You're my Chosen One - Harry...

harrywifey_13 ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

"š‰šž š­'ššš¢š¦šž. ššžšœššš®š¬šž šˆ š¦š¢š š”š­ š›šž š“š”šž š‚š”šØš¬šžš§ šŽš§šž š›š®š­ šˆ š”šššÆšž šœš”šØš¬šž... ą¤…ą¤§ą¤æą¤•

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Unexpected News
Chapter 2 - The Hogwarts Platform 9Ā¾
Chapter 3 - The Approach of Dementors
Chapter 4 - The Hogwarts Sorting
Chapter 5 - Sparks of Love
Chapter 6 - DADA class
Ch 7 - Hogsmeade visits, 'Werewolves?' and Harry's confession
Chapter 8 - The Quidditch Match
Ch 10 - Pettigrew on Marauders' map
Chapter 11 - The Quidditch Match Final
Ch 12 - Buckbeak's execution and the truth revealed
Chapter 13 - The time-turner and the rescue
Chapter 14 - The End of Third Year
Chapter 15 - Summer break
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch 16 - Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 17 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 18 - The Goblet
Chapter 19 - The Awful Interview
Chapter 20 - The Letter from Sirius
christmas greetings
Chapter 21 - Black Lake
Chapter 22 - The Patch Up
Chapter 23 - First task
Chapter 24 - The Yule Ball Prep
Chapter 25 - The discussion about dates
Chapter 26 - Yule Ball
Chapter 27 - The Second Task
Chapter 28 - Y/n's instincts
Chapter 29 - The Third Task
Chapter 30 - End of Term
Chapter 31 - Grimmauld Place
Chapter 32 - The Reunion
Chapter 33 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 34 - Bittersweet Malevolence
Chapter 35 - Falling For You
Chapter 36 - Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 37 - It All Begins

Chapter 9 - Christmas Holidays and Patronus

996 30 6
harrywifey_13 ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

Y/n's POV

Finally, the Christmas holidays were here. Students went back to their home. And we four, me, Hermione, Harry and Ron, we stayed back at Hogwarts. I can't go back 'cause Remus was here at Hogwarts. Harry didn't want to go back either, due to his aunt and uncle, the Dursleys. That leaves Ron and Mione, I am sure they stayed back to accompany us.

First of all, I have been really disturbed these days. I get very touchy over simple things. I am loosing my control. Is it all happening because I am getting worried about choosing between Dad and my friends? I don't really know.

Today, we decided to meet Hagrid. We rarely get time to meet him. Firstly the classes, then the security all around after what happened with the Fat Lady. Here we are, knocking the door of the cabin.

"Hagrid!!! Open the door" Harry called out.
"Hagrid! Are you in? It's us, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Y/n!" followed Hermione.

Then the door opened. It was Hagrid, his eyes red and swollen, face full of tears. Then he hugged Harry so tight, we knew he would break his bone.
"Hagrid. Wh-what happened?" I asked.
Hagrid pulled away and motioned us to go in the cabin.

He himself came inside and pointed to a letter on a table. Harry picked it up and read

Dear Mr Hagrid,
      Further to our inquiry into the attack by a Hippogriff on a student in your class, we have accepted the assurances of Professor Dumbledore that you bear no responsibility for the regrettable incident.

Ron interrupted, "We knew it! It's not Hagrid's fault!"
"Ron!" I and Harry said in unison.
"There's more. Let me read!"
"There's more. Let Harry read!"
We said, again in unison.

However, we must register our concern about the Hippogriff in question. We have decided to uphold the official complaint of Mr Lucius Malfoy, and this matter will therefore be taken to the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures. The hearing will take place on April 20th, and we ask you to present yourself and your Hippogriff at the Committee's offices in London on that date. In the meantime, the Hippogriff should be kept tethered and isolated.
       Yours in fellowship....

And there were number of names that followed.

