Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Moving On

939 39 18
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 79 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's apartment complex

Naruto walked up to his apartment to see Ryoma standing there.

"Hey, Naruto I need to speak with you about something" Naruto sighed "about the damage Ryoma. I'm sorry about that"

Ryoma sighed remembering when Naruto and Kira's apartment was trashed. He knew that they had problems but felt that Naruto was old enough to handle it.

"It's not about that." he then smiled "mind that I come in" Naruto raised his eyebrow and opened his door and went inside with his landlord.

The two individuals now were at the living room. Ryoma looked at Naruto with a serious expression in which Naruto noticed.

"Naruto...I don't know how to say this" Ryoma chuckled as he scratched his head "you and I are friends but I can't live as your landlord forever I...

Naruto suddenly smiled as he nodded "you are leaving right" Ryoma's eyes went wide under his sunglasses as he took them off.

"Yes Naruto I am" Ryoma smiled showing his brown eyes.

"What are you going to do" the Uzumaki enquired making the man nod.

"I became your landlord so that you can adjust. Now that you are, I'm going set out on my own" he then pulled out a card in which he gave to Naruto

Looking at it Naruto saw it was a business trade card. Getting confused he looked at his friend who smiled.

"Naruto that's a business card, I plan to make a business" Naruto's eyes went wide "really what?"

Ryoma smile went wider "A club" Naruto sweat dropped "a club" making the man nod "I always wanted one"

"Where is it going to be?" The blond asked

"It's going to be in water country" Naruto's eyes went wide "you know that place is in civil war right"

Ryoma sighed "haven't you heard" Naruto just blinked making the man sigh "the civil war is over and people are looking to rebuild" Naruto's eyes went wide. The bloodline civil war was over.

"It's a great opportunity that I cannot waste" Naruto sighed "alright when you are going to leave"

Ryoma looked sad now "Right now" Naruto's eyes went wide as he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Now! You are leaving now" Ryoma nodded "I should have left a while ago but I waited for you. I can't waste any more time Naruto" the Uzumaki became sad now.

"What about this place. Who's going to be the landlord" Ryoma smiled "I got that covered. A friend of mine will look after you and this place" Naruto just nodded

Suddenly Naruto felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up he saw Ryoma who smiled. "Naruto...remember when we met" Naruto nodded remembering that all too well.

"You changed my life...don't you think it's time you change yours as well" Naruto's eyes went wide.

"I won't be gone for good. You can always find me" Naruto still pondered as he blankly nodded "I know Ryoma, thank you for everything" the man smiled "Naruto you are like family to me if you need anything, anything at all you know where you to find me"

Suddenly they heard someone whistle loud.

Ryoma looked at where the whistle was coming from "That's my queue." Naruto now smiled at the man he considered family as well "good luck Ryoma and don't hesitate to call me as well" the man nodded as he put his glasses and left "don't worry Naruto I will." Suddenly he stopped once he opened Naruto's door to go outside.

Turning around slowly Ryoma spoke seriously "and...Naruto don't forget to remember where you came from"

Naruto looked serious now "I won't I promise" Ryoma then heard the whistle again and smiled wickedly "see you later Naruto!" he then quickly left.

All Naruto heard was Ryoma swearing at someone making him laugh.

The Uzumaki just stood alone as what Ryoma said resounded in his mind "don't forget to remember where you came from"

Clenching his fist Naruto became stoic as his eyes glowed due to the sunlight.

"I won't Ryoma...you can count on it"

Uzumaki Naruto decided it was time to move on as well. He looked at the time which was 12.30 he smirked.

This could not have come at a better time. He quickly took a bottle of water and left his apartment.

Hokage office

"Yo...hime" Jiraiya smiled as he sat on the window.

"Can you take the door just this once Jiraiya?" Tsunade's eye twitched looking at her teammate who chuckled "you know hime that's not my style" Tsunade smiled as she shook her head.

"So hime how is the paperwork" Jiraiya smiled as he looked amused to see Tsunade giving him a scowl.

"I don't want to talk about it. Dammit! Now I know why Sensei is always hassled" Jiraiya chuckled.

"Anyway hime I just want to let you know that I plan to let the kid stay here" Tsunade nodded as she understood on what he meant.

