Dear Katsuki || ᴋ. ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ

بواسطة swaggittariuss

On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secre... المزيد

Dear Diary
30 Days Left
29 Days Left
28 Days Left
27 Days Left
26 Days Left
25 Days Left
24 Days Left
23 Days Left
22 Days Left
21 Days Left
20 Days Left
19 Days Left
17 Days Left
16 Days Left
15 Days Left
14 Days Left
13 Days Left
12 Days Left
11 Days Left
10 Days Left
9 Days Left
8 Days Left
7 Days Left
6 Days Left
5 Days Left
4 Days Left
3 Days Left
2 Days Left
1 Day Left
0 Days left
Ending 1
Ending 2

18 Days Left

6.8K 147 353
بواسطة swaggittariuss

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13th

Y/N POV:

I dig through an old, dirty pair of pants and check each pocket. "Where it is?" I hear the crushing of paper as my finger pushes downwards. "Found it!" I hold up a crumbled-up, red envelope.

I tear the top off with my teeth, a habit I learned from Katsuki. Inside laid white notebook paper with words written on it. I unfold it.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙺𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗,
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝟻𝟽𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸𝚏 𝚒'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 "𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕. 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 <𝟹

'Does Katsuki like him back?'

Tears begin to swell up from my tear ducts. I lay hold of my phone. As tears roll down my face, I call someone I can trust.

"Hey, D."

"Wassam, y/n!"

"Can I come over?" I wipe away my tears, but more fall.

"Totally! You sound kind of sad. What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you when I get there."

"Come fast."

"Will do."

I rip up the love letter and throw the remains in my trash bin.

I make my way to Denki's room and knock on his door. He swings it open and tightly embraces me. My face relaxes and softens into his arm.

After going inside, I cry into denkis chest. I told Izukus phone call with me, the letter in the red envelope, and Katsukis possibly crush. Denki comforted me like the kind person he is. He held me and strokes my curly hair. He messes up my hair and makes the curls all frizzy, but it's fine. His shirt is covered in snot and tears.

"Y/n, why does this make you sad?" He continues to stroke my frizzy hair. "Like why does it make you sad that someone likes Bakugo?"

I stop to ponder and really think about his question. I release him and look into his yellow eyes. "I don't know."

"That's alright." He pats my head. "I know what will cheer up. Stay put." He runs into his closet and digs for something. He puts something white on top of his head. He turns to face me with a rabbit hat on. It has two floppy ears and two long parts on each side. He presses the end of one of the long parts, causing one of his ears to go up. This intrigues me. His eyes turn into stars and my jaw drops. He alternates between which sides go up, which brings a smile to my face.

With a smile plastered and a few loose giggles, I say, "You're not funny." I sniffle and wipe the remains of my tears away, but this time no more escape. "Come here, bunny." I say.

"Bunny?" He questions the nickname I've given him. He sits on the bed and takes off his hat.

Yes, it's a bit odd, but so is he. It's fitting. "That's your new nickname."

He turns tomato red. "I love it." He holds me for a brief moment.

I blush a bit. Wanting to change the topic I suggest something. "Hey, can you show me some of your music now?"

"Definitely! I'll sing you my latest song." He walks over to the desk in his room, and grabs his computer and a cluster of lyric sheets. He searches for the right paper and hands me his laptop. "Here play this. I recorded all the instrumental parts, so I'll just sing for you. Be warned it's a bit sad."

"Alrighty! Just let me know when you're ready." I show him a smile in hopes of bringing up his confidence. It worked; he gave back a relieved smile.

He clears his throat and gives me a thumbs up. In response, I click play.

(A/N: alright for this next part im going to write him singing with your thoughts added. If you still want to listen to the song its called "Juliet" by Cavetown. i strongly suggest you listen to it. I put it at the top!)

"I need to cry, but I can't get anything out of my eyes or my head. Did I die?"

'Does he really feel this way?'

"I need to run, but I can't get out of bed for anyone. Not for you, ooh."

'Poor thing. I wish I could do something to make him feel better.'