"This can't happen. This is horrible. It was not the fault of Buckbeak either!" I said, tears welling up in my eyes.
"You have to provide a great defense, Hagrid" said Hermione, a tear running across her cheek.
"Then Buckbeak would be saved!" Followed Ron. But Hagrid just cried more, saying, "Yeh don' know. The ministry's under Lucius Malfoy. Nothing's goin' to happen."

"There's nothing Professor Dumbledore can do?" Harry asks.
"Oh no. He's already done so much fo' me. And then he has enough on his plate to worry about without my case. Can't put him in more trouble" replied Hagrid, sobbing, he continued, "thought of letting Buckbeak go, tryin' to make him fly away. But I'm scared of going to Azkaban, breakin' the laws."

We all heave a sigh. "Guys, look. Hermione is right, we can save him. We have to give a good defense. We'll help you Hagrid" I said, my friends nodded and Hagrid looked hopefully at us.

-------------------------Time skip---------------------

We all start finding evidences to help Hagrid save Buckbeak. Meanwhile, Christmas came. On the Christmas morning, I get ready and I was coming into the girls' dorm when Hermione started dragging me saying,
"You've got a gift!"
"What? That's not possible" I interject.
"Oh shut up and come with me."

I go with her and there was a long box.
"What's this?" I ask.
"Your gift, of course" she said jokingly.
"That's impossible. Must be someone else's" I say shrugging while I turn to go.
"Here's your name!" Hermione called out to me showing a piece of parchment where it was written 'Y/n'.
"What?! But- but who sent it?"
"Don't know. There's no note for that."

I open the box. We stand there astounded, because it was—
"—A FIREBOLT??? No. There's probably some mistake. It's so EXPENSIVE. WHO WOULD SEND THAT?!"
"So you think that Y/n is not your name?" Hermione said jokingly, again.
"But you know, like, it should've been given to Harry. I mean he lost a broom. I have my Cleansweep two ninety."

Hermione rolls her eyes.

"I am going to give this to Harry. Let's go" I say as I drag her out of the dorm in search of Harry, carrying the Firebolt and keeping it in the common room.

"But you can't. That's your gift!" She said to me.
"Hermione, he needs it more than me," just then I see Ron, "Hey Ron. Have you seen Harry?"
"Umm...no. I woke up to see presents, mum gave me and Harry a jumper each. But Harry wasn't there! Why are you both searching for him?"
"Ron, Y/n has got a Firebolt. But we don't know who gave it. And also, she's saying she'll give it to Harry" explained Hermione.

"What?! A Firebolt means a real Firebolt?!" Ron asks as we come downstairs.
"Yes, Ron." I see Harry at the table in the Great Hall.
"Look over there, he's sitting. We'll go and talk. And both of you, keep your mouth shut, don't say anything to Harry. I'll speak."

We approach him, "Hey Harry" I say while taking a seat beside him.
"Oh-hi" he said.
"You know Harry? Mum gave me and you a jumper for Christmas!" Said Ron.
"Oh ok. I'll take it" said Harry, lost in his own thoughts.
"Um. Harry. I have to say- show you something."
"What is it?"
"You have to come with us" I pull him to make him stand up.
"Where?"
"Just come." I hold his arm and drag him up to the common room. As soon as he sees the Firebolt, he says, "A-a Fir-Firebolt?"
"Yes. This is for you Harry" I lied.
"W-what? I-is it f-for me?" Harry asked flabbergasted. Though his expression gave a glimpse of how happy he was.

"Yeah someone gifted Y/n, we don't know who" blurted out Ron.
"RON!!"
"Wait. Is it your gift, Y/n?" Harry asked turning to me.
"Yes." I sigh.
"It's your gift. How can I take it?"
"Hey. You need it more than me. You know right?
"BUT I CAN'T TAKE YOUR GIFT!"
"YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT! YOU NEED IT!!"
"But—"
"No arguments Harry. You would take it and use it in Quidditch Match. That's. Final." I said and get inside my dorm slamming the door.

