Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers

The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)

11.3K 90 134
By Nexaverse

Y/N found himself to be in the bathroom all by himself. Verosika said she had to take care of something at her studio back at the IMP building.

Y/N: Finally some peace. Time for some good ol' me time.

Y/N proceeded to take off his clothes as he started the Jacuzzi bathtub. He got in and sat inside. He could feel the warmth and moisture flow and slither all over his body. He shut off everything in his mind and just relaxed peacefully.

Y/N: Ahhh~. I truly deserve this.~

Y/N relaxed in the tub as he hung his head back. As he lay, he thought about the Agents and Cletus.

Y/N: The Agents want me dead... I must admit I feel bad for them. The Agents just want recognition. Maybe I can help somehow... Two never told me who killed her parents. She's desperate. After their death, someone told her it was me...I would never kill them! The next time we meet I'll talk to her and maybe just maybe we can work together to find out who killed both our families.

Y/N felt so relaxed he fell asleep in the bathtub.

Y/N: ZZZ~
----------------

TIMESKIP...

2 hours later, Verosika came back inside and put her bag down.

Verosika: 🎵OH Y/N!🎵~ 🎵I'm hooommme!~🎵

No response.

Verosika: Y/N?

Verosika looked around the apartment with no luck in finding Y/N. She later walked to the bathroom and sensed Y/N's presence there. She even heard Y/N snoring😴.

Y/N: (ZZZ)

Verosika: Oh. He's just taking a bath.

Verosika turned away from the door but began to have an idea with a side of a very evil and seductive look on her face.

Verosika: He's taking a bath...~

Much to Verosika's luck, Y/N kept the door unlocked. She quickly undressed until she was completely in her underwear. She quietly giggled as she tip-toed to Y/N in the bathtub and sat right in front of him, resting her head on his chest.

Several minutes later, Y/N woke up to see Verosika staring at him very closely.

Verosika: 🎵Rise and shine, baby🎵~.

Y/N: Hey Vee. I didn't see you come in.

Verosika: Well... You left the door open so I let myself in.~

Verosika crew a little circle on Y/N's chest with her finger.

Y/N: How long was I asleep?~

Verosika: Long enough for me to come home to admire your beautiful and sexy body.~

Y/N Blushed.

Verosika: Mmmm... Mommy wants...~

(PLAY THIS AND LOOP THIS)

Verosika proceeded to kiss Y/N gently and passionately. Y/N could easily tell how much she loved him due to how much she put into that kiss. The kiss then turned to sloppy kissing with strings of saliva dripping from their lips into the water of the tub, both hungry for each other. Verosika then broke up from the kiss as she began licking Y/N all over his chest.

Verosika: Mmm. You taste so good Y/N. This will be more fun if we were on the bed.~

Y/N: Why don't we do it now?~

Verosika placed her index finger on Y/N's lips and brought her face to his.

Verosika: 🎵Uh uh uh🎵! 🎵Mommy needs to bathe you before you playyy🎵. Can you say "Mommy"?~

Y/N: (chuckles) Yes "Mommy".~

Verosika resumed licking Y/N all over. Y/N could feel her tongue slithering all over his body with saliva being left behind.

Verosika: Mmmm.~

She kissed his nipples and bit his lip. When she finished, she moved back with Y/N crawling to her.

Verosika: I've had my fun. Now it's your turn. Play with me.~

Y/N: That's all I wanted to hear.~

Verosika tied her tail with Y/N's as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. They kissed once more but this time it was longer.

Verosika/Y/N: (moaning)~

They then stopped kissing and they stared at each other with seductive smirks.

Verosika: You want a dance?~

Y/N: Yes ma'am.~

Verosika started to stand and began to do a sexy strip dance which lasted for like 10 minutes. During her dance, she took off her bra, revealing her breasts, and took off her underwear, exposing her vagina. She started to sing one of Y/N's favorite songs:

Verosika:
🎵On the low
Only love myself no more
Take you to the grave I'll ghost
I know I can be so cold🎵
🎵In the dark
Where I like to keep my heart
Know I'm all bite, no bark
Like to catch you way off guard♫

She flicked her hair multiple times and did some leg poses which revealed her vagina. As she danced, she turned around and reached her arms out to Y/N. Y/N grabbed them and Verosika brought Y/N up to her level. She then kissed him with one leg wrapped around his waist. She then turned around again and spoke.

