Sudden Kiss | IRENE AND SUHO...

By yasss0408

Before Irene closed her eyes he asked Jin (her ex) to prove (by kissing her) if he still love her. He silent... More

Sudden Kiss - Chapter 1
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 2
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 3
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 4
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 5
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 6
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 7
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 8
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 9
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 10
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 11
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 12
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 13
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 14
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 15
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 16
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 17
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 18
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 19
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 20
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 21
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 22
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 23
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 24
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 25
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 26
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 27
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 28
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 29
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 30
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 31
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 32
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 33
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 35
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 36
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 37
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 38
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 39
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 40
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 41
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 42
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 43
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 44
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 45
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 46
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 47
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 48
Sudden Kiss - Chapter 49

Sudden Kiss - Chapter 34

148 5 0
By yasss0408

Irene's POV

"Taeyung what are you doing are moving out? Why so Sudden?" I hold his hand but he won't respond at all. It's like he can't see me.

Is he ignoring me.?

"What's this fuss?" I hear Suho say as he walk down from upstairs. His walking down fixing his bowtie

"Taeyung are you moving out?"

"That's what I'm asking." I seconded.

Taeyung proceeded to taking her things. He was about to open the door without even uttering a single word but Junmyeon stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Let go." Tae says glaring at him.

"Taeyung! What's wrong. What's the problem.?" I asked.

"You guys are the problem! Noona let's talk the other time. I might say something that may hurt you."

"Taeyung! Tell me what's wrong."

"Taeyung let's talk about this . Why are suddenly moving out?" Junmyeon raised his voice.

Taeyung laughed evilly. "Hyung... Oh right... You're not even... Stop acting like you're true,You're just fake after all." He said as a smirk form on his face.

What happened to my brother. What's making him mad.?

"What do you mean?" Junmyeon asked as we exchanged glancing. Did he find out. Who told him.?

"I better leave this house. I can't stand seeing your face. You're just like her. Siblings indeed." He turned his face to face me with a fuming and  sorry eyes.
"Noona. Let's talk the other time. I don't want to fight with you." Taeyung then made his way out.

"Taeyung.!" I want to follow him but Junmyeon stopped me.
"Let's let him be for now. Talk to him later on." I nodded.

I took walks here and there thinking what's wrong with him. I have a habit of doing this when I get nervous.

"Calm down Joohyun. He will open up about the problem once he calms down." Junmyeon said as he try to reach for my hands.

"Junmyeon... I have a feeling that he found out about our contract. I think he's blaming himself because I took your offer." Junmyeon rested my head on his chest as he embrace me.

"Junmyeon this is the first time he seriously got mad. I'm worried about him." Tears flowing out in my eyes now. I felt him hugging me tighter.

If he knows about this fake marriage. I'm sure he's blaming himself. He doesn't want me to sacrifice anything for him. What bothers me is that it's not his fault. It's my decision. Why would he blame himself.?

I tried calling him but he must have turned off his phone.

"Bae Joo Hyun. Stop worrying. He's a grown up. You have nothing to worry about."

"Junmyeon. I only have him. I can't be in bad terms with him." I sobbed harder.

"Hey.! What am I then? You have me too."

I know he's just comforting me but I'm glad I have him by my side. I feel secured when he's around.

"Why don't you try calling his friend." Junmyeon suggested.

Why didn't I think about that.

Just then I received a message from Jungkook.

                " Noona Taeyung is staying at the
                my place for now don't worry
                about him."

He even sent me a photo of him unpacking his things.

This friend of him is really trust worthy. He is the best among his friends.

"See.? I told you." Junmyeon said ruffling my hair.

"You still have work right?" Junmyeon said as he put gel on his hair.

Oh right! I completely forgot about my work. I'm late. Seokjin will kill me.

I rushed to his company before I could go on the last floor I managed to get a coffee .

Two person entered and I can clearly hear what they are talking about.

"Hey! Did you heard about the new secretary of the C.E.O?" A girl with high bun said.

"What about her? She's really pretty. I saw her yesterday." The girl with her hair down said.

"Hey! So what is she's a pretty face! Do you know that he's the ex of him that can't be mentioned?"

Why can't I be mentioned? They know me?

"She's a flirt! After marrying another man she begged to work as a secretary of her ex." The girl with high bun added.

It made my blood boil. Me begged? Fyi I was trapped by him. Who knows if he paid Seulgi.

Wait... Does that mean Seulgi sold me?!. I'm kinda hurt.

