The Invisible Sister (MLB FF)...

By NatashaD2967

Macy Dupain Cheng was the sister of Marinette. But the thing is that she was pretty invisible. Not literally... More

The Origins - part 1
The Origins Part 2
Meeting my new roommate!
Living with an Alien Baby?
Bubbler
Stormy Weather
Bonding as a Family
Bonding as a Family 2
Lady wifi
Visiting the Orphanage
Pharoah
Time Breaker
Mr. Pigeon
Alone in a Cottage
Evilustrator
Roger cop
Confrontation
A/N
Copy Cat
The Mysterious Boy
School Play 1
School Play 2
School Play 3
Kidnapped
A/N
Horrificator
A/N
Dark Blade
Mime
A/N (again๐Ÿ˜…)
Gamer
Animan
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special
Antibug
Reflekta
Pixelator
Princess Fragrance
A/N
First Date
Volpina

Hiking trip

1.7K 45 22
By NatashaD2967

Macy POV

"Class, I'd like to make an announcement!", Mrs, Bustier began, "There have been some requests of going on a field trip recently so the school has decided to allow all of you to go Hiking!! Attendance is mandatory since there will be many informational lessons there so make sure to get ready and pack today. Our trip will happen in a week so gather all necessary items and be ready".

After that, she walked out, leaving the entire class chatting excitedly about our first field trip this year. 

"Dude, you gotta come! it'll be super fun!!!", I heard Nino exclaim. 

"I would love to, but I doubt my father will allow me", Adrien sighed. I frowned slightly. 

Poor Adrien... I didn't think Mrs. Agreste's death would affect Mr. Agreste for so long... 

I gotta help him come on the trip!!!

I sneakily took my phone out and opened my WhatsApp, texting a bunch of different people. This should be ready right on time for me to surprise him!

I wonder if he'll like it...

Marinette POV

"Girl I've been wondering, but aren't you jealous when Macy is around other guys or girls?", Alya suddenly asked as we walked out of class. 

"W-What?", I questioned, shocked by the sudden question. 

"I mean when you were completely in love with Adrien, you were jealous of any girl who even looked at him!! But when it comes to Macy, you don't seem like you care. It's more like you just want her to recognize you... like she's your idol or something", Alya trailed. 

"You're right!! It's cause I idolize her that I want her to be happy!!", I smiled. 

"Wait you don't love her? like romantically?", Alya paused. 

"What?!! No!!! Of course not!!!! She's my sister!!!", I exclaimed, shocked that she thought I loved her like that! She's my literal blood-related sister! There's no way I'd like her like that!!

"Wait, she's your sister?!!", Alya yelled, surprised. 

"Oh yeah, duh! we look almost exactly alike!!", I raised an eyebrow at her. 

"Yeah, but you guys looked like strangers when I first met you so I thought it was just a coincidence!!", Alya explained. When she mentioned that, I lowered my head slightly in guilt. She's right, we never acted close like normal sisters or even smiled together. I am a horrible twin...

"Wait why aren't you close?", Alya suddenly asked. 

"Alya I-", I began but knew that I'd lose her as a friend if I told her the complete truth. But I didn't want to lie to her, so I took a deep breath before speaking again, "I wasn't a good sister to her in the past. In fact, I was the worst. I was never there for her and let her feel neglected. I can't tell you everything but this is the gist of it". 

Alya paused for a minute before putting her hand on my shoulder. 

"If you really were a bad sister, then I won't say that It was okay, or that it was a mistake...", She began with a serious look which made me even guiltier. I wasn't looking for forgiveness anyway... 

Alya was also an older sister and knew what a bad older sister would do. She couldn't judge Marinette based on her knowledge but knew that by the distance between Macy and me, It was definitely a pretty bad wound. 

"But you still have time, to make things right! I can't say anything about how she feels since I don't know what happened. But that fact that she still smiled at you and greets you as a friend means she's trying to change her views on you. So try your best to approach her and meet her halfway!! You might not be as close as sisters, but you can at least be a good friend that she would be proud of right?", Alya smiled. My eyes widened slightly as I processed her words. She's right... there's still time!

I might not be able to change the past, but I could try to make a better future!

Macy POV

It has been five days since then. Adrien has been pretty upset since he was unable to go. I tried to cheer him up by allowing him to pick a movie for movie night or helping him with his Chinese homework, but since everybody at school was talking about it, I couldn't completely stop him from feeling upset. 

