Heartless to Heartiest || Yoo...

By twinklytinygirl

I don't know how long I could continue this act. He didn't care for me even a little bit I was just a tool th... More

1. To Dear Moon Goddess.
2. What am I
3.Negligence
4. Nothing but Act
5. You broke me first
6. Am I that Unworthy ?
7. Heartbroken
8. HEARTLESS
9. I can't lose you
10. Heat
11. My Omega
12. Different rhythm
13. Don't dare to hurt him
14. The charm make me calm
15. Mess
16. Moonlight Garden
17. Love in the Moonlight
18. What Mine is Mine
19. I Love You Too
20. COUPLE ROOM
21. Feel Me
22. Hyung, Make Me Yours (M)
23. MATES - All of Me (M)
🌟THANK YOU SO MUCH 🌟
24. Lunar Grove
Author's Note
25. Lunar souls
26. Jealousy ?
27. Jimin got no Jam (M) !!!
28. Why did you do that ?
29. Baby sitters
30. The Beginning.
31. What's wrong with me
32. Moon Goddess's will (M)
33. Dying mate ?!
34. Do or Die
36. Hyung please ....( day 7 )
37. I am Not that strong (Day 8-9)
38. Blossoming Bud
39. Struggle Alone
40. Hi
41. Appa and Tiny Bean.
42. Shadow of the Darkness
43. With or Without
44. Seeker
45. I am strong
46. Until we meet (M)
47. Without
48. Last Hope
49. Return to Home
50. Reunion
51. Soulmates ?
52. Appa's princess.
53. You are my soulmate.
54. It's a yes.....
55. Care to Explain ?
56. Heaven's will
57. Grace and Brightness
58. Parenting
59. Thousand Years (M)
60. Heartiest (Final )
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🎊️ NEW STORY UPDATE 🎊️
HEYYYYYY
Cause I miss you all...😭
New Story Announcement

35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)

1.4K 103 31
By twinklytinygirl

@Min residence.

Jimin is sitting on the couch hugging his knees. His puffed eyes are teary and he looked so tired and sleepy despite the fact he has just awake from a nap. Time is seven in the evening but his alpha still hasn't return home.

Jimin was puzzled and clueless about what is happening around him. He knows his Yoongi hyung loves to joke around, so this must be a joke he plays for two days just to annoy him.
That was the weak reason younger used to console himself but deep down Jimin knew that wasn't the case.

The older male has placed younger's all things in the same room which Jimin used before they shared a room, and the worst part is he hasn't met Yoongi since he came home 2 days ago.

First two days he thought his alpha is doing that because he is afraid to see him tiring by climbing steps to the second floor. But now he knows it isn't the case and something was seriously wrong.

He has wait for hours until his husband  came to his room and ask him how he is doing, we waits for listen his soothing voice and held in those arms but until this moment it didn't happen.

Yoongi is avoiding him. He has turned into a very different person after he came home from the infirmary. Jimin doesn't have any clue what happens for the past six days. All he knew is for some reason he has lost his scent and his sniffing skill.

Other than that he doesn't have any injuries or illnesses.

When he woke up before 2 days in the infirmary bed head healer at the infirmary has told him, it happens due to a very rare condition call which he couldn't recall now and he never heard.

But the reason that makes him worried a lot wasn't the fact he loses his scent and he lose his one ability, Jimin was worried when Jungkook came to escort him home instead of his alpha.

Jimin wasn't expecting that at all. He knows his alpha can't stay without him but at least he hasn't shown up for five minutes in the infirmary after he woke up.

Younger was heartbroken. This is the 3rd day he didn't saw his mate after all those dramas happen before one week.

Today Jimin is waiting until yoongi came home. Younger has determined to talk with his mate and clear the things.

* * * * *

For the last 3 days, older has come home really late just to avoid Jimin.
Alpha was dying inside but he has to do this, so he has practice until midnight passing and his body can not take it anymore just to delaying going home.

Supreme blooded alpha has become two times stronger than a pure-blooded alpha but he isn't still able to control the power without the necklace.

Yoongi couldn't resist Jimin when every time he eyeing his suffering mate his heart melt and his eyes teared up without a warning. So the best thing is avoiding him and staying away from him for his all goodness.

This is the third day he successfully avoiding bump into Jimin.
(That's what he thought)

Yoongi's POV.

It was eleven past half in the night. I was walking home wishing Jimin will be sleeping in his room, wholeheartedly.

