AFTER SCHOOL [yeonbin fanfic]

By __rev_erie_

[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin... More

HELLO!
Character profiles
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-43
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!
20K SPECIAL!
20K SPECIAL PICTURE REFERENCES
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
100K!!!

Chapter-42

2.9K 131 166
By __rev_erie_

Time skip: 8 months- July

Choi Soobin tapped his foot angrily while waiting for me outside my college gate. He looked pissed. And if I'm not wrong, the reason behind the scowl on his face was the purple-haired boy who clung onto my arm while talking loudly. Jung Wooyoung, my newfound friend was telling me about the new movie he watched yesterday. We are the same age and instantly clicked.

"I'll text you later Wooyoung"

"Cool. Bye Yeonjun" Wooyoung waved at me and walked in the opposite direction.

"Hi, Soobin. Did you wait for long?" I slung my arm around his neck and gave him a peck.

"Who was that?" He sounded so sour and angry.

"Wooyoung. We have anatomy and chemistry together."

He watched the small figure of Wooyoung in the distance and frowned. A smile crept its way on my lips upon realizing that Soobin must be jealous.

"Chill babe. He has a boyfriend"

"Then why was he clinging onto you? I seriously didn't like it Jun"

"Geez, stop being jealous" I pinched his cheeks.

"How can I not be? He gets to be with you for almost half of the day. I wish I had enough brains then I would've followed you even in college" he pouted and I kid you not Soobin pouting is the cutest thing in this whole world.

"Aww but I like swimmer Soobin who goes to the best sports academy better. Do you know how much I always flaunt you?"

His cheeks reddened when I mentioned his academy. Last year, Soobin and Beomgyu participated again in the national tournament and both ended up on the merit list. Now the Choi best friends go to the National Sports Academy, the dream sports university of athletes. I'm happy that these two get to stick together once again.

"When will you come back home today?"

"Around 8? I'll try to leave early" he took my hand and started walking to the bus station.

"Just go and have fun Soobin. When was the last time you went out with your friends?"

"I don't know. I don't want to leave you" I blushed when he said this.

I saw the bus coming that would take Soobin to Gangnam, the place he would be meeting his high school swim team.

"I'll see you later tonight. Bye, love you" I quickly kissed him on the lips and waved at him. He climbed inside looking dazed, which was an after effect of my kiss obviously, but still managed to smile and waved back at me.

I took off towards home. Our home. Last year, after my parents gave me money to spend, I decided to move to a better place. It's a bit far away from my previous apartment but the reason why I chose this neighborhood was that Soobin's academy was just walking distance from here. I remember the day when I asked him to move in with me was the same day he got his acceptance letter. He was so happy that day, I still remember he won't shut up about sharing a place with me for almost a week after.

Our home is big as compared to my previous apartment. There are two big bedrooms, one of which has been converted into a study room plus a small home library all thanks to my boyfriend. He even displayed his trophies and medals beside my bookshelf. Next is our room with a huge bed and 2 cupboards, one for summer clothes and the other for winter.

Soobin brought his old TV and set it in the living room along with an Xbox. The couch and the bean bags make the vibes cozy. His parents spent a lot on buying furniture for us and I'm thankful because half of my dad's savings were spent on the house deposit. It's true that my dad gave a lot to me, but I still work part-time during weekends to pay the rent and that's what Soobin doesn't like. He wanted to help me but as the good boyfriend I am, I always make sure he is practicing rather than worrying. In return, he makes sure I'm happy and spoils me all the time.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice and switched on the television. Guess I'll just wait for Soobin to return.

.
.

I woke up to the sound of keys jingling. I fell asleep on the couch and stood up straight to welcome Soobin home.
He was removing his shoes and when he looked at me, I noticed the change in his expression. His face was red and still had a frown from before.

"Soobin? You okay?" I rubbed my eyes and walked over to him and hugged him gently.

"Yes yes, I'm fine. Never been better" I could hear the sarcasm dripping in his reply.

"Is it because of Wooyoung?"

"No way. I'm not mad because of him" He slurred his words. He walked back to the couch and plopped himself down.

"Are you drunk?" I could smell the alcohol on him.

"No baby. Now come here" he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I let out a yelp when he lifted one of my legs just so I could straddle him. "You are right. I'm so fucking jealous" Soobin slurred and within a second, he's already sucking my neck, leaving dark red marks.

"Soob-" I winced when his teeth dug into my shoulder blade. "You're drunk. Let's go to sleep okay?"

But he isn't listening. He won't even shake his head no. He continued planting soft kisses on my neck and up my jaw, his palms massaging my thighs freely since I'm wearing shorts. "Why are you so pretty that everyone is after you?" His hands found my shirt collar and he pulled it harshly, forcing the top button to open. "Why are you so pretty Choi Yeonjun?" He said, leaving numerous hickeys along my collarbone.

I tried to push him off me but he is so strong that he didn't even move an inch. "We can't do this. You are fucking drunk"

For a second I thought Soobin had regained consciousness as he stared at me with an open mouth. But nope, I was wrong.

A strong pair of hands grabbed me by the waist and the next thing I know, Soobin had picked me up and walked over to the kitchen counter. He continued to kiss me roughly, making me moan his name louder each second. He pushed my legs open and I immediately wrapped them around his waist as he grinds his crotch against mine. Even with all the clothes, I could already feel his rock-hard erection. Suddenly, he held my chin up so he could have more access to my neck which is already littered with red marks. 