But not today... 

I received news that the jobs I assigned were done. Adrien had just finished feeding Ruu and was sitting on the sofa. I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my hands around his neck, scaring him. 

"Oh, Macy you scared me!", He grumbled. I giggled and sat next to him. 

"Oops! anyway, I have a surprise for you!!", I smiled mysteriously. He looked confused when his phone rang. It was Natalie. 

"Go ahead, pick it up", I smirked. He still looked lost as he answered the call. 

"Hello?", Adrien called out, cluelessly.

"Adrien, Your father has allowed you to go on the hiking trip on one condition", Natalie began. Adrien smiled from ear to ear when he heard her. 

"Really?! of course, anything!!", Adrien exclaimed. 

"You will have a photoshoot on the summit to promote the newly released Agreste's hiking wear", Natalie explained, still as formal as ever. 

"Okay! bye!", Adrien nodded and cut the call. He then turned to me, still glowing in happiness, and immediately wrapped me in a hug. I blushed a bit but hugged him back. 

"How did you do it?!", He asked, surprised. 

"Well, the day Ms. Bustier announced the trip, I knew Mr. Agreste wouldn't allow you to go so I thought of a plan. I texted my staff to make hiking attire our next big thing. The Gabriel Agreste brand is our rival and would definitely also promote their hiking attire. I then managed to slip up the information that there will be many influencers going on the trip and it would be a great place to advertise. After discretely reminding Natalie about our trip again, I knew she could convince Mr. Agreste for you!", I explained mischievously. 

"Wow... that's an extremely detailed plan. Your amazing!", Adrien looked amazed. 

"Of course I am! I'm the CEO of a world-famous brand after all!", I smiled. He chuckled and hugged me again. 

"Thank you... for everything", He smiled gratefully. 

"uh, n-no p-p-p-problem!! What are roommates for?", I stuttered. He looked too genuine!! My heart can't take this!!!

//

It's finally the day of the trip. Wanya was in the kitchen setting up our lunch boxes. 

"What do you think Ruu-sama?", He turned to the child floating next to him, smiling. The kid exclaimed in agreement, nodding his head.

"My shirt? my blue shirt?!! have you seen it?!", Adrien's voice echoed through the house. 

"Where's my umbrella?! wait!! maybe a raincoat will be better!!!", Macy's voice followed. She ran into the living room and searched her bag, "hmm, did I pack my towel?". 

"You left it on the sink", Adrien popped in and informed. 

"Really?", Macy turned to him and frowned, " that shirt is no good Adrien! they said we have to wear long sleeves for our hike". 

"Wait, really?! ugh I have to change again", He groaned and walked back into his room.

"Towel! my towel!", Macy exclaimed as she ran out.

"um", Wanya tried to speak but the teens were too preoccupied with their problems.

"Where's my sock? I only have one!", Adrien came back and questioned. 

"Ah, it would be in the bottom right drawer of your dresser", Wanya replied. Adrien thanked him and quickly dashed out, not hearing Wanya call out to him again.

"where are the snacks?! the ones I bought yesterday?!", Macy yelled as she frantically searched.

"Um is hiking really-", Wanya began only to be cut off. 

"Snacks!!". 

"Sock!!". 

"Brother Adrien? is hiking really-", He began again. 

"Found it!!", Adrien ran off. 

"Handkerchief!! my yellow handkerchief!!!", Macy exclaimed in a panic.

"Where did I put the other one now?!", Adrien's voice followed. 

"IS HIKING REALLY THAT INTERESTING?!! ISN'T IT JUST CLIMBING A MOUNTAIN?!!!", Wanya finally yelled, grabbing their attention.

"Yeah", Macy nodded.

"Of course it is", Adrien followed, like it was obvious. 

"eh? but you 2 look like your having fun...", Wanya trailed, confused. 

"Really?", Adrien turned to me. 

"I'm not! there are so many bugs and the weather is horrible", Macy groaned. 

"I guess I'm a bit excited since this is my first hiking trip", Adrien chuckled awkwardly. 

"Oh, please put more side dishes in my box!", Macy exclaimed. 

"Yeah, we'll be sharing our food with everyone there", Adrien nodded. 

"Oh! it's almost time!", Macy called out.

"We're going to be late", Adrien followed.

"See you both!! bye!!!", They both called out and dashed through the door, jumping into the car and driving off, leaving Wanya and Ruu confused.

