Found Family (HoO, Mortal AU)

By Marauders-arise

12 students, with dark twisted paths, find each other when they need it most. But could these teenagers truly... More

Author's Note
LEO VALDEZ
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
PIPER MCLEAN
FRANK ZHANG
WILL SOLACE
HAZEL LEVESQUE
PERCY JACKSON
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
LEO VALDEZ
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
PIPER MCLEAN
FRANK ZHANG
HAZEL LEVESQUE
WILL SOLACE
PERCY JACKSON
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
LEO VALDEZ
NICO DI ANGELO
DETENTION
PIPER'S HOUSE
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
FUN FAIR
PIPER MCLEAN
JASON GRACE
WILL SOLACE
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
LEO VALDEZ
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE
SCHOOL STAY AWAKE
HALLOWEEN
LEO VALDEZ
THE 'BROKEN' TRIO
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
PERCY JACKSON
WILL SOLACE
NICO DI ANGELO
THE SOLACES
THANKSGIVING
LEO VALDEZ
PIPER MCLEAN
NICO DI ANGELO
JASON GRACE
GROVER UNDERWOOD
CHAPTER 50
THE CAFETERIA
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
ANNABETH CHASE
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
HAZEL LEVESQUE
JASON GRACE
NICO DI ANGELO
PERCY JACKSON
LEO VALDEZ
CHRISTMAS
FRANK ZHANG
LEO VALDEZ
THE 'BROKEN' /DUO/
HAPPY NEW YEAR
WILL SOLACE
PIPER MCLEAN
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
NICO DI ANGELO
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
PROM
PERCY JACKSON
LEO VALDEZ
ANNABETH CHASE
THE CHASES
PIPER MCLEAN
MAGNUS CHASE
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
WILL SOLACE
PIPER MCLEAN
ANNABETH CHASE
PERCY JACKSON
WILL SOLACE
NICO DI ANGELO
PERCY JACKSON
FRANK ZHANG
JASON GRACE
THE GRACES
PIPER MCLEAN
JASON'S BIRTHDAY
FOURTH OF JULY
ANNABETH CHASE
THE WEDDING
PERCY JACKSON
JASON GRACE
LEO VALDEZ
THE FUNERAL
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
FRANK ZHANG
HAZEL LEVESQUE
LEO VALDEZ
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
PERCY JACKSON
EPILOUGE P1
EPILOUGE P2

SLEEPOVER

2.8K 88 354
By Marauders-arise

[WILL SOLACE]

It might've sounded rude, but the house was next-level creepy. Everything was black or a deep shade of red, but was definitely expensive. It was absolutely massive, yet so empty. As if the space couldn't be filled.

Nobody was talking. Percy Jackson was especially quiet. Will wasn't sure why.
"Looks like my house on the sims," Will whispered, as if talking in this mansion was a crime.
He heard Annabeth beside him, laughing quietly, but only got a glare from Nico.
"What? That's not a bad thing!" Will shrugged.

[HAZEL LEVESQUE]

She understood how everyone felt. When she first moved in, she was terrified of the house, too. It was stupid, but even now she'd hear a noise in the middle of the night and think it was some sort of ghost, but Nico told her it was the pipes or wind or something.

She knew he was right, but the house was still unsettling. She got used to it over time.
"So," Hazel said. "Anyone hungry?"
Practically everyone said yes. Hazel wasn't good at cooking, even if she did cook back in Alaska.
"Uhm, does anyone know how to cook?" She smiled.
"Only pasta, like any other stereotypical Italian. And there's none left." Nico said.
Rachel laughed. "Let's just order food. I'll pay."

"Having rich friends is so convenient," Grover muttered. Rachel jokingly pushed him.
"What does everyone want?" Rachel asked.
"Anything vegetarian safe," Piper said.
"Enchiladaaaass," Grover whispered.

Rachel went to order the food and came back.
"I kinda forgot to ask for delivery. Who wants to go collect it?"
"I will if someone lets me borrow their car," Jason said.
Frank tossed him the keys.

"I'll go with him," Leo said, a little too suddenly. Hazel wasn't sure if it was because the house creeped him out so much, or another reason.

[JASON GRACE]

Leo Valdez had to be the most annoying person Jason knew.
"You're driving, cause I can't. Well, I can. Just not legally. Yet. I stole a car when I was like thirteen. Fun times." Leo said, walking to the car with Jason.
"Uh-huh," Jason got into the driver's seat.

