they are doing to pin point where someone is. Romanoff informed them that they still won't find them in time. Banner infirmed them of what needs to happen, asking a question on how many spectrometers they have access to. Fury replying with a question asking how many there are, indicating that they have and can gain access to all. After Banner's scientific speech of instructions, Fury called for Agent Romanoff to show Banner to his place that he can work, his laboratory.

I felt stupid for sitting where I was and examining my surroundings with nothing to do.

I walked up to Fury and questioned him. 'Can I go with Banner? I have nothing to do and it's kinda boring around here.'

He looked me up and down. 'I see you found your dress. It suits you.'

I replied to his compliment knowing he meant I looked better in my "normal" clothes than the human ones. 'Thanks.'

'I guess you could go with Banner if that's okay with him.' Fury looked to Banner in question for him to confirm. Romanoff was waiting patently beside him, ready to escort Banner to is lab.

Banner looked to me, then back at Fury. 'I - I guess she could, providing she doesn't touch or break anything.'

Fury looked at me to confirm Banners condition.

I smiled. 'I promise I won't do such a thing.'

At that, everything was okayed and I joined Romanoff's side, my guards walked behind us.

She spoke to Banner. 'You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.'

Banner laughed at her information.

Romanoff introduced herself to me, even though I didn't need it. 'Natasha Romanoff. This here is Bruce Banner.'

It was nice to know their first names I guess, but I gathered that people were called by their last names here.

I responded to Natasha. 'I know. I heard you guys get introduced and say each other's names on the runways.'

Bruce was curious. 'We didn't see you. Were you hiding or something?'

I smiled and nodded my head to the side. 'Pretty much. I was behind some jets when you guys shows up, so I was practically hidden.' I decided to introduce myself since I hadn't done that yet. 'I'm Rosalie by the way.'

Natasha compliment. 'That's a lovely name.'

I smiled in delight at her words.

We arrived at Banner's lab, Natasha giving him a small tour and leaving us be to go back to the bridge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
7.8K 357 51
Book 2 of the series. Book 1 is: you will be mine. An avenger + Loki fan fic After the events of the previous book Alice is now on her own. From le...
31.3K 811 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
125K 4.2K 188
*** I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book, I can not believe it has over 50k views! I appreciate you all so much 💙 Spenc...