chapter 43

After cooking lunch for kids Maryse and Peter went to their work, Maryse had an important meeting for her upcoming fashion show and Peter was again the arrange manager of whole event so they needed to work on it.

Whole afternoon went in playing various games and finally they ended watching movie, all sat besides their partners and after few minutes movie was gone aside because mostly couple started making out.

Camille and Raphael felt horrible but they talked about so many things and became friends there but magnus and alec were feeling more uncomfortable seeing this much intimacy of clace, sizzy & catnor

Alec - it's horrible, we were supposed to watch movie, get your room all of you.
Mags - I think we should excuse ourselves from here.

All thumbed up in agreement so Alec nodded at mags and stood up from there holding mags' hand. Camille and Raphael already gone in garden to take walk because they were so much uncomfortable.
Alec and mags entered Alec's room and mags bursted in laughter holding his stomach

Alec - it isn't funny mags, it was so irritating
Mags - ohh the look on your face was incredible Alexander and it wasn't irritating it was their way of love
Alec - yeah yeah behave like there is no one around

Alec rolled his eyes and mags found it always amusing, Alec looked always adorable when he rolled his eyes, mags came closer and pulled Alec and wrapped his hands around Alec's waist and stared into beautiful green hazel eyes. They lost in each other, the stare was intense but still full of love.

Mags - you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life baby.

Alec blushed and smiled.

Alec - thank you but not more beautiful than my boyfriend.

Mags smiled and leaned in and kissed Alec so sweetly, it was sweet and gentle in starting but as soon as Alec opened his mouth and mags entered his tongue inside his mouth it became hotter, mags pulled Alec more closer and ran his hands all over Alec's back and alec ran his fingers in mags' hair and pulled it gently to the kiss more passionately.

As the kiss went too much deeper a little moan escape from Alec's mouth and he felt embarrassed but he couldn't control the new sensational feeling growing up inside him, he roamed his hands on mags neck and started to stroke his back and in meanwhile a little moan escape from mags lips too.

The embarrassment turned into desires, desires to made love to each other, to feel each other, to became one, to gave one last thing they had.

They pulled away from their breathtaking kiss as they needed air and started caught their breathe. They leaned their forehead and smiled.

Mags - that was the most sexiest kiss we have ever shared.
Alec - yeah I agree it was more intense than any other.
Mags - Alexander I'm ready to take next step.

Mags suddenly spoke and Alec was shocked, suprised at the same moment. He didn't know how to react, he was happy to hear that but on other hand he was scared too, he still couldn't get ride of his thoughts, after few moments he came to his senses.

Alec - what?

Mags was taken aback with his question and mags has also seen confusion, fear and excitement all at same time in Alec's eyes, he couldn't understand what to think.

Mags - it's ok if you're not ready, forget I said.

Mags felt embarrassed after saying that, he didn't know what to do next so he tried to went in kitchen, he tried to escape from alec or his room but Alec turned and pulled him and smashed their lips in loving and fire burning kiss, first mags was surprised of Alec's action but in few seconds he melted in kiss and returned with same passion. few second later both parted away and leaned their forehead again.

Alec - I'm also ready for that baby but I'm just scared.
Mags - we don't have to do anything you scared about love.
Alec - no I want to do it but promise me our relation will not change after it and you will still love.
Mags - baby talk to me what it is?

Alec took deep breath and sighed.

Alec - I'm scared that I will hurt you, that our love will fade away, you will bore with me after sex, our relation will not maintain the same.

Mags pulled Alec towards bed, he sat on bed and made Alec sat on his lap and hugged him,Alec wrapped his hands mags neck and put his head on mags shoulder.

Mags - baby nothing will change ever, with or without sex, I'm and will always love you, you are right our relation will change but it will become more stronger and more lovable with each passing second, we can never hurt each other not in our wildest dream atleast not intentionally and about being bore of you listen Mr Alexander lightwood I can NEVER EVER get bore of you understand that? you are the light of my life sweetheart,I can't imagine a moment without you, how am I supposed to get bore or live without you?

Alec just looked at mags in so much love and adoration, he could see how much mags meant every word he said, it was cleared in his beautiful golden brown eyes,some tears escaped from Alec's eyes and mags wiped it with his thumb.

Alec - I love you so much Maggie.

Mags chuckled on his pet name,he loved it the way Alec called him Maggie and stroked his back as Alec gave his bone crush hug.

Mags - I love you too baby and don't feel embarrass for any of your emotions because I have also same insecurities.
Alec - really? But you don't seem to look insecure
Mags - yeah I talked to Ragnor and he put some senses in me.

Both chuckled.

Alec - actually I talked with jace too and he had said same thing but hearing from you made it all clear, I'm ready too mags I'm ready.

Mags kissed Alec on his temple.

Mags - not now baby.
Alec - why? You don't want to? Sorry mags I was little insecure at that time.

Alec started to get panic, he thought mags didn't want him now after he rejected in first place.

Mags - hey hey hey baby calm down, there is nothing you should sorry about and of course I want to.
Alec - then what is it?
Mags - baby your whole family is here with my friends too, I'm damm sure you don't want to give them free show.

Alec blushed, he actually forgot about they weren't alone in the house.

Alec - yeah I forgot about them than when will we ummm... you.. know

Mags laughed on his love's cuteness and shyness.

Mags - tomorrow we are all alone, everyone is going with their partners, we will start a new step in our journey from tomorrow.

Alec only hummed in response and leaned in for another passionate kiss.

{ 𝗧𝗕𝗖 }