π™»πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚊 π™³πšŽπš–πš˜πš—

By inamednyra

Unconditional love is all I need .. More

( 1 ) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(2) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(3) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(4) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(5) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(6) Excuse me for any mistakes made😘
(7) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
( 8 )Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(9) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(10) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(11) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(12) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘
(13) Excuse me for any mistake made😘
(14) Excuse me for any mistakes😘
(15) Excuse me for my mistake😘
(16) excuse me for my mistakes😘
(17) excuse me for any mistake made 😘
(18) Scuse me for any missed spelled things
(19) exscuse' me for any mistakes
20
21
22
23
24
25(Unexpected changes)
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94

73

1.7K 73 1
By inamednyra

Demon

I followed behind her and she knew exactly what she was doing.

" Ou , Demon" she said and I rose my eyebrow .

" Demon " She said again and this time I ignored it.

She turnt around and looked up at me.

" I wanna drive your car" she said looking serious and i supposed to answered this question quick but I hesitated.

" no "

She blankly looked at me and shoved going to the passenger side.

I smirked and walked to my side of the car .

I got in the car and fyed a blunt and got a bottle of Hennessy out of the dashboard and then pulled off .

I went to a food restaurant and sat there for a lil while.

She got out and slammed my door .

I paused and got out grabbing her neck before she reached the door .

" Get yo shit together then you come in " I said and let go of her neck andd she hit the McDonald's window and starred me down.

I walked in the damn place seeing it was a long line and I sat down at a table.

I looked up and seen her mad ass but then again she seemed calm .

We locked eyes and she looked me up and down and stood in the line.

A couple of people walked in and one made a move on her and she looked blankly at them looking them in they faces.

I like dat

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her stomach and put my face in her neck and she pushed my head up with her shoulder and I smirked.

" you angry" I asked grabbing her waist pulling it closer till she was on me and I felt her body go up.

" move" she said calmly.

" make me" i said and she didn't.

" thought so" I said n chuckled but I turnt around n looked at them then walked through them back to my seat.

She was coming back with a drink and sat in front of me and I looked at her and she still looked calm.

I wonder why she look so calm

I watched her movements and she stopped doing what she was doing after a while she got up and got the order that was called and walked out.

I smirked and walked out behind her.

Getting in the car , I looked over at her.

She turnt her head and looked at me and tried to feed me a fry.

I stared at it for a minute and she grabbed my jaw and squeezed my cheeks and put the fries in my mouth.

" mov-" I removed her hands from my face and she mugged me.

" hm " she said trying to give me more fries and I just let her feed me sum but then I caught her eye contact and moved her hand but starring back.

She smirked and turnt around bitting her lips.

" mmhm" she mumbled smiling looking up .

" go" she said because I was still looking at her.

" you wanna drive " I thought about it.

" yes " she hyped up and I smiled and furrowed my eyebrows afterwards but got out and I'm guessing she jumped over my seat.

" Don't do that shit never again" I said when I got in the passenger seat.

" sorry-"

" crank up , everytime i hear you say sorry ima hit you " I said getting on my phone.

" I can connect this-"

" mhm"

" how you -"I grabbed the phone and unconnected mine first then connected hers and gave her phone bacc.

" thank-"

"Shut up "

I shook my head and she drove off.

" Crash my shit im killing you" I said serious because she was a fast driver from what I was experiencing but I liked how she drove.

We got there quicker then I get over here .

She parked but didn't get out , she looked over at me and smirked and pressed the gas .

Looking at her I chuckled and admired it.

She stopped then switched the ignition off.

She sat back and took a deep breath and I looked over at her and she seemed relaxed but unrelaxed.

Now she was very deep in thought with a slight mug on her face that looked evil and after a while it went blank.

How n da hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 85 33
πŸ€ͺread to find out
153K 2.6K 47
just read
4.7K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
46.7K 1.3K 34
π™ž π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™ π™šπ™šπ™₯ π™π™žπ™’ π™¨π™–π™©π™žπ™¨π™›π™žπ™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™šπ™šπ™ π™šπ™£π™™.