Harry's POV

"Is she crying again?" Asked Ron. 
"Oh Ron. She can't be going crying everytime. I don't think she's crying" said Hermione.
"I think we should have a look" I said.
I went infront of the door getting ready to knock, and suddenly the opened, out came Y/n. Her foot probably hit something and then she pushed me on the ground and herself landing right above me.

"OUCH!" she hissed. She opened her eyes to meet my pair of emerald green ones. We were just staring at each other when Ron did a 'cough'.
Realising, Hermione and Ron were there too, Y/n got up, followed by me.

"Um. Sorry."

I saw Ron smirking. Hermione started explaining again, "Ron thought you were crying again Y/n. So Harry went to knock and..."
"Ok, ok. Shut up. No need to say after that. I went to take the guide book of the Firebolt," she turned to me, "here you take. You're not going to say no to me, are you?"
After a brief pause I say, "Fine" taking the book.

"Promise me one thing, Harry. You would not say that that broom is mine, please. Or else, people would keep coming after me driving me mad!!"

Then she looks at us, all of us laughing at her statement.

--------------------------Time skip--------------------

Harry's POV

The holidays are over. Finally, the day has come when I can learn to repel the dementors. I wanted if Y/n could accompany me, but she was quite busy. So I decided against it.

And now after what she did, I mean she literally gave her Firebolt to me, that was brilliant of her. Now I had to just learn the defensive spell.

I went to Professor Lupin. "Are you sure you wanna do this? It is very advanced magic. Well, beyond the Ordinary Wizarding Level" Professor Lupin enquired. I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but I have to do it. I reply back with determination, "I am sure."
"Well, everything is prepared. Now the spell that I am trying to teach you is called the Patronus charm. Did you ever hear of it?"
"No."
"Well, Patronus is a kind of positive force and for the wizard who conjures one, it works something like a shield with a dementor feeding on it, rather than him. But in order for it to work, you need to think of a memory. Not just any memory, a happy memory, very powerful. Can you do this?"
I nodded yes.

"Very well. Now close your eyes. Concentrate. Explore your past. Do you have a memory?"
"Yes" I whisper having remembered a memory.
"Allow it to fill you up. Lose yourself with it. Then speak the incantation, 'Expecto Patronum'."
"Expecto Patronum," I whisper again trying to learn the incantation.
"Very good. Shall we? Wand at the ready." Then he opened a box and out came a dementor.
"Expecto Patronum!" I said, nothing happened.
"Expecto Patronum!" I said it again.
"Expect...expecto Pa..patro"
And everything went black. I fainted, again.

(After a while,)

My brain comes back into consciousness. But my eyes still closed. I thought Professor Lupin would be calling out, but instead it was a female voice, a quite familiar one "Harry! Harry! Get up!!"

I open my eyes to meet the one and only girl I was waiting for, Y/n.
"Come on. Sit up. Deep breath" ordered Professor Lupin and I sit up.
"Y-Y/n? W-when did you c-come here?"
"Now. Thought of seeing how were you doing with your Patronus."
"But-but weren't you doing your homework? I mean you've got loads of them. You have taken so many subjects" I said, in a somewhat sheepish tone with concern, for I had interrupted her studies.

"Oh leave that. You don't need to worry about them. Right now, you're more important to me" she said simply. But her words caught my attention. She just said I was more important than anything else. Was it all true?

I was snapped out of my thoughts.
"All right. I didn't expect you to do it the first time, I would have been remarkable. Here, eat this. You'll feel better" he said as he handed me a piece of chocolate, like he did everytime anyone encountered a dementor.

"That's one nasty dementor" I said, having thought that that was a real dementor. Well, I was proved wrong.
"Oh no, no, no, no, no. That was boggart Harry, boggart. The real thing could be worse, much much worse. As a matter of interest, what were you thinking? Which memory did you choose?"
"Well, umm. The first time I rode a broom."
"Well, that's not good enough. Not nearly good enough" he said.

Y/n helped me stand up while she herself chose a place to sit. Why did I feel like she knew everything about this spell?