"But Piper did it first so she's the bad influence. Not me."
"You still stole a car,"
"Yeah, but I wouldn't have if Piper hadn't."

Jason sighed. "Okay."
He started driving, though it had been a while since he had driven. He could just hope for the best.

[ANNABETH CHASE]

Annabeth was certain Nico didn't want them there. He was keeping people out of certain rooms, telling them not to touch things. Annabeth understood, so she sat on the couch, talking to Frank.

Nico eventually got everyone to stay in the lounge, keeping their hands to themselves. Then he went up to his room.
"I'm sorry," Hazel said, once he left. "He might be back down soon."

Everyone talked with each other, trying to act like it wasn't completely awkward. Everyone but Percy. He wasn't talking, for once.

[LEO VALDEZ]

Jason was terrible at driving, but Leo wasn't going to tell him that. He parked the car, taking over two parking spaces.

Jason got out, not talking to Leo, but Leo went with him anyway.
They got the food and took it back to the car.
"Ooh- look, a store that's opened this late. Let's go in!" Leo said.
"No, we're going back to the others. The food will get cold."

"Come on. Don't be boring," Leo started walking to the store. It was like any other supermarket, but he wanted to spend time with Jason.
Jason followed him. "Stop. We don't have time,"
"We have all the time in the world, Jason Grace," Leo entered the store, which was practically empty.

"Leo."
"Jason!" Leo walked down the aisles, picking random things up. "Oh, look, a foam sword."
"Don't."
Leo picked up the sword and 'stabbed' Jason a few times, before putting it back, then picking up a stapler.
"Run."
"Leo!"

Leo put down the stapler. "Sorry. Don't want you to have nightmares."
"Ugh."
"Hmm, food. A kazoo!"
Jason grabbed Leo's arm, making time freeze. His touch felt like a spark. His grip was firm, but he didn't hurt Leo.

Leo's burn scar was on that arm too, though. The night his mother died, Leo got burnt. Badly. He usually wore long sleeves to hide the burn mark so he wouldn't have to explain it, so it was obvious Jason didn't know.

Jason let go. "We need to go."
Leo managed a smile. "You're just jealous that I could play the kazoo so much better than you."
"Ha. Sure you could," Jason said.
"Alright, alright. Let's go." Leo said, leaving the store with Jason.

[REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO]

She could just tell something was wrong with Percy. She also knew something was going on between him and Nico. She also guessed something else.

Reyna sat beside Percy, who still wasn't speaking.
"Maybe you should go make sure Nico's okay," she suggested.
"Me? I'm the last person who should. Why me?"
"You're very dense, Perseus Jackson."
"Huh? And don't call me Perseus-"
"Just go make sure he's okay."

[JASON GRACE]

At this point, he couldn't tell who he hated more. Leo or himself.
They finally got back into Frank's car. Jason was about to start driving when Leo's phone rang.

Leo answered. "Hi, Nyssa," frown. "No I'm not coming back tonight, just tell them I'll be back tomorrow. Make something up," sigh. "I didn't 'run away.' I'm simply with friends. Nyssa-" Leo hung up.
"Who's Nyssa?" Jason couldn't help but ask.

"She's another kid in the orphanage. My sister, I guess," Leo sighed. Jason was embarrassed to feel relieved. Then Leo's phone rang again.

"Jake, I already told Nyssa I'll be back tomorrow. Just tell Harley to sleep," another sigh. "Okay put him on the phone," pause. "Hi, Harl'. Can you go to sleep? I promise I'm gonna be home tomorrow. No, I haven't run away. I'll be back- good night. See you tomorrow." hang up.

"Uhm-"
"Sorry," Leo said. "Just my siblings."
"They're afraid of you running away?" Jason asked.
"Sort of. I guess. I leave a lot." Leo looked out the window.
Just like Thalia did.

"Don't run away from them."
"What?" Leo asked.
"Just- they might need an older brother. They seem to care about you. They could rely on you. Even when you go to college or- whatever, still go visit them. Don't forget about them." Jason still didn't start driving but stared at the road.
"Uhm, okay? Are you alright?"

"Oh- oh yeah. Just haven't seen my sister lately."
"Your sister. Thalia?"
Jason froze. "How do you know her name?"
"Oh- uh-" Leo stuttered. "Annabeth mentioned it once."
"How does Annabeth know her?"
Leo shrugged.