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh."

'His vocals are so beautiful.'

"My sour boy is a pain. I wanna shoot him in the brain, but I'd miss him in the morning."

'Is he talking about himself? He considers himself a sour boy?'

"It really hurts, when I need to so bad, but I can't see her. My Juliet, my special girl."

'Am I supposed to be his Juliet?'

"But I need to understand, when I can power through, and when I need some help from you, when I should stand my ground, and when I need to just sit down. Sometimes I act like I know, but I'm really just a kid, with two corks in his eyes, and a bully in his head."

'Damn, I didn't know he felt this way. I need to be there for him. I can't watch him suffer.'

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. I wanna make a color that no one else has seen before. I wanna be so much more."

'You're already enough, Denki.'

"I hope that she looks at me and thinks 'Shit, he is so pretty.' Something I can't believe."

'Well, I think you're beautiful.'

"But I need to understand when I can power through, and when I need some help from you. When I should stand my ground, and when I need to just sit down. Sometimes I act like I know, but I'm really just a kid with two corks in his eyes, and a bully in his head. "

'My heart's broken.'

"Sometimes I act like I know, but I'm really just a kid with two corks in his eyes, and a bully in his head. Sometimes I act like I know, but I'm really just a kid with two corks in his eyes, and a bully in his head."

"Wow. I didn't realize you felt this." I place a hand on his lower arm. My cold hand gets warmed up from his hot body.

"No, I'm good. Don't worry about me." He pushes my hand off.

I place my hands in my lap. "Are you sure? Do you wanna talk?"

"No, not really." He rejects my attempt to get him to open up to me.

"Okay, I understand." My eyes are set on the floor. "Uh, by the way, I think you're pretty, Bunny."

A blush arose his cheeks and his piercing covered ears. "Thank you, y/n." He sighs. "I have this weird feeling in my tums." He makes a silly face and gently pats his stomach.

I come up with a few reasons for his tummy issue. "Maybe it's fear? Maybe you're scared and nervous from singing in front of me?"

"No, I know what fear feels like." He falls back onto the bed. "So, maybe it's love?"

"Excuse me?" My eyes bulge out, and I have a look of confusion written across my face.

He sits back up and profusely waves his hands. "The love ... of, uh, writing and p-preforming. What did you think I meant?" He nervously laughs and scratches his hair.

I nod my head. "That makes sense ... I guess."

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." As he wanders off to the bathroom I pick up one of his lyric sheets. All I could think was why...

...Why in the world is Denki's handwriting this ugly? Whatever. I decide to read.

(A/N: sorry to bother again but i just wanted to give the song name. It's called "Looking out for you" by Joy Again. I added two extra lines and removed one. you can listen to the song as you read but remember denki isn't singing this to you, you're reading it in your head. I also put the song in regular text underneath, in case you're unable to read it with the different fonts.)

