one true love ❤️ {{ Book 1 }}

By malec_infinity_love

this is my first fanfic I hope you guys will enjoy please share your thoughts and I'm always here to read you... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 60
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2 ~ The End..

chapter 62

140 21 4
By malec_infinity_love

Asmodeus came home tiredly but he made his mind that he wanted to make things right with his son, when he entered the house it was quite silent and it was already evening so he thought he should cook some delicious food for his son like old days and ohh for the ' 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 ' of his son too.

' 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 ' asmodeus thought and went straight in to the kitchen, he started to cook mags' favourite Indonesian food and sweet, he wasn't sure if it would work or not but he was determine that he would do everything to win back his son's love.

When Asmodeus was done with cooking after one and half hours he called for Amelia.

Amelia : Good evening Mr Bane!

Asmodeus : good evening Ami! Where are Magnus and that boy? What's his name again?

Amelia - Alec sir!

Asmodeus : oh yeah ok where are they?

Amelia : I think in their room sir, I haven't seen them since..

Amelia stopped mid sentence trying to find the right words to say but Asmodeus understood and nodded his head.

Asmodeus : ok tell them both that dinner is ready, I want to dine with both of them!

Amelia smiled so brightly, she was happy to hear that Asmodeus wanted to dine with both boys.

Amelia : Of course sir, I'll inform them!

With a beautiful smile on her face Amelia went to tell both about dinner, she reached to mags' room and knocked on the door and a very sleepy mags opened the door rubbing his eyes.

Mags : Ami? What are you doing here?

Amelia: Is Alec sleeping?

Alec : No, I'm awake! Sorry we didn't realise when we fell asleep.

Amelia : It's ok you both were tired!

Mags : come in!

Amelia : oh no I just came here to tell you that dinner is ready and you haven't eaten your lunch either so you both must be starving.

Mags : not starving but yeah we need to feed our stomach, is dad here?

Mags asked unsure, he didn't know if he wanted to face his dad right now or not? And he definitely didn't want Alec to feel uncomfortable.

Amelia : Actually Mr Bane has invited you, he wants to dine with you, with both of you!

Amelia said smiling and for a second mags thought he heard something wrong, he couldn't believe what he heard was his dream or reality, Alec was shocked too, he didn't expect this not at all but life is uncertain, things happen which you have never imagined.

Mags : sorry what?

Amelia : You heard me right mags, he wants to dine with both of you! Come on, he is waiting in the dining room.

Mags : That's so surprising! Ok we will be there in 5 minutes.

Amelia : don't be too late!

Mags nodded and Amelia went to the dining room to settle the dining table for all of them.

Alec : have I heard right or am I hallucinating?

Mags : don't know the feeling is the same!

Alec looked over very confused mags and hugged him.

Alec : mags I'm sure he is doing everything for you because he loves you a lot, try to forgive him for whatever happened in the past!

Mags : I don't know Alexander but if he tries to insult you or taunt you anything then I will not sit there and listen to anything.

Alec : hey baby look we are here to win his heart so let me try it, please don't do anything stupid in anger please!

Mags : I will try but I can't promise!

Alec : Hey, that's good for me right now, let me win my father-in-law's heart! I don't want you to lose him mags, he's the only parent you have! I don't want you to choose between your parent and love!

Mags melted in his love's words, they were so meaningful and beautiful for mags, he still couldn't believe that this amazing person was his love.

Mags : I love you Alexander so much!

Alec : I love you too my love! Now let's freshen up and head to the dining room.

Alec tried to comfort mags but he himself was nervous, how would he react in front of mags' dad when he already rejected him? And now he wanted to dine with him, he didn't know what to do or how to do? If mags' dad tried to give Only 10% then Alec was willing to give his life to prove his love for mags.

When mags and Alec entered the dining room the delicious smell of mags' favourite Indonesian food reached their noses.

Alec : mags it's your favourite food smell!

Mags : yeah and there's something different about the smell, something special!

Asmodeus heard their conversation and smiled that his son still found it special.

Asmodeus : because like old days your father cooked for you!

Mags and Alec turned around and saw asmodeus with a sweet dish in his hands which mags recognised instantly, mags understood that his father cooked ' nasi Goreng ' and ' Klepon ' ( sweet dish ) his favourite dishes which he learned for his mother after marriage and when mags came to love those dishes he cooked for mags and his mother, his father was so sweet back then, they were happy family but his mother's death had changed everything.

Mags : dad!

Asmodeus : let's eat your favourite dish and sweet!

Mags looked at his dad in pure surprise, Alec couldn't understand what actually was going on? It was too confusing and his nervousness was increasing more, Asmodeus put the sweet on the dining table and called Amelia.

Amelia : Anything else I can do for you sir?

Asmodeus : Would you like to join us?

