Twisted ▷ Klaus Mikaelson [CO...

By mikaeIsons

Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Sa... More

BEFORE READING
TWISTED
E.S & K.M AESTHETICS
PART ONE
ONE; REVENGE
TWO; LEGENDARY
FOUR; THE KNOWING
FIVE; GLASS TABLE GIRLS
SIX; BEFORE
SEVEN; MOONSTONE
EIGHT; ACQUAINTANCES
NINE; UNTOUCHABLE
TEN; KNEW BETTER
ELEVEN; LOST BOY
TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS
THIRTEEN; MISGUIDED HEROES
FOURTEEN; BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY
SIXTEEN; THE RUN AND GO
SEVENTEEN; WHATEVER IT TAKES
EIGHTEEN; CRYPTIC
NINETEEN; ECHOES OF SILENCE
TWENTY; DISTRUST
TWENTY-ONE; OIL ON WATER
PART TWO
TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM
TWENTY-THREE; BLEEDING OUT
TWENTY-FOUR; ALL OF THE STARS
TWENTY-FIVE; BETTER LEFT UNSAID
TWENTY-SIX; DELUSION
TWENTY-SEVEN; THE TWENTIES
TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH
TWENTY-NINE; SUSPICION
THIRTY; BARELY SANE
THIRTY-ONE; ALIVE AND KICKING
THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING
THIRTY-THREE; PREDATORY SPECIES
THIRTY-FOUR; BAIT
THIRTY-FIVE; TENSE RELATIONS
THIRTY-SIX; PROTECTION
THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME
THIRTY-EIGHT; HOUSE OF MEMORIES
THIRTY-NINE; THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN
FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU
FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE
FORTY-TWO; HALF A HEART
FORTY-THREE; TELL ME A LIE
FORTY-FOUR; NOTHERN DOWNPOUR
FORTY-FIVE; HAUNTED
FORTY-SIX; CHILD'S PLAY
FORTY-SEVEN; GONER
FORTY-EIGHT; WOODEN HEARTS
FORTY-NINE PT.1; DESPAIR
FORTY-NINE PT.2; HOPE
FIFTY; Q&A
TVD FANFICTION AWARDS
"Update!!"

THREE; ELIJAH

116K 3K 1.2K
By mikaeIsons

(E) THREE; ELIJAH (S2E8)

_____

After her interrogation to Rose and Trevor, Elena sat down and shifted in her seat while waiting. While doing so, she heard the sound of paper. Estella frowned, looking down at the noise. The doppelgänger looked under her shoe and pulled out a small, crinkled up ball of paper. Estella walked over to the couch and peered at it.

Stefan and Damon are coming for you. -B

Elena and Estella shared a look of relief, both not wanting to be there to wait for their inevitable capture. While the girls were waiting, Rose continued to walk around and try to fix the shack up.

"If you're trying to impress Elijah, I wouldn't bother. The only acceptable place for an Original is some tall, fancy mansion. This—" Estella motioned around her, "—isn't fancy."

Rose glared at her, but still attempted to desperately clean. Estella rolled her eyes. In the midst of Rose's cleaning, Trevor came in with a look of panic.

"He's here," Trevor declared. He looked at Rose with a worried expression. "This was a mistake."

"No. I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me," Rose pleaded, turning to her friend.

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!" Trevor cried out. He ran a hand through his hair, growing more anxious by the second.

"He wants them more," Rose reminded him, motioning to the two girls. Estella and Elena sat and watched the situation quietly.

"I can't do this. You give them to him, he'll have mercy on you, but I need to get out of here," Trevor said in a rush. He started running around, ready to flee from the building.

"Hey," snapped Rose, shaking her friend a bit. "What are we?"

"We're family. Forever," Trevor replied, sucking in a few, short breaths.

The sound of knocking on the door echoed across the room and Estella noticed a quick flash of fear flashed across Rose and Trevor's face. Estella noted that they were apprehensive of what was to come, their posture tense and wound up at the sound of knuckles pounding against wood.

"You're scared," Elena realized, noticing their tense posture.

"Stay here with them and don't make a sound," Rose ordered and went off to answer the door.

Estella stood up, trying to get a look. Trevor narrowed his eyes at the blonde, thinking she was trying to escape them. Estella walked forward a couple steps, causing Trevor to grow nervous. He rushed over to the blonde and stuck a syringe in her neck, successfully knocking her out.

_____

Estella was woken up later, yet she was groggy and slow. Elena watched the vampire with a fearful look, afraid that she might lash out like Damon would. The doppelgänger was surprised how calm and collected Estella was. When Estella gained her balance on her extremely high heels, she turned to look the Original in the face.

"Elijah," she greeted. Estella allowed no emotions to slip onto her face.

Elijah approached the vampire, noticing her stiff posture. He could tell she was nervous, but to Elena and the two vampires, she looked just as composed as ever.

"How did you, one of the most intelligent vampire's I've known in my years, manage to kept stolen away," Elijah questioned, stopping in front of Estella. He was amused when a flicker of irritation slipped past her.

"That doesn't really matter," Estella replied with an annoyed tone. She glanced at Elena's shaking body with a small smirk. "I see you've met the latest and greatest."

"Yes," Elijah replied with thoughtful look. "You seem to have already met her."

"I have been held up with her for the last few hours," Estella replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, we have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going," Elijah announced, turning away from the blonde.

"Please, don't let him take me," Elena begged Rose and Trevor. Her doe brown eyes were set on the two vampires, pleading them for help.

"One last piece on business, then we're done," Elijah stated, walking over to Trevor. He ignored Elena's complaints.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah," Trevor told him. His voice shook as he spoke. "I'm truly, very sorry."

