The x Other x Kurta

By babyneko21

Akari is a Kurta who was born in Yorknew City, so she was never present for the massacre. As such, her life a... More

I. Yorknew Public Library
II. Breakfast Meeting
III. Confrontation
IV. Library Visitors
V. An Unlikely Find
VI. Critical Information
VII. An Unexpected Reunion
VIII. Unpleasant Encounters
IX. Fight!
X. Surprising Turn of Events
XI. Rescue Mission, Kind Of
XII. The Missing Peace
XIII. Empty Threats
XIV. The Showdown
XV. Finale

Author's Note

70 2 1
By babyneko21

Hey hey hey!

If you're reading this now, that means you've probably finished the book :) Congrats!

In case some of the characters seem a bit out of character, it's because I wrote this fanfic having only watched Hunter x Hunter through the York New City arc and various other clips of Hunter x Hunter.

Regardless, I really enjoyed writing this book, and I hope that reflected throughout it. I actually wrote it as a challenge for myself, and I'm happy to say I accomplished it!

In the future, I may post extras as a continuation of Akari's relationship with some of the other characters. While they are in the works, I'm not sure if I'll ever get to a place where they will be published. If I do publish them, they will likely be in a separate collection since the writing style will likely change as well :)

Again, thank you so much for reading. This means the world to me! And my humble apologies to those of you who waited on the last chapter for so long. I do hope that it was well worth the wait :)

- babyneko21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 31 7
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ.. ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž.. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
732 78 13
The Lost Teardrop Of The Moonlight's Blessing A lone story that speaks for a shadow forgotten within years upon disappearance whom appeared once lig...
94.2K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...
210 16 12
Tainted by her dark past, she turned away and didn't look back. Abby Tsukumo was destined to be successful. Her family made sure of this. In her line...