Flames Between Us (bxb) | ✔

By dreammcatcher

Sequel to Eat The Rich After his court case, Micah attempts to regain his livelihood with the help of Weston... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue - The Question
Epilogue - Surprise
Bonus Chapter: Micah tops Weston and they try exhibitionism
Bonus Chapter: The Passionate Honeymoon
Bonus Chapter: Weston and Micah in five years time
Untamed - New BxB Story

Chapter Seven

4K 280 92
By dreammcatcher

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily✨

MICAH BLEU

Things at work seemed to be better than last week, Weston wasn't running around like a headless chicken and I managed to sneak in a few chats with him as I passed by his office. Weston and Fred had sorted out what happened with the breach, losing a few clients but they built upon that and looked ahead.

A mistake was made and they were determined to fix it and show their loyalty to their clients by doing better than ever.

Weston seemed calmer which made me calmer.

When I got home one evening, a large parcel was waiting outside my apartment door. Looking down towards the tag and realising that it was for me, I bend down to pick it up and slowly carry it through our flat.

Placing it down onto the kitchen counter and pulling off my jacket and bag, I reach over to the draw to grab a pair of scissors so I could slice the tape apart to open the box. Just as I flick open the lid of the box Valentina walks through the front door, smiling at me as she does so.

"Hey," she grins widely before shutting the door behind her. "What's that?"

I shrug. "I dunno," I say. "I didn't order anything."

Valentina hums in suspension and dumps her things down beside mine and walks towards the counter. "Let's see," she says eagerly as she reaches up onto her tiptoes to look.

I pull back the box lid and reach my hand into the box, feeling another plastic box. My eyes look at the object as I pull it out, widening them instantly when I see tiny little live maggots and cockroaches.

"Oh my God," I cry out before dropping the box down onto the side. Luckily it didn't open and Valentina screeches at the sight.

"What the fuck?!" She shouts. "Why would someone send you that?"

I turn to her in horror, shaking my head in disbelief. Looking down into the box, five or six more boxes of crawling insects made my stomach churn.

Noticing a little white card at the bottom of the box, I reach in to retrieve it and glance over the words that were perfectly written on the card.

Didn't like the underwear? That's a shame, maybe you'll like these instead. Xo

My eyes blink back at the paper, Valentina snatching it from my hands to take a look herself. "What the fuck Micah? This isn't okay."

I didn't even realise that my hands began to shake in front of me. "I'm so confused," I mumble out, my mind feeling like a large complicated cloud.

"Who would even send you this?" She asks.

My shoulders shrug heavily. "That's the thing Vee, I don't even know."

"Do you think it could be from the trial maybe?" She asks gently and I look up at her.

I hadn't thought about that, since the trial Ryan did go to prison. Maybe someone was trying to fuck with me because of standing up to him.

"It could be," I say eventually. "But I don't know."

"This is just weird Micah," she shakes her head towards me. "And they know where you live, that's the worst part about it."

"I should probably ring the police and just let them know," I say as I turn my body towards her completely.

"That's a good idea," she agrees as she places a hand onto my shoulder. "Maybe Weston too. He's probably not going to want you to stay here anymore."

I laugh shortly. "True but I'm not leaving you here alone."

Valentina grins back at me and gives me a massive hug. "We can be killed by psychopaths together, what a cute friendship goal."

"Shut up," I mumble into her shoulder.

"You ring whoever you need to," she says as she pulls away from me. "I'll try and figure out what to do with these things."

Her eyes wander over to the box of maggots sat on our kitchen island.

"Thanks Vee," I nod towards her before swiping my phone out from my pocket.

I knew Weston was in a late meeting tonight so I quickly shoot him a text to let him know about the strange parcel I received along with the letter. Then straight after I ring one of the police officers that were working on my case during the trial, letting her know what I received and that it could be related to Ryan.

She informs me that nothing can be done currently but if anything else comes through, not to touch the item so they can at least take it for evidence so they can try and track down who is sending these strange items.

Understanding that they couldn't do much right now, there are a lot more important things going on in the world currently. Until I feel unsafe, that's when I start to worry but currently, this is harmless. Someone's trying to scare me but I refuse to let it affect me.

Just as I settle into bed Weston's caller ID appears on my phone, I answer within the second ring.

"Hi," I breathe out.

"Are you okay?" He asks instantly.

"I'm okay West, just a bit confused." I admit as I pull up the duvet and sink my head back into the pillow.

"Have you called the police?" He questions.

"Yeah I rang that woman who worked on my case, Valentina suggested that maybe it's linked to that. Because Ryan is in prison now." I say before chewing on my lower lip.

The other end of the line is silent for a few moments. "I mean, I guess it's not impossible that it could be that." Weston agrees.

"She just said if anything else is sent then to call them again but right now there is not much they can do," I sigh out.

Weston groans quietly. "I'm worried about you, that note was a threat. I don't like it."

My lips frown at his words. "Me either but I'm sure I'll be okay. I just wanted to let you know."

"I'm glad you did," Weston breathes out. "I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"It's not your fault," my head begins to shake.

"If I wasn't so busy with work I would have called you earlier, you wouldn't be alone right now." He expresses sharply.