However, I quickly remembered a memory, "There's another. It's not happy, exactly. What is - is the happiest I've ever felt," I pause then I say quickly, "but it's complicated."
"Is it strong?" Professor Lupin asks just after I complete my sentence. I remain speechless.

"I think Harry should give it a try, Remus. Isn't it Harry?" asked Y/n.
"Then let's give it a try. You feel ready Harry?"
"Just do it" I say, this time with more determination. Then he goes again, opens the box, out comes a boggart-dementor this time.
"Expecto Patronum" nothing happens, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!" I yell.

And yes, it happens. A silvery white light starts coming out of my wand which pushes the dementor backwards. Y/n stands up and starts clapping "Woohoo" she yells.

After the dementor goes inside the box, I declare "I think I have had enough for today."
"Yes sit down. Here, it helps" Professor Lupin gave me a piece of chocolate again. I take a seat beside Y/n while Professor took one beside me.
"That was fantastic Harry, really!" Y/n said amazed, "Do you know? It's one of the most complicated spells in the world, even when I was—" she stopped looking away from me, as if she had told something she didn't want to.

"You were?" I asked prompting her to complete her sentence.
"I-I uh...was uh" she stuttered, "wa-was reading, yeah reading about it in a book. It was mentioned there" and she did something which seemed to me as a sigh of relief?? Maybe?

"Here for you too" Professor gave her a piece of chocolate too.
"Thanks Remus. I thought you forgot I love chocolates."

Oh-k. So Y/n loves chocolates. Now I get it why Hermione brought her so many from Honeydukes.

She took a bite, "Which memory did you think of Harry?"
I suddenly remember back my memory, "I was thinking of my dad and mum, seeing their faces. They were talking to me, just taking. That's they memory I chose. I don't even know if it's real but it's the best I have" I said looking once at Professor and then at Y/n. And she shots her killer smile at me.

----------------Time Skip Next day-----------

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" Hermione said.
"Gorgeous, unless you've been ripped to pieces!" Ron said with his brows furrowed.
"Ripped to pieces? What are you talking about?" I questioned, understanding nothing.
"Ronald has lost his rat!"
"I haven't lost anything! You cat killed him!!"
"Rubbish" said Hermione, disgusted.

"Merlin. Not again!" said Y/n, palming her face.
"Y/n. You have seen the bloodthirsty beast of Hermione is always lurking about. And Scabbers is gone!"
"Well maybe you should take better care of your pets!" Hermione interjected.
"Your cat killed him!!"
"Did not!"
"Did!"
"Did not!"
"Did!"
"Did not!"
"Did!"

"GUYS! JUST!! STOP THIS FUCKING HELL QUARREL!!!" Y/n yelled at the top of her longs, we all turned to look at her, her face disgusted, "You're acting like small children bickering about their toys! And Ron! Scabbers must be here somewhere, you can't go making fuss about it" Y/n said, finally putting an end to the fight.

Why did Y/n react like that? Is something wrong with her? Is something disturbing her mind??

A/n: 2437+ words... greatest amount ever. I will be including some things from the book, like I did in this one. And if you could, the please vote it!

Love you :)

ą¤Ŗą¤¢ą¤¼ą¤Øą¤¾ ą¤œą¤¾ą¤°ą„€ ą¤°ą¤–ą„‡ą¤‚

ą¤†ą¤Ŗą¤•ą„‹ ą¤Æą„‡ ą¤­ą„€ ą¤Ŗą¤øą¤‚ą¤¦ą„‡ ą¤†ą¤ą¤ą¤—ą„€

77.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
10.6K 319 69
"Everyone know about the boy who lived and think he has all the happiness in the world ,but from inside only he knows how hard it is after loosing hi...
It can never be the same Isobel_555 ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

1.8K 74 24
"There he stood, wide-eyed and frantic, his raised hand shaking as he pointed his wand at her face. He knew he wasn't actually going to fire a spell...
88.2K 3.2K 40
"Yes finally a Narnia x reader " you excitedly clicked the link . Suddenly a gust of wind hit ...