TWDG: THE FINAL SEASON. (Clem...

By krigofalltrades18

***ON HOLD**** They've fought hard for 10 years. They've seen terrible things and done things even worse that... More

Your charicters look.
Prologue.
Epi one: Done running.
They Were like us...
Welcome to Alexandera.
Louis.
Chairles.
Interview with Rick Grimes.
Dinner and war game.
The next day.
Hunting.
Fishing.
The man with diffrent colored eyes.
Visiting the doctor and meeting more people.
Secrets told.
Ep 2: Suffer The Children.
The funeral and leaving.
Long time, no see.
Bloodletting.
The woman in black.
Return the hat.
The gathering.
Ericsson Boarding School.
Stay up forever.
2 weeks later.
Marry. Flip. Kill.
Stars.
The attack.
First kill.
Abel vs Clementine.
Ep 3: Broken toys.
Finding the boat.
Returing to Alexandria.
Why I left.
You have to...
The party.
Hey sweetpea...
You really think I'd let you all do this without me?
On board the ship.
Reunion of two enimes.
Epi 4: Lost and found.
Im sorry...
The last stand.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...
Greaving son.
Please find him.
Yellow Dandelions.
Aftermath
Black Betty.
Dealership escape.
Broken trust
Us Vs The World
The Time Has Come.
The Kingdom.
Identities.
I was lost. Then I was found.
Episode five: Divided houses: part 1
Gone

Bandits.

1.2K 44 31
By krigofalltrades18

Y/N's POV.

We're riding horseback across this field to look for Daryl after we heard something may have happened to him. I'm on the back of Ellie's horse and oh man, this going up and down on the back of this horse is not helping with my hangover. If this is what it's like to be sober after drinking heavily, then Im never drinking alcohol ever again. I then groan from all this trotting on the horse.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah I'm just...This bumpy ride is just making me feel nauseated." I said.

"Maybe you should start walking then. Work out that hangover you got, Y/N." Louis said.

"I'm good but thanks for that suggestion, Louis." I said.

"So what do you think happened to Daryl?" Louis asked Michonne.

"Don't know. But it could be possible that he ran into some bandits. We haven't been sending scouting teams this way yet. So Ellie and Y/N, watch our backs when we get to the car." Michonne says to us. We continue down the field as the highway was in the distance.

"Hey, Y/N? Can I ask you something?" Ellie says to me.

"Yeah, what?" I replied.

"When you were hammered, you said that you were playing Russian roulette with a walker..." Ellie says.

"Uh...Maybe? I was really drunk, Ellie. I can't remember half the shit I did last night and this morning." I said. Ellie pauses for a minute.

"We're you.....Trying to kill yourself?" Ellie asked. I then paused for a moment. Thinking and I remembered the snub nose barrel of the revolver I put to my temple. "You were trying to kill yourself? Weren't you?"

"Hell I don't know, Ellie. Maybe I...I just had too much piled onto me. From what happened on that boat three days ago. To what happened with me and Clementine and A.J yesterday. I just couldn't take all that guilt anymore by staying in Alexandria." I said.

"Jesus, Y/N. I thought better of you. I thought you weren't the kinda guy to do that stupid shit. I guess I was wrong." Ellie says.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you. But your not in my position right now. You don't even know what I'm going through." I said.

"Actually, I do. Remember when Sam died? Right in front of us? I went through the same thing, your going through right now. So don't say that I don't know what losing a friend is like again, okay?" Ellie says.

"Oh, Ellie...Im-." I said before:

"Hold that thought, Y/N." Carl says as we all stop the horses. He then pulls out his scope and looks through it.

"What do you see?" Michonne asked. Carl then lowers his scope and turns to us.

"There's two guys at the car." Carl says.

"What are they doing?" Michonne asked.

"It looks like their scavenging the car! We gotta get down there before they rip the car apart." Carl says.

"Let's move in by foot. Leave the horses by this shed over here." I suggest as I point to a small shed by a big oak tree. We hitched our horses on the tree as I get out a Glock and some ammo for my .38 from the satchels on Ellie's horse. I loaded up my .38 and we moved up quietly to the guys at the car. We got close enough to hear what the guys were saying.

"I'm telling ya, if we don't get all the parts we need out this car before sundown, I'm gonna miss my chance." One of the guys says.

"Would you calm down, youngster? Your gonna get your dick wet tonight. Besides, Hex told us to get as much shit as we can out of this car. Now come over here and help me unhook some of hoses off the engine." The other says as his friend goes up to him at the engine.

"How should we do this?" I asked Michonne and Carl as we hear them talk more.

"Let's approach them from down the left side where we found the car. Make them think that's not our car. Do some talking. See if they seen Daryl anywhere." Michonne says.

"What if these were the guys that may have attacked Daryl?" Carl asked.

"Then we'll make them tell us. Just follow my lead. Louis and Ellie, you guys stay here and be ready to jump at the signal. Carl and Y/N, come with me." Michonne says as we all nod in agreement. The tree of us go through the brush following the road till Michonne stops and goes out on the road and we follow. "Hello!" Michonne calls out to the guys as we put our hands up. Telling them we don't mean harm.