Verosika: (moans) Dance with me... Sway with me...~

Y/N wrapped his arms around Verosika's body and Verosika locked hers around Y/N's. She began stroking Y/N's member slowly between her legs as Y/N gasped in pleasure. They swayed some more and Verosika brought her butt close to Y/N so he could feel Verosika's butt and hands touching his sensitive body parts. Y/N guided which direction Verosika should dance in as they swayed in unison.

Y/N: Why are you... stroking me?~

Verosika: Because I wanna make you feel good.~

Y/N: (moans) I do feel good. But I feel great when you are here...with me...~

Verosika: Good...but you better make me feel good as well...~

The two fell to their knees as Y/N began massaging Verosika's breasts.

Verosika: (panting) OH Yes! THAT'S IT!~

She turned around and shook her breasts toward him with her arms behind her head. They both jiggled as she moved them up, down, left, and right while doing the Zerotwo dance.

Y/N felt like he was in Heaven except it was just him and the beautiful goddess standing right in front of him in the void of space.

Verosika: You want to lick them?~

Y/N: Yeah...~

Verosika: You wanna... suck on them?~

Y/N said nothing. His eyes answered for him. Verosika then stopped dancing and crouched near Y/N. She kissed Y/N once more and stared into him.

Verosika: Then what are you doing staring? Come and get your prize, Reaper...~

Y/N crawled to Verosika as she brought her breasts to Y/N's face. Y/N pulled out his hand and gently held one of her breasts.

Verosika: Mmm. Harder my love. Play with me!~

Y/N obeyed as he tightened his grip on her breast. He got his other hand to do the same as they kissed again but with their tongues dancing out of their mouths, swirling around each other, massaging each other with their saliva dripping and combining. Y/N then let go of Verosika's breasts and brought his face to them. He opened his mouth and sucked on them, making Verosika moan in pleasure like she never moaned before.

Y/N: Mmmm...~

Verosika: Ohh! OH MY, Y/N! H-How are you this good? I've had many men try and please me, but ultimately failed. D-Did you use a sex doll?~

Y/N: No I didn't.~

Verosika: Well then, honey. You have a gi--Ohhh!~

Y/N used his tongue to swirl around Verosika's nipple. Y/N kept sucking her breasts until he felt something liquid from her.

Verosika: I see you like my milk. Let me breastfeed you, my baby.~

She got up on his lap and pushed her breasts deeper into Y/N's mouth. He sucked them again and again for two minutes and absorbed milk from her. Verosika looked up at the ceiling and cried out in pleasure.

Verosika: Ahh!~.

Y/N then used his teeth to gently bite them. He pulled them and then let go. He then swam behind Verosika and roughly grabbed both of her breasts from behind, making her quiver.

Verosika: Goddammit Y/N! You wanted me tonight, didn't you!?~

Y/N: Nothing else but you, baby.~

Y/N and Verosika kissed again but kept their tongues intact as they began to grind in unison. They moved back and forth to the point when the water splashed on the floor, both of them huffing and puffing in pleasure. As they grinded, Verosika spoke.

Verosika: Y-Y/N, d-do you like being an assassin?

Y/N: Well yeah! W-Why do you ask?

Verosika: W-Well I wanted to ask if y-you wanted to work with me instead.

Y/N: Ugh, You're using Keenie's lines now?~

Verosika: Yep. It can be just you and me. We could travel around the world, sing together, you can stay with your friends, and best of all...~

Verosika traced a path down Y/N's neck with her tail, making him quiver as well.

Verosika: You get to stay with me and we can mess with each other for all eternity. You and I can fuck each other. Maybe even...run away together...~

Y/N: I appreciate the offer babe, but I'll pass. I have everything I need right here. My apartment, my friends, and you. Please stay...with me...~

Y/N moved his finger down to Verosika's stomach, making her hair fritz up a little.

Verosika: (giggles) K-Knew you were gonna s-say that. In that case, I'll stay with y-OHH!~

They began to grind faster and faster until Verosika turned around and kissed Y/N. Y/N stood up carrying Verosika and pinned her against the wall. They kept on grinding, kissing, and licking each other. Their sighs could be heard all over the steamy room. The entire bathroom was covered in steam, they couldn't see each other, but they didn't need to see. They knew where to strike. Both of them swayed and danced in unison and Verosika stroked Y/N's member again as he kiss her more.

Y/N: Vee? When can I be inside you? When can we...become one?~

Verosika: 🎵When I tell you!🎵 For now, keep grinding with me. Sway with me...~

The two demons kept on grinding without interruptions.