Going home after work didn't felt like going home anymore.
Avoiding my own mate who lives in the same house with me killing me alive. Because my presence could be harmful to him, I couldn't stay closer to him. The fact my absence could kill him holds me back from staying away from him too long. This twisted situation is tiring me up for days now.

I broke my chain of thoughts unlocking the front door removing my shoes.
I gasped at the sight.
Jimin was sitting on the couch pulling his knees to him by hugging those. His head was resting on this hand which was placed on his knees.

This is the second day he has fall asleep waiting for me. I haven't talked with him after he came home, but I have always make sure to secretly check on him and his well-being.

I slowly approach him to take him quickly to his room without waking him. My heart feels like something  crushing it when Jimin slowly turned to my side still in his sleep. He is pouting.

Those wet cheeks tell me he has cried before falling asleep.
Hesitantly I put my shaking arms under his knee pits and around his waist picking him up.
Once I gently picked him up he has lean on my chest tangling his small hands around my neck to find a comfortable position in my arms. Clenching my teeth I avoided myself kissing his forehead.

His Jasmine and sandal scent has left his body but his tiny frame curled into my chest makes me want to hug him all night closer to my chest as I always used to do.

Jimin didn't awake until I put him on his bed. I can't stay near him too long so right after I placed him on soft sheets I tried to turn away from turning on my heels quickly.

He had been holding my shirt in his small fist tightly. So my sudden movement has made him awake when I try to move away from him without detaching his hand from my dress.

No one's POV.

Jimin has gasped when he felt his hands falling on the bed.
Yoongi took quick steps to leave the room as soon as possible to avoid the younger's big doe teary eyes and heartbreaking questions.

Then he felt tiny pair of arms back hugging his waist resting their head on his shoulder holding him back.

Hyung you came home? I really wanted to welcome you but see today also my stupid self has fallen asleep.

Jimin was trying to keep his voice as much as cheerful by hiding the real worry washing over his body.

He stayed like that for 30 seconds. But younger didn't feel any reaction from the older. Usually whenever he back-hugged him, his alpha ending up enveloping him in his arms for hours.

But things didn't felt right anymore.
Youngers eyes filled with newly formed tears. Yoongi has harshly removed his hands and walk away just telling him to go to sleep in a rough tone.

No kisses no huggies no good night wishes he just left.

It's not one day or two days, it is freaking almost one week passed after the last time he talked with his alpha. But it seems like he is the only one who missed him.

Jimin didn't expect to receive such a cold reaction from the love of his life.
Even if Yoongi is angry or tired he hasn't ever avoided him like this.

Saying that the elder one has left the room closing the door with a bang.

Jimin isn't ready to defeat, at least he should know the reason for his alpha's action. Then he could correct his behavior if he has done something wrong.

So he has run after Yoongi, the older one who was passing the stairs slowly.

Yoongi halt on the spot once he eared his mate's broken gentle voice.

Hyung why are you avoiding me? Did I make you too much worry by being sick for days? I am sorry I didn't did it on purpose hyung, I promise to take good care of myself from now on.
Please don't avoid me like that at least talk with me and tell me what I have done wrong ?.

Yoongi keep mentally preparing to face this situation for the past week. He knew he just can't avoid his mate by giving him cold shoulders. He knows Jimin isn't stopping questioning him. So he had to make sure Jimin will stay away from him, otherwise, he might lose his mate.

Jimin visibly flinched when his mate turned to his side.
The look in his face suddenly starts to giving his flashbacks to the days when they were a newly married couple.

Days he gasped under his gaze lowering his eyes to the floor, the way he cried hours hugging himself, the days his husband told him to called him as alpha, the way his strong palm print his handprint over his cheeks and body when he went under controlled by his wolf after his break up, Jimin has to suffer from those memories for a long time. By seeing Yoongi's look on his face now he couldn't avoid getting those bad memories pop up one after one in his mind.

Park Jimin just think about yourself.

You ask me why am I avoiding you. Are you kidding me? Don't you realize what are you now ?.

Jimin feels like he is choking on his own breath.

He called me Park !!! Why would he do that I am yours now so why are you talking  like that hyung ? He thought silently without voicing the thoughts.

You aren't anything now, your scent fades away you couldn't smell me either, above all don't you saw your pathetic body ?.

Yoongi was taking steps one by one to downstairs throwing harsh words on already hiccuping Jimin. Jimin was grabbing his sweatpants tightly to avoid getting his hands sweaty.

Yoongi has come near to already scared Jimin and harshly removed the younger's shirt collar making his mating mark visible.