Amelia : I would love to but I already have a dinner date with Jacob sir, I'm sorry I can't!

Asmodeus : It's okay, have a nice evening!

Amelia : Thank you!

With that Amelia hugged Mags and Alec and took her leave from Bane house. Alec and Mags were still amazed with the sudden change in asmodeus' behaviour so they both stood there where they were.

Asmodeus : Come on you both, let's have dinner together!

Mags took Alec's hand and walked to dining table, he pulled chair for Alec and Alec blushed, asmodeus saw it and found it cute remembering his old days how he used to pull chair for Sophie, Alec sat on one of the chair and mags took his seat beside Alec, well Alec was still hell of nervous.

Mags : ummmm...dad...

Asmodeus : Let's dine first after that we will have a long conversation.

Mags and Alec said nothing and nodded just their heads, when Mags started to eat his food he felt like he was in heaven, that food was everything he needed in the last 5 years.

Mags : ummm... it's..so delicious dad!

Asmodeus : I hope the taste hasn't changed yet!

Mags : not a little bit, it's the same taste!

Asmodeus : thank you son! Ummm.... Alec?

Alec : ummm... yeah?

Asmodeus was also nervous, he was nervous that if this boy was really perfect for his son then he needed to be careful not to hurt his son or this boy by his overprotective nature.

Asmodeus : I didn't have any idea what you like so is this food okay for you or do you want me to order something for you?

Alec's spoon fell on the table, he couldn't believe that mags' dad was behaving so well with him, he couldn't believe that the man who had turned his back on him a few hours ago when found out about their relationship was now worried about his choice of food, he was totally shocked that he couldn't utter a word.

Alec wasn't only one who was shocked, mags was shocked as well, he couldn't believe what happened to his dad? Did he really want to give Alec a chance or was he just trying to be nice to a guest? Everything was so confusing and surprising for both.

Asmodeus : Alec? Alec? Are you still here?

Alec came back from his shock and nodded his head, he still wasn't able to speak anything but he had to speak.

Alec : yeah.. yeah.. I'm..I'm..here, I like Indonesian food too, it's delicious thank you ummm.. Mr Bane!

Asmodeus : ummm...

Asmodeus only hummed and then everything went dead silent, only spoon, folks and plates voices had filled the whole room, they had long conversations to do.

They all had finished their food and Alec and mags offered asmodeus to wash dishes, they insisted so asmodeus let them do it, after everything done asmodeus called mags to their living room for their conversation.

Alec and mags entered the living room hands in hands, asmodeus saw that and noticed how much they loved each other, he hadn't noticed it first but now he could clearly see how much actually Alec loved mags.

Alec : Magnus, I think I'll wait for you in the room!

Asmodeus : I want to talk to you both please have a seat!

Alec and mags looked at each other and nodded, now Alec was getting more nervous than before, what mags' dad wanted to talk about? What if mags' dad kicked him out? What if mags' dad made mags to choose between them both? What if mags' dad would still doesn't like their relationship? So many ifs...

Asmodeus : First I'm sorry son, I haven't taken care of you for 5 years..

Mags : dad...

Asmodeus : let me finish please

Mags nodded and Alec remained silent, he even didn't understand what he was doing there between father - son conversation but his love's dad wanted to talk with him so he put all the thoughts aside and tried to be as calm as he could.

Asmodeus : I was so selfish and reckless mags, I was so miserable that I forgot I have a beautiful son and a very beautiful gift Sophie gave me, her loss was so deep that I forgot everything around me, when I lost her I lost myself too, I lost the capacity to love or care for anyone.

Asmodeus said looking down and a few tears fell from his eyes, asmodeus let it fell because he was tired of being cold and careless, he wanted to saw his son his true side, it was the new side of his father for mags because he never saw his father cry, he stood up and sat beside his dad and took his hand in his hand.

Mags - dad..

Asmodeus : Sophie was the first beautiful thing that ever happened to me, when I first time saw her, I lost my breath and my heart has decided to love her for rest of my life, my soul..my soul just belonged to her the moment I saw her, we dreamed lots of things together, we had lots of things to build together and it never completed because she left me in the middle of nowhere, 15 years mags 15 years of togetherness and one day she just left me, I didn't know at that time how to live anymore without her, every passing moment I cry for her to comeback, every corner of this mansion filled with her love and laughter, I couldn't see anything else than her, before she came to my life it was only house but she made it our own heaven, our home with love and her grace.

Mags : Dad, we have comforted each other but you never said anything.

Asmodeus : because I already lost all the senses of thinking what was right and what was wrong, only one thing that was helping me at that time was only alcohol, I drank and drank until I went to unconsciousness, it was the only easy way I found to deal with all the pain and memories of your mother and in between everything I never looked at you, I know what I did was totally wrong and there is no excuse for it, I failed as father, I failed to fulfill Sophie's last promise, I broke it mags I broke it, I was so blind in my own misery that I never thought how have you been holding up the loss of your mother.

