My brother in law❓

By DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... More

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue

Note

448 29 4
By DarkFlower065

Hello my Lovely Readers 💕💕,

I know, I know.... The author is really very bad. The story ended really short and without any notice. Many wished to see Ae and Pete's marriage... Many wanted to read about honeymoon and lot many stuff but this evil author just ended the story.... So sad na???

But don't worry my sweethearts because your author have planned a surprise or should I say surprises?? Anyways, I am coming up with something within 24 hours...

Oh!!! Am not gonna tell..... Or should I tell? Okay.... I'll give a small hint... Coming up with Aepete fanfic soon... So if you are following me you'll be notified... And if you are not, you'll have to check for it...

And most important of all... A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS... ❤️🥰😘...

Stay happy and stay safe.... Love you all... ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 3.4K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...
40.6K 2.1K 27
A marriage arranged by the heads of both the families brought Vegas pete together, but will they be able to make everything work amidst all the misun...
24.2K 1.6K 51
In the ages of kings and queens, the young prince is set to marry the soon to be king of Dragon Empire. But the dreams of happy marriage ends on the...
97.6K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...