[PERCY JACKSON]

Percy walked up the stairs. He knew his way around the mansion. He remembered each room, exactly what they looked like. They hadn't changed in six years. He remembered tripping on the carpet outside one of the rooms, which seemed to be Hazel's now.

He was about to knock on Nico's door but knocked on Bianca's, which was right beside Nico's room.
"Go away," Came Nico's voice, just like Percy expected. Percy opened the door anyway.
"Thought you'd be in here," Percy tried not to get shaken up, being back in Bianca's room.

He tried to avoid looking around, at the photos on the wall, at the dead flowers on the window, knowing he'd break down.
"Percy," Nico was sitting on Bianca's bed, looking at a photo. "Go back to the others."

"Come with me. They'll be worried."
"No they won't, they won't even notice I'm gone."
"That's not true. You're our friend."
Nico laughed humourlessly. "I'm Hazel's weird brother."
"What?"

"Look, hanging out with all of you has been great, but it's Hazel who you're inviting. I'm just invited out of pity."
"That isn't true, Nico,"
"I don't belong with them- I can't- I just wish things were different."
Percy knew what Nico meant. Both of them would do anything to have Bianca di Angelo back.

"I miss her too," Percy said after a few minutes. He expected Nico to yell, tell Percy it was his fault she was dead, talk about how he was a terrible friend and he should've died instead of her.
"Thank you for being her friend."

"Huh?"
"When we moved from Italy, we just had each other. And I know Bianca wanted her own life, not a life of looking after her little brother. But kids didn't understand we couldn't speak English well. They laughed at our accents. Then you. You became her friend and for the first time since our mother's death, she was happy."

Percy didn't know how to react. "Nico?"
"Sorry," Nico wiped his eyes. "What?"
"There's something I've been meaning to give you."
Percy reached into his pocket and took out the figurine. He tried to give it to Nico six years ago, but Nico threw it at Percy and ran away. Percy kept it, hoping to fulfil Bianca's last wish.

A statue of Hades, from the card game Nico was obsessed with. The last gift Bianca bought him before the accident. She asked Percy to give it to him.
"You kept it all this time?" Nico asked.
"Yeah," Percy sighed. "I've been waiting for the right time to give it to you. I had it at Piper's house, wanting to give it to you. But the time wasn't right."

Nico hesitated. "I don't play that game anymore. It's for kids."
"Yeah, but it was from Bianca. Plus it's got four thousand attack power." Percy coaxed.
"Five thousand," Nico corrected him. "But only if your opponent attacks first."
Percy smiled. "Maybe it's okay to be a kid every once in a while." He tossed him the statue.
Nico studied the statue in his hand for a few seconds. "Thanks."

"Do you still have the other cards and figurines?" Percy asked.
Nico looked at Percy. "I- Uhm yeah. I'm sure they're somewhere."
"Wanna play a game of mythomagic? You'd always beg me when we were kids."
"Huh?"
"A game. Of mythomagic. You'll probably win but hey, worth a shot."

[LEO VALDEZ]

Leo probably shouldn't have told Jason that Annabeth knew Thalia. They didn't talk much for the whole drive back. They drove up the driveway, Rachel and Will instantly coming out to the car and grabbing the food.
"What took you so long? We're all starving! Rachel said.

"Leo wanted to buy a kazoo," Jason said.
"Jason is a bad driver. It's got nothing to do with the kazoo!"
"Sure, at least you're home now. Come on inside, we want to eat. And it's freezing. And being outside after 1 a.m is scary." Will said, going back inside with Rachel.

Leo and Jason got out of the car.
"Look-" Leo said. "I'm sorry about Thalia. I don't know how Annabeth knows her, honestly. But I'm sorry she left you."
"Don't worry about it. Just promise you'll remember to not leave your siblings."
Leo nodded. "Promise. Now let's go inside, everyone else will have eaten everything."

"Wait-"
"Yeah?" Leo asked.
"I'm sorry for everything."
"Oh-"
"I know I've been an asshole since freshman year. I guess I got mixed with the wrong people. I tried to be better than everyone else, but I really like hanging out with you all. I know you'd accept me, unlike my old friends. Unlike Drew. And I'm sorry for everything I've done."

"Of course we accept you? I don't understand."
Jason simply looked at Leo and then he understood.
He understood a millisecond before Jason kissed him.