// 

When they got there, almost everybody had already arrived. the class had been split into groups and the duo was teamed with Alya, Nino, and Marinette. The principal was announcing his opening speech before they all set off on the bus towards the mountains. 

"You guys finally made it", Nino laughed. 

"Even Marinette came on time today", Alya followed. The both of them laughed sheepishly, admitting that they were a tiny bit late today. 

The bus took off and the long journey began. The group of friends talked and laughed together, entertaining themselves throughout the journey. Macy was glad that Adrien seemed to be having a lot of fun. 

Macy POV

When they got there, all groups huddled up together. 

"Now then let's begin the hike! there's just one thing though, Never get separated from your group!!", The principal warned. We all nodded in agreement and the hike began. It was fairly easy at first.

"Don't take any wrong paths got it?! and don't accidentally walk off the trail! Let's climb the mountain without wearing off the trail", Ms. Bustier called out. 

We were the last group to walk so were at the very end. We had to listen to her go on and on about the dangers of this mountain. It got boring fast. when we were finally able to escape we breathed a sigh of relief.

"Seriously, what could go wrong on these mountains", I sighed in annoyance. I love our class teacher, but there are times when she gets too worried.

"However", Alya began seriously, "Every year on this mountain, a group gets lost and doesn't;t make their way to the top".

A shiver crawled down my spine. 

"Stop it! you're doing this on purpose!!!", I groaned. They knew I hated horror stories. 

"Wait really?", Marinette asked. 

"How could someone possibly get lost in such a simple trail dude?", Nino followed.

"And there are so many people around too", Adrien pointed out.

"That's the strange part! they say a demon leads them astray!", Alya revealed.

"A demon? really?", Marinette rolled her eyes. 

"I'm not lying!! Last year, someone fell off a cliff and was never found!", She exclaimed. 

A cliff? like the ones with a bottomless pit below...? 

"The year before that 3 kids were thrown into a waterfall!!", Alya continued. I felt myself shiver. They fell into a waterfall?!!!

Of course, my imagination was super over the top and the original scenario was never as worse.

"These are just rumors but they say that there are spirits of the girls who never hiked back down here", Alya finished.

"Ahh!!!", I screamed and hid behind Adrien. 

"She's joking!!! It's just a Joke Macy!!", Mari quickly cut in and slapped Alya's arm. 

"Exactly!! there's no way it's true!", Nino followed trying to get Alya to take the hint. 

"It's true!! I found Articles online-", Alya began, not taking the hint. 

"It was a joke right...?", A gloomy voice was heard. The three of them turned to see Adrien glaring daggers at Alya as he comforted me, who was still shivering behind his back. 

"Y-Yes sir!", Alya immediately shut up. 

"Look, it was just a joke!", Adrien beamed at me as I slowly peaked out. 

"What kind of character switch is this?", Alya, Nino, and Mari thought. 

"R-really?", I confirmed just in case. When he nodded I sighed and relaxed in his arms. 

"You scared me!!", I yelled at Alya, pouting, before laughing at my own reaction. Everybody else sighed in relief. 

We continued our hike, taking breaks here and there. 

"So how is it?", I asked Nino who had gone to check if we had fallen behind. 

"We're pretty far from them, we need to hurry and catch up", Nino replied. 

"I know but...", I glanced at Alya who seemed to be at her limit, "You know what, let's take another break. We can just see them when we reach the summit". 

"Are you sure?", Alya asked, "You guys can go ahead you know, I'll catch up". 

"Nonsense! we can't leave you behind", Mari and I immediately replied in sync. I glanced at her and we shared a small smile. 

"They're right. Let's take a break and eat", Adrien agreed. We all found a waterfall nearby and sat by the riverside eating. Alya rested well before we started walking again. We took a bit too long to finish eating so the sky was getting darker by the minute.

"It's gotten cloudy", Mari mumbled. I nodded as we continued trekking.

"Yeah, we took too long for eating", Nino agreed. We all sighed as we continued walking. I was upfront, leading the group. I pushed through a bush to find a lot of mist. 

"There's mist! be c careful with your steps", I quickly warned, "Don't lag. Let's stay together". 

Sounds of agreement were heard as the others followed behind me carefully. Adrien paused for a bit and looked around when we suddenly felt a presence. He quickly turned around but couldn't find anything. 