"I swear I will kill whoever tries to even look at you. You belong to me and only me, Choi Yeonjun" he trailed his tongue from my shoulder to the base of my jaw and then started nipping on it slightly, but not really hurting me. What he said sent shivers down my spine. His eyes were dark and definitely hooded with lust. I've never seen him like this before. It's not that he doesn't look like this whenever we have sex, it's just that today he looks different. Lust mixed with anger and jealousy.

"Soobin you are scaring me" I whispered against his chest making him smirk.

"I love you so fucking much Yeonjun" he looked at me and gently smiled before he slid his hands under my shirt, making me gasp.
He groped my nipple, feeling the smooth skin. "I love playing with them. They are so soft"

This horny jerk seriously. Before I could say another word, Soobin backed off and stood straight in from me.
"Take it off" he demanded in a deep, authoritative voice.

What. The. Fuck

"Take it off, Choi Yeonjun"

When I looked at him, I knew I would never win this shit. Soobin looks determined to fuck tonight and he's getting it his own way. Even if I run and lock myself in a room, I'm pretty sure he will tear the door apart.

I took my shirt off through gritted teeth and threw it somewhere in the kitchen. He obviously looked delighted to see me naked waist up and he just stared at my body for a whole moment, filling his eyes to his content.
"You are all mine"

"You are so fucking hot, Choi Yeonjun" he murmured against my lips. I could feel his hands traveling to my shorts and slowly he pushed them down.

I kicked my shorts and briefs off of my legs and a split second later, his hands moved to my thighs and pushed them farther apart. He pushed in one finger and I let out a loud moan, making him chuckle.

Without warning, he pushed his length inside and I welcomed every inch of it, gasping slightly. Maybe it was the fact that Soobin was drunk or jealous as hell, or maybe both, but his thrusts weren't the usual slow and gentle. He didn't give me any time to adjust and began abusing my entrance like a maniac.

"Slow down Soobin, fuck"

He didn't listen and increased his pace. His eyes were screaming lust and I realized that he wasn't stopping any time soon.

I soon came all over my stomach and breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, we were done. I leaped down from the kitchen counter but before I could take a step forward, Soobin held me back.

"Don't think that we are done, baby. I haven't even come yet"

Fuck

.
.

Soobin shut the door behind us in one swift motion and gently placed me on the bed. The mattress was so soft and I was too tired and just wanted to tuck myself but my boyfriend had different plans.

"Come here babe" I rolled my eyes but leaned forward until I could feel the tip of his member touching my lips. My lips parted willingly and my eyes fluttered closed as I took him whole in my mouth. I tried going down but this time, I couldn't even reach half of his length. Did he fucking grew?

Angling my head a little, I started to move my head back and forth, letting him fuck my mouth. He didn't even move. He just keeps a grip on my hair and occasionally reached down to wipe the saliva dripping from the sides of my lips. Before I could squeeze my cheeks and make him come, he pulled out and grinned at me.

"You wanna ride me?" He smirked.

This bitch, of course, I want to.

After a very intense third round, I walked to the bathroom to clean myself but as soon my I looked in the mirror, I saw the complete mess I was in. Every inch of my skin seemed to be either reddening from being held too tight or sucked. I ran a hand through my hair that was now disheveled. Even my lips and nipples were swollen and I'm pretty sure I'll be bruised on quite a lot of places tomorrow.

Suddenly, I felt two hands rest on both sides of my waist. Choi Soobin stared at my reflection in the mirror, his lips twisting in a devilish smile. He leaned down to kiss my shoulder and I froze.
He whispered against my skin and a shiver ran down my body. "We are not done yet"

...

Soobin Pov

I woke up sprawled on the bed alone. A blanket was draped over me but no one was beside me. I stood up and felt a jolt of freshness hit my body. I feel so good today. But what happened last night? All I remember is going out with my friends and then nothing.

As soon as I walked out of our bedroom, my eyes landed on Yeonjun hyung who was lying chest down on the couch, watching some variety show. As soon as I made eye contact with him, everything that happened yesterday came crashing back to me. Shit, I fucked up.

"B-baby?"

He looked at me and glared and I swear all the blood just left my body.

"Good morning. Had a nice night?" He said in a hoarse voice.

"Why do you sound like this" I managed to whisper out. He stood up and walked over to me, smiling but a second later, he snapped.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" he screamed. He was wearing a turtle neck with shorts and I glanced down at his legs and saw hickeys. Did I do that?

"I TOLD YOU I COULDN'T HANDLE MORE THAN TWO ROUNDS, YET YOU DIDN'T LISTEN. I HAVE CLASSES TO ATTEND BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN STOP WHEN I TOLD YOU TO"

"MY BODY IS ACHING AND I CAN'T EVEN WALK PROPERLY. I AM SO SORE I COULD BARELY SPLASH WATER ON MY FUCKING ASS"

"B-baby--"

"DON'T 'BABY' ME. YOU ALMOST KILLED ME LAST NIGHT."

Slowly I walked towards him and reached to touch his hair, "I am sorry Junie."

"NO"  I felt a knee strike. Straight to my crotch.

I saw Yeonjun hyung laugh and walk back to the bedroom to rest, leaving me clutching my dick that was throbbing in pain.

I swear I would never drink again.

______________________________________

This is Jung Wooyoung<3

Ty for reading guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 20.7K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
120K 7K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...
6.3K 315 18
when the school heartthrob SOOBIN falls in love with the coldest person in the school, YEONJUN but finds out he's the softest person inside. lots of...
6.8K 519 19
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...