You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanF...

De lyviasast

You as a traveler from far away, accompanied by Paimon who is always beside you, decided to go to Inazuma to... Mais

Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!
Chapter 1: The calm princess
Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja
Chapter 3: A girl who loves fireworks
Chapter 4: Strange dream
Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her
Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy
Chapter 8: Balethunder...move away!
Chapter 9: The Generals
Chapter 10: Faintly vague
Chapter 11: Her Excellency
Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time
Chapter 13: Seirai Island? I want to know more!
Chapter 14: You will be inlaid upon this statue
Chapter 15: The battle with Shogun
Chapter 16: She took her
Chapter 17: You Shogun or Ei?
Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt
Chapter 19: Walking with Ei
Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?
Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner
Chapter 22: On the way to the battle
Chapter 23: Wanna join?
Chapter 24: Which should I choose?
News from the author
Chapter 25: I don't like Kujou, Y/N!
Chapter 26: Kazuha...you...
Chapter 27: You die or I die?
Chapter 28: I accept your love
Chapter 29: Something's happening with Teppei
Chapter 30: The war between Tengu and Dog
Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree
Chapter 32: Dumb bitch Signora!
Chapter 33: The death of the Crimson Witch
Chapter 34: Not long again almighty
Chapter 35: My apologies, Shogun
Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed
Chapter 37: Rarest day in Inazuma
Chapter 38: Bathhouse
Chapter 39: She misses her
Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei
Chapter 41: The nervousness
Chapter 42: Unload
Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating
Chapter 44: On the way to the party!
Chapter 45: Hard work first, have fun later
Epilogue: Seperation

Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."

634 12 0
De lyviasast

"Are you serious, Miss Yae?"I asked still can't believe what she just told. "*Chuckles*, why do I have to lie to you?" she asked. "Miss Yae! You know more of her, right? Can you tell to us?" Paimon inquired.

Yae approaches closer to Paimon then pats her head. "No one tells you about her?" she asked. "Honestly, we want to know about her from Ayaka, Kazuha, and Yoimiya, but...they just say she's the most important woman in Inazuma. So, we just bet that's right. Isn't she?" I answered.

"Yeah! Seems they kinda don't want to tell us about Raiden Shogun. Why is that? Because she's a cold woman? Because she's different than the other people? OR WHAT?!" Paimon frustrated. 

Yae just laughs at us then she begins to get her serious talk.

"Let me tell you about her then. The Raiden Shogun is the awesome and terrible power of thunder incarnate, the exalted ruler of the Inazuma Shogunate. With the might of lightning at her disposal, she commits herself to the solitary pursuit of eternity." Yae told. "The Raiden Shogun is a firm believer of what she believes to be an eternity—a place in which everything is kept the same, regardless of what goes on. She is honorable in her conduct and is revered by the people of Inazuma."

"Aah...that's why Kazuha, Ayaka, and Yoimiya told us that she is the most important woman in Inazuma. Yeah, it's...make sense at all." Paimon said while looking at me.

"The Raiden Shogun exists in two forms—Raiden Ei, her true identity, and the Shogun, a puppet created by Ei to act as the ruler of Inazuma in her stead while she meditates in the Plane of Euthymia. This puppet follows a set of directives programmed into her, which are extremely hard to modify even by Ei herself. The Shogun is cold and stern in personality, even callous at times; she is limited in emotional expression, has no likes and dislikes, and has no need for recreation. The Shogun thinks of herself as Ei's assistant, and does exactly as she wishes, no more and no less; she cannot act without Ei's direction, and if her usual functions are disabled, the Shogun becomes incapable of doing anything. Due to her limited protocols and Ei's initial indifference for anything other than her goal of eternity, the puppet can easily be manipulated by outside forces. For example, the Kujou Clan and the Fatui tricked her into initiating and maintaining the Vision Hunt Decree." Yae told.

"She divided herself into two forms?! The fuck!" I shocked. "And Raiden Shogun means Ei's assistant?! So Ei...is the real one?! Gee!" Paimon same as shocked as me.

"While Ei has a more stern demeanor than the average person, she is notably more emotive and sociable than the Shogun. Unlike the Shogun, Ei has preferences, such as a love for sweets and her passion for martial arts.  Due to having lost many of her loved ones over the centuries, Ei is driven by a fear of further loss, wanting to preserve Inazuma for all eternity. To this end, she sealed herself in the Plane of Euthymia to keep herself from the effects of erosion, while she created the puppet Shogun to be immune to the decay of the physical body." Yae told.

"Ei seems better than her puppet," I said. "That's...great?" Paimon said.

"While in the Plane of Euthymia, Ei was indifferent to anything that did not affect her pursuit of eternity and had a low opinion of human ambition due to ambition leading to loss and suffering, thus making it incompatible with eternity," Yae told.

I guess that's the only story that she can tell to us cause she just stops until there. That's amazing! I and Paimon not very much go to Raiden Shogun for our history and mysteries book but this strange woman that her name is Yae Miko finally opens the Electro Archon's back story. Fucking great!