"West," I say softly. "It's okay, I understand that you're going to be busy. It's okay, nothing has happened yet but if it does then guess I'll just have to move in with you."

"Well you already have a key," Weston comments.

"That is true," I smile.

"Just wanted to make sure that everything was alright," he says again and I nod, removing my glasses from my face and putting them down onto the side.

"Yeah I'm okay," I whisper. "Thanks for checking up on me and the maggots."

Weston's soothing laugh echoes through the phone and makes me feel fuzzy inside. "Okay well come to mine tomorrow evening, I want to see you."

"I've got some parcel from Amazon to pick up but I'll come by straight after."

"Okay my love," he says gently. "I'll see you then."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

. . .

I couldn't wait till work was done, all I needed was to collect my parcel and go straight to Weston's. My laptop charger broke last night and thank Amazon for next day delivery, except it's cheaper to pick it up from one of the lockers outside of a supermarket than actually get it delivered.

Reaching into my pocket to grab my phone, scrolling through my emails to find the right locker and the code I needed to access the parcel. Punching the correct numbers and opening the locker with my right hand, leaning in to grab the parcel and shove it under my arm before shutting the door.

I almost jump out of my skin when my eyes glance at the woman who was standing right behind the locker door. "Micah," she says smoothly, her perfectly red lips stretch out into a smile.

My heart hammers heavily in my chest as I back away from her in shock. Recognising her as Weston's ex, that day she came to the office and demanded to see him.

Taking a slow peek down at her hand, noticing that she was still wearing her engagement ring. A tight little black dress and a red coat, sleek patent black heels.

"What are you doing?" My voice comes out eventually.

Her blue eyes and long lashes flutter towards me, taking one step closer. "I've come here to warn you," she says lowly, her sweet accent making me feel sick inside. "You seem like an intelligent boy. You shouldn't be making silly mistakes."

"What?" I repeat as I clutch onto the parcel between my hands.

"You don't know what Weston is really like..." she trails off slowly as my eyes remain on hers.

"Yes I do," I say suddenly, refusing to let her try and brainwash me.

"Oh hunny," she says patronisingly. "You have no idea what Weston is like. I've known him for years, you've known him for five minutes. You're making a big mistake, you see, Weston only cares about what's new and easy for him."

My eyes narrow towards her. "I'm not sure who you're trying to convince but Weston is a good man," I stand my ground, stepping closer to her to show that I wasn't afraid. "I'm sorry it didn't work out between you guys but just because that happened, doesn't mean Weston and I won't work either."

Estella's face scrunches up at my words like I hit a nerve. "You have no idea what you're talking about," she exhales in disbelief. "Weston is a nasty piece of work. He doesn't care about you, he will never care about you. That's just what he's like, he's selfish."

"No," I say loudly over her. "Weston is selfless and you clearly have no idea what you're talking about."

My eyes flick between hers angrily, feeling my frustration build up inside me at her stupid accusations.

"Don't come crying to me when you find out that I'm right," she replies snobbily.

"Leave us alone Estella," I ground out harshly. "Stay away from me, stay away from him. You have no right trying to interfere in our lives, you had your chance and you lost it. So go moan about it somewhere else."

Her thick lashes batter against her cheek as she puffs out a breath at my words, clearly not getting the response that she wanted. Why would I believe her?

Weston already told me that she was crazy, that she had been an asshole to him. She had threatened him with killing herself and blaming it all on him.

I watch as her jaw clenches as I take two steps backwards and walk away from her. Trying my hardest to getaway as fast as I could before she had the chance to tackle me from behind and try and take me out.

Fumbling with the parcel and my phone between my hands, rushing to attempt to ring Weston. Raising my phone to my ear and listening to the ringing tone to be cut straight to voicemail.

"Fuck sake," I mumble under my breath as I turn down a street and take one last glance over my shoulder and noticing that Estella was not following me.

Again, I try and call Weston but the line was busy. So I quickly call an Uber to take me directly to his flat before something else happened, still feeling my heart beat aggressively in my throat.

I had no idea that she was still here and now she's stalking me. Sending me strange parcels to try and catch my attention. My brain begins to hurt as I attempt to wrap my head around why she's so obsessed but then I look at Weston and remember why.

He is the most perfect person and she's a nutcase. Of course she's still going to want him if he rejected her, she's still trying to chase and the best way is to get to him through me.

But I wasn't naïve and I wouldn't let her dampen our relationship, no matter what she said.

. . .

Read up to chapter 12 on Patreon!
Www.Patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio

AAAAAH THE WITCH HAS ARRIVED

Hahah you guys guessed it... what do you think is going to happen?

How is West gonna react?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please don't forget to vote and comment! It really means the word to me❤️

Hope you're all well!

See you guys on the next one, love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savanna.rose.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 8.9K 28
After being gone for four years, Taylor finds himself back in his home town with nowhere else to go. His goal? Get out of there as quickly as possibl...
1.2M 59.6K 51
"You're crazy," Ashton whispered. "Yes," Ryker continued. "For you." "No. You're just crazy. Period." ~~~ With Ashton's dying career, his last lifel...
157K 6.9K 28
When Milo returns home from college for winter break, he's surprised to discover that his brother brought more than luggage and dirty laundry. Milo i...
87.5K 5.4K 26
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...