Leo was confused at first, but he found himself kissing Jason back.
Leo didn't know how long it lasted. His head felt like it was going to explode. Jason didn't say anything but looked terrified.
"You- but Drew- oh fuck- no."

Jason suddenly turned. Hazel was standing at the door, a hand over her mouth.
"I'm- so sorry," she said quickly. "Everyone was just waiting for you to come in."
Jason pushed past her.
"Jason-" Leo called after him, but he didn't answer.
"I'm so so sorry- look, no one will find out," Hazel said as Leo walked in the door.

[NICO DI ANGELO]

Nico didn't know why he agreed, but he sat on Bianca's old bed, playing some stupid card game with Percy freaking Jackson.
He was winning, obviously.
"Uh, this one? Poseidon? He's good, right? Mr Brunner said so." Percy set down the card.
Nico rolled his eyes. "Yes, he's one of the most powerful-"

Sitting in Bianca's room with Percy felt surreal. He expected to turn around and see Bianca smiling at them. Just like they used to. All those years ago.
So much had changed, but one thing was the same. Bianca had been Nico's older sister and he saw Percy as an older brother. Not a stupid crush. Yeah, he was cute but.. eh.

Someone knocked on the door before coming in.
"Oh, finally, you're in here," Solace said. "This place is massive. Anyway, food is here."
Nico tidied away the cards, leaving the room with Will, Percy coming with them.

"This way-" Nico said before Will took the wrong turn.
"Right- okay- yep. Makes sense." Will walked down the stairs, taking another wrong turn.
"No, turn left. Idiot."

[JASON GRACE]

He fucked up, big time.
He kissed Leo Valdez.
Leo Valdez kissed back.
Hazel Levesque saw.

Everyone was going to find out. And Drew. He'd already betrayed her but this was way too far.
Yet, kissing Leo felt so right.
Jason had lost count on how many girls he'd kissed. Sometimes he didn't even know their names. Yet it never felt natural to kiss them. It was an act. A cover-up.

Jason couldn't eat. He sat at the table, in complete silence, not daring to look at Leo or Levesque.
Nico, Percy and Will all came into the room, sitting down. Thankfully everyone else was talking, so no one would notice how quiet Jason was being. At least he hoped so.

[GROVER UNDERWOOD]

People were unbelievably easy to read. It was like they didn't even try hiding their emotions.
Something happened when Jason and Leo were away, that was for sure. Everyone else seemed oblivious though. Other than Hazel. Hazel knew.

Grover had always been observant. As a kid, he trained himself to read the doctor's hidden reactions to know how sick he was. He just knew people's emotions. Even if he didn't know the person that well.
He ate the enchiladas, deciding to keep out of Jason and Leo's business. He'd find out soon enough.

[LEO VALDEZ]

Well, if Jason wasn't a dickhead before, he was definitely one now.

He just kissed Leo. While dating someone. Then walked away. Sitting at the table, he was too much of a coward to even look at Leo.

He wanted to ask Piper for help, but he knew some things had to stay a secret. Hazel knew, though.
Did Jason even like men? Was he just messing with Leo's feelings? Did he think it was funny? And what about Drew? Leo hated her, but come on. How many other people did Jason kiss while dating Drew?

[HAZEL LEVESQUE]

Oh. God.
She didn't mean to see it. They were taking so long outside, so Hazel went to tell them to hurry up. As they were kissing. The second she realised, Jason turned.

Had they kissed before? Was there something going on between them? So many questions but no answers. Her only choice was to keep quiet and stay out of it. Hazel was good at that.

[RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE]

She ate, trying to talk to Jason, who somehow seemed moodier than usual. If that was possible. She gave up after two minutes and talked to Reyna instead.

Nico and Percy seemed to be in a better mood now, too. Rachel was pretty sure she was still the only person who knew about Nico's crush and she wasn't going to tell anyone. She knew better, even if Percy was her best friend.

Rachel heard the door open and looked around. Everyone was at the table. Hazel and Nico looked at each other before their father entered the dining room.

His stare was cold and sharp. He looked like a typical wealthy businessman. He reminded Rachel of her own father. Only Nico and Hazel's father knew their names.
"Nico, Hazel?" He said.
Rachel glanced over to Percy, who suddenly looked sick.