Verosika: (sighs) 💖I love your member, I love your body, I love your personality, I love you Y/N. Since we first met, I loved you. I swear I'll never let you go!💖

Y/N: 💖I love you too Verosika! I'll never love anyone except you!💖

Verosika: Keep it up! Keep grinding with me! Sway with me more!

They kept grinding more for 30 more minutes until they both sat back down in the tub. Verosika accidentally knocked the drain so all the water flowed making them the only things making the tub full. She also looked down and saw some white liquid coming out of her vagina.

Verosika: Well well well Y/N. You've made me wet. Such a naughty boy. You may still be a virgin, but you managed to make me cum without your handsome boy here.~

Verosika dug inside herself and revealed her hand to be covered in a small amount of liquid.

Y/N: Well You know me. I know how to turn women on.~

Verosika: (purrs) You wanna taste?~

Y/N nodded. Verosika put her hand in her vagina and got more in her hand, held up a seductive smirk, then put the liquid-covered fingers in her mouth, and then kissed Y/N with her tongue transporting her semen into Y/N's mouth. They kept on mixing the liquid until every trace was in Y/N's mouth. She did it again but this time, both demons licked Verosika's hand until it was all gone.

Verosika: Well?~

Y/N: Taste like love.~

Verosika: (laughs) We are (yawns) made for each other.

Y/N: We sure (yawns) are.

Y/N and Verosika were both exhausted and fell asleep in the bathtub as the water flowed down the drain.

Or did they...

Verosika: (giggling)~

Verosika appeared to be faking sleeping and surprisingly grab Y/N's hands at handcuffed his hands to hooks on the wall!

Y/N: H-HEY! VEE! What are you doing!?

Verosika moved flown to the middle of Y/N's legs and stroked his member even more.

Verosika: (giggling evilly) Claiming what is mine... This entire time, I didn't get a chance to taste you. And now... I do... You and I are alone at last.... and now... you are mine FOREVER!~

Without hesitation, she wrapped her arms around Y/N's legs as she quickly moved her mouth to Y/N's member. Y/N struggled to break free, but Verosika squeezed Y/N's member. This made Y/N fall under her control.

Y/N: (whimpering)

Verosika: Shhhh...Don't worry...I'll be gentle...~

Verosika moved up to Y/N's face and kissed him passionately and lustfully. She then revealed her evil yandere face...

Verosika: (laughing evilly)~

...and moved her head back to Y/N's member, which was wet and had the pheromonal smell Verosika loved deeply.

Verosika: (laughing) AT LAST!!!~

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

Verosika's eye twitched as she heard the sound from outside the bathroom.

Verosika: RAAAAAAAHH!!!! WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME I TRY TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, SOMETHING ALWAYS HAS TO RUIN THE FUCKING MOMENT!!!?

In a fit of rage, she jumped out of the bathtub, put on her bathrobe, and stormed for the door. She opened the door and yelled out...

Verosika: (distant) WHAT!!!!?

Y/N heard Verosika's voice echo through to the bathroom and use this to her advantage. He found a hairpin and grabbed it with his tail. He then used it to pick the lock on the handcuffs. He was free at last as he looked through the door to see who was Verosika talking to. He saw Verosika talking to a small Imp demon and saw her grab him by the throat, pinning him against the wall!

Verosika: (growling) Give me one...good...reason.. why I shouldn't rape you to death RIGHT NOW!!

Imp: (Choking) ACK! Tele--phone...Producer... question...!

Verosika grabbed the phone from the Imp and answered it. Her face turned back from a glare to a cheerful happy expression.

Verosika: 🎵Hello🎵? Yes... No no you're not...

Verosika's glare came back as she stared down at the scared Imp.

Verosika: Interrupting anything...

Verosika had an evil yandere smile as she pulled out a sharp knife. The Imp peed his pants in far and ran to the elevator.

Verosika: Uh-huh...Uh-huh...Make the stage ground purple. OH! And also...Make sure you add pink lights on the sides. NO! No fireworks! My payment BETTER be ready, Mr. Chairman. Cross me, and I promise you, I'll sue you so bad, You'll wish you've done it right. Understand? Good! Now then...Yes...yes...NO!! DO NOT BRING FIZZAROLLI THERE! This is MY PERFORMANCE! If he is shown in there, throw him out. Alrighty then. Thank you Mr. Chairman. 🎵Bye!🎵

Verosika Hung up and her yandere face returned. She turned her head to see the bathroom door open. She looked to her left to see a Y/N in clothes entering the elevator.

Verosika: (laughing)🎵Where are you going baby🎵?~

Y/N: CLOSECLOSECLOSECLOSE!!

