Katana of Corruption (Genshi...

By Lizarine11111

(Y/n) is stuck with a deadly katana, which contain an entity that wants nothing but destruction. Will she fin... More

Escaped
Y/n Info
Unwanted Attention
Redemption
Perfect Comrades
A Green Bard
A Kind Opportunity
A Spark Of Chemistry
Unfavourable Situation
The Holy Lyre Der Himmel
Tears Of Dvalin
Archons Meeting
Screw Up
Facing Stormterror
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part Two
The Troublesome Fatui
Aftermath
Sleep Deprived Alchemist
A Launched Attack
Help Me
Well-Aware
Unravel
Long Awaited Battle
Long Awaited Battle Pt. 2
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon
No Choice
Reality Or A Dream?
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon Pt. 2
Wine To The Rescue
A Selfish Desire
Tragedy Followed
How Eventful.
Pure Evil?
It's The Jealously For Me Love
She's Back
The Troublesome Spy
A Snap Back To Reality
Stubborn Alchemist
Haughty Astrologist
Calm Before The Storm
The Last Straw
A Horrible Misunderstanding
Unpleasant Conclusion
Shogun's Escorts
On The Way
Beginning Of The End
The Last Fight Or Is It?
Unexpected Tragedy
Forgiven
The Great Battle
Breaking Free
Not Quite Done.
Abyss's Plans
Reborn
Hope
Finality

The Rising Of The Corrupted God

1.1K 28 8
By Lizarine11111

Blair Pov.

The Electro Archon and I always gotten along well with one another.

Until one fateful day...

She was always to better Archon. Stronger. Prettier. Powerful. I was just a prop for her. Something she can compare herself to, and boost her ego.

"She doesn't need you."

"She think your pathetic."

"You are ruining her image just by standing next to her."

It was foolish really. Trying so hard to ignore such repeating thoughts back then. When I know deep down that I was nothing but a shadow of my older sister. She was totally oblivious, not even getting a hint of my behaviour.

Even the citizens of Inazuma are well aware of our difference in capabilities between us. Heck the children knows as well and they a not ashamed to say it.

My old quiet, reserved, pathetic self is
gone. Along with my fake smile. I was done pretending.

Today, I will show Inazuma who is the more superior.Not the Electro Archon. Not Morax. Not Barbatos.

BUT ME!

On that fateful day, everything changed. I got sick and tired of it, being shamed by mortals. How embarrassing.

"Sister! I challenged you to a duel before the throne!"

"Blair please don't joke around."

"She not taking me seriously at all!" Which causes my desire to beat my sister to increase. I gave her a glare, telling her that I was far from joking around.

I could tell Ei picked up the message and refused, but I will not take a no for an answer. I attacked her without any warning. I have to prove everyone the I'm not a weak, cast away Archon.

...

Defeat was the only thing in my head.

" I lost. No, it can't be..."

I was crouched down on all fours utterly humiliated.

" Blair! Please stop this. I know we aren't excatly on the best of terms but we can change that. Please stop... " Ei tried to reason with her but her pleads fell on deaf ears. As I slowly stood up with some trouble. My energy was dying, there was no way I can beat her in this state.

"Shut up! You don't understand, you will never understand."

"Your right! I don't understand what you've been through but-"

"Nothing you can say will fix anything now. Mrs Perfect! You don't know how it feels to be so weak, I couldn't even have the power to protect our sister... She was just an arm reach before me. I could have saved her that day. It should have been me who died! So stop pretending like you care! " I shouted, tears rolling down my face, to say I was angry was an understatement. The better word was that I was absolutely livid.

" Blair, don't blame yourself for her death... We couldn't have foreseen it, I miss her and I blame myself just as much as you do. So please don't feel the need to carry that burden and blame. Didn't I tell you that if you ever needed someone to be there for you, I'll always be here. Cause, I can't lose you too."

" Don't think saying those sweet words will solve anything. You are just as hypocritical as those mortals we sworn to protect. Frankly, I hate you with every fiber of my body. "

" I understand, you can dislike me all you want because if I were you, I would too. But I'm willing to own up to my mistake, I should have known better than to assume everything is okay. But the only way I could do that is if you come back with me, we can stop this rivalry and mend our relationship again, I'm sure she would want us to do that. " Baal stretch her hand out, hoping that I would take it.

Blair hesitated a few times, but was about to give in.

When all of a sudden, time seemed to stop. Everything was frozen in place except for me. Three red and black diamond portal opened, a floating woman with white hair and yellow eyes appeared.

I immediately prepared to fight despite the injuries.

" I am the sustainer of heavanly principles."

"What do you want." I remembered I felt immense power from her. Fear washed over me,even though I did not see what she was capable of yet.

"Mankind is truly cruel, wouldn't you agree?" She said, as she approached me. In return, I slowly stepped back.

"You've experienced first hand on how cruel this world can truly be." She continued.

"W-what are you implying?"