Hazel looked over to Nico, clearly wanting him to speak, but he just stared straight at his father, leaving Hazel with no choice.
"Uhm- these are our friends. They're just staying tonight," she smiled, though it was clearly fake.
"You have school tomorrow,"

Ah. Shit. School.
Nico shrugged.
"Come into the lounge, now. Both of you." their father said, an edge to his voice. Nico and Hazel stood up simultaneously, like soldiers and left the room.

[WILL SOLACE]

Awkward silence. Not fun.
None of them wanted to listen to the talking coming from the nearby room, but they didn't have much of a choice.
"Maybe we should leave. You know, be ready for school tomorrow," Percy suggested, though he looked a little eager.
"Yeah," Leo said. "It's super late. Maybe some of us aren't thinking straight."

Will didn't know what that meant.
"We can't just walk out," Frank said. "We gotta at least wait until they come back instead of randomly disappearing."
"He has a point," Piper nodded.

[NICO DI ANGELO]

His father tells him to make friends for six years straight, but as soon as he finally feels like he might have found people he trusted, he's not allowed to have friends? It made no sense.

"You two shouldn't be inviting people to this house without my permission!"
"It was me. I suggested it. Nico said no, but I insisted," Hazel said, looking at the ground.
"Hey- that isn't true. I'm just as much to blame." Nico said, even though Hazel was technically telling the truth.

"I don't care who's fault it is. I just want to know why Percy Jackson is in my dining room," their father said.
Hazel frowned. "What?"
Hazel didn't know. She didn't know about Bianca and Percy's friendship.

Nico had to fake his confidence. "Because he is one of our friends, like everyone else in that room. We can send them home if it is that big of a deal."
"I need to leave in twenty minutes," their father put a hand on his head. "I don't care about what friendships you have. I don't care if they stay. Just be careful around Jackson. Take tomorrow off school. It's too late for you to get enough sleep."

"Like you care," Nico muttered.
Hazel elbowed him. "Thanks, uhm-" Nico knew she didn't want to say dad or father. "We better go back to the dining room. See you whenever."
She left the room as quick as possible, going into the bathroom.

"Look, Father, Percy didn't do anything. He was the reason Bianca was so happy before- everything. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was the person who talked to Bianca in her final moments. I haven't fully forgiven him yet either. I don't know if I ever will. But I'm trying and that's the least you can do." Nico wiped his eyes. It had been a long night.

[PIPER MCLEAN]

Nico came back first, then Hazel. Piper heard the front door close and assumed their father had left.
"Hey- uh, sorry about that," Piper said. "But we can go now. Get ready for school tomorrow and everything."

"We aren't going to school tomorrow. Just take the day off." Nico said.
"My mother would kill me," Reyna put her hands on the table. "Bad idea."
Nico raised an eyebrow. "She wouldn't have to find out."
Reyna seemed to think for a moment. "It's- risky. But why not?"

"Lemme just text my mom." Percy took out his phone.
"Wouldn't she be asleep?" Piper asked.
"Yeah. She'll see it in the morning."

Some people took out their phones, texting a parent, or saying they'd text in the morning.
Except for Rachel, Leo, Frank and Jason. Nico and Hazel already had permission.

"My grandmother can not use a phone," Frank laughed. "She'll see my car is gone and assume I'm at school."
Piper texted Tristan's personal number, instead of his stupid assistant, Jane. He'd been at home more since filming was done. Piper got a chance to talk to him.

Leo, Rachel and Jason looked extremely awkward while everyone messaged their parents. She knew Leo didn't exactly have anyone. He wouldn't talk to the people in charge of the orphanage. She also knew Rachel's father was an extremely wealthy and famous businessman. Piper knew what it was like when famous dads didn't have time.

Jason, however, was a different case. Piper knew nothing about his family. Leo was also glancing at him every millisecond.
"Shouldn't you text your girlfriend? Let her know you won't be in tomorrow?" Leo said to Jason, though he sounded... aggressive?

Jason didn't even look up, as if Leo had said nothing.
"You know," Leo continued. "Keeping secrets in a relationship is super bad."
Hazel was looking from Jason to Leo.
"Leo, don't try to start a fight," Piper whispered, though she was utterly confused.
"I'm not, I'm not. Just saying." Leo put his hands up.

Jason got up and left the room. Leo didn't look ashamed in the slightest.