"You friendly?" The older guy says as he points a gun at us as the younger guy just eyes us. Checking us out.

"Yeah, were cool. We don't have our guns out. We just wanna talk. Maybe trade a few things." Carl says.

"Talk about what?" The younger guy says.

"Just regular conversation. Not many times we get those. Me and my young friends here have been on the road for a while now. Been about five months since we seen another living breathing person. Let alone two." Michonne says. The older guy then lowered his gun.

"Alright. We'll bite. Where y'all from?" He asked.

"Atlanta, Georgia. We're all from there." Michonne says.

"Long way from home, huh?" The young guy says as the other puts away his gun.

"You could say that again. So what are you guys doing over here?" I asked as I point to the car.

"We're taking this car apart. Spare parts are hard to come around these days. Especially spark plugs. For trading and all that." The older one says.

"So how do you get around?" Carl asked.

"Bikes. Uses less fuel and can get around tight corners." The younger guy says.

"Not a bad idea. Speaking of bikes, did you happen run into a guy on a bike going through here? Dirty looking guy with a leather vest and has angel wings on the back?" I asked.

"No. Why?" The older guy asked.

"He screwed us over. We traded him some batteries for a box of .45 rounds and the bullets didn't have any powder in the casings." Carl says. Hmph, reminds me of that night back in Prescott.

"Sounds like a douchebag. I mean, a leather vest? Sounds gay as fuck. But if it matters, we found a guy with a crossbow back at a auto--." The younger guy says before he's interrupted by the older guy. Saying:

"It doesn't matter now. The guy got overwhelmed by those chompers and got eaten." The older guy says. Now sounding suspicious.

"Well...did he have long hair? Or on a bike?" Carl says.

"No. He just got eaten. I guess he just wanted to die. Can't say I blame the poor fool." The older guy says.

"But here's the thing....We had another friend we were supposed to find in this area. Last time, he told us to meet him at the auto shop. He wasn't very descriptive of what auto shop he was on about. You think maybe you could point us to where you saw this shop?" Michonne says. The both looked at each other in silence before saying:

"Uh yeah. Go grab the map from our bag." The older guy says to the younger one. The young guy then goes to the other side of the car to grab a "map." Me and Michonne then looked at each other. Knowing what's about to go down. So I hover my hand above my .38 in my pocket. "So...you wanna find your friend?"

"Yeah...We do." I said. Looking the older guy in the eye.

"Well....You all will see him soon!" He says as he reaches for his gun but I was quicker and shot him several times in the chest. He then falls back on the car hood as he drops his gun. Slowly dying. The younger guy then pops out with a shotgun and I was about to shoot him too but Louis and Ellie come out of the bushes and aim their guns at his head.

"Drop that gun or we'll blow your fucking head off!" Ellie says. The younger guy then drops the shotgun and Louis takes it.

"Alright, get over there." Michonne says as she points her gun a few feet away from the front of the car. I then look at the dead older guy and it gave me an idea to scaring the other one. Carl then took out his knife and was about to stop him from turning but I put my hand on his arm and shook my head.

"Don't kill me. Okay? I-I-I can get you guys whatever you want." The younger guy pleads for his life. Michonne then takes out her sword and places it on his neck.

"Then tell us where you took our friend." Michonne says.

"Your friend? The sweaty biker dude? I mean, we did run into him at that auto shop. When we had our whole crew over there but he got away. I swear!" The younger guy says.

" Stop that! Stop lying, we know your lying!" I yelled.

"H-How do you know I'm lying? I swear on my mothers grave, I'm not lying." He says.

"We heard the two of you talking. And taking apart our car too. So we heard you talking about this Hex dude." Ellie says.

"Okay, fine. Hex is our head honcho. The big daddy of our crew." He says.

"How many of you are there?" Louis asked.

"Enough. I know what your gonna ask me next is where we at. I can take you to it. Maybe we can work something out? We go there, they take out your friend and we do a trade for each other to return home. You know how this works by now, right? Come on, have a heart!" He says.

"Yeah, we do. Except there's a better, more smarter choice." I said as I turn to the now turned guy on the car hood. I then take out my machete, took out the walkers head and chopped it off. It's decapitated head is still alive.

"Jesus, Y/N!" Ellie says.

"Hey, what are you doing with that?" The guy says with fear. I then kick the guy down, pin him down with my foot and hover the walker head above his.

"Now, where is your camp?" I said.

"Are you insane?!" He says as he resists.

"Damn right, I am! Im gonna give you to the count of five or else you'll end up like your friend here! One!" I said. The guy then stammers. "Two!"

"Please don't!" The guy cry's.

"Y/N, this is fucked, dude!" Louis says.

"Three!" I said, getting the walker head close as it starts to chomp at his face.

"Jesus Christ, stop this!" Carl says.

"Let him." Michonne says.

"Last chance!" I said.