It was Jiraiya's job to check up on Naruto's seal and train him to use Kyuubi's chakra. However since the fox was gone there was no need.

"Besides we both know we need the kid to stay here with our plan and all" Jiraiya looked serious which made Tsunade nod.

Their teacher Sarutobi wanted Naruto to be a great asset to the village and to do that first he needed to stay in the village. After all he was already held back once and leaving with Jiraiya will make people that Naruto knew move up in rank while he didn't.

"So what are you going to do" Tsunade asked making the frog Sannin smile "why I will stay here of course. I want to see the kid grow?" he chuckled "and we both know that whenever the is something fun happens Naruto is always the source."

Tsunade chuckled "It's going to be a long and hectic journey eh Jiraiya" the man nodded "that's right hime"

Tsunade got a bottle of sake now and poured herself and Jiraiya a drink.

"Then lets drink to it" Tsunade saluted as the Yondaime's teacher nodded and took his cup and together with his teammate done a toast.

"To the brat!" the both yelled as they laughed.

0°0°0°0°0°0

In the middle of Konoha, Naruto for some reason wanted to beat up two people as he gritted his teeth "someone is talking about me and I don't like it"

Gai's dojo

Maito Gai sat in the middle of the dojo room as Naruto entered wearing his required uniform.

"You're on time" Gai spoke sternly making Naruto nod

"Good that's what I expect for one to learn the 8 gates" Naruto now sat on the floor in front of Gai.

"Now for the required period to learn the 8 gates is one week. In one week I will see how many gates you can open and that's when I know it's your limit. You do not go beyond that limit until I tell you understand" Gai looked serious as his face had a grave expression making Naruto nod.

Gai nodded back and then started the session "for the first lesson, let me tell you about the 8 gates." Naruto nodded

"The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's chakra pathway system. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body." Gai lectured as he carried on "the basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon."

"In order to avoid this one has to undergo intense training. To open these gates allows the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies."

"Do you get me so far Naruto" the Uzumaki nodded as he absorbed everything.

"Now let's get into detail to what these 8 gates are" Gai got up now as he started to walk around Naruto who still sat.

"1st is The Gate of Opening, this is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus." Naruto nodded as Gai moved on.

"2nd is The Gate of Healing, this is also located in the brain. This gate forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body."

"3rd is The Gate of Life, this is located on the spinal cord. It allows the user to use the Reverse Lotus. The increased blood flow turns the skin red.

"4th is The Gate of Pain, this is located on the spinal cord. This gate increases the user's speed and power in result it may cause muscle tissue to tear up."

"5th is The Gate of Limit, Increases the user's speed and power. This is located in the abdomen.

"6th is The Gate of View, Increases the user's speed and power. This is located in the stomach."

"7th is The Gate of Wonder, per above this is located below the stomach. This gate will turn you into an almost unstoppable powerhouse"

"8th is The Gate of Death, this located at the heart. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. Opening this gate assures the user's death shortly after.

"Together they are the 8 gates" Gai now sat on the floor again "any questions Naruto"

Naruto listened intently as he nodded and asked one important question "can you use techniques when you are using the 8 gates" Gai shook his head negatively "impossible. The 8 gates is the ultimate form of Taijutsu using Ninjutsu will kill you because of the amount of chakra that is leaked out thanks to the 8 gates"

Naruto frowned as looked crestfallen "okay do we start learning it now" Gai nodded as he got back up "Yes we have time. I will see how many gates you can open when the training is over" Naruto nodded as he got up with Gai.

Gai then walked forward towards outside "Come Naruto lets begin"

Naruto smiled as he walked after his teacher. He will have to show his determination.

0°0°0°0°0°0

The sun was setting as Naruto huffed and fell to his knees. The area looked to be damaged.

"That's enough Naruto. Rest up" Gai commanded as he looked a bit proud and stunned.

In just 5 hours was all it took for Naruto to open the first gate and Gai was impressed. It took Lee 1 whole day to open it. The blond Uzumaki took his pointers to heart and really went at it. However in result he became exhausted.

Gai knew this would be an interesting week. "Okay Naruto go home, it's getting late"

Naruto nodded as he huffed and regained his bearings.

