Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleedin...

By magicallovely

That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But... More

- T R A I L E R -
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
1 ~ Getting Married To Sultan Rafiq
2 ~ Wedding night
3 ~ Travelling to his Empire
4 ~ Meeting Zeenat Begum
5 ~ A morning bath together
6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony
7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan
8 ~ The Love Bites
9 ~ The King is nothing without the Queen
10 ~ The truth and the lies
11 ~ They both need each other
12 ~ The Letters
13 ~ The Taste of Begum's Blood
14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps
15 ~ Who loves whom?
16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum
17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself
18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum
19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan
20 ~ Who is Haider?
21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?
22 ~ Begum and Sultan longing for each other
23 ~ Being in control is out of control now
24 ~ Sultan is in love
25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"
26 ~ Sultan mad at Begum
27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?
28 ~ Setting her nerves on fire
29 ~ Irritating my Begum
30 ~ Sultan is madly in love
Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.
31 ~ The confession
32 ~ Sultan craving for her
33 ~ A huge mistake
34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan
35 ~ "You will answer what I ask"
36 ~ The Punishment
37 ~ The love is in the air
38 ~ Sultan gone mad
39 ~ The truth is revealed
40 ~ "Beg me"
41 ~ The cursed reality
42 ~ Newfound understanding
43 ~ Sultan leaving Sultanate
44 ~ Begum is Excited
45 ~ A Night together
46 ~ Late Night Conversation
47 ~ The kiss of commitment
48 ~ Begum is ready
49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage
50 ~ The bond of love
51 ~ Sultan is dead?
52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman
53 ~ The separation after love
54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate
55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum
56 ~ "You have to earn it back"
58 ~ The Laughing Rose
59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did
60 ~ Back to Sultanate
61 ~ Epilogue
Last Talks
Rudra Nandani
Bonus Sequel Chapter 1 ~ Love Making After Babies
Bonus Sequel Chapter 2 ~ A Night without Children
Exclusive Chapter 3 ~ Twenty Years Fast Forward

57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments

106K 6.2K 1K
By magicallovely

VOTE!

Content Advisory 18+

The chapter is not suitable for all. You can skip it if you want to.

Also, do not forget to follow and vote on all the chapters.

Gulaab POV

I had to do something.

I washed my tears as if was useless to waste my time on crying. I really had messed up this time and I needed to reap what I sowed. I knew he was upset with me. His face told me everything, not just upset he was hurt because of me. I never saw that.

Why the hell I didn't realise it before. I mean the way he turned soft and begging for my forgiveness when he thought that he had forced himself on me was clearly the evidence to show that how much he care for me, how much he loves me. Why the hell did you behave Stupid, Gulaab?

I cursed myself as I went to my chamber to plan something.

I start with a list of the things he likes. I took out the pen and paper to write it down.

The first one was the food. He likes the food cooked by me. 

"Uhmm, the second one is me, probably, that means I have to get ready like a queen," I muttered as I penned it down.

I couldn't think anymore thing as I never saw him enjoying anything.

"Kids?"

I remember him playing with Kainat, Hayat and Rehman. He really likes kids. But, I didn't think that there were any kids in the Empire.

"This plan is a flop," 

All I could think was food.

I didn't waste any time and went to the Royal kitchen.

I started cooking for him. I asked the helpers to bring the vegetables and things I needed.

Suddenly, Bhai Saheb and Bhabhi Saheb came there. My brother looked shocked to see me in the Kitchen and he had the right to be shocked. He never saw me in the kitchen cooking for someone. I didn't know how and when then the Sultan became this much important to me.

My brother tries to stop me but I was determined to cook for him. It was the only way.

I ended up cooking after a long time of hard work. My body tired after it. My brother was unhappy to see me working hard. But, for now, Sultan's sadness was affecting me more.

"Bhai Saheb, I am alright!" I assured looking at him.

"Yeah, I can clearly see that," He teased me and my Bhabhi Saheb laughed.

I blushed a little with the comment and then an attendee asked Bhai Saheb to be present in the Royal dinner hall. 

It was time to make Sultan happy.

The attendees helped to take the dinner to the hall. While I went there with Bhabhi Saheb. I needed to take bath before going there but I dropped the plan and went straightly to see the reaction of my husband.

Honestly, I was excited.

But, he looked upset. My sight fell on him when I reached the Hall. He was sitting with Bhai saheb and my father.