"OKAY!! OKAY, ILL TELL!!! ILL FUCKING TELL. Please, just stop." He says. I then throw the walker head I to the bushes. I then got my foot off him and he gets back on his knees. "It's...It's ten miles west of here. We're staying at an old cowboy themed fairground. Its kinda hard to find because it's in the deep woods. But let me tell ya....What your doing...Wont matter....Cause your boy is already dea--." He says before I take out my Glock and shot him in the head. His body then falls to the ground as I turn around and saw everyone looking at me with concern.

"What?" Is all I said.

Another hour later...

We reached the deeper parts of the forest in Virginia where the guy told us to go. I know what I did was questionable but what would you do in that situation? My friends probably think I'm losing it...And maybe their right. Too much has happened to me these past few days. Too much for me to not forget and will stay with me. Just like every other moment from the past. I just have to keep my head on my shoulders and I'll be okay. While we searched the woods, Louis then came up to me and said.

"Hey man, how you doing?" Louis asked.

"Apart from feeling a little hungover still, I feel fantastic. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Oh, let me think. Hmm Maybe it's because you literally chopped off a walkers head and threatened to infect the guy with said head." Louis says.

"Look, I did what I had to do. What would you have done?" I said.

"I don't know, Y/N. But listen, dude. I'm your friend, okay? I'm just worried about you and so is Ellie. I give a shit about your problem right now because that's what friends do." Louis says.

"I appreciate it, Louis. But I'm fine now. I do still need to work up a good apology to Rick. One where I don't get kicked back out or I end up in a jail cell." I said.

"We'll explain what happened. You just need to work on that apology. But that'll have to come later. Let's find Daryl and get out of here." Michonne said.

"Yeah so just remember that, Y/N. I got your back, alright?" Louis says as he raises his fist for a fist bump. I accepted the request and we fist bumped each other.
After searching for a while, I don't think there's any hope for finding this place. Until Louis says.

"Hey guys, what's this?" Louis says as he pushes away some brush. Behind this brush is a sign. It says: "WELCOME TO SUMORMON!! HOME OF OUTLAW RED PACKER!!! AMUSEMENT PARK AND ATTRACTIONS!!!" Along with a cowboy pointing to the right side of the sign with his pistol. As well as pointing towards a trail. "This must be it. Thanks, partner." Louis says as he high fives the cowboys hand. We all then groan silently and face palm ourselves.

"Louis honey, I normally like your jokes. But now really isn't the time." Michonne says politely. Louis then visibly cringed with embarrassment.

"Come on, let's follow this trail. Quietly and observe the place." Michonne says as she takes the lead. As we move up through the trail, I noticed a wire that was in the ground and Michonne was about to step on it.

"Michonne, stop!" I said quietly. We all stopped and she looks back at me. "Look down at your feet." I said as I pointed at the wire. She looks down and sees that's it's a trip wire with a grenade. And the wires wrapped around the pin!

"Thanks." Michonne says. We then walked over it and continue down the trail. "Keep an eye for more traps." She says. There's a old derelict ticket booth with a fence and a rotating gate to enter in the fairground. Covered in foliage. I went up and peeked through the foliage to get a look beyond the gate. The fairgrounds are a sort of old wild west town setting. Looking very abandoned. Even before the turn. Don't seem like anyone's around until I hear laughing and some other voices. Coming from the saloon attraction. There was four guys. One of them was a big, fat shirtless guy with tattoos all over him.

"I'm telling ya, that fucker in there isn't gonna be easy, Hex. You saw what he did to Quentin?" One of the men says to the big guy.

"Yeah I saw him. But that ain't shit, boys." The big guy says. So that's Hex.

"What do you see?" Michonne says.

"Four men, as far as I can see." I said.

"What do mean "That ain't shit!?" That smelly, long haired fucker in there bit his damn ear off, took his knife and stabbed him in that ear!" One of the men says.

"His loss was unfortunate but we can always get more men. Like maybe he can join our cause with some... Persuasion from me. He's knocked out cold right now and he's tied up. He ain't gon get ya tonight. Now, none of you touch him. He's mine for later when he wakes up. Go on. All of ya and get some food from the lounge." Hex says. They then leave and go to the lounge. Wherever that is. I turn back to the others. Waiting for an answer.

"Okay. It sounds like they have Daryl in the saloon and he's still alive. Why don't you guys go and see how many more of them there are." I suggest.

"What are you gonna do?" Ellie asked.

"What do you think? I'm gonna go help Daryl." I said.

"By yourself? Y/N, I think one of us should go with you to help him." Carl says.

"Look, I know where the saloon is. No offense to any of you but I think I'll work better on my own on this one. You'll just slow me down." I said.

"He has a point. The rest of us should go around this fair and see how many their are. Where they're traps are and to cover more ground fire. Y/N, while your inside, we'll go around the place and figure out how to surprise them. None of these assholes leave out of here alive. Can't risk them finding Alexandria." Michonne says.

