My brother in law❓

By DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... More

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Note

Epilogue

754 48 29
By DarkFlower065

Everything was back to normal after the engagement party. Pete was relieved since there was no more news circulated in media after their engagement. It was not only because no one noticed what happened during engagement but because Sun made sure that no more news about Ae and Pete would be out in media.

Ae was back to his routine of work and Pete too had started going to company more often to learn about the work. He was also indulging himself in painting in between and then the remaining time was spent with Ae.

Ohm had been planning of ruining the healthy relationship of Ae and Pete and today was going to be the big opportunity for him. He had everything planned so he hurried to work. He was already inside the building and walking at a fast pace when he collided against someone.

The small fragile figure was carrying some papers which got dispersed at the impact. The person started to collect them in hurry piling them up one over the other. Ohm brushed off the dirt from his trousers as he got up. He turned to look at the person who had stumbled into him all ready to yell, "You idiot!! Where are your eyes? Can't yo-" but his words got stuck inside his throat as he saw the familiar figure.

It had been days, months and not just months but years that he had last seen this face. The face that kept haunting him till date. The only face that reminded him of all his wrong doings. The face of an innocent person whose life got ruined just because of Ohm's selfish bet. The person looked at Ohm and his eyes held thousands of emotions – fear, hatred, pain, betrayal and lot more.

"Love, there you are!! I am waiting for you in the office. You are having presentation today and you are already wasting your time here." A female voice sounded from behind Ohm. "Oh! Nong, what are you doing here? Get your work done before I give another complain to boss and get you fired." The lady spoke as she narrowed her eyes on the fragile person who shivered at those words. Without sparing another glance at the two, the person walked away with head hanging low.

"Ohm, sweety, I have already prepared your presentation. Come and have a look." The female said as she placed her hands over Ohm's shoulder and pulled him towards her. "Nahm, I am not in a mood for your lovey-dovey talk. Just leave me alone for a while." Ohm spoke as he watched the person who was just shoved away by Nahm disappear behind the doors.

Nahm thought it was another bad day for Ohm and then left him alone after pecking his lips. All this years, Ohm had been searching for that person to talk just for once and when he finally met him, he couldn't utter a word.

He somehow managed to drag himself to his office. He got ready and left for the conference room for the presentation. He occupied his seat and waited for presentation to start. Everyone was gathered and Ae's secretary walked in carrying all the files and it was the greatest shock for Ohm.

"N'Fluke, you can go if you want after you place the files on the table or you can stay here." Ae offered. "Thank you Boss." The fragile person replied as he placed the files on the table. Ohm was watching him carefully all this time as he did his work. Fluke could feel the stares coming from behind his back and that made him uncomfortable. He turned to Ae and nodded before he left the place. Even though he wanted to stay, he felt suffocated staying in the company of the person who had ruined his life.

The meeting begin and Ohm was mentally absent throughout. His thoughts were lingering around that one person whom he had seen just now. After disappearing immediately, he was finally in front of Ohm under different circumstances. A lot of time had elapsed and the things had changed a lot.

Ae could feel that something was wrong with Ohm and he got a bit worried. After the meeting was over, Ohm left the place silently. Ae talked to his father about his elder brother and Mr Intouch too got concerned.

Ae returned to his cabin and called Fluke in. The little guy was scared and shakily knocked the door before he was commanded to enter. "N'Fluke, can I talk to you for a moment?" Ae asked. Fluke was scared thinking that Nahm had reported him again to the boss for something he didn't even do.

"Y-Yes s-sir" Fluke stuttered while he spoke. "Nong, calm down. I am not going to eat you. Just relax and speak freely." Ae said as he gestured Fluke to sit down. Fluke occupied the seat while he rubbed his palms as sweat started to cover them. "Fluke, have you known Ohm from the beginning?" Ae inquired.

All the colours left Fluke's face as he heard those words. He thought for a while and decided that it was best to speak truth than keeping quiet. Keeping quiet would have made him weak and feel as if he had succumbed to the situation. But he wanted to be brave and face everything.

"Y-Yes.... I know him." Fluke finally confessed. "Can you explain to me how you know him?" Ae questioned in his calm voice. Fluke took a sharp breathe as he prepared himself to narrate the whole story to Ae. Even Ae felt hurt after hearing everything that had happened. The little guy didn't deserve any of the things he was made to suffer.

"I am sorry Fluke for having asked you about your personal life. But when I saw the way Ohm was looking at you, I was a bit worried. And thank you for having told me about everything. At least, I will know not to do any injustice to you. And I am sorry for whatever Nahm did few days back by reporting you to my father. I'll make sure to clear all the misunderstandings. And in case you feel uncomfortable about something, please feel free to talk to me." Ae assured.