The attendees served the food that I and Bhabhi Saheb were looking at from afar. My stomach felt knots.

Suddenly, Pita Saheb said.

"Ahh, today's food looks different,"

"Why not, Pita Saheb, Gulaab cooked today," Bhai Saheb interrupted.

"Really? I never knew my daughter know cooking," He looked shocked.

"Even, she never cooked for me," Bhai Saheb laughed.

Everyone looks happy but he was sitting unaffected. I was waiting for his one warm smile and it seems costly than everything now. My smile turned to sadness as he wasn't even looking at me. He was way too angry and sad with me than I thought.

"Sultan Rafiq," Pita Saheb looked at him.

"Ji," He looked at him back.

"I hope you are comfortable here?" He asked.

"Of course, your highness, I am comfortable here," He smiled a little.

But, he wasn't even looking at me.

They started eating. I was noticing his expressions but they were unchanged.

"It's delicious, Gulaab," Bhai Saheb said looking at me. His eyes turned big and happy.

"It really is, I never knew my daughter cooks so well," Pita Saheb joined him.

But, Sultan didn't give any reaction.

My heart felt like beating insanely with pain and fear.

"Sultan Rafiq, Seems like my daughter really tries to keep you happy," Pita Saheb asked looking at him.

He looked back at him and chuckled.

"Your highness, a lot, That I can't even describe," He smiled.

And it told me everything.

Obviously, I was the reason for all the troubles he felt. I was the reason behind all the hurdles.

"Gulaab, Abhishree," Suddenly Pita Saheb called.

"Ji,"

"Why you both are standing there, come, sit here with us," He asked both of us.

"It's alright, Pita Saheb, we will eat later," Bhabhi Saheb said.

"Why later? you both are my daughters. No need to feel separate. Come here," He ordered.

I looked at Bhabhi saheb and we both walked there.

Pita Saheb clapped two times and an attendee showed up.

"Someone ask Maharani to join the dinner with me," He ordered the attendee.

Bhabhi Saheb walked to Bhai Saheb and sat beside her. While my steps seem frozen to walk to Sultan. But, holding on to my breath, I walked to him and he shifted a little to give me space. I didn't have the power to lift my eyes to him. I sat silently there and he slid the plate a little to let me eat.

"You called me, Maharaj," Maa Saheb came.

"Ji, Maharani, I thought why to live this moment without you. Come, sit with me," Pita Saheb said to her.

She smiled and sat beside him. 

The environment surely turned beautiful but I could feel the nervousness in me.

"Jawai Saa?" Maa Saheb called Sultan.

"Ji, Your highness," He looked at her.

"What happened? Seems like you don't like our rose anymore?" She asked and I was shocked. It was a very direct question.

Sultan smiled.

"Your highness, I am no one to like or dislike your Rose. It's only her who likes or dislikes someone," 

His word felt like an arrow to my heart. My cheeks turned red with pain. I was trying to focus on my breaths to hold on to my tears.

"Still Sultan, I hope our Rose has scented your life beautifully," She smiled.

Sultan chuckled and looked at her.

"Bohot Seje humne barti hai Gulaabo ke saath,

Makhmal ki aad me hume to kaate nazar aaye hai,

Naa Jaane darza kyu usse husn ka mila hai,

Humne to jab bhi chua rulate nazar aaye hai,"

The tears travelled down my eyes. I lowered my face not to make anyone notice. There was complete silence. 

"Nosh farmaiye, Begum,"

"Start eating, begum," He said and I nodded silently.

I was feeling as if there was a flash of storm lightning inside me. I couldn't hold on to my tears and mutter.

"Excuse me," 

I stood up and came from there to my chamber. 

I sat on my bed and the tears washed my cheeks insanely. The vision of moments I spent with Sultan started blurring my vision. 

"Princess, do you need anything?" An attendee asked me.

"No, just prepare the bathing room for the bath," I asked her softly.

My clothes were slightly stained in oil and spices and I needed some time to spend alone.

I didn't know up to when he was going to hurt me like this. I couldn't see him upset, I couldn't see him sad with me. 

I lied on the bed as the moments, we spent in the cottage, the mehfil where we both said our feelings to each other, the moment where I saw his possessiveness and love for me. Why the hell I didn't remember it before leaving the palace. 

"Princess, your bathing room is ready," Attendee interrupted me in the thoughts.

