Heartless to Heartiest || Yoo...

By twinklytinygirl

I don't know how long I could continue this act. He didn't care for me even a little bit I was just a tool th... More

1. To Dear Moon Goddess.
2. What am I
3.Negligence
4. Nothing but Act
5. You broke me first
6. Am I that Unworthy ?
7. Heartbroken
8. HEARTLESS
9. I can't lose you
10. Heat
11. My Omega
12. Different rhythm
13. Don't dare to hurt him
14. The charm make me calm
15. Mess
16. Moonlight Garden
17. Love in the Moonlight
18. What Mine is Mine
19. I Love You Too
20. COUPLE ROOM
21. Feel Me
22. Hyung, Make Me Yours (M)
23. MATES - All of Me (M)
🌟THANK YOU SO MUCH 🌟
24. Lunar Grove
Author's Note
25. Lunar souls
26. Jealousy ?
27. Jimin got no Jam (M) !!!
28. Why did you do that ?
29. Baby sitters
30. The Beginning.
31. What's wrong with me
32. Moon Goddess's will (M)
34. Do or Die
35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)
36. Hyung please ....( day 7 )
37. I am Not that strong (Day 8-9)
38. Blossoming Bud
39. Struggle Alone
40. Hi
41. Appa and Tiny Bean.
42. Shadow of the Darkness
43. With or Without
44. Seeker
45. I am strong
46. Until we meet (M)
47. Without
48. Last Hope
49. Return to Home
50. Reunion
51. Soulmates ?
52. Appa's princess.
53. You are my soulmate.
54. It's a yes.....
55. Care to Explain ?
56. Heaven's will
57. Grace and Brightness
58. Parenting
59. Thousand Years (M)
60. Heartiest (Final )
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🎊️ NEW STORY UPDATE 🎊️
HEYYYYYY
Cause I miss you all...😭
New Story Announcement

33. Dying mate ?!

1.7K 107 32
By twinklytinygirl

Min Jung ho and Daehyung are on their way to the Lunar Grove. As usual, the place where hide the secrets between heaven and hell is calm and quiet.

Time is three or four in the evening but the forest looks like it is already 9 pm passing there.

Daehyung helped his master to find the way. Old alpha took slow steps holding his restless and thudding heart praying for his child to be okay.

Still, the pendant on his necklace has not stopped its gleam. That is different from all the other times, every time it only has illuminated a bright shine for few minutes but this time it shining hours without stopping.

For the last two months, its gleam has increased than the previous time every time it illuminates the light.
He needs to find the reason for this.

Restless father need to ensure his son's safety.

"Yoon Ha my love our son will be fine I promised so don't worry love, I'll take care of him" Jung Ho promised his lover he believe that looking at him from heaven.

* * * * *

Head of the Park pack or else utterly worried father of his omega son, also struggling to find his way to the Lunar Grove with the help of the head priest who kindly offer him a helping hand.

* * * * *

Welcome you all to the Lunar Grove.
Cloaked lady Althea welcome the crowd at the entrance.
No one saw, from where she has come.

she was waiting until all of them reach here.

Guardian of the Lunar Grove has guided all four males this time without leaving anyone behind.

The cloaked lady has quietly guided them to the deepest end in the woods to reach her altar passing the stone arch and the hidden doors.

All four males followed her without uttering a word. Two in-laws were surprised once they met, but both of them didn't have time to talked with each other.

Both Alpha fathers knew their sons were special and interconnected to a certain extent but any of them didn't have a clear picture of the currently undergoing situation.

Cloaked lady pass the entrance to her shrine where the special marble altar was placed in. Now they have passed a tall stone gateway Surrounded by a gorge of water.

Dark surrounding starts to enlighten by the light of four stone pillars attached gleaming moonstones on the top of them.

Althea has signal others to stopped once they reached the steps, steps which made the path to reach the sacred altar place in between the pre-mentioned four stone pillars.

Once she reached the altar she turned to face the four males.