Fluke couldn't believe it. Ae and Ohm were completely in contrast to each other. He thanked Ae lot many times before he finally left the cabin. Ae called Pete and inquired whether he will be able to pay a visit to his company to which Pete happily agreed. Ae had planned some surprise for his fiance.

It was afternoon when Pete arrived at the office. Ae had already instructed Fluke to usher Pete to his cabin. There was a knock on the door before Fluke entered the room followed by Pete. Ae's smile brightened up as he saw the cute face of his lover.

He rushed towards Pete and pulled him into a hug not minding about the audience. He was overwhelmed with emotions as he held Pete in his arms. "I missed you." Ae whispered and pulled back. Fluke was a bit uncomfortable standing there in the middle of an awkward situation so he had turned his back towards the couple, giving them some privacy.

"Nong, meet my fiancé, Pete. Pete, meet my secretary, Fluke." Ae introduced both of them to each other. Fluke waied to Pete before he excused himself from the office. Ae pulled Pete towards the couch and made him sit on his lap.

"Ae, where are we going today?" Pete asked curiously as he snaked his arms around Ae's neck. "It's a surprise..." Ae said and pecked Pete's lips. After spending some time talking to each other, the couple left the place to have meal before Ae decided of letting Pete see the surprise.

Ae had informed Fluke that he can take half day off since Ae was not going to return back. Fluke packed his stuff and tidied up his work place as he got ready to leave the office.

He walked out of the place making his way towards the elevator. He stood there waiting for the doors to open. Soon there was a ding sound and the doors opened letting Fluke walk in. Fluke punched the button to ground floor as he stood inside patiently.

Ohm watched him all the while when he walked out and got into the elevator and decided that it was the best opportunity to talk to him. He rushed out of his cabin caring less to pay attention to the calls of Nahm who stood glaring at her boss. He got into another elevator and waited to reach the ground floor.

As soon as the doors opened, he rushed out to search for Fluke. The little boy was walking towards the main entrance and Ohm hurried behind him. "Fluke!!" Ohm shouted as he bolted in the direction of the boy. Fluke was stunned at the voice he heard.

He turned back facing Ohm who stood in front of him panting. "Fluke... I... I-I am sorry." Ohm finally managed to spoke. The words were followed by silence as Fluke stood there scrutinizing him. And then there was a sound of slap that echoed through the walls as Fluke slapped Ohm in face harshly.

His eyes were filled with tears as his hand landed on Ohm's face. Without even uttering a word, Fluke turned his back and left the place. Ohm watched him walk out towards the door. He headed towards a car where stood a young man holding a bouquet of roses in his hands with a smiling face.

He handed the bouquet to Fluke and hugged him tightly. He then guided the little guy towards the passenger side and opened the door of the car for him. Fluke swiftly got inside the car and the person closed the door, hurrying towards the driver side before speeding away.

All Ohm could do was look at the fading image as tears escaped his eyes. He got all the answers for his reckless behaviour – it was Fluke. He wanted Pete because he reminded Ohm about Fluke, each and every person Ohm met could never make him happy since he was searching for Fluke all this while. His world was now broken into pieces and whatever little spirit to fight he had, died down. This was the end he had never ever thought for himself.

Ae and Pete had lunch before they proceeded further. Ae finally parked in front of a big house that had just been constructed. It still needed to be colored and furnished. It had a big swimming pool along with many other facilities.

Ae held Pete's hand as he pulled his fiancé inside the house. Pete looked around paying attention to each and every detail of the place. Ae was guiding him towards different rooms explaining him about everything before they finally reached a large room.

"Love, this is gonna be our bedroom." Ae stated finally letting Pete know that it was going to be their house. Pete's eyes widened as he looked around and realized that he was going to spend his life with Ae in this house – their house.

"Ae this is the best surprise ever. I never knew that you have been planning something like this." Pete said as he turned around to face Ae. "I have always wanted to have a house of my own where I could stay with you. A place where I would be greeted with your smiling face." Ae stated as he gently wrapped his arms around Pete and pulled him closer. Pete rested his hands on Ae's shoulder as he leaned forward.

"But Ae will be greeted by Pete even if we are staying with family na..." Pete said in a soft voice. Ae tightened his grip on Pete's waist as he whispered into his ear, "But I won't be able to have you every time I want if we are at home. Also, I don't want other's complaining about lack of sleep." Ae winked making the cute guy blush tomato red.

Pete hit his chest playfully making him giggle. It was always going to be like this. Pete was the supporting pillar in Ae's life and Ae was the perfect shoulder for Pete to lean on. There will be times when trust will be tested but Love will always be there to bind them together for eternity......

____THE END____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 2.3K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
139K 7.7K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
54.6K 3K 47
What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries set up will this marriage have any future...
1.9K 88 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...