"I bet her husband doesn't know about this. I feel bad for him." This high bun girl has a point though, I didn't told him yet. He didn't asked me about my work in the first place. Not my problems.

"What's her name again?" The girl with hair down asked. 

"Bae.. Bae.... Jae... Bae Jae-"

"Bae Joo Hyun."  I corrected.

"Are you sure about what you are spreading? Can you prove that they are true?" I made my face close to her to make her feel threatened and she is now.

She shook her head. It just indicates that she knows nothing about what she's talking about.

"And stop spreading rumors that are not true sweetie." I pinched hard her nose.

"I would appreciate it if you can throw this out." I made her hold the emptied cup of coffee.  "Since there's no trashcan here. Oh there is.. in front of me." I smirked formed on my face.

Just in the the elevator open up and I made my way out.

"And she's cool too." I heard the girl with hair down said.

"Hey! Did you heard her? Did she call me a trashcan?!." The girl with hair bun irritatedly said.

I sneaked to his office to see if he is inside but I can't figure out if he's there.

"He haven't arrived yet." I looked back to see the owner of the voice and I was right it's Wendy.

"You're looking for Mr. Kim Seokjin right?" I nodded.

"He needs to sign this papers." She smiled at me.

"Did you have breakfast? I saw you from the hallway rushing in." I shook my head.

She lead me the way to the cafeteria to have our breakfast. There's only the two of us here. Maybe others are busy working.

"Wendy. Are you still eating? Maybe we should go. I think he's already here." I really run going here to catch him up. To the point that I forgot about my meal.

"Actually he's already here but he let you have your breakfast first."

"Pardon?" Did I heard her right? I must have misunderstood her

"I said. You're right he just arrived. Go and make him sign the papers." Right I should.

Jin's POV

I went here today a little early to observe if she's really serious on being my secretary.

I even have to beg to Seulgi to make her apply here. I'm being selfish right now but this is my only chance to take her back. Now that dad is not around I'm finally free.

I have been waiting here in the office for three hours and she's still not here. What's taking her so long? Is she alright?

Just then, I went out the hallway to wait for her there. I saw her running as she walk back to get coffee. She's such a cutie.

Why would she grab a coffee here. Didn't she had breakfast?. That Junmyeon is really something. If I find out he's making her starve.

I went to realize I was making a fist when a small whitey woman said hi to me.

"Sir are you okay?" She's looking on my hand making a fist.

"Uhm. Yes. Wendy I'm fine." I let out a forced smile.

"Uhm. Is that so. Oh it's Joohyun why is she late?" Wendy looked at Joohyun waving her hands at her. I quickly hide my presence when she waved back.

Why am I hiding? This girl is making me crazy.

"Wendy.? Have you eaten?" She shook her head.

"Yes. My husband won't let me skip a single meal."

Did I ask about that.

"Can I... ask you a favor?" I uttered.

"What is it?"

"Can you... Have a breakfast with her? She's late I think she haven't.... Eaten yet. And don't tell her I'm already here."

I can't believe I'm asking this favor to her.

"Why though? Are you guys...-" She teasingly asked.

I cleared my throat to stop her from saying anything.

"Right away sir." She made a salute before turning my back on me.

She's such a hyper no wonder why she easily become friends with her.

I let her arrive at my office before I enter.

"Hmm? He's not here yet?" She told to herself.

I opened the door and her presence welcomed me. She must be heading out but I coincidencely entered. I made her startled.

Her body attempted to fall but just in time, I got to hold her waist and prevent her from falling.

I completely lost it and without my will maybe my will too. I pulled her closer to my face to the point that our lips are almost bumping to each other.

She looked away and I loosen my grip to her because I noticed her being uncomfortable.

I let go of her not because I want to but I'm afraid she will make fun of me looking like a tomato right now.

This might be really awkward to her. She made her way out rushing without looking back. Her phone dropped from her back but she didn't noticed it falling.

"Bae Joo Hyu-" I want to call her to tell her about her phone but I got cut off noticing Seulgi's message popped up on her phone.

Her message don't bother me a little but her lock screen is making my blood boil and the same time breaking my heart.

Why would they have a picture like this when they are just putting on a show.

End of Chapter 34

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 20.6K 50
~Completed[√]~ Kim Taehyung,an ordinary student in Seoul University is dating with Jungkook,the youngest member of BTS,the most popular kpop group. I...
1.8K 143 17
Min Yoongi & Jung hoseok, this couple & men with the dark past fall in love with an energetic university boy named Park Jimin. Will Jimin gonna accep...
18.1K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
10.3K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] •Reader x Kim Tae...