"Adrien!", I called out, noticing his absence. 

"Coming!", He replied as he hurriedly caught up to us. We arrived at a signboard. One was pointing to the right saying 'mountain top'. the other was pointing to the left saying 'danger! dense forest!'. 

"I think it's this way", Mari mumbled as we followed the signs. What we did;t notice was that after we were out of sight, in a flash the signboards were switched, pointing to the other direction.

As we continued hiking, the rain started to pour heavily. We all quickly got into our raincoats and picked up our pace.

"Hey Macy! are you sure this is the way?", Alya asked after a while. I paused. 

"Probably not", I replied. I had my doubts since we didn't meet a single person the entire way.

"Wait really?!", Mari exclaimed, shocked, "But the sign definitely said-". 

"We're lost, Dude! we must've read the sign wrong", Nino cut her off, sighing.

"There's no signal. We can't call for help", Alya followed. 

"That means we're stuck here right?", Adrien confirmed as he walked closer to me. I nodded in defeat. A loud bang of thunder was heard, making us flinch.

"So, what now?", Adrien asked. 

"It's probably not a good idea to wander around in this weather", Mari began. 

"Yeah. I say let's find a place to take shelter from the rain for now. We'll figure out what to do once the rain stops", I continued. Everybody agreed as we slowly moved forward, trying to find a place to stay. 

As we walked I noticed a small board on the corner. 

'Mountain lodge here'. 

"That's it!!", I exclaimed, glad that I found a place. 

"huh?", Adrien followed my gaze and also smiled, "We're so lucky!". 

The others also noticed and cheered. We followed the path and arrived at a tiny run-down hut. 

"It's a bit run down, but we're safe for the night", I smiled as we entered the hut. I lit a fire as the others huddled around.

"Man, we're saved!", Nino sighed in relief. 

"Yeah! I thought we were done for", Mari groaned.

"This place isn't so bad!", Adrien exclaimed, looking around. 

"Yeah, it's very cozy. And we've got plenty of firewood too!", I nodded. 

"Now all that's left is to wait for the storm to pass", Mari finished.

...

"Hey, don't you think it's weird", Alya began. 

"What?", We looked at her questioningly. 

"How did we get lost in such a simple and clear path. Also, the signboard clearly said this was the way, yet somehow we went the wrong way. The mountain lodge also appeared out of nowhere when we especially needed it", She began to list all these phenomenons. 

Now that I think about it, it is weird. 

"What if it was... a ghost?", She finished. 

"Th-There's no way!! if it w-was a g-g-ghost, it would have tried to chase us!", I stuttered, trying to dismiss the assumption. 

"Yeah, why would it show us to this place?", Adrien followed, also not buying it.

"Actually...", Nino finally spoke. We all turned to him, gulping as the atmosphere in the room got tense. 

"I had this online friend of mine who went missing on this mountain", Nino began, "He was hiking when it started raining. he took shelter in a lodge... and that's when it appeared". 

"W-what did?", Mari asked, also a bit scared. 

"A ghost!", He revealed. The entire lodge was silent when there was a sudden bang of the window. We all flinched and let out a tiny squeal and I tightly gripped onto Adrien's shirt.

"I-It's just the wind!", Adrien spoke, trying to calm everyone down. The fire suddenly went out. 

"W-what did you do dude?!", Nino exclaimed at Alya next to him. 

"I-it wasn't me!!", She shot back as everyone present felt shivers down their spine. 

The door to the hut suddenly creaked open. We all crawled to the very back of the hut, trying to maintain as much distance as possible from the door. 

Just then, a huge cat-like demon that was incredibly tall crashed through the door. Alya and Mari fainted right then and there. Nino tried to run but the demon appeared right in front of him, causing him to slip and knock himself out. 

The demon started heading towards Mari and I immediately stood in front of her. 

"hey! don't lay a hand on my sister!", I yelled, forgetting my fears. I may not be close to her, but she's still family!

The cat stuck out its long tongue and dragged it all over me, seeming to be licking me. I stumbled back from the force as Adrien ran in front of me and grabbed a stick of wood to use as a weapon. 

"Stop it!", He exclaimed as I grabbed onto his shoulder for balance, "I'm not letting this stupid monster hurt my friends!". 

"Stupid?", It called out, seemingly mad at his word choice. I was going to say something when I noticed a tail wagging at its back. 

Wanya? 