Y/N desperately pressed the buttons in fear...

(DINGDINGDINGINGDINGDINGDING)

Verosika: (laughing)~

Verosika came closer and closer and began taking off her bathrobe. She was walking naked in the halls! However, The doors successfully closed just in time.

Y/N: Phew! Thank goodness. That was close-

(CREAK)

The top of the elevator broke as it was revealed to be Verosika!

Verosika: You can't escape from me!

Y/N: AHHHHH!!

Y/N teleported outside the building in fear and ran down the street. Verosika ran back to the room, put on her clothes, and flew out of the balcony. The case began.
----------------

It was nighttime in Y/N's apartment. The lights were off, the room was silent, and there were candles everywhere. There were no noises except for two voices giggling as Y/N and Verosika stared into each other's eyes.

Y/N/Verosika: (giggling and kissing)~

Verosika: (kissing) You...were lucky...today boy...But I'll get you next time...~

Y/N: (kissing) Oh...well...I had my tricks on my sleeve...~

Verosika: But that doesn't mean you are off the hook. You need to be punished...~

Y/N: You chased me halfway around the city and handcuffed me...You will be punished...~

Verosika: No it will be you...~

Y/N: No you...~

Verosika: Alrighty...we punish each other..we fuck each other...we rape each other...~

Y/N: Ohohoho...You're gonna regret saying those words, Vee. Cause I'm gonna stay with you all night...~

Verosika: Oh you are...?~

Y/N: Fuck yeah...~

Verosika: Oooohh...Looks like the bad boy came out of the good little boy...this will be even more fun...~

Y/N: I agree...~

The two kissed lustfully as the two pinned each other on the walls, knocking down books and other antiques. Verosika wrapped her arms and legs around Y/N's waist as they both fell to the floor. Y/N dragged Verosika down on the carpet floor as Verosika held on tight. They made it back up as they looked at each other, dead in the eyes as they grew evil smirks for what will happen next...

Verosika: Ready to...fuck, my handsome, sexy, sorcerer prince...?~

Y/N: Ready, my sweet, lovable, sophisticated superstar....~

Verosika: 🎵Come here...🎵~

Y/N and Verosika continued kissing while Y/N carried Verosika bridal style to the bed.

Verosika: (moans) Fuck me now my love! FUCK ME!! I WANNA FUCK YOU!

They made out and grinded with Y/N and Verosika both naked. Their hands went everywhere as Verosika wrapped her legs together around Y/N's waist, locking them together. Y/N grabbed Verosika's butt and Verosika giggled. They looked each other in the eyes, falling in love.

Verosika: (giggles) You love my ass, don't you?~

Y/N: Not just your ass. I love every part of you...~

Verosika: Aww... I love every part of you too...now COME HERE!!~

Verosika/Y/N: (moaning, kissing, and licking)~

The two demons kept making out for several minutes until...

Verosika: (moaning) You're mine!~

...they accidentally fell off the bed but they intended to.

Verosika: (laughs)~

Verosika got up and sat on her knees. She then hoisted Y/N onto the side of the bed and then moved to Y/N's member. Y/N down at Verosika, who stroked the member with her hand while looking at him with a lustful expression. She kissed him as she stroked it faster.

Verosika: (panting) I'm sorry! I can't wait any longer! I need to taste you! I need to love you! I NEED TO FUCK YOU Y/N! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT BURNS!!

Y/N: I love you too Vee, But...~

Verosika: Don't say another word, baby. I wanna do it now...~

With a smirk, Y/N pointed at something behind them. Verosika looked and saw the city settling underneath the red night sky. She then looked back at Y/N.

Y/N: Are we gonna let people see us? Cause it looks like you want that...~

Verosika: (giggles) I don't care anymore. I don't care if they see us. I only want you Y/N.~

Verosika then slowly got up and sat on Y/N's lap. They kissed once more and Verosika stroked Y/N's member faster from behind her as she moved her hips in and out while moving herself up and down on Y/N's lap, her back feeling the height of Y/N's member rub on her. She moaned in pleasure.

Y/N/Verosika: (moaning deeply)~

Verosika: Now...my love...rejoice and revere this night. We shall finally fuse into one through intense bodily pleasure...~

Y/N: I'll never forget this night...~

Verosika: 🎵You better not...🎵~

Verosika began to plant her vagina until something caught Y/N's eye.

Verosika: Babe? What's wrong?