[JASON GRACE]

Leo was right. He had to do something about Drew, but people would find out the truth about him.
He couldn't break up with Drew at school. That'd be just wrong.
So is kissing someone else.
Shut up.

After school. Maybe. He didn't want to hurt her, but he knew he couldn't stay with her. It wouldn't be fair. She deserved someone better.

Jason went into the bathroom, his head spinning. So many secrets locked up in himself. He wasn't brave enough to talk to anyone, so he kept it bottled up. That was easier.

[ANNABETH CHASE]

Everyone was getting pretty tired. Well, almost everyone. Will and Nico looked wide awake. Annabeth knew Will suffered from insomnia and wouldn't want to sleep. Nico looked like he never slept.

They moved to the lounge, Jason coming back from wherever he went. He was acting strange, as usual. Hazel was already asleep on the couch, her head leaning on Frank's arm. Annabeth smiled. They were adorable.

Percy had fallen asleep, too. Rachel decided it was the perfect opportunity to draw dicks on his face with a marker.  Annabeth knew Percy's reaction would be hilarious, so she didn't try stop Rachel.

Jason was braiding Reyna's hair into two braids instead of the usual one. Grover, Leo, Frank and Piper were talking, while Will and Nico talked to Annabeth. Mostly Will. He never really stopped talking, but Annabeth loved him.

• • •

She fell asleep for a while but woke up when the sun was rising. She didn't expect herself to fall asleep, but she did. On the floor. Will was the only other one awake. Even Nico had fallen asleep.

"Hi, Annabeth," Will said, looking out the window at the sun.
"Hi. Did you get any sleep?"
"A little," Will shrugged. "Floors aren't so comfortable."
Annabeth laughed. "I hate to disagree, but I've never had a better sleep."

[FRANK ZHANG]

He couldn't move because he didn't want to wake Hazel. Thankfully she didn't sleep for too long. She was about the fifth person awake. Percy was drinking out of a glass of water and for some reason had.. Drawings... on his face. Frank decided it'd be funnier to not tell him.

Everyone slowly started waking, all of them trying not to laugh at Percy. Apart from Nico. He stayed asleep.
"Wakkkeee up?" Will attempted. "Rise and shine. Ehm. I don't know."
"He won't wake up until he wants to," Hazel said.

"Ah," Reyna sighed. "I don't think my mother is too happy about me skipping school. She sent me a three-minute-long voice message-" she played the voice message, though Frank didn't understand any of it. Reyna's mother was speaking Spanish. Leo was laughing so hard he almost fell off the sofa, though.

"Did- did she just say 'you are so disappointing it's like opening a bag of chips and it just being air'?" Leo asked, wiping away tears of laughter.
Reyna nodded. "Yep."

[PERCY JACKSON]

"Rachel!" Percy groaned.
"Yes?"
"Why is my face covered in dicks?"
Will laughed so hard Percy thought they were going to have to call an ambulance.
"It wasn't me!" Rachel said.

"Sure," Percy went into the bathroom and tried wash the dicks off.
She didn't.
"RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE DID YOU USE PERMANENT MARKERS TO DRAW DICKS ON MY FACE?"
"Uhm.."

• • •

Reyna spent the next half an hour scrubbing Percy's dick face off.
"I'm never forgiving you," Percy said to Rachel.
"You will." Rachel smiled. At least she'd apologized. And let Percy crack an egg over her head.
"I Will." Will said. No one laughed.

[NICO DI ANGELO]

Two hours later, everyone had went home. Frank, Rachel, Grover and Percy were the last to leave, only because Frank wanted to talk to Hazel. The idiot wouldn't admit that, though.
At least Frank was nice. Hazel deserved someone good.

Nico and Hazel cleaned for a while after everyone left, even though the maid would be coming in a few hours. Really, Nico just didn't want to be alone. For the first time in a while, he didn't feel alone. As strange as it felt, having friends was amazing.

———

Word Count: 4285

———

A/N: this chapter could've went on for another like 20000000 words, but I decided it was time to chill. It's very rushed, yeah. But VALGRACE FIRST KISS. But uh. Yeah.
Also I'm rereading heroes of Olympus and figured Leo is, in fact, from Houstan, Texas, while Sammy Valdez lived in New Orleans instead of Alaska. But I'm an idiot so Leo is from Austin, Texas and Sammy is from Alaska. Shh, it's been like years since I read heroes of Olympus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...