"Wanya?", I called out. Adrien seemed shocked, " You're Wanya right?". 

The cat demon also seemed confused. 

"Really?", Adrien asked, seeming to notice the similarities himself. 

"Turn back to normal Wanya!", I called out. 

"Turn back, Wanya!", Adrien followed as we pulled on the cat's whiskers to wake him up. With a poof, the demon shrunk into our very own pet-sitter.

"Pull yourself together Wanya!", Adrien exclaimed at the seemingly hypnotized cat. Wanya slowly snapped back to reality. 

"Eh, Brother, Sister? what happened?", he asked, confused.

"What do you mean, 'what's going on?'", I sighed. Wanya seemed to have just realized all the passed-out people in the room.

"What happened to everyone?!", He exclaimed. When we told him it was him, he seemed shocked. He doesn't remember anything. 

"Why are you here anyway?", Adrien asked. 

"Well, truthfully I wanted to go hiking since you both seemed to be having a lot of fun", Wanya mumbled, sadly. 

"I ended up following you when Ruu-sama found this weird girl! And when I tried talking to her, I lost control of my body, and everything else is a blur", Wanya explained.

"Wait! then where's Ruu?!", I exclaimed.

"ah!! that's right!!! Ruu-sama!!", Wanya also panicked when a child's cry was heard outside. 

"that voice!", Adrien began. 

Ruu!

We ran out to see him laughing. 

"Ruu!", I called out. That's when I noticed someone beside him, floating in the air. It was a fairy who had blueish asking and dark blue hair with antennas. She was incredibly pretty.

"You're the one who manipulated me right?!", Wanay exclaimed angrily. The fairy didn't seem to like it as her eyes suddenly turned red. 

"be careful. if you look into her eyes, she can control you", Wanya warned as he covered his eyes. We immediately covered our eyes too when I noticed her start taking Ruu away. 

"Ruu! Wait! Give Ruu back!", I ran after them. Ruu seemed to have realized something is wrong and immediately started struggling, stoping the fairy. Adrien ran over. 

"Daa!!! Aa!!!", Ruu started exclaiming as his floating body stood protectively in front of the fairy. 

He thinks we might hurt her... 

"Don't worry Ruu. We just want to talk to her. I won't hurt her", Adrien placated. 

"Who are you? why are you doing this?", Adrien asked as he turned towards the girl. The girl stayed silent. 

"Does she not understand us?", I mumbled when Wanya suddenly spoke. 

"I can hear her!", he exclaimed, "Yes... yes... from space?... for a long time huh?". 

"Is that telepathy?", I questioned as Wanya continued to talk to her.

"Sort of! ah, yes...", He turned back to us, "She fell in love with this mountain and has been staying here by herself". 

"By herself?", Adrien repeated. 

"Ask her why she scared us", I instructed.

"Yes... she was bored. Wait! bored?!!", Wanya exclaimed, flabbergasted. 

"You've gotta be kidding", I turned back at her. Ruu seemed to have realized our hostility and frowned. 

"Ruu-sama! no matter how much you protect her some things can't be forgiven!", Wanya scolded.

"Wait Wanya!", Adrien stopped him before turning to the fairy, "You've been alone here right? by yourself all alone in this mountain for so long with no one to talk to... you must have been very bored. I know how it feels". 

The fairy's eyes widened slightly. She then flew in front of Adrien. 

"huh?", He looked at her questioningly. 

"She says she's sorry, and that she'll be fine by herself. She says that as long as the forest is here she'll be fine and that you guys looked like you were having so much fun that she had to join!", Wanya translated her words to us. 

I sighed. 

Well, at least it's over. 

The fairy flew over to Ruu and smiled at him before flying away. Ruu, who saw his first friend leaving, tried to chase after her. I quickly took him into my arms. 

"You can't Ruu", I spoke as the little guy flailed his hands around.

"Ah? yes, yes!", Wanya exclaimed before turning to us, "She told me a shortcut to the mountain top!", 

// 

The trip ended with us reaching the top successfully and getting a long lecture from Mrs.Bustier. Thankfully, Adrien's father didn't find out about this incident. Although there were some questions as to what happened in the hut and how we found the shortcut, Adrien and I managed to cover it up as everyone didn't have much memory of the incident. 

Although it was incredibly eventful, I think I did kinda enjoy this trip!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 31.7K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
977K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
977K 32.4K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
330K 21.1K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...