Y/N: Someone's watching...~

Verosika then smirked and kissed Y/N lustfully. She moved her tongue around Y/N's mouth just as Y/N did the same. Verosika then lifted herself, aligning her vagina with Y/N's member.

Verosika: (purrs) Let'em look, baby... They're just jealous that you have a sexy and beautiful girl like me.~

Verosika then moved her vagina around, making the tip of Y/N's member move as well. They kissed once more as Verosika slid herself up and down, feeling the hardness from the sides of Y/N's member.

Verosika: (moans deeply and lustfully)~

She then messed with her hair making it frizzy and kissed Y/N once more.

Verosika: 🎵Get ready...~🎵

Verosika's vagina came closer and closer to Y/N's member and they touched. Verosika had the intent of pushing Y/N's member in her, but...

Y/N: C-Can I at least tell you who is watching us?~

Verosika: (giggles) Fine. Who? I bet they're extremely jealous...~

Verosika began to kiss Y/N again, but Y/N, afraid of how Verosika will react, grabbed a pillow and hid it across his face.

(RECORD SCRATCH)

Y/N: It's Blitzo. He has a camera. He's on the balcony.

Verosika's eyes twitched as her smile stayed in a murderous yandere look.

Verosika: What?

Verosika turned around to see a Blitzo by the window. Her eyes filled with embarrassment and anger as she saw Blitzo on the balcony with a handheld camera in his hand, recording them in the bed, completely naked, and about to have sex. Blushing uncontrollably, Verosika's face turned completely red she covered her naked body with the bed sheets.

Verosika: (squeals loudly)

Blitzo: I'm not here! You guys have your fun.

Verosika, in a flash, fell off the bed, put on her bathrobe, and began to chase Blitzo with the intent of slapping him.

Verosika: BLITZO!!!

Blitzo: (laughing) That's my cue!

Blitzo quickly jumped off the balcony, laughing. Verosika looked back at her boyfriend.

Verosika: N/N, I'm sorry but I need to catch up to him. Would please stay here until I return?~

Y/N: Yes, Princess Mayday...~

Verosika gave Y/N one last kiss as she then ran off to catch Blitzo. She stopped by the balcony and looked back at Y/N.

Verosika: When I get back, you will be mine...~

Verosika jumped off the balcony and flew after Blitzo. Y/N could hear their voices in the distance echo to his room.

Verosika: (distant) BLITZO, GET BACK HERE YOU (bleep)!!

Blitzo: (distant) THIS WILL BE THE CROWN JEWEL!!

Verosika: (distant) BLITZO GIVE ME THE CAMERA!!!

Blitzo: (distant) (laughs) NEVER!!

Y/N just sat in the bed waiting for his beloved girlfriend to return from her chase with Blitzo.

Y/N: (sighs) Sometimes I don't understand those two, but they seriously need couples counseling.
----------------

Later on, Verosika came back with the camera.

Verosika: 🎵I'm baaaackk!🎵

Verosika saw Y/N sleeping peacefully on the bed. She did a sexy walk and knelt next to Y/N's bedside.

Verosika: (sighs) He looks so handsome when he's asleep.~

Y/N: (ZZZ)

Verosika then began to take off her bathrobe and was naked once more. She then got on the bed and knelt on Y/N. She rested her body on Y/N's back and could hear Y/N breathing deeply as she listened from her ear to Y/N's back.

Y/N: (ZZZ)

Verosika: Mmm...Goodnight, my knight in shining armor.~

Verosika then aligned her hands with Y/N's hands and they both slept peacefully in the night.

Verosika/Y/N: (ZZZ)
----------------
Blitzo was hanging on a flag pole by the wedgie. He looked in his pants to see a folded paper of him defeated and Verosika the winner in chasing him.

Blitzo: Hello!? Anyone!? Can someone please get me down from here!!? Please!?

No one responded...except for one.

Stolas: Blitzy? How did you get up there?

Blitzo: (sighs) Just get me down!
----------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 27 9
So this is definitely a tale where I want to experience something, since we met the Lord of lust, I thought to make one story where the Imps meet the...
7.6K 182 10
After killing Quan Chi, Scorpion awakes in a completely new realm. When he finds a group of Imps running an assassination business, he joins them and...
31.9K 507 26
(Y/N) is a Shadow Exterminator demon living in Hell. She hears that her father, Regent, and brother, Hacker, are both on Hell as well. Trying to fi...
5.3K 36 17
In this book, my OC will take the place as Blitzø and will follow the storyline from the show. I don't own the show, it all belongs to Vivziepop on Y...