La maîtresse du diable

_toxicmenaddict_ द्वारा

Manon Alexis Ricci was kidnapped when she was just 5 y/o. Kidnapped by her fathers enemies with help on the i... अधिक

Characters
Looks Manon
extra info
Chapter 1 | The past (part 1)
Chapter 2 | The past (part 2)
Chapter 3 | Preparation
Chapter 4 | The opening
Chapter 5 | Family?
Chapter 6 | I love you
Chapter 7 | A Rat
Chapter 8 | Heart attack
Chapter 9 | Punishment
Chapter 10 | Out the socket
extra info on the characters
Chapter 12 | Race 🔥
Chapter 13 | Blaze
Chapter 14 | Pity
Chapter 15 | Sorry...
Chapter 16 | Horrific scars
House aesthetic - Ricci's
Chapter 17 | Return
Chapter 18 | Family day
Chapter 19 | Patchwork
Chapter 20 | Explanation
Chapter 21 | Pretend🔥
Chapter 22 | Fears🔥
IMPORTANT A/N - DID (mental disorder)
Chapter 23 | Therapy
Chapter 24 | Black out
Chapter 25 | Uncle
Chapter 26 | A delicacy
Chapter 27 | The meeting
Chapter 28 | Cheating
Chapter 29 | The ball
Chapter 30 | A dark paradise
Chapter 31 | Under attack
Chapter 32 | Date night
Chapter 33 | Dirty 🔥
Chapter 34 | Strawberry🔥
Chapter 35 | Discussing strategy
Chapter 36 | the Germans
Chapter 37 | I'm yours 🔥

Chapter 11 | Knives!

3.6K 61 2
_toxicmenaddict_ द्वारा

(The song is not related to the chapter or anything, thought I'd put something in case you want to listen to something while you're reading.)
—————————————————————————

Ares's POV - The fight between Manon and Ares

After about 20min I finally won from Kenzo, I thought it would be easier like a couple months ago but I guess he finally started working on his skills. I was always the better fighter and Kenzo the better shooter.

"Can I fight one of you tomorrow?" I back out of my thoughts when Manon said that. She really thinks she can fight us. She looks so skinny like one punch and she will break. It doesn't even look like she knows how to fight.

Kenzo just looks at her like she's crazy. I decide to speak up "Y-you w-want to fight u-us hahahahah?"

"Yeah what's so funny about that mr De Luca?"

"Ms. Barely has any muscles thinks she can fight us that's a good joke." "Fine wanna go at it right now De Luca?" "Sure princess I'll go easy on you, wouldn't want you to end up in the hospital now do we."

She tells Kenzo to be the ref and gets in fighting position. I look at her hands and her form and I'm surprised her thumb isn't under her fingers like most unexperienced fighters would do and her form is perfect. Does she have experience? Guess I'll have to find out. I get in fighting position as well.

She just stands there doing nothing like she's waiting for something. "Ladies first, princess." I say "Yeah that's why I'm waiting for you to start, princess."

Did she just? Oh fuck no. I pounce on her with multiple attacks. Which she all dodged, how? Nobody has ever been able to do that. I'm pulled out of my thoughts due to my face hitting the mat. Shit. I quickly get up.

I wasn't even fully up yet and she sends a kick to my stomach. I fall back in the ropes and stay there for a couple seconds. Damn that was one hell of a kick.

How does she have this much experience? I get up an charge at her again with a kick to the face, she dodges this one as well and before I can put my leg back down she swipes my other leg from under me out.

I fall down before I even have the chance to get out of the shocked state I'm in she grabs my leg between her legs on her torso and pulls it back.

Shit that hurts. She wants me to tap out. She wants me to give up. Hah she's in for a surprise I never tap out and I surely will not do now.

She notices that I won't tap out and pulls my arm back even more and suddenly I hear a pop. Did she just...? Did she just pull my arm out of its socket? I tap out cause that shit hurt like a bitch and I don't want it to get more damaged.

She lets me go and we both get up. "Fucking bitch you pulled my arm out of its socket." I seethe. "It actually isn't my fault you should've tapped out and you're arm wouldn't have popped out." She casually says like it's the most normal thing in the world.

She gets up and tells us something in french I'm guessing and leaves. Kenzo and I stay behind completely dumbfounded.

Where did she learn to fight like that? Even though I'm mad at her for my arm, I'm still impressed I thought she was just going to be some spoiled rich brat. I mean almost all her clothes are designer, she has the newest tech models and her cars are hella expensive. It's not like she bought these herself right? James probably have it all to her.

Manon's POV
I arrive at papa's house and go to the dining room, to see everyone waiting for me. By that I mean papa, Arthur and Misha. "Bon soir tout le monde." I say and take my seat.

Not even a minute later the maids come in and serve us our food, I thank them and dig in. I look at papa and ask him if there's a prisoner downstairs.

He nods his head and says "yes a rat, I wanted to call you tomorrow and ask you to get information out of him. But I guess you want to do it after diner?"

I smile at him and nod. Even though I've only been with him for the past three years he knows me so well.

After we finished eating I asked Arthur to get my toys ready and to tell our guest to get ready for playtime.

When I was little I was grossed out by everything. A little blood from a small wound made me sick. And I hated violence.

Look at me now, I love it, it's something that makes me happy and that calms me down when I'm mad. There are other things as well but torture and a killing spree are on top.

! Torture scene ahead, if you're not comfortable with it please skip it. I wills say when it's finished. !

Arthur calls me telling everything is ready downstairs. I make my way down to the basement and walk past different cells with people in it.

When I finally reach the one I ask one of the guards to open the door. They quickly open the door and I walk in, seeing Arthur and Misha sitting on a chair with some popcorn and a drink. I look at them and raise my eyebrow.

They shrug their shoulders and say "We gotta be prepared for the show you're about to give us."

I shake me head and look at the traitor. Benny.

"Well hello there Benny. I hope you're enjoying our hospitality. We have given you one of the best rooms we have." I say and let out a little chuckle.

"You little bitch!" He screams.

"Ah ah that's no way to talk to me Benny. You should know that by now it's not the first time you messed up. Not as big as this time but still. Now let's start, shall we?" I ask him not really waiting for an answer.

I walk over to the table and look at the assortment of weapons. Knives, guns, bleach, different kinds of poison, screwdrivers, a bucket filled with ice water and one with boiling hot water, pliers, drills, nails and hammers, whips with metal ends ... I look over to my friends and ask them with what I should start.

"Knives!" They both scream at the same time. I look at the different knives and grab the smallest, it may not be big but it's one of sharpest there is, I sharpen it even more so I can cut through his bones.

I walk over to him while twirling the knife between my fingers.

"Let's play a game shall we Benny? The rules are simple. You answer my question and you can keep you're limbs, you don't answer or I feel like you're lying you lose something a finger, an eye ... your dick. I'll just keep it a surprise."

"You don't have the guts to do that. The spoiled little princess thinks she can do it? I bet you're full of shit and all bark and no bite." He sneers at me.

Well that's disrespect I don't take that likely, normally I would've cut his tongue out but I still need him for information so I stab him in his thigh.

"Now let's start. Who do you work for?"

"No one!"

"Tsk tsk tsk wrong answer." I haven't even finished my sentence and his finger is already gone.

"Let's try this again. Wrong answer again and you lose 2 fingers Bobby. Who. Do. You. Work. For?"

"They'll kill me."

Still not good enough. I think to myself right before I cut 2 more fingers of.

I look at Bobby and raise my brow in question.

"Fine it's the Germans."

Them again. Can't they just leave me alone. But they don't know I'm here so they're also after the French mafia and me personally. Shit. Oh Well, an extra reason to take them down.

"Thanks Bobby." I say while walking over to the table to put the knife down. I hear Bobby slowly exhale. Ahh he thinks he gets out alive. I grab my axe and make my way over to Bobby and stand in front of him.

"I-I told y-you everything y-you W-wa-wanted to know so why do you have a-an a-axe?"

"Oh Bobby that's easy cause I'm going to chop you're head off. Now I do wonder do people also run around for a couple seconds after they're decapitated like a chicken or not. Well let's find out." I say in a sickly sweet voice.

I move the axe smoothly and chop his head off. I turn to Arthur and Misha and tell them to send every part of his body, including the ones that I cut off, to the Germans wrapped as a present. And a note that says thought you'd like your pet back.

! Finished torture scene !

I go upstairs to shower and get changed, because I'm literally drenched in blood. The blood on my hands doesn't come of very well, but it's only noticeable if you look really closely.

I say goodbye to everyone and make my way out back to the Ricci's.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Hi, so college started again for me today. So there's a possibility that it will take a little longer for updates. But I try to write multiple times a week so I can finish the chapter at the end of the week.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3M 80.5K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
84.4K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
6.5K 98 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
164K 3.2K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...