Please handover me the two Sacrosanct moon jewels.

Both Pack alphas took few seconds to process with the surrounding and the overwhelming feelings this place gave to them. At the end they did as they were asked.

Althea took both lunar souls' connectors in her hand to place both divine objects on the casket placed in the marble altar.

The bright beam of magical light and gleaming blue glitter spots spread all over the shrine.

Lunar grove was unrest, the whole surrounding is sensitive to the Cloaked lady's chanting.

Initiated oblation took around thirty minutes.
Though any of the males didn't know what is exactly happening they remain in silence until their guider speak to them.

Althea slowly turned to face the crowd. Her eye color has changed to blue. Once the angelic voice is now hoarse and husky.

Listen carefully, heaven has let your sons to see the light of the world by the kindness of the Moon Goddess.

But their lunar bond has a price as everything in the world. They had to prove they are worthy enough.

Here in this bond, the tested party is the soul, born by completing the bond, which happens to be the omega half of the bond.

Already omega soul has started paying the price. The reason for the Omega's soul symbol attached moonstone pendant decreasing the light is, whenever two souls became one body, in the sense they were sexually or physically engaged or collected, the lunar soul which has an insert to omega's body diffuse to alpha's making him stronger to the strongest.

Yes, omega is making his alpha powerful sacrificing his half of the lunar soul. As a reason of the process, he might lose his almost every omega skill.

The reason behind the unstoppable gleam illuminate the alpha pendant is he is the one who getting powered from this connected bond.

Why? why does it happen to be my child the one who suffers from this?

The worried father of the Jimin disturbed the cloaked lady's words by a broken and desperate voice cause he couldn't bear it anymore.

Althea starts to reply with her contentious self.

Alpha child is the only one who means to live since the first place.

Your son's life is saved as a result of his mate's existence. They meant to be mates as the wish of heaven that's the only reason here.

So don't questioning me, we all are clueless here. I only know what divine powers told me, so give your ears patiently.

No one gonna die, the worst that could ever happen is your omega son could turn into a normal human.

After the lunar soul left his body which temporarily inserts into him, he will not be one of us anymore.

His last heat as an omega also ends in the last night completing the exchange of his half of the Lunar soul to his alpha.

Now your son isn't a descendant of the Moon goddess who has special abilities, he is just a human male who could get attacked and end his life at any time.

So from now on if he ever mates with his alpha he could end up dying.
The clear reason is as you all can understand is, a normal human couldn't bear it up engaged in intercourse with an Alpha soul.

Especially when the aura of the alpha soul now completely empowered by the lunar power.

The only way to make him live is they should separate. Because even the presence of the alpha is weakening the omega's existence.

* * * * *

@Min residence.

Yoongi's pov

Since this is a Saturday morning any of us didn't bother to get up. Still, our room is dark cause curtains blocked the sun rays.

I can feel my love bug sleeping on my chest. Jimin's favorite sleeping spot is me he loved to rest his head either on my arm or chest and I knew he was addicted to it.

I laughed when yesterday night flashbacks flooded into my mind.

The way he suffered beneath me yearning more by hugging me with his small hands, the way his soft full curves squeezed in my arms losing my sane, those plump cherry lips melted at my kisses, the way those teary eyes half-closed hold my gaze baring the pleasure we shared, the way his delicate body gasped under my thrusts when I claimed him to me again and again. I feel my heart went overflow by the affectionate feeling my heart carrying for him.

Everything about him living my mind rent-free. My heartful love cannot turn into words.

My omega resting on my chest not hugging only my body. He seems to didn't know this, but he has wrapped me around his tiny fingers by his every action, word, and look.

This innocent, precious sleeping beauty didn't know the impact he left on me. He didn't know what I can do for him.

I kissed his soft hair trying to inhale his sweet scent by pulling his still bare body to me.

I felt my mind went numbed, I feels like my soul is trying to leave my body.

Something is off.

I pull him more into my embrace out of confusion, I couldn't feel him.
Jimin's scent has erased from his body without leaving any trace.