"Sounds like a good plan. I'll head this way to find a way in through this fence. Two should head my way around the fair and the other two do the same. Do a big lap around and scout the place. Then run into each other and come up with a plan to jump em." I said as I point to my right to where I'm gonna go and then pointed to my left to where one team will go.

"Well, it's a better plan than what I was thinking of." Louis says.

"Which is?" Carl asked.

"Asking them to kindly hand back Daryl." Louis says as he does a small smirk. Ellie then verbally groans at his joke.

"Shut up, Louis." Ellie says.

"I'll go with you, Ellie." Carl says.

"Yeah, I'll head down that way. See you guys on the other side." Ellie says as she and Carl go down the left side where I pointed them to go.

"Let's go." I said to Michonne and Louis. We then go along the right side of the park. Looking at the fence for an opening for me to go in. Suddenly, Louis grabs my shoulders and pulls me back.

"What?" I asked.

"Big bear trap." Louis says as he points to the ground where a bear trap can be seen a little. I then take a sturdy looking tree branch and activated the trap. Snapping the twig in two. "Holy smokes! Would love to see that happen to an actual leg." Louis says. Me and Michonne looked at him with concern. "On a walker or an asshole, I mean." Me and Michonne then shook our heads.

"Come on." I said. As we continue along the right side of the fair, That's when I noticed a bit of the fence seems open a little. I pull it up and I think I can crawl under.

"Let me help you with that." Michonne says as she comes up and lifts up the fence for me. "Go go." I then crawl under the fence and into the fairground.

"Alright. Once I find Daryl, we'll hide somewhere and wait for you guys to start the shooting." I said.

"Got it. Good luck." Michonne says as she moves ahead.

"You know, their big, bro." Louis says.

"What?" I asked.

"The size of your brass balls, man." Louis says.

"I've gone through worse scenarios than this but I'll take that compliment." I said.

"Let's go, Louis." Michonne says.

"See ya on the other side." Louis says as he goes to Michonne. Okay, Daryl must be in that saloon I saw. That's where I'll check first. I go through in between these two buildings that lead to main street. Where I can see where everything is. I got to the end of the two buildings and looked left and right. To the right, is the saloon, Barber and gift shop. To my left, not much except for one building that says shooting range and I can hear all the bandits in there. Must be where they all hang out after they kill and steal from other survivors. I go down the right side of town carefully and quietly as I look all around for any other bandits. I reached the saloon and I could hear more voices inside. Sounded like two men.

"Come on, Dennis!" One of the men says.

"Hex gave us direct orders not to harm him at all. That includes having your way with him." Dennis says.

"That rule is bullshit, man! Its been a few weeks since we've had a fresh one. And he looks really good, Dennis!" The other man says.

"I don't like it neither but you know what happens if we dont follow his order!" Dennis says. As they talk, I peaked in to get a look at the men. The other guy has Daryl's vest! He has to be in here.

"Look, I'm just gonna go check on him, okay? Go have some fun at the shooting range. See if they need help with the targets." Dennis says.

"Fine but I want the freshest body we got in the fridge." The other man says. What are they, cannibals? Oh my god, I'm so sick of these fuckers. I'll be sure they don't leave here alive. I hear the other guy coming so I back track to a barrel and hid behind it. I waited for the guy that's wearing Daryl's vest to walk by and once he did, I quickly move towards the saloon double doors. I went through them and made them stop moving. In case if any bandits looks towards the saloon. Just then, I hear Dennis's voice coming from a room in the back with the door wide open and a light emitting out of it. When I got close and looked through inside.

"I know Ill probably die for this but fuck Hex. I want a freshly and tight body. Now!" Dennis says as he unbuttons his pants. While standing in front of a half naked, bound Daryl. Dennis starts getting close to Daryl as he strips down to his pants and Daryl starts squirming. I then ran up with my machete and stab him through the head and his body drops to the floor. I then go to Daryl and take the gag out of his mouth.

"Nice of you to drop in." Daryl says as I cut him out of his restraints.

"No problem. Was he gonna?" I asked.

"Yeah. He was gonna do what you thought he was gonna do. But not any fucking more!" Daryl says as he kicks him. "Let's go."

"No! We need to wait." I said.

"Why?" Daryl says.

"We have to wait for the others. Once we hear them fighting, we go out there and join in to kill em all." I said.

"Whatever. Guess I'll be taking this rotten fuckers clothes. But I'm getting my vest back." Daryl says.

"Listen, Daryl--." I said before Daryl says.

"Oh yeah." Daryl says as he gets up and puts on a shirt. "And another thing." He says before he punches me in the face and sends me back! I groan as I hold my face with my two hands.

"What the hell was that for!?" I said as my hands muffled my voice a bit.

"For getting me into this shit and stealing that car!" Daryl says.

"I was gonna apologize to you, asshole!" I said as I check if my nose was bleeding.

"Oh shut up! Don't wanna hear it right now." Daryl says as he gets on the pants.

"Look, are we gonna fucking fight in here? Cause I'll fucking fight if you hit me again, dick! Or do you wanna get out of here alive?" I said.

