AFTER SCHOOL [yeonbin fanfic]

By __rev_erie_

[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin... More

HELLO!
Character profiles
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!
20K SPECIAL!
20K SPECIAL PICTURE REFERENCES
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
100K!!!

Chapter-39

3.5K 146 187
By __rev_erie_

There is no point in putting a smut alert, is there? We already know what to expect ~

Time Skip: 5 months- September

Soobin POV

It's been 2 hours since Yeonjun hyung has been sitting at his desk, completing some assignments for his college. It's been half a year since he started his term and this boy has totally forgotten about my existence. These days, we don't go on any dates, we don't have food together now, and we hardly talk on the phone. I was juggling studies and practice at once and still managed to take out time for him, but Yeonjun hyung refused to cooperate. All he did was study all day long and ignore me like he was doing right now.

"Junie"

"Not now Soobin." He was scribbling something on the sheet in front of him. His brows were furrowed and his eyes were full of concentration. If he wasn't this cute, I would have fucked the shit out of him then and there. The last time we did anything sexual was a month ago and I was extremely frustrated at the moment.

"I am hungry"

"I will cook dinner for you later. Order something for now"

I seriously wanted to scream because of how annoyed I was. It was Sunday today and he had promised to spend it with me. Yeonjun hyung was still writing something and kept on licking his lips. He has a habit of wetting his lips whenever he is focused or working. He was wearing thin white shorts that are extremely short and the way they hug his thighs was too tempting for me and the image of his legs wrapped around my waist wasn't helping the growing erection I was feeling down there. He mumbled some random fact about the human brain responding to some outside stimulus and unconsciously bit his lip. Okay, that's enough.

I got up from his bed and walked over to his desk and spun him around to face me "Are you doing that on purpose?" I questioned, pointing at his lips.

"Doing what?" he asked me innocently, "Can I go back to studying now? I'm almost done" and he licked his lips once again! The audacity!

I walked up to his table and put away the papers to prevent any damage that may occur later.

"Bin, what are you doing? I am not done yet."

I pretended not to hear him and leaned down to slowly kiss him on his lips. My hands unintentionally traveled to his shorts and when I felt his crotch, I swear I could've screamed at the top of my lungs if my lips weren't attached to his. YEONJUN HYUNG WASN'T WEARING ANY UNDERPANTS. I pressed harder and a groan escaped his lips making me go crazy. Fuck this shit.

.

Yeonjun POV

Soobin detached our kiss and grabbed my arm, pulling me up from the chair. He held the back of my neck and smashed his lips on mine, making me gasp a little. My breathing started to get ragged as Soobin's hands started to palm my waist, tracing my outline ever so gently. I moaned loudly when one of his hands slipped under my shirt and Soobin took this opportunity to enter his hot tongue into mine. He licked the roof of my mouth and sucked on my tongue, making me shiver and my knees suddenly trembled, threatening to give out. I held onto his muscular arms for support and he didn't stop tracing my back.

We continued kissing, our lips sucking each other. Soobin is just so good at this because he knows when to suck my tongue and he knows the best angle to penetrate my mouth better. He suddenly grabbed my waist tightly and without breaking the kiss, he propped me over the table and pushed my legs apart so he could settle between them. His lips lowered to my neck and I tugged his hair every time he sucked my skin. Out of nowhere, he pinched one of my nipples and I moaned so loudly, that I had to pray that my next-door neighbors were not home. My walls aren't that thick you know.

Soobin trailed kisses along my collar bone and his heavy breathing sent shivers down my spine. I pulled on his t-shirt and in one swift move, both of us are already naked waist up. Soobin continued playing with my nipples with both hands, pulling and twisting them between his thumb and index finger. He kissed and sucked around my neck so loud and affectionately that I did nothing but tug his hair and grind my now rock-hard length against his. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt him thrust unconsciously against me, making me smirk slightly.

(I don't know how to address their dicks so I'll simply use the word member because that's what every author uses)

"Damn, Soobin," I moaned, eyes closed. "Just- oh my god..."

His lips lowered to my chest and he sucked on my nipples and it felt so fucking amazing. I felt my member twitch. He lowered one of his hands to the front of my shorts and managed to push them out, the cloth pooling around my feet. I cursed mentally because I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Screw it.