I nuzzle more to his collarbone to feel his scent but I could feel anything.

The day before yesterday it was him who couldn't smell me, now it was me. what's wrong with us. I quickly grab his pillow to sniff.
Yes, a fainted Jasmine fragrant is still hugging the pillow he rest his self last night. But his body didn't spread any.

That means his scent glands stop generating that sweet sandal mixed jasmine scent.
I quickly sit of the bed switching on the bedside lamps to take a look at him.

No one's pov.

The alpha freaked out at the first sight.

Younger's delicate milky white skin has been covered with bruises.
His mating mark has turned black.
The love bites and hickeys hugged his body after last night's activities also turned into black.
Literally, the younger's look was a mess that could tear Yoongi's heart into million pieces.

His lips were turning to a light shade of purple and his body is pale and numbed.

Alpha's scream shakes every object in the room. Birds sang around the garden has flown away at alpha's high-pitched growls.

LOVE, PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES !!!

MY PRECIOUS, PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES.

BABY YOU ARE SCARING ME.

WHY YOU STAY LIKE YOU DON'T HEAR ME PLEASE TALK TO ME JIMINIE.

BABY PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME

Alpha was crying hugging his mate's lifeless body wrapping it in a sheet that looks like a mess.

Yoongi couldn't process the situation he eyed just now.

His husband looks like he was abused by a wild animal. But he knows how lovely was their yesterday night.

He is sure he didn't hurt him anyway. He was handling the younger like a flower petal but his body's look was pathetic.

Younger was all fine and energetic on their heated session which they had yesterday night when his heat started.

But the morning sight in front of his eyes was turning alpha's world upside down.

Yoongi quickly yet carefully placed his lifeless mate's body on the bed to put some clothes on him went to the infirmary.
He needs to see the head healer of the pack as soon as he could, so he should be hurried up.

When he rashly passed the mirror hanging on the wall his side eyes noticed his own self.
Alpha's eyes were turning to its inner wolf's eye color.

Alpha felt his head hurting like it's gonna burst in the next second. His ears filled with various kinds of noises, his eyes starts to see the tiniest thing clearly making his mind went crazy.

His hearing ability and eyesight have reached an extremely sharp level over one night, the pain arising from his head making alpha feel like his head going to blast, his veins are popping and his blood rushed face making him look scary.

But still, his first worry is his omega's safe, in the absent mind
he managed to put some clothes on his body and his mate's body.

Hissing between the pain hugging his head in his both arms alpha came downstairs to find the way to meet the head healer.

Once he stepped out of the house his eardrums feel like those going to burst, the slightest sound hit so loudly on his ears, he couldn't open his eyes because he starts to see everything around him ten times clearer. Even the particles in the air start to hit on his sight damn big.
He can't maintain straight eyesight because everything felt freaking bright for him to bear. He managed to make it to the infirmary collecting his last bit of strength,

Healers freaked out as they eyed their heavily painting and trembling alpha with burning orangish eyes all of a sudden appeared in the infirmary in this early.

Head healer !!! Someone called him, my mate is unconscious in my house please tell him to check on him.

Saying that alpha gave up on his weak effort to keep up with his shaking legs.

Yoongi has fallen on the floor letting out an eardrum piercing growl shaking the whole west forest.

Update : 24/09/2021
Enjoy 💜️😚🌻
And sorry for the heartbreak
😓😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.3K 34
Yoongi is a strict, ruthless but good teacher and a faithful husband. But loyalty doesn't always mean love... Jimin is a wild and young student who...
854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
180K 10.4K 22
Book #2 of " Our Love" Series. β€’ Sahdev & Kumkumβ€’ " I hate You " " The feeling is mutual Miss " A girl & a boy muttered, their voice full of anger...
170K 11.9K 41
Jeon Hyewon, somehow manages to convince her look alike brother to marry her fiancΓ© in her place for just a few days. What could possibly go wrong? ...