"You don't even know what the hell they were gonna do to me! So yeah, I'd like to get out of here!" Daryl says as he puts on the boots.

"Good cause I'm sorry I got you into this. Will you accept my apology and work together to get out of here?" I said as I reach my hand out for a hand shake. Daryl then reluctantly agrees with shaking my hand.

"I accept your apology. I just wanted to at least punch ya for stealing the car." Daryl says.

"I can make it up to Rick when we get back." I said.

"How?" Daryl asked.

"I don't know but I'll say I'm sorry and I'll think of something to give back in return before the trade with Richmond." I said.

"Better be a good one. Cause if it were me, I'd just kill you the minute I see you." Daryl says.

"You always this fun at party's?" I asked as Daryl just shrugs off that witty remark. That's when we hear some loud talking from outside.

"What's that?" Daryl asked.

"Let's go see." I said. Me and Daryl then make our way to the front of the saloon and looked out the windows. To see five men. Maybe all of them except for the leader, Hex as well as Ellie. All by herself at the main gate!

"Shit! What is she doing?" Daryl says.

"We gotta help her!" I said.

"No, don't do it yet!" A voice says behind us before Daryl immediately takes down the person to the ground and pins him. Before we realized it's Michonne!

"Michonne?" Daryl says as he gets off her.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"Ellie's gonna try and draw out as many of them as possible and when she makes a move, so do we. Once we get them surrounded, we gun these guys down, go through the rest of the place and kill whoever is left." Michonne says.

"But I don't see Hex anywhere." I said as I go to the double doors and peaked out to the listen closer to hear what their saying.

"How old are ya, young lady? You must've been a small thing when the world went down the drain." A man in front of the group says. The same man who has Daryl's vest.

"Don't matter now. I wanna offer you guys a deal. There's a truck filled to the brim with all sorts of shit, you see. But there's one problem: it's crashed into a building and a big ass horde of the dead is surrounding it." Ellie says. As their talking about the "deal" I see Louis and Carl on a balcony of a building on the other side of the street.

"Get ready." I said quietly as I take out my .38 and Glock, duel welding them and Daryl and Michonne get out their guns. Michonne handing Daryl 9mm pistol.

"There's a problem with that, young lady. All of us here, we take people and.....You can guess what we do with them. Especially to beautiful young women like you and we keep em..." The guy in front says creepily.

"Good. Cause you ain't gonna take me.....And my friends. NOW!!!" Ellie shouts as she shoots the guy in front in the stomach. That's when we all pop out and gun them all down with our pistols and rifles. Turns out the guy in front was still alive but barely. Before Ellie could go finish him off, Daryl ran up and said.

"No! He's mine...." Daryl says as he begins stomping the guys head in a few times. Now he's definitely dead. Daryl quickly gets his vest back on and we moved to the shooting range. Where the rest of them are huddled up. Just when we see the building, shots from the building almost hit us as we took cover. All of us, except Carl, takes cover behind the buildings on opposite sides of the streets. Carl got to the ground in the tall grass to avoid getting hit. Oh crap, gotta help him! Me and Louis looked across from each other and we both saw Carl's situation. So we both nodded and Louis starts taking shots at the building to give covering fire. Me and Carl moved up. Me and Carl took cover down at the next building, which is supposed to be a bank. And Carl says to me.

"We can't move up anymore! There's landmines all over that street!" Carl yells as more gun fire goes off. I then saw the others about to move towards the landmines which they can not see.

"Guys, there's landmines! Don't move any further up!" I yelled to them as I wave for them to stop, in case they don't hear me. They saw this, went back and took cover.

"What the fuck are we supposed to do now!?" Carl asked. I started thinking of some ideas when the shooting suddenly stopped. Then a megaphone goes off and a voice is heard.

"Yeah, that's right, you motherfucker's! Your looking at an active mine field in front of ya! There's no way from you to get around this and we'll shoot ya if you show yourselves! So you can just fuck off now! Get the fuck out of my town and don't come back!" The voice sounds like Hex with a cocky sounding voice. I started looking around for anything to help us. That's when I noticed a water tower on the other side of the street, where Ellie, Michonne, Daryl and Louis are. This water tower looks like it's gonna fall with the right amount of force. And it looks like it could fall on the mines to trigger them all off. The others on the opposite side of the street saw what I was looking at and I mouthed the words "Knock it down" while pointing at the water tower. They nod and made their way to it.

"Being awfully quiet over there! Y'all left yet?" Hex calls out.

"No! We're still here, you fat fuck!" I called out.

"Good to know! You've got about three minutes to get out of here or we'll bring out the big gun!" Hex says.

"Why should we leave?! Half your crew is dead and we'll all be dead anyway once the walkers get here! A whole mess of em all the way from Timbuktu probably heard the shots! I've seen em completely overrun communities and they'll easily rip this place apart! It won't matter if we leave or not!" I say.