𝕴 ဌ⋃ₑ⟆⟆ 𝕴 ⟆ん߀⋃⎣ᑯ ⟆ʈ߀𝞀
L߀߀Kⅈɳဌ ߀⋃ʈ ⨎߀Γ Ⴘ߀⋃
𝕷ⅈKₑ 𝕴 ߥ⎣𝚆ߥႸ⟆ ᑯ߀
𝖂んₑɳ 𝚆ⅈ⎣⎣ Ⴘ߀⋃ 𝕾ʈߥΓʈ
⎣߀߀Kⅈɳဌ ߀⋃ʈ ⨎߀Γ ᗰₑ ʈ߀߀
𝕴ɳ⟆ʈₑߥᑯ ߀⨎⎣ₑߥ𝚅ⅈɳဌ ᗰₑ ⟆ʈߥΓⅈɳဌ ߥʈ ᗰႸ ⟆ん߀ₑ⟆
𝕵⋃⟆ʈ ʈんₑ 𝚆ߥႸ Ⴘ߀⋃'Γₑ ဌ⎣ߥɳᑕⅈɳဌ ߥʈ ᗰₑ
𝕾߀ᗰₑʈんⅈɳဌ ߥɓ߀⋃ʈ Ⴘ߀⋃
𝕵⋃⟆ʈ ᗰߥKₑ⟆ ᗰₑ ⨎ₑₑ⎣ ဌ⋃ⅈ⎣ʈႸ ⨎߀Γ 𝕷ⅈKⅈɳဌ Ⴘ߀⋃
𝖂んₑɳ Ⴘ߀⋃'Γₑ 𝚆ⅈʈん んⅈᗰ
𝕿んⅈ⟆ ⅈ⟆ ߥ ⎣o𝚅ₑ ⟆߀ɳဌ ⨎߀Γ ߥ ဌⅈΓ⎣
𝖂ん߀ 𝚆ⅈ⎣⎣ ɳₑ𝚅ₑΓ Kɳ߀𝚆 ⅈʈ'⟆ ߥɓ߀⋃ʈ んₑΓ
𝕶ɳ߀𝚆 ⅈʈ'⟆ 𝞀ΓₑʈʈႸ ⟆ʈ⋃𝞀ⅈᑯ
𝕭⋃ʈ 𝕴'ᗰ ᗰ⋃ᑕん ʈ߀߀ ⟆んႸ ʈ߀ ʈₑ⎣⎣ んₑΓ
𝕾んₑ'⟆ ɓₑߥᗰⅈɳဌ ʈんߥʈ ⟆ᗰⅈ⎣ₑ
‎ߥ⎣⎣ ʈんₑ 𝚆んⅈ⎣ₑ 𝕴'ᗰ ߥ⎣⎣ ʈΓⅈ𝞀𝞀ₑᑯ ⋃𝞀 ߀ɳ ᗰႸ ߀𝚆ɳ ʈんΓ߀ߥʈ
𝖄߀⋃ ߀ɳ⎣Ⴘ ⋃⟆ₑ ᗰₑ ⨎߀Γ Ⴘ߀⋃Γ ᑕ߀ɳ𝚅ₑɳⅈₑɳᑕₑ
𝕭⋃ʈ ⨎߀Γ Ⴘ߀⋃ 𝕴'⎣⎣ ⎣ₑߥ𝚅ₑ ߀⋃ʈ ⎣ₑɳⅈₑɳᑕₑ
𝕴 ⟆ߥႸ 𝕴 ဌ⋃ₑ⟆⟆ 𝕴 ⟆ん߀⋃⎣ᑯ ဌ߀
𝕬ɳᑯ 𝚆ₑ'Γₑ ʈߥ⎣Kⅈɳဌ ߥɓ߀⋃ʈ ⟆߀ᗰₑ߀ɳₑ ₑ⎣⟆ₑ
𝖂んₑɳ 𝚆ₑ ⟆ん߀⋃⎣ᑯ ɓₑ ʈߥ⎣Kⅈɳဌ ߥɓ߀⋃ʈ ߀⋃Γ⟆ₑ⎣𝚅ₑ⟆
𝕴ʈ'⟆ ʈんₑ ⟆ߥᗰₑ ߀⎣ᑯ ⟆ⅈʈ⋃ߥʈⅈ߀ɳ
𝖄߀⋃'𝚅ₑ ߥ⎣𝚆ߥႸ⟆ ဌ߀ʈ ᗰₑ 𝚆ߥⅈʈⅈɳဌ
𝕮߀ᗰₑ ߀ɳ ᑯₑߥΓ 𝕴 ʈんⅈɳK ʈⅈᗰₑ⟆ ߥ 𝚆ߥ⟆ʈⅈɳ'
𝕭ₑ⨎߀Γₑ 𝚆ₑ んߥ𝚅ₑ ʈ߀ ဌ߀ ɓߥᑕK ⅈɳ⟆ⅈᑯₑ
𝕬ɳᑯ Γₑʈ⋃Γɳ ʈ߀ ߀⋃Γ ɳ߀Γᗰߥ⎣ ⎣ⅈ𝚅ₑ⟆
𝕿んⅈ⟆ ⅈ⟆ ߥ ⎣o𝚅ₑ ⟆߀ɳဌ ⨎߀Γ ߥ ဌⅈΓ⎣
𝖂ん߀ 𝚆ⅈ⎣⎣ ɳₑ𝚅ₑΓ Kɳ߀𝚆 ⅈʈ'⟆ ߥɓ߀⋃ʈ んₑΓ
𝕶ɳ߀𝚆 ⅈʈ'⟆ 𝞀ΓₑʈʈႸ ⟆ʈ⋃𝞀ⅈᑯ
𝕭 ⋃ʈ 𝕴'ᗰ ᗰ⋃ᑕん ʈ߀߀ ⟆んႸ ʈ߀ ʈₑ⎣⎣ んₑΓ
𝕾んₑ'⟆ ɓₑߥᗰⅈɳဌ ʈんߥʈ ⟆ᗰⅈ⎣ₑ
‎ߥ⎣⎣ ʈんₑ 𝚆んⅈ⎣ₑ 𝕴'ᗰ ߥ⎣⎣ ʈΓⅈ𝞀𝞀ₑᑯ ⋃𝞀 ߀ɳ ᗰႸ ߀𝚆ɳ ʈんΓ߀ߥʈ