Konoha Shopping district

Naruto walked slowly looking a bit damaged in Konoha's shopping district. He was in deep thought to what Gai-sensei was teaching him.

"It is impossible to use Ninjutsu or any kind of techniques when you use the 8 gates"

Naruto's face scrunched up. What was the use of learning the art if he can't use his techniques especially his Teikoku.

Naruto sighed. He will have to worry about that after he learns from Gai.

As Naruto walked he went past a hotel in which he accidently bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there" Naruto apologised to the person who smiled and nodded "It's okay Naruto. Anyway how are you?"

Naruto didn't look at the person but the voice sounded familiar.

He looked and his eyes went wide "Temari" the woman known as Sabaku Temari smiled.

Naruto smiled as he hugged her in a form of greeting which she took gladly "I'm fine I thought you were gone" Temari who got out of the hug nodded "we had to do some protocol and are leaving tomorrow" Naruto nodded

Temari smiled as she with Naruto walked to the hotel in which he noticed was fancy on at that.

"Naruto why don't you come inside, Gaara and Kankuro are not in" Naruto looked at Temari who he sensed wanted to talk to him.

"Alright Temari lead the way" Temari brightened as she leaded Naruto inside the hotel.

Inside Temari's hotel room

Naruto sat on the couch as Temari poured him a drink in which he thanked.

Sitting down next to him Temari smiled to herself as she chuckled.

Naruto noticed and wanted to ask what she was happy about when Temari already spoke.

"It's Gaara" Naruto noticed she looked happy "he slowly turning back to who he was back then"

Naruto nodded "is the village still fearing him" Temari nodded sadly but brightened up a bit "Yes but he is taking it pretty well as he just ignores them now"

Naruto smiled "what do you mean he is slowly going back to normal"

The Sabaku nodded "he is slowly connecting with us. The first thing he did was apologise of course we accepted his apology and also apologised ourselves" Naruto nodded things looked to go so well.

Temari looked at him now "he respects you, you know" Naruto became a bit surprised "I didn't do anything" Temari shook her head "yes you did. You stood up to Gaara and changed him" Naruto suddenly chuckled surprising Temari.

"Temari...that wasn't me" Temari looked to disagree when Naruto touched her lap softly and looked at her in the eye in which she looked back.

She was so immersed in Naruto's Azure coloured eyes which glowed in the dimmed hotel she stayed in.

He smiled which shook her as she liked his smile.

"Temari that was all you." Suddenly Temari gasped as her eyes went wide. Naruto carried on speaking "it was you that stood up to your brother. It was you that showed him that you loved him. It was all you not me" Naruto nodded as he still smiled "I was just by your side. Gaara knows this and I know it. So don't thank me Temari. Thank yourself and I should be the one to thank you for saving my butt out there" Naruto chuckled.

Temari was awestruck as she remembered what happened. She couldn't believe Naruto was telling her it was all her not him.

"Naruto" Temari smiled remembering the moment they shared. She with courage grasped his hand which was on his lap and caressed it getting his attention.

Naruto looked at her then looked at her hand. When suddenly he went falling back on the couch as Temari hugged him.

"Tem...Temari" Naruto looked shocked as the girl tightened her embrace "N...no Naruto if it wasn't for you...if it wasn't for you" Naruto heard the girl stutter when he smiled and hugged her back, getting her surprised. She shook a bit and then just rested as she accepted Naruto's hands on her body.

The two laid there on the couch "it's okay Temari things will better for you now. Let's just show Gaara that we are there for him."

Temari nodded as her eyes had tears in them somehow she knew Naruto knew she was crying.

"Thank you...Naruto...I will never forget this" Naruto smiled as he soothed her hair "it was nothing"

.......................

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 110 21
Naruto doesn't know what he wants to be: Respected, feared, the Hokage, or strong. He doesn't know. Now that Kakashi picks them up for introductions...
1.8K 153 15
Traveling through countless worlds, doing business and exchanging goods. Follow Uchiha Kenzo on his adventure. Uchiha Itachi: "I want to buy the Eter...
331 9 3
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: Naruto Uzumaki x fem! reader ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ง...
575K 17.6K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...