"You sure do like to negotiate when your the ones that are completely vulnerable! Tell you what? You throw out your guns and whatever else you've got on ya, you walk out and we'll be square. Oh, and maybe leave one of those girls here! Then I'll definitely won't come after y'all!" Hex says. I looked back on the water tower and saw them just about to make it fall! Me and Carl ran to the back of the building we took cover on the side off to brace for the blast. First there was the water tower crashing and then the short blast. Which made my ears ring as I felt the ground below me shake from the blast. I tried to get back up in my fazed state as the ringing faded away slowly. That's when Carl came up to me to see if I'm okay.

"I'm fine...I'm-im okay." I said as I shake my head.

"Snap out of it! Come on! We can get through now!" Carl says. We ran back to the street and I saw the damage we caused. The water tower didn't have water in it but I was completely demolished. Pieces of it were everywhere. Some of them even went into the walls of the buildings! Must've been from the explosion, which also took out all the windows of the vicinity of the blast. Then there's the black marks on the ground where the explosions happened. Looks like a damn war zone through here. I didn't mind it too much as we still have some assholes to kill. We moved up to the shooting range as they didn't fire on us. Must've taken cover further in the building. We went to the door and took cover on opposite sides of the door. Me and Daryl were the closest to the door. So Daryl kicks down the door and we go in. Swat team style. Keeping our guns drawn and eyes peeled. We walk through this narrow and kinda claustrophobic hallway. Daryl's at the front and I'm in the back to watch our backs if they jump out at us. When we reach the end of the hallway, Daryl takes cover against the wall and slowly moves the tarp that's between us and whatever is on the other side of it. He peaks in and says quietly:

"Can't see anything. Too dark." Daryl says.

"I've got some flares in my bag. Hold on." Ellie says. She quickly grabs some red flares from her bag and hands them to Daryl. He ignites them and throws them inside. He peaks back in again as I see the red light of the flare emitting onto his face.

"Looks like some sort of lounge or something. Can't really see anything else." Daryl says.

"Okay. Stay out of the flares light so you can't be seen by them and find some cover." Michonne says. We nodded and we quickly move into the lounge area. Right as we walked in, lights suddenly flashed in our faces and this loud music started playing.

When the lights came on, we saw a shooting range and those assholes in the range with guns pointed at us!

"Get down!" I scream as gunshots blast in that direction and bullets flew at us as we got down behind tables and the support beams of the building. We exchanged shots at each other as the standoff seemed to go on for a while. That's when I quickly realized that the bad guys weren't moving or taking cover from our shots. In fact, I shot one of them and they didn't even move! I was about to say hold your fire but that's when I hear.

"Drop your guns!" A man behind us says. That's when I turn and one of the bandits has Louis! With a knife to his neck!

"Let him go!" Carl yells.

"Id do what he says, if I were you!" Hex says as he and two other men with guns pointed at us, come from the shadows next to me. "Hey, Milo! Cut the music!" The music shuts off as I looked closer at the fake body's and....There dead bodies with guns attached to this arms!

"Fuck you guys! We're not dropping shit!" Ellie says.

"Maybe you didn't hear me." Hex says as he nods to the man with a knife to Louis's neck. He then stabs Louis in the leg with the knife as Louis painfully screams!

"Guys, please do what he says! Do-don't let me die like this!" Louis begs.

"Everyone, put your guns down! Just don't kill him!" Michonne pleads. She then drops her gun and looks at all of us. Telling us to drop our guns. We reluctantly agree and put our hands up in the air.

"Much better. Alright, everyone line up against the wall." Hex says as he points towards the wall that leads to the front door as we see a man walking across the range. That must be Milo, who was in the saloon earlier. We all kneel down with our hands behind our heads as I look at Louis. Who is looking like he's gonna break down in tears. Hex then looks at us and smiles with evil intent.

"Well, we've got our selves in a bit of knot, boys. We've got three dudes who know what their doing. And two hot as fuck chicks with them. I'm kinda...lost on what we should do with em. Should we go with break the men and force them to work for us. As a replacement for all the other boys that were killed? As for the women...Well you can guess what four desperate and angry men wanna do with them. Or should we just kill them all right here for killing most of our crew?" Hex says.

"Look, we can work this out. This doesn't have to end in violence." Carl says. One of the bad guys then hit Carl in the head.

"Davy, that was rude! Didn't your momma teach you manners?" Hex asked.

"No she didn't. Now, I say we kill the men now and have the girls to our selves!" Davy says.

"He's right but we haven't had fresh meat in a while and this is a goldmine here. Men and girls and they look nice." The other one says.

"This is such bullshit, man." Milo says.

"What was that, Milo?" Hex says as he turns to him.

"We still gonna do our protocol after these asswipes killed all our crew? What? We're you gonna still do that if you were the only one left?" Milo says as he goes up to Hex.

"You got something to say, Milo?" Hex says. Sounding more hostile.

"We need to be getting out of here now! Every roamer for five miles is gonna hear all the chaos that happened out there and tear this place apart! I say we kill these clowns and get out of dodge before we become a bitters next meal!" Milo says loudly. As they continue to argue, I start thinking of a way to get out of this situation without anyone of us dying. Looking around my surroundings for any exploits. Starring at the enemies.