"Oh no, your apologies not necessary," Elijah remarked, walking around Trevor.

"Yes. Yes, it is," Trevor said, shaking his head. "You trusted me with Katerine and I failed you."

Everyone stayed silent, watching as Elijah circled around Trevor liked a predator stalking his prey.

"Oh, yes, you are the guilty one, and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you, that, I honor," Elijah stated. He stopped right in front of Trevor with a daunting look on his face, as if he was daring Trevor to talk back. "Where was your loyalty?"

"I beg your forgivness," Trevor pleaded, looking at Elijah with guilty eyes.

"So granted," Elijah declared. He took his hand and, quite literally, chopped Trevor's head off of his body. Rose cried out and gasped, Elena covered her mouth, but Estella just exhaled in awe at the performance. She couldn't have done it better herself.

"You—" Rose yelled out, tears falling from her eyes as she sunk to her knees.

"Don't, Rose," Elijah said, stopping her from coming at him. "Now that you are free."

Elijah walked forward towards the two girls, but stopped when Elena abruptly said, "What about the moonstone?" Estella swallowed thickly at the mention of the rock.

"What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah asked her.

"I know that you need it, and I know where it is," Elena replied. She wrapped her arms around her body as a use of protection.

"Yes?" Elijah questioned with a quirked eyebrow.

"I can help you get it."

"Tell me where it is," Elijah ordered, staring into Elena's brown eyes.

"It doesn't work like that," Elena argued, a frown on her face.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Elijah questioned in a slightly amused tone. Elena stared back with a hard gaze. Elijah glanced at Rose.

"It's the first I've heard of it," Rose replied hoarsely from the crying.

Elijah clenched his jaw. He glanced down at Elena's chest, noticing the silver necklace with a hint of vervain inside. He clutched the necklace, yanking it off her. Elena gasped, her eyes widening in shock.

"Tell me where the moonstone is," he compelled the brunette.

"In the tomb underneath the church ruins," Elena replied monotonously.

"What is it doing there?" Elijah asked her, a frown on his lips.

"It's with Katherine," Elena responded, her voice toneless. Elijah made a humming noise, finding the information interesting.

Estella tensed as she heard a sound of glass shattering. Everyone looked up, trying to find the source of the sound. The blonde vampire figured this was her poor excuse of a rescue.

"What is that?" Elijah questioned, his eyes scanning the house and his ears listening for any other kind of sounds.

"I don't know," Rose replied, swallowing thickly as she looked all around the house.

"Who else is in this house?" Elijah asked, glaring at her.

"I said, I don't know!" Rose replied, this time more angry and hysterical.

Elijah gripped Elena's arm along with Estella's and dragged them to the front of the house. Elijah shoved the doppelgänger to Rose while he held Estella. She tried getting out of Elijah's harsh grip, but he only gripped harder.

There was a faint whooshing all around the vampires. Estella tensed, remembering the note sent by Bonnie. The two vampires rushing by must have been her brothers, making her sigh in relief of the rescue.

"Rose," Elijah warned her, looking at the red-haired vampire.

"I don't know who it is," Rose reassured him, shaking her head violently as she held onto Elena.

There was whoosing, and a faint, "Up here," was heard. Estella recognized the voice as her younger brother.

"Down here," a voice called, and Elijah turned around. Another whoosh sound was heard and Elijah's hand was stabbed by a wooden stake. While Elijah was preoccupied by getting the wood out from his hand, Estella, Elena, and Rose were grabbed. Estella let herself be carried, knowing she was in one of her brother's hands. Her eyes met her brother's clear blue crystal eyes, making her smirk against his palm.

"Excuse me, to whom it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think you can beat me. You can't. You hear that? I repeat—" There was a snap of wood, "—you cannot beat me. So I want the girls—" Another sound of breaking, "—on the count of three—" More sounds of wood being crushed, "—or heads will roll." A loud crunch of wood snapping. "Do we understand each other?"

Damon pushed Estella out a bit, forcing her to walk out to the top. Elena joined her and the two girls stood at the top, looking down at Elijah.

"I'll come with you. Just please, don't hurt my friends. They just wanted to help me out," Elena told the older vampire. Elijah turned around to face the girls and vamp-sped up the stairs, causing Elena to jump. When Estella turned her head to Elena, she saw a vervain grenade clutched behind her hands.

"What game are you playing with me?" Elijah asked the two girls, eyeing them up and down.

Elena swallowed thickly. She threw the gernade at Elijah and Estella rushed down the stairs while Elena dashed to the side. A scream of pain escaped Elijah's mouth. Determined to get the two girls, he marched up the stairs to grab Elena, when Stefan came down the upper stairs and launched countless of wooden bullets into Elijah. Stefan noticed the bullets were futile, and instead he tackled Elijah down the stairs. Elijah was able to stand up quickly, while Stefan was much slower. Estella, watching her brother in peril, acted swiftly and grabbed a large, wooden pole.

"I can't go back to Klaus. I hope you understand, old friend," Estella told him as she pushed the wood harder into Elijah's body. Elijah's eyes were blank, and Estella's remorse and sadness with a tinge of fear. She knew he was going to wake and was afraid of what might when Elijah might see her again.

_____

yeah i skipped all the stupid love triangle crap at the end bc all estella would do is just want to gauge her eyes out at the love triangley shit bc i know i wanted to.

-holly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 96.5K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...
127K 2.8K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...
2K 80 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...
269K 6.2K 45
"They're the king and queen of the supernatural world. Only a fool would dare to attack them." In which Klaus Mikaelson and his love, Lilith Soren...