I wanted to touch him but Soobin pushed me against the table, my bare back touching the cold wooden surface. He leaned down and started licking my tummy while slowly opening the zipper of his pants. "Remove it already Soobin" He smirked, going deeper to suck the inside of my bare thighs. He chuckled against my skin, "Shh someone might hear you" and then kissed my member gently. His hands loomed over his pants that were just halfway down and I scowled. What's with all this teasing?

"Fuck you" I hissed making Soobin laugh.

"No," he breathed. "You'll be the one getting fucked"

He pulled down his boxers after an eternity and I let out a contented moan. Soobin bent down and kissed the tip of my length, making me shiver. "Oh my god, Bin" I groaned when he started to stroke it slowly.

"Do you want me to take it in my mouth?" he asked and I opened my eyes to look down at him. I shook my head, licking my lips. We have never had proper sex before, it was just giving each other blowjobs. But today, I felt different. I felt confident. I felt ready.

"I want you inside..." I moaned earning a small chuckle from Soobin.

"You sure?"

"Just fucking do it"

Soobin grabbed one of my legs, propping it over his shoulder and he pushed my other thigh farther until I could feel the cold air brushing against my hole. "I am gonna fuck you raw, Yeonjun" he said huskily. I managed to let out a grin though I'm panting from anticipation.

 Without any warning, Soobin inserted a finger and I yelped with the sudden intrusion. I had to cover my mouth with my hand as Soobin's finger started fucking me slowly. He brushed the walls of my insides and suddenly another finger joined, scissoring its way in. Another finger entered and I moaned against my hand, eyes rolling to the back of my head in pure bliss. He's just so good at finger-fucking me and I couldn't imagine the pleasure I would feel the moment he enters me.

"You are so wet" Soobin chuckled when he finally pulled his fingers out. I rolled my eyes and when I'm about to say another thing, I felt the tip of his member entering me and I screamed. I fucking screamed. Oh god.

Soobin started fucking me slowly with just the tip inside. He rolled his hips, enjoying the agony I was in as I tried to push my ass down, trying to get more from him. He's so fucking big and I want all of it.

"Damn it Soobin. Just push it all in." I shouted at him.

And he did. His hips slammed against mine and I screamed as he started to thrust into me real fast until my back is scraping the wooden table under me, creating hot friction. Soobin was panting and groaning as he stopped down to kiss me on the lips as he continued thrusting and I continued moaning incoherent words of pleasure.

"Soobin-ah, harder please.." I grabbed the edge of the table for support, though it did little to control my groaning and moaning.

Soobin grabbed my waist, thrusting into me so fast that my head had started to feel dizzy. When he hit my prostate, I moaned and pulled myself up so I could sit. I pushed Soobin off me and into the chair I was sitting on a while ago and straddled him with shaking legs.

I started rubbing my hole against his thigh and Soobin twitched under me. With shaky hands, I reached down for his member and guided it back to my entrance, and it sent us both moaning each other's name. I started to ride him with his huge hands supporting my weight and this helped me fasten my pace. I pulled myself up and slammed into him until his entire length is buried to the hilt and I could feel his tip brushing inside me.

Every time I went down his length, he would moan my name and Soobin feels really needy, wanting me to get fucked by him more and more. I crashed my lips onto his and we continued sucking each other's mouth as I was riding him.

"I'm coming" I moaned against his lips. "Oh my God I'm near"

Soobin nodded, swallowing, "Me too baby"

I was near tears as I felt the familiar build up of orgasm in the pit of my stomach. Soobin's grip around my waist tightened and I finally came all over his chest. Soobin came inside me, the hot liquid filling me up till the brim. He kissed me softly and I hugged him, feeling drained of energy.

I just had the best sex of my life. That too on my study table. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep in Soobin's lap, him murmuring sweet words in my ears. This feels amazing.

_____________________________________

I felt things while writing this chapter ;)

Hope it was good, I'm not too good at smut you know?

Ty for reading<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.3K 20
A clingy Taehyun who suffers with separation anxiety becomes attached to an anti social classmate, Choi Beomgyu. Their natures are the complete oppos...
17.8K 1K 22
"go on a date with me." "no." :: where yeonjun is dared to convince soobin to go on a date with him. but it ends up being a little more tricker than...
43.6K 2.4K 25
Yeonjun and Soobin meet again in middle school and survive through high school. The boys are casually being playful and touchy with each other until...
78.9K 3.7K 44
"As smart as you are, you sure are oblivious" Yeonjun leaned closer to the boy infront of him. "I'm gay Soobin, I'm in love with you." Choi Soobin, t...