"Hey yo. The hell are you and ugly looking around for?" The bad guy behind us says moving in front of us.

"You should really start thinking of letting us go. You have zero idea of who your fucking with." I said, looking him right in the eye.

"Do I wanna know? Cause I'm more than curious to find out as to who y'all are." He says, getting down to our level but to far away for me or Daryl to grab and take his gun.

"Just so you know, if you kill us, you'll have to deal with our many other friends. They will hunt every goddamn one of you down until you are finished." Daryl says.

"Won't matter. Cause after we kill you, we'll be long gone and they won't know where to start." The guy says with a very crooked smile on his face.

"Alright then! We'll fucking do it your way! But we're also going with Davy's ideas and take the girls with us and kill the men. I want both them fine women with us on our trip. We'll be able to use em anytime we want." Hex says.

"No no no! Your not gonna fucking touch me, you filthy pricks!" Ellie screams as she stands up holding a switchblade.

"Ellie, calm down! Everyone just calm down! We can--!" Michonne says before she's interrupted by the man with no name pointing a gun at her.

"No more deals, missy! You gonna be ours now." The no named man says. Louis can now be heard crying next to me and Daryl.

"Make this easier on yourself and we'll be gentle with you, ya feisty little thing." Davy says as he, Milo and Hex move onto her and try to restrain her. Ellie struggles to get out of their grips as she kicks. Trying to get free as we just stood their on our knees and watched.

"Calm down!" Hex yells as he hits her on the head with his revolver he removed from his chest holster. We all gasp as we see Ellie pass out from that strike.

"You sons of bitches! We're gonna kill you!" I screamed at them.

"Uh huh right. You two can kill them any way you want. Just be quick about it. Tie up the women and put them in the car." Hex says. They begin to tie up Ellie and Michonne as Michonne resists a little but they tie her up and gag her. As they were occupied with tying up the girls, I carefully grabbed a spare knife I kept in my boot but before I could grip it into my hands, I accidentally dropped it from my fingers. It's now on the floor next to my left leg. Where Daryl is. Milo puts Ellie up over his shoulder and they take her and Michonne to a car. That left Davy and the other guy with us. Possibly take their time to kill us slowly. Louis then gives in and breaks down in tears.

"Oh god, I don't wanna die! Please! I don't wanna die like this!" Louis pleads as he gets on his hands and knees. Davy and the other guy saw this and started laughing at him. They then go up to him and stand in front of him. One of them keeping his eye on the corner on us so we can't jump him. Shit!

"We've got ourselves a beggar, Davy." The other guy says.

"You know how much I like it when they beg. Makes it more fun to have my time with him." Davy says.

"Well we can't have fun with them. That comes later with them girls. So why don't we take our time to kill them slowly but not too slow. Don't wanna keep Hex waiting or we won't get our share with them girls." The other guy says. As they discuss on how they should kill us and continue to mock Louis, I look to Daryl and whisper his name quietly. He looks to me and I gesture my eye down to the floor where my knife is. He nods and looks back at them. When Daryl got the chance, he quickly grabbed the knife and puts it in his right hand. Keeping it out of sight from the bad guys.

"Alright, let me start by cutting up this boys face. Then you can stab him as many times you like." Davy says as he picks up Louis and pins him against the wall. With a knife to his face. I acted quickly and said.

"Your both a bunch of cliched, faggots! You know that?" I said. That got their attention as they looked to me.

"What did you say?" The other guy says.

"You heard me. Kidnapping people. Forcing them to work or force yourselves on women. I've seen it all before and you guys are just so unoriginal." I said, taunting them to come to me.

"Didn't know this one likes to keep a record of all the things he's seen." Davy says.

"God, you both are already slowly killing me: with boredom! Why don't one of you just come here and put a fucking bullet in my head already!" I said. They at first seemed sceptical but the other guy laughs and comes towards me. Before he could say something else, Daryl sticks the knife into his dick when he walks next to him! The dude screams painfully but is quickly silenced when Daryl immediately stabbed him in the throat.

"Oh shit!" Davy says before Louis suddenly pokes him in one of his eyes." Oh god! Oh my god!" Davy screams as he holds his one eye. That's when me and Carl gang up and start beating the hell out of him. Louis then storms over us and he gets on top of the dude and slams his head against the wooded floor.

"WHO'S BEGGING NOW?!? HUH?!? WHO'S THE BEGGAR NOW, BITCH?!?!" Louis yells with anger and fear in his voice as he repeatedly slams his head. I then grabbed one of their guns they had and went outside to find the car before they leave with Michonne and Ellie. I then hear a car horn and I go to the noise with my gun ready. A cars engine could be heard from a garage with it's door open next to a post office made into an attraction for the park. I ran to the open door and I saw the two assholes in the car. I didn't even think I just let loose and fired my gun at the windshield to try and kill Milo, who was in the driver seat. It looked like I hit Milo, which is why he pushes on the accelerator and almost hits me. Driving fast but erratically across the street. Before he crashes into one of the buildings!