Mags : I understand dad

Asmodeus : I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but still son I apologise for every pain I caused you in these last 5 years, every time I left you alone to deal with your pain, I can't bring those years back and reverse my deeds like I can't bring the light of our lives Sophie but I will never ever again hurt you, please give your father one chance please son!

Asmodeus' tears were falling like waterfall and mags was crying too, it was the least thing he ever thought he would see, seeing his father this much broken broke his heart in million pieces, he couldn't see his dad this much miserable, what his dad did was wrong but sometimes you became so much miserable that you couldn't understand what you are doing and asmodeus was in same position after Sophie died.

Mags wrapped his hands around his dad and hugged him tight and both father - son cried on each other's shoulder, looking at this reunion and confession of their misery and pain they felt for years Alec felt as emotional as mags, tears were falling from his eyes too, he knew how much mags' dad was important to mags so he was really happy that finally they talked about it all out.

After hugging and crying on each other's shoulder for more few minutes both pulled away, asmodeus wiped mags tears and smiled to him, he looked at Alec who had tears in his eyes as well and for some reason asmodeus found it relieving.

Asmodeus : when you left for New York I realised how much I love you and how much I missed you my son, Sophie made this house our home but you are always our true home, I realised how much wrong I did by pushing you away but I don't want to push you away anymore, I want to live with that father - son relation which we were used to live, I know you can't forgive me in a blink of an eye but I'm willing to do anything for your forgiveness.

Mags : dad I was just hurt but I was never mad at you, somehow I always knew how much you were suffering from inside with the loss of only one true love of your life, I can understand that because I love someone so much today that I know life becomes hell if you lose that one you love the most in this world.

Mags said that looking at Alec and Alec felt an emotional wave run through his body, Alec felt the same for mags

Asmodeus : So am I forgiven?

Mags : there is no need for it dad, now when you have shared everything with me, and dad I'm really sorry how I acted with you, it was totally childish and wrong.

Asmodeus : hey son don't be sorry for anything, you were right at your place and you behaved childish because you are my child and son ummm.. actually.. I don't really understand this whole same gender relationship thing but you were right if Sophie would be here then she would has accepted you and your love with open arms and heart, that woman would have lectured me for hours too for this.

Mags and Asmodeus chuckled on thinking how Sophie would have put senses in asmodeus' head and Alec just smiled at that beautiful view.

Mags : So what do you think? About mine and Alexander's relation?

Asmodeus : I want to know this boy who changed my son's life and filled it with love.

Mags : thanks dad!

Mags hugged his dad and Alec felt relieved hearing that his love's dad had given him a chance.

Asmodeus : Alec never hurt my boy and never leave him in the middle of nowhere because when you leave your love, that person forgets to live anymore.

Alec : I will never hurt him or leave him Mr Bane! I love mags with everything I have and thank you so much for giving me a chance.

Asmodeus : anytime son and I'm sorry for being so rude to you!

Alec : It's nothing please don't be sorry for anything, you just wanted a good life for mags that's it!

Asmodeus : I'm glad that you understand and mags. I can't believe I'm saying this but this boy is really a catch so keep him!

Mags : already planned for life dad!

Mags and Asmodeus chuckled and Alec blushed, it was a peaceful evening for all of them, they talked about everything, how was their lives in New York, how they met and started dating ( leaving some details and that big part of the accident too ).

Mags told his dad how Alec's whole family accepted him like their own family member and how Maryse treated him as her own son. After 5 years father - son had a conversation like father - son, their reunion was as beautiful as their relationship back then and both were trying to build that love again.

Alec found Asmodeus actually a very loving person who was just broken and became cold by the loss of his love. Who wouldn't be miserable if they lost only one true love of life? It wasn't asmodeus' fault that the darkness of misery took over him.

Alec felt more and more comfortable with mags' dad and they really became a good team, they came to know that they could work out everything together, both because both wanted always to see mags happy and this one reason was enough for both to give each other respect and concern.

{ 𝐓𝐁𝐂 }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.3K 58
Alec starts a relationship with Magnus Bane the High Warlock of Brooklyn after the unlikely but fateful night when he is dragged to a party by his si...
12.6K 1.4K 100
What if two people fall in love when they both know eachother since childhood. what if some drama or emotions add...if they mean to be one or fate do...
20.8K 871 18
"Who could ever learn to love a beast?" --- Prince Magnus wasn't exactly grateful of the life that he lived. He was selfish and vain, unappreciative...
811 35 15
*This is the first installment of the Malec Rewritten series.* *Disclaimer: This story contains possible spoilers. I recommend reading the whole (TMI...