(A/N:

I guess I should stop
Looking out for you
Like I always do
When will you
Start looking out for me too
Instead of leaving me staring at my shoes
Just the way you're glancing at me
Something about you
Just makes me feel guilty for
Liking you
When you're with him
This is a love song for a girl
Who will never know it's about her
Know it's pretty stupid
But I'm much too shy to tell her
She's beaming that smile all the while
I'm all tripped up on my own throat
You only use me for your convenience
But for you I'll leave out lenience
I say I guess I should go
And we're talking about someone else
When we should be talking about ourselves
It's the same old situation
You've always got me waiting
Come on dear I think times a wastin'
Before we have to go back inside
And return to our normal lives
This is a love song for a girl
Who will never know it's about her
Know it's pretty stupid
But I'm much too shy to tell her
She's beaming that smile all the while
I'm all tripped up on my own throat
I guess there is no hope)

'Is this about me? Oh, Denki.'

As I hear his toilet flush, I place the music sheet back in its messy place on the bed.

"So whatcha wanna do?" Denki lifts up the bottom of his shirt to dry his hands off. My eyes wander down. His abs and V-line peak through. "Y/n?" I immediately bring my eyes back up his head. He has a smug half-smile on his face. My face burns up when I grasp the fact that he caught me staring.

'What is wrong with me? I shouldn't stay when he feels this way about me. I'm terrible.'

I walk up to him as I say, "I'm going to go back to my dorm. Thank you for everything, Bunny." I squeeze him with a hug. "If you ever need anything I'm always here for you ... always. I can promise you that."

Denki Kaminari POV:

'Here she goes using me again. All I am to her is someone that makes her happy when she's sad, not even a real friend. I need to get over this chick.'

"Yeah." I don't even want to give her a real response.

She lets go of me and gives me a smile as she exits. I plop myself onto my bed and fall asleep thinking about her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
Today I cried ... again. Let me explain myself before you assume anything. I cried because that envelope Izuku gave you was a love confession. I ran to Denki for help because he's my Bunny. You're probably confused by that, but moving on. He made me feel better and play some of his songs for me. I like his voice, but of course, you know, I will always like yours more.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. Have my first kiss
4. Lose my virginity
5. Celebrate my birthday
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

if you guys are not okay and feel suicidal please call or text 988. please talk to a trust friend or adult. please do not give up on life. you are so beautiful and deserve to live a long healthy life full of happiness. i love you and you are loved.

word count: 2408

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

47.7K 1.4K 29
(This is my first story ever..so, sorry if it's bad..) Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya has always looked up to his childhood friend, Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo...
80.5K 1.4K 11
⚠️W A R N I N G⚠️ This story contains: self harm suicide eating disorder depression rape etc. One of those Depressed stories yeeyee and one of those...
148K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
128K 3.1K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...