"Holy shit!" I said quietly to myself. I then ran to the wreck with hopes that Ellie and Michonne weren't hurt. Going inside the destroyed building, I found what happened to Milo, who had been crushed by a part of the buildings structure. I then hear gargling with coughs coming from the passenger side of the car. I go over to it and see Hex with a piece of glass from the windshield in his throat and another part of the buildings structure was on top of his legs. Crushing him. I aim my gun to his head but then I thought "I ain't wasting a bullet on him. I'll let this piece of shit turn and be stuck there forever." I then watch him slowly die in front of me. Taking his last breath until he passes on. Right as I was about to leave, I noticed the guns on his chest holster. I reach in, grabbing hold of them and seeing that their twin big ass revolvers!

I open the cylinders and they both take .410 shotgun rounds. They won't replace my father's colt but these will do for close quarters combat. I then hear thuds coming from trunk of the car. I then take the chest holster off of Hex's body and put it on myself.

I looked at the holsters on my sides. Not bad at all. I then remembered Ellie and Michonne! I ran over to the back and opened up the trunk to find them both, looking a little hurt.

"Ellie! Michonne! You guys okay?" I said as I helped Michonne out of the trunk and take the gag out of her mouth.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Michonne says as I take the restraints off her hands and she holds her forehead like she's got a headache. I then tend to Ellie, who looks very dizzy.

"Ellie, Ellie. Look at me, Ellie." I said, holding her head to see if there are any head injuries.

"Ugh...I think-I think I broke my hand..." Ellie says. I then help her out of the trunk as she yelps in pain. "Yep, I definitely broke something." She says as I take the restraints off her and she stumbles to Michonne. Michonne puts Ellie's arm over her and we walk back to the lounge to check on the others. Ellie looks over and sees my holsters.

"New guns?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah. Not my fathers gun but they'll do." I said.

"How do you know? Might be better than--." Ellie says before I give her a look. "Right, sorry."

"We'll wrap up your hand and head back to Alexandria." Michonne says.

"It's definitely time to head back now. Before a herd shows up and takes this place over." I said. We got back inside and found them but Carl, sitting around with Milo and Davy's bodies on the floor. Daryl then came up to Michonne and Elie to check on them.

"Y'all okay?" Daryl asked as he saw Ellie's hurt arm.

"My hand hurts like crazy and Michonne has a head injury but we're alive, I guess." Ellie says.

"I say we rest for a few minutes. After what just happened, Id say rest." I said.

"Hey, where's Carl?" Michonne asked.

"He's somewhere in this building. Scavenging the place for anything for us to take. He's fine, I'm sure." Daryl says. Michonne and Ellie both went to sit down at a booth to rest. That's when I see Louis, looking at the dead bodies as targets down the range. I approach him slowly and called out his name.

"Louis? Lou, you okay?" I said, reaching my hand out. When I put my hand on him, he jumped a little and turned, almost giving himself a whiplash, towards me.

"Um...Yeah, I just...." Louis says, trailing off.

"Look, just go over there with the others. Don't be looking at that over there, man." I said.

"Okay but...It's only dead people over there, right? Possibly innocent people died and used at distractions..." Louis said, almost about to cry again.

"Louis...It's okay, yeah? Your alright. Go over there with Ellie and just...Talk with her." I said.

"....Right...." Louis said. He then goes to Ellie, while looking at his hand. Oh god.....Poor Louis. I can tell he's not ready to be out here. He's just not that kind of person to live with this. I've seen many people turn from good, to down right evil. Just hope that doesn't happen with A.J.....

"AHHHHHH FUCK!!!!" We hear screaming from the back kitchen.

"Carl?" Michonne calls out. Me, Michonne and Daryl go in the back. To see Carl stumbled out of the room where the freezers are. "Carl, what's wrong? You hurt?"

"No...The freezers.... Jesus Christ, the freezers are...." Carl says, while putting a hand on his mouth. I then slowly go in to take a peak.....What I see, reminds me of how Me, Clem and A.J could've ended up back on the road......Dead Men, women......Children are......piled on and completely stuffed inside each one.........And naked..........

"Good god......Were they?" I said, in complete shock.

"They were......Even after death, they still use them......" Daryl says.

"Let's just get the fuck out of here. I don't wanna fucking be here any more." I said.

8000+ words! Another new milestone in my fanfic writing days. But somehow I get the feeling that I'll be making even longer chapters near the end of this book 0.0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.2K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
240K 5.2K 96
(Currently under rewriting so certain parts of the story may not make sense.) "My name is Lydia Nicole Dixon I grew up in the state of Atlanta with m...
18.4K 680 64
" IT'S NOW OR NEVER A REVERIE ENDEAVER. " ---- Ellie and AJ were a hell of a team. Having to ad...
3.5K 125 23
All Luna cares about is her people: Clementine and AJ. Keeping them safe is all that matters. After three years on the road, raising AJ, Luna doesn't...