โ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ. โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

โ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก? ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ... More

๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxvi
Epilogue

xxxv

4.1K 262 122
By Nam_Noms

-', (chapter thirty five) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

THE THOUGHT OF LOSING HER VIRGINITY had become more prevalent in Eden's mind over the days. Of course, she had talked about it to Jungkook before she was interested in him and was more interested in Taehyung, but it seems to have passed over his head.

Or maybe he did know and didn't want to pry and push. It was her choice, her decision to come to. But there was pressure she seemed to place on herself. Eden thought she was too old to be a virgin. Jungkook's not a virgin, nor Taehyung, or Jimin who she's known to take his turns with various older men.

Eden hoped he hadn't roped himself into that again. She always thought his crush on Yoongi was for the better. It got him out of those situations in which he sought comfort in the arms of men who would never commit. Who were shameful of their desires and who they were? Who would go back to their wives after sleeping with him?

But it turns out Yoongi wasn't much better.

Eden made sure to make a mental note to talk to Jimin about that next time she sees him as she sits at her table, bouncing her leg to release some of her anxiety while her professor went on and on with his lecture.

Jungkook didn't sit with her in that class. He was towards the back as the professor sat everyone in alphabetical order. Eden turned around to look at her boyfriend only to find him dead asleep at his bench, gargling on his own saliva like a baby.

She could talk to him about it again, but with him being the one in mind who would take it, it made her feel a little awkward.

After the lecture was over. Eden went back to Jungkook and nudged him awake. "I did my fucking work, Gerald. Fuck off." He murmured.

"Get up, class is over." Eden bends down and kisses his cheek and then bites his ear, making him jump. He shoots up and holds his ear. "Ow! That hurt!"

"You shouldn't be sleeping in class anyways," Eden tells him. "Hurry up, my next class starts in like an hour and I need to get coffee beforehand."

"Don't you ever just drink water? Give your kidneys a break." He grabbed his bag and took her hand so they could leave together. His hair was messy and his bun was coming loose, Eden told herself she'd fix it later for him.

"My next class starts in a few minutes," Jungkook told her. "But I can be late." One time he came into class during the last ten minutes and slept through it. Somehow he managed to keep his grades at a stable C+. If he feels really productive that semester, maybe an A-.

"No, you can't."

Jungkook and Eden turn around to see His standing behind them. They knew how she managed to find them. She was wearing a brown pantsuit that accentuate her long, elegant features. She had her hair brushed back out of her face as her hard eye gaze upon her son.

She wasn't "Mom" or "Jia", she was Professor Jeon at work.

She reached out and grabbed Jungkook by the jacket before dragging him away. "Go to your class, right now. You're not missing school."

Eden watches as Jia walks away in strong, elegant strides with Jungkook stumbling along beside his mother. She smiles softly and continues on her way to the cafe alone.

"Eden!" Of course, Jimin would be the only one screaming after her like that. She looked behind her, watching as Jimin and Taehyung make their way over to here. Taehyung's as cool as ever, walking with such a small amount of fucks to give that he might as well be asking to get pounced on by all straight females in the vicinity.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked, looping his arm with hers while Taehyung walked on her other side. He was glad that he and Eden had made up. It would be awkward having to constantly try to avoid each other all the time. Even when she's at his house.

"He got dragged away by his mom a few minutes ago. I think he's in class now."

"His mom scares me." Taehyung piped up. "She's my women's studies professor and I don't think I've ever met such a terrifying woman in my life." She had out the fear of God in him he cracked an admittedly badly timed joke in class and she nearly threw his ass out of the window.

"She's sweet, you're just an idiot," Jimin told him with a smile. Taehyung reached around Eden and tugged on his hair as payback. They were such brothers.

"Hey Tae, I need to talk to Jimin alone for a minute," Eden told him, nudging his side softly. Jimin stuck his tongue out at his younger brother. "Yeah, get lost."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his brother. "Fine, whatever. I'll catch you two later." He turned around and began from the direction they came, leaving the two alone to talk.

"So what do you need to talk to me about?" Jimin asked, pulling down on his skirt a little.

Eden chewed softly on her lip, debating on how to approach the situation. "What...What's it like to lose your virginity?"

Jimin's plushie lips push together a little. "Well...it's different. I experienced two kinds and neither of them is the same as yours." He hummed softly, tapping his chin with his finger, his manicured nail reflecting in the sunlight. "But if you want to know how I felt afterward...it was a mix of things."

Jimin lost his virginity way too young in his opinion. Only at 15. At the time, he thought he was grown, that he was ready for something so monumental. In reality, that's when he should've been having his first kiss, his first girlfriend or boyfriend, not having sex.

"I lost mine too young," Jimin told her. "I thought I was ready but now I know I wasn't." He looked at her. "If I could give you any advice. Don't rush yourself. You're not missing out on anything. Take your time and once you know you're ready, positively sure. Then you take that step."

He wished someone eat him down and told him that when he was younger. Before he started parading around like he was an adult when he wasn't. He was just a kid.