"Mankind has toss you aside. Degrading you all this time. Your merely a cast of your sister's shadow. She doesn't love you. Neither does she care about you. All of her tears and sadness are just acts." The more she talks, the closer she got. Soon enough, my back hit the wall.

" Don't you feel the need of getting revenge on the ones that have ever wronged you? Screw showing others that you are better by defeating your sister in a duel. Instead, kill her. Not only will it show your great strength but also will strike fear in people's hearts. After that, you can conquer more citys. You will be unstoppable. So what do you say, Storm Archon? Join me or rot within the shadows?" Her figure loomed over me as she eyes priece through my skull.

For some reason, I turned to look at my sister, Ei. The look of desperation and hopefullness on her face, as tears prick the corner of her eyes with a bitter smile. Normal mortals would feel regret and sorrow of they were in my position. Causing so much pain to a loved one.

However, I felt different, the feeling of destroying and killing her grew the more I looked at her face. Pathetic is what I described her now.

I will show my sister who is truly the weak one between the two of us.

I shift my sight at sustainer of heavanly principles, and simply nodded my head. I felt a feeling of glee as my fear washed away. The last drop of humanity faded away. A signature grin crawled her my face.

The sustainer of heavenly principles grin as well, happy with the outcome.
She floated away to create a distance between us.

Suddenly, immense power flow through my body. The pain was almost unbearable causing me to drop on the floor hunch over as I tried to endore the pain. It was far to late to turn back now. Plus, I wanted this.

My hands started to turn black, which soon engulfed my whole body. Seeing as her job here is done, the sustainer left back through her portal. Slowly, time started to return back to normal.

"Blair? Are you alright?" Ei asked concerned. As she walked towards her sister. Black spread through my body. Ei placed a hand on my shoulder, disgust washed over me being touch by some lower being is revolting.

I suddenly turn my head to face my sister. Showing a face laced with malicious intent. A wild grin laid on my face, as Ei backed away.

"Don't tell me the duel is over... I haven't had my fun yet."

"Blair, snap out of it!" Once again her pleads fell on deaf ears. However, deep down, Ei knew it was too late to save her sister.

"Oh sister, look what you've what done. Turning me into such a monster. How evil of you. Luckily l, I love the gift you gave me. So I shall put it to good use. "

I used my tendrils to strike her, while my maniacal laughter echoed.

"Having trouble? This isn't even half of my strength. Must be quite hard being weak. "

Although Blair wouldn't admit it, Ei was actually holding up well. Dodging and blocking all of her attacks. Realising this, Blair doubled the speed of her attacks and the amount of sharp feathers.

" I can't keep this up much longer. " Ei thought. She has been delaying this fight to think of so sort of peaceful solution to end this. However, the more she prolonged the fight, this more she came to the conclusion that, there was no way that is possible. As hard as it was to accept it, Ei knew it was the right thing to do, to protect her city from any threat, even when that threat was her own sister.

Tears started to roll down her cheek as reality dawned on her. She has to end this quick. Ei concentrate her power into her katana, and with all her might, she swung at her. The concentrated electro power caused nearby concrete walls and buildings to collapsed.

Which caused clouds of dust to rinse in the air. As expected, Blair with able to remain unscathed. However, because of the dust she was not able to locate where Ei was at.

"Playing hide and seek, are we~"

Blair used her tendrils and swing them around aimlessly, hoping by any chance to hit her sister.

What she didn't know was that, Ei was no longer on the ground. Ei grab tightly on her katana, and plunge straight down at Blair.

Unfortunately, She looked up at the last second.

"Nice try." Thinking that she had the last laugh. As she command her feathers to shoot at Ei.

Surprisingly, none of them hit her. Blair glance down to see at the corner of her eye, Ei was there preparing to strike her down with every last bit of energy she had left.

Blair's eyes widened, knowing that she had screwed up. At that moment, Blair knew her fate was sealed.
Roars of thunders can be heard from miles away. As everything went black.

What Blair didn't know was the pain she caused her sister right after the fight.

Once the smoke cleared, the only thing left in her place was a katana.

'Her' katana.

Ei collapse on her knees, staring at her sister's katana. Tears fall one by one, as she finally was able to cry freely.

She gingerly hold the katana close to her chest. Sobbing uncontrollably, and repeatedly apologising to her. Even though Ei knew she couldn't hear her.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I was so oblivious to your pain. Your suffering. My stupid ego of mine, I'm sorry that I wasn't a better sister. I should have known better." She choked between sobs. Forming incoherent sentences after. But no matter how much she apologised. The damage was done. Her sister can no longer be revived.

I hope this chapter was much much more interesting as the previous one. Did I redeem myself? Anywho, I hope you can suggest a better name other than 'storm Archon.' I feel that it is way too lame compared to Electro Archon, Anemo Archon. You know? I will make to consider you suggestion! ILY! Bai~

Edited

Liz

1812 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
955K 31.8K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.5M 48.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
900K 38.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC