ROMY | 18+ ✔️

By sriinprogress

-Romy and Marcus- "I'm so close" I whimper, he grinds harder and harder against my now bare pussy, the thong... More

A/N:
AMOUR
A E S T H E T I C S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
A/N:
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
EPILOGUE
BONUS #1

CHAPTER 10

10.2K 158 20
By sriinprogress

Vote, Share and Comment 💕 

QOTD: Changes can be beautiful.

ROMY:

I never drove faster in my entire life. I fished around in my bag for the house keys,  fiddled with the keys, once I found them. My hands shaking, I couldn't focus. I took a shaky breath and tried again. 

CLICK

I rush into my apartment locking it behind me and run into the bathroom turning on the water heater and quickly strip and sit down on the bed. My eyes blur with tears, I was overwhelmed and scared. These emotions were an uncharted territory for me. It all became complicated so quickly and I hadn't taken time to stop to breathe and now it was all catching up with me.

A sob rips out of my throat as I step into the shower, I gasp trying to stop crying and focus on my shower. My breathing slows and the tension in my shoulders eases slightly. I take a long relaxing shower and wrap myself in a fluffy robe. I bring my hand up to my nose and smell the lingering scent of lavender and vanilla.

I take a look at the clock and realize that it was 11:30 PM. Knowing Cass, she wouldn't be asleep for another hour. I pick up my phone to call her, I was in desperate need of another person's perspective.

"Hey Ro, what's up?" Comes her chirpy voice.

"I think I like Marcus."

"Woah! The last time I heard this sentence was when we were 15." She snorts.

"Don't joke Cass, I'm so worried. He's a married man, but we have this insane chemistry that I NEED to explore, like once in a lifetime kinda stuff." I rant while slipping out of my robe and moving towards my closet.

"Uhh, that does sound serious. What do you wanna do it about it? I mean I understand you said you wanna explore and see where it goes, but there are things you need to consider." Cassie's voice grows more serious. I plop myself on my bed and make myself more comfortable.

"I have considered all things that can go wrong." I reply quietly.

"Have you considered the fact that this might only be a fleeting attraction? Have you considered the possibility of his wife finding out about this? Have you considered if word got out that, rich boy Marcus, who's very happily married to his wife of three years is caught cheating on her, your career might end even before it started? He's a man, it won't do shit to his image, the hit he might take will be temporary and fleeting, but for you, it'll ruin your life Ro. Have you considered how your conscience will bear doing something to another woman you'll never want for yourself or anyone else you love?" Cassandra's voice had risen, she was angry and rightfully so.

"Are you disappointed in me, Cass?" I ask quietly. She was my best friend, I knew that she always had my best interest in mind. That she was being harsh and brutally honest so I could make an informed decision. For that, I would be eternally grateful but it still hurt to disappoint her.

She sighs audibly. " Romy, I know we cannot control who we're attracted to. But I'd assumed you knew better than to pursue those attractions, especially, volatile ones like this."

"I know" My voice broke.

"Oh girlie, he really did a number on you, huh?" Cassie's was sympathetic. My eyes blurred with tears and a sob escaped my throat.

"Cass-" I began.

"Ok, I'll be over 10 mins and bring ice cream. We can do self-care, watch mean girls, eat ice-cream and gossip." She fired away. 

"Cassie no, we both have work tomorrow. You're too nice, looking out for me, thank you." I sniffle into the phone.

"Bitch please, it's my responsibility. Are you sure you'll be ok on your own? You don't have to be alone you know?" Her voice was soft and soothing and couldn't thank god enough for her presence in my life. I wipe my cheeks to get rid of the tears

"Only if you're sure. But we'll have a girls day this weekend. And as far as your decision goes, think about everything and then take a decision. I know you're a smart young woman, so you'll decide right." My eyes fill up once again.

"Ok, Thank you Cassandra. How are things with Andy going?"

"Oh, they're wonderful. He treats me like a princess and I love being with him. I think I love him." She whispers.

I gasp. "Oh my god! That is such a big deal Cass! Wait, why are you whispering?"

"Well, he is my bedroom, he's sleeping. He might wake up and listen to this. And I don't want him to know anything until I'm absolutely sure of it." She explains

"I completely understand, but either way, he's a great guy for you Cassie. Let me know what you need okay?" 

"Yeah will do RoRo. I'll get some sleep now okay? Goodnight babes." 

"Night." I hang up and stare at the phone in my hand. Before I could  think over my actions any more I go to the contacts and hover over Marcus' contact. Should I call him? Should I talk to him? Should I wait longer? 

"Ah fuck it!" I quickly press over his name and press speaker and wait for him to pick up while nervously cracking my knuckles.

I sigh shakily as the phone is answered. "Hello?" His voice is enough for a swarm of butterflies to be released in my tummy. I inhale sharply as he talks into the phone. "Romy? Is everything okay? Are you okay?" My heart warmed as I realized his first concern was to check for my safety.

I can't keep him hanging forever. "Marcus."

"Romy."

"I-I like you." I finally let myself admit it out loud. To him. It felt incredibly wonderful to get it out.

I hear a cough on the other side and my brows immediately furrow. "Marcus? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I was in the middle of drinking water and your confession took me by surprise. I must say I'm glad to hear you say it out loud." He says with a light chuckle.

His chuckles might be my new favorite sound. I sigh in relief.

"Romy, I want to see you. Right now." His voice is dark, full of need. I clench my thighs at his request. "Oh" Is the only thing I could bring myself to say in response.

"Yes, Oh." He echoes.

I giggle lightly and respond, "I'll share my location." 

"I'll be waiting." Comes his response.

I end the call and put the phone down on the bed and allow myself to notice that my hands were shaking. The adrenaline and nervousness was a dangerous combination. Add desire to the mix, this was bound to be a disaster. But I couldn't bring myself to care at all. Consequences be damned. He was a drug and I was addicted.

I open the messaging app and shoot a text sharing my location.

ME: SHARED LOCATION

MARCUS: I'll be there in 20 minutes.

ME: I'll be waiting.

I was smiling like an idiot as I pulled myself out of my robe completely and ran into my closet pulling out a pale blue silk night suit. It wasn't too lewd or too innocent. It was perfect.

I quickly grabbed my moisturizer and started on my legs making sure to lather them extra nicely as I wanted them to be all shiny to look and soft to touch. I did my arms and face, pulled on a matching silk robe and my fluffy nighttime slippers and move around the house trying to look for anything that might need straightening up. Luckily everything looked clean and neat. I take one final look around of the living room and breathe a quiet sigh and work on relaxing myself when I hear the doorbell chime. My nerves skyrocket all over again. 

I take a couple of deep calming breaths and open the door to reveal Marcus standing there in simple jeans and a brown sweater. The sight of him steals my breath away. He was a beautiful male specimen and I felt very conscious under his gaze right now as he stared at me from top to bottom. My cheeks felt hot as I met his gaze and felt myself lose my breath all over again as I noted the hunger, lust and need for me in his eyes.

"Marcus." I speak in acknowledgement. It was surprising that my voice didn't break or shake as I did it.

"Romy." Comes his dark voice, like a siren singing me to my destruction. I was all too happy to be ruined as long as it was at his hands.

 549 READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BESTTT!!!!!!

What do you think of Romy's actions? Do you think it's justified? What do you think of Cassandra? Would you like the next chapter from Marcus' POV? Cus I think it'll be mighty exciting. 

GEAR UP FOR A HEATED CHAPTER ;)) 

I'll try to upload that as soon as possible. 

It made me so happy to see that our readership is growing. Please LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT about the book and help us hit 1K SOON!!!!

I love everyone of you! Thanks for the reads! They give me motivation to go on!!!

Until next time then,

- Sri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 4.9K 23
Top Rankings: #1 in Rope #1 in Kinky ________________________________________________________________________ Silence holds the room in a deep embr...
1.5M 13.2K 43
An affair between a maid with the husband of the woman she serves since childhood. She knew what she was doing when she started luring the sexually f...
100K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
201K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...