Eden valued his input and would keep it in mind. When making her decision.

"You're not doing what you did before right?" She asked him carefully. She just didn't want to see him get hurt or put himself in danger. "Sleeping with those older guys?"

Jimin shook his head. "Nah, I've been rethinking my decisions a lot lately. I want to do better for myself." He told her. And he did. He's come to realize that he deserves better than momentary pleasure, than people who won't or can't commit. He deserves more than that. Better.

Eden was more than happy to hear that. She put his arm around Jimin and pulled him in to kiss his cheek. "You deserve the world, Chim. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

-

Eden had thought all day about whether she may be ready to lose her virginity. It was a nerve-wracking thought process. All while having it with Jungkook sitting right next to her.

They are in the house, alone. Jia and Iseul had gone off on a date night, simply telling the two that they'd be back in a few hours.

Jungkook was too busy watching TV with his head resting on her chest to really notice that she was having a mental crisis. He only looked up when she stopped petting his head. "What's wrong?"

Eden looked down at him and looked into his eyes, chocolate brown, sweet and beautiful. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe it wouldn't hurt as much if she could look into those eyes and know that she was safe.

"I think I'm ready...to have sex." She murmured softly. Jungkook sat up abruptly. "What? Really?" He hadn't thought much about the fact that she hadn't had sex yet. Not that it particularly mattered. It just passed right over his head.

Eden sat up as well. "Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure. Don't get me wrong, I'm nervous as all hell." She waved her hands slightly. "But I think you're the best person to give it to. I trust you."

Trust was a strong word. Trust isn't something that you give to just anyone. They've been through thick and thin together. From best friends to boyfriend and girlfriend. He deserved that trust.

Jungkook of course wanted her to trust him with such a monumental moment in his life, but he wanted her to be sure she was ready for that.

"Are you positive? I mean, I'd be honored but I don't want you to think you have to do anything-"

Eden reached forward and grabbed Jungkook's face to drag him into a kiss. He liked spontaneous kisses. Ones they never expected. And Jungkook was being far too sweet for her to resist the piece of candy sitting right in front of her.

She kissed him hard and he kissed her right back, with all the sweet love and affection he could give. He didn't want her to be scared but that was inevitable for the situation. Jungkook wanted to make this as easy for her as possible.

He kissed her like he loved her, like she meant the world to him. He cupped her face in her warm, soft hands of comfort.

Eden soon finds her hands going south, over his shoulders and chest, and his solid abdomen. She feels herself falling back, her back against the bed, and her head on the pillows while Jungkook looms over her.

Their lips separate and Jungkook grabs the end of his shirt to pull off over his head and toss to the side. His hair was ruffled boyishly, softly brushing over his neck and face and tickling her skin when he kisses her again, just a simple peck before he carefully grabs her shirt and looks at her for permission.

Eden nodded and sat up, helping her shirt off of her body before he tossed that away too.

It was a lot to take in, even with Jungkook trying to make it easy for her. The kissing, the skin-to-skin contact, the warmth. Eden felt like she was overheating like she was melting, like she couldn't get a grip on reality, like everything was slipping from her.

"Wait, wait, I can't, Jungkook. I can't." She panicked, pushing on his shoulders to tell him to stop. He did so immediately, sitting over her. "Are you okay?"

Eden thought she was ready. She thought that it was the time. But now that it was happening, it felt like it was going too fast.

"I thought I was ready." She sighed. "But I don't think I am. I'm sorry-"

"Don't be sorry," Jungkook told her quickly. "It's your special moment. You can choose when you want it to happen. I'll respect that." He didn't want to rush into anything she didn't want. That's not what a good boyfriend does.

Jungkook went to lay down beside her and kissed her shoulder. "We can just watch TV, yeah? No big deal."

"With no shirts?"

Jungkook scoffed. "Hell yeah. It makes it way more fun. That oddly reminds me. I got toed socks." He went and clamored out of bed, waddling over to his dresser to pull out the monstrosity. "Aren't they fucking dope?" He grinned cheekily.

Eden appreciated that he wasn't making it awkward, that he was making her feel better about not being ready for something so big.

She loved him for that.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

Tomorrow is the last chapter and Saturday will be the Epilogue. I can't believe it's ending already. Time goes by far too fast and I feel like I should start slowing down when it comes to may work. Maybe every other day (after this book of course). Idk, I'll think abt it.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 855 29
Avowal n. a statement asserting the existence or the truth of something "Connection doesn't care about the laws of the land. Your soul will be pulled...
91.7K 2.3K 27
Before man kind was created there was an angle who was the strongest of all beings of her kind and one fateful action changed things. Y/n y/l/n, fall...
17.4K 922 29
My eyes finally adjusted and I got a good look at the guy. Holy shit, he was HOT. He rivaled Lazarus, and that's saying a lot. He might even be mor...
27.7K 351 27
A young kit gets in slaved by her den mates. Will she fight back, and be mates with the tom of her choice? Or will she stay their slave forever, to l...