"So maybe in your dream before, you were in Plane of Euthymia, Y/N. I can guess the cause of what you describe the Electro Archon behavior...seems she already knew you. But I don't know from where and who." Yae said. "Yes, ok then. How the hell she can know me?" I replied to her.

"But...how do you know Raiden Shogun so well?" Paimon inquired. "You'll see, Paimon and Y/N. I do not just know her, but something about her." Yae answered. 

I have a thought that I want to meet her, but I know it's indeed hard to meet someone just like a president. I want to meet her to know more about her, umm...maybe Yae can do the plan for me. Better ask her then.

"Miss Yae," I called her. "Umm? Questions?" Yae responded. "Umm...uuh..." don't know why I'm kinda awkward. "Huh? What is it, Traveler?" Paimon asked.

"Uhh...can I...can I..." ugh! What's going on with me?

I'm just staring at Paimon and Yae at each other...this is awkward so fucking much!

"Can I...meet with...Raiden Shogun? Honestly, cause I want to know more about her." I said.

There is no response from Yae or Paimon. Gee, the hell it's going on now?

"You want to meet her? The Raiden Shogun?" Yae asked. "Yeah...is it ok?" I asked while glancing at Paimon. The weird thing is, Paimon's face is a little nervous. Hmm...strange.

"Huh...it's so rare for someone who wants to meet her face to face. You maybe can be her welcome guests, but I don't know too. Shogun is unpredictable sometimes." Yae said. "So...that means..." I said my eyes wide. "You can, Y/N. But of course, you need to be careful. Meet with her not that easy." she answered.

"Sure, sure, I'll be careful! I promise!" I said eagerly. Gosh, this is very good news for me!

"What?! She wants to do that?! I can't believe it! This is a disaster for me!" Paimon in her heart. "You want to meet the arrogant Archon! Not like that drunk bard and that talking too much Azhdaha's best friend!"

"But are you sure...want to meet her this day? This time? Now?" Yae asked.

"I'm...not pretty sure this day, this time, or even now, you can just see at the sky now," I answered, looking at the sky. "Yeah, nighty-night," Paimon said. "Mhm, then when?" Yae asked.

I'm thinking now, no way Archon likes her just like Venti and Zhongli. Shogun (Ei) is more different than the males Archons, for my hearing from Inazuma people, Inazuma people already knew who's their Archon and they hand over everything to her so Shogun (Ei) can handle or help her people to solve their problems.

So that's indeed hard for me with Paimon to meet her whatever we can or want, she must be busy doing her country's job.

"Shit...why you just thinking now, Y/N?" 

I look at Paimon and Yae, they keep staring at me like, waiting for my answer.

"I guess...I have to think this through again with Paimon, Miss Yae." I said. "Hmm...really?" Yae inquired. "Yeah...meet with her seems not like my logic before," I replied. "Yeah, she's busy, busier than the other Archons. So, therefore...I guess you can meet her if fate wants you to meet her." Yae said.

"Owh...ok then...fine," I said disappointed. "Don't be so disappointed, dear. When you don't realize it, hmm...what are you gonna say then?" Yae said chuckled. "Yeah, fate can be anywhere." Paimon plus.

"Alright then...you're right, thank you so much, Miss Yae! You are helped us so much about her, Raiden Shogun or Ei." I'm thankful. "Don't need to thank me like that. Told you everything and meet with both of you already blessing me so much. But don't forget, be...careful." she said.

"Yes, Captain!" I replied. "YEEES, CAPTAIN YAE MIKOOOOO." Paimon replied.

We decided to leave Yae Miko in Grand Narukami Shrine, she also says that she has a lot of work to do there. So, she just says that we're ok to leave her there. Next time, I want to know more about Inazuma from her or maybe from someone who I and Paimon knew already.

On the way to Inazuma City,

"Y/N..." Paimon called me. "Hmm? Wassup?" I replied. "Are you sure you want to meet her? You know, I'm kinda worried and nervous if you meet with her even fate gives you to meet her..." Paimon goosebumps. "You coward, although she like that there is a kind heart of her," I said.

"I'm just afraid...and I don't think to meet with her gonna be goodie-goodie," Paimon said. "Ugh whatever, Emergency Food! I'm gonna go to sleep and gonna think of this later." I said.

"STOP CALLING ME EMERGENCY FOOD!"

In our rented house,

I decided to go to sleep first (no, Paimon who was the one first sleeping). I overthink about this one...Raiden Shogun or I can call her Ei is gonna be more and more mysterious than this land.

Oh shit! I even not explore all Inazuma lands yet! Shee...

To be continued....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.2K 263 19
Living in a world where she had never experienced the death of a loved one, her immaturity lead her to delude to a foolish decision. ✧"The best gift...
118K 4.2K 21
♡⇢ "𝘠/𝘯... 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. [...] 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘥... 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸�...
114K 3K 36
gorou x fem!reader As the younger sister of Kokomi, you live on Narukami Island and you decide to take a stroll around town after the vision hunt dec...
106K 3K 28
As the youngest daughter of the Hiiragi clan, y/n had a busy life. From a very young age her father, the Kanjou comissioner send her off to Sumeru to...