See this, the mark I left on you is fading away.
Don't you know the reason for all of these changes ?.
You are too weak to be my mate Jimin. You are a real useless distraction. Because of you, I couldn't do my responsibilities.

So stay away from me. Don't dare to go around telling those to anyone. Just stay like you aren't living in this house. Don't try to cross your limits. From now on do as I tell without questioning me.

Jimin couldn't managed to form a sentence but he pull his all strength and ask a one question from his alpha.

"Hyung then why did you do that earlier? why you bother to set me on the bed?".

BECAUSE EVEN YOUR PRESENCE IN MY PASSING BY WAY IS ANNOYING ME.

Jimin couldn't hear those things anymore. He felt he is pull to the sky and throw into hell. Scared omega was sill keep mumbling to himself as; no hyung is just confused he didn't mean anything he tells now. He was just too tired that's why he was saying all this.

But once his alpha remove his collar harshly he was hit by reality.

Jimin has to take few steps back by covering his ears. He ran to his room sobbing to his hands.
Younger omega was undoing his shirt like a mad man standing in front of his bathroom mirror.

Alpha was correct his mating mark is fading away. This is a very unfortunate situation that rarely happens to one out of thousands of omegas when their mate is alive.

The biggest reason behind the mating mark fading away is the death of a alpha. But Jimin knew his alpha is alive so he guess this is the other reason which rarely happen.

If an omega couldn't match with his alpha, if heaven decides after mates tie the knot that omega couldn't carry his alpha's pups, the mating mark starts to fade away slowly to signal alpha to his mate is infertile. In their world, this is the worst-case scenario any omega could ever undergo.

But Jimin didn't know this isn't the real reason behind his situation.
He isn't infertile he has lost all his omega abilities after the lunar soul left his body.

Hyung is right I am useless, I couldn't give him pups so his anger is acceptable. I didn't do it purposely but I am so sorry for taking away your rights my love.
Saying that jimin has collapsed on his knees.

Yoongi has broken three wine glasses crushing in his hands. His hands were bleeding like a mess but alpha didn't care at all.
If he didn't stop Jimin in the first place he couldn't complete "31 days promise", without breaking it. He knew it, he knew if he couldn't do as Althea instructed he will gonna lose him forever. Than losing him, breaking his heart, and making sure he is fine somewhere in this world is good.

Anyway, after 31 days his parents gonna take him away.

Alpha was crying by hitting his already bleeding hands against the closed door cursing to himself for being a parasite sucking his mate's soul away from him.
Nothing has happen according to their will but still yoongi didn't stop getting guilty feeling.

He was in their shared bedroom blaming himself even though he hasn't done anything purposely or willingly.

His eyes stick on the white sheets which hide their sweet moments. Alpha avoids recalling those romantic heated sessions they shared here one week ago. One day they were so in love next day they were told they were not meant to end up together, this isn't fair but they couldn't go against the Moon Goddess's will.

"My precious, hyung is so sorry for everything I told to you. I didn't mean any of those my love. But I have to do that to make you hate me".

" If I have tell you, you are the one who gonna suffer from this, I know you never listen to me", you are such a selfless person who gave your all to me. I was asked not to tell you anything so I couldn't share the real reason with you.

" I am sorry for breaking your heart at least now I could save your life".
Please go ahead and hate me Jiminah I deserve it more than anything.

Alpha was talking to the night sky standing on the balcony corner wiping his teary eyes using his bloody hands.

2 hours later.

Yoongi has come downstairs to secretly check on jimin. Younger was sleeping on the floor. His cheeks were red and his lips were swollen.
Alpha has held back his urges to pick him up and place him on his lap.

He felt so miserable and helpless but both of them couldn't do anything about their destiny.
He is wondering about how he gonna manage this for another 28 days.

Without standing in front of the door yoongi has taken steps to the moonlight garden to talk with his mother.

Update 27/09/2021
Feel free to cry
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

devoted By timtim

Fanfiction

94K 5.2K 27
kim seokjin is a very kind and playful person. Jeon Jungkook a single parent of Jeon Taehyung. he is sacrificing his life for his 3 months old son. w...
180K 10.4K 22
Book #2 of " Our Love" Series. • Sahdev & Kumkum• " I hate You " " The feeling is mutual Miss " A girl & a boy muttered, their voice full of anger...
769K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
20.8K 837 31
[A Taegi love story] (COMPLETED) When one thing goes wrong for Taehyung, he spends the night with his favourite hyung. But he has to decide what's be...