"Alright," I nodded to her and step up from the bed.

I walked to the bathing room. Stripping my clothes down, I wrapped myself in a thin white cotton cloth. I stepped into the bathing room. It was all enlightening with the light lamps. Every corner was brightening with the dim yellow light.

I stepped into the pool and sat against the wall of it. My head rested on the wall while the attendees helped me to wash my hair and they applied the sandalwood and turmeric paste. I closed my eyes as my heart was feeling pain.

It was like I was in a dilemma. I knew I was not correct but I wasn't completely wrong either. For me, It wasn't like I trust him or not. I did trust him but I wasn't able to make him understand my situation. I was a woman and this was always been a misfortune of a woman that she always had to choose. She always finds herself in the middle of two where she had to decide. It wasn't the first time I was crying because of it.

Ever Since only I had to choose. To choose between my love and family, to choose between my love and respect, to choose between my love and country. Why always me? Why the hell always came to this situation where I had to choose. And every time I choose something I lose. I lose my love, I lose my respect, I lose my everything. And still, the world says, you were a woman and you needed to be strong.

When I chose Abhidev over my family's dignity, I lose that day. I lost my self-respect, I lost my love and I lost my family's trust. The day I chose to take revenge on Abhidev because of my lost self-respect. I lost the softness of a woman, I lost the delicacy of Roses. The day I chose Sultan over the dignity of my family, I lose their trust in me. And the day I chose my country, I lose the trust of the Sultan.

Why the hell my life was like this? Why had the hell has destiny been so harsh on me ever since? The volcano of tears blasted on the edge of my eyes. 

"Privacy!"

I shivered as I heard the voice of Sultan. I was frightened as I saw him in front of me. The attendees who were helping me stood up and started leaving.

I straightened myself and washed off my tears from the cheeks. I fisted the cloth on my chest as I looked at his face. I couldn't understand his emotion. The yellow light falling on his face looked beautiful but I wasn't aware of the reason he came here.

I stood up in the pool. My open, long, wet hairs danced up to my hips. Fisting the white cotton cloth on my chest, I walked to step outside the pool. 

Suddenly, he held my hand and stopped me. He pulled me closer to him. His hand snaked my waist and I lifted my gaze to look into his eyes. His eyes looked tired, swollen and I could feel his pain. My lips trembled to say something. Honestly, I didn't have any courage to say anything. He was correct on his point. It was me, who needed to work hard to win her love back.

Suddenly, he took me into his arms. My half naked legs and body made me feel shy in front of him. If he was not upset and angry with me, it must be a different thing. But, he was like a burning volcano now, he was like a dangerous lion and I felt like prey in his hands. He took me to the bedroom and I was just looking into his eyes.

He placed me down on the bed and I lowered my gaze. The room looked dark as only a few light lamps were lightening at this night.

He walked and pulled the curtains around the bed. It was all covered and I understood his intentions slightly.

"Sultan," My voice trembled.

He walked in front of me. I was feeling nervous, I couldn't understand his emotions. His face was flat and emotionless. It was frightening both in good and bad ways.

Suddenly, he pulled his kurta off and my mouth hung open. My throat dried looking at his half-naked body. 

Slowly, he put his knee beside my waist and climbed over the bed. I leaned back a little as he hovered over me a little. I looked into his eyes and my lips trembled.

"Sultan,"

His half-naked body was affecting me more than it ever did. My heartbeats raced insanely as he kept his lips on the side of my neck. I blinked nervously and my bones felt weak to be stable. Only, I knew how dangerous yet exciting it felt now. He sucked me once and then again. It didn't take me any moment to surrender to him.

"Tell me now, if you want me to go," His voice travelled down my ears and I shivered. My almost naked body felt goosebumps.

"What do you want to do with me?" I asked as I didn't want to get hurt.

"I will punish you hard," His slow words made my breathing stopped for a moment and my heart pounded insanely in my chest.

I blinked as I didn't know what to say. But, all I knew was he couldn't hurt me. I did trust him.

I tries to look into his eyes and muttered slowly

"Punish me, Sultan," I breathed.

"Punish me for what I did. I can't see you angry anymore. Do whatever you want to," My lips begging for his forgiveness.

He sucked on my neck as he forced me down to lie on the bed. My fingers travelled to his hair and I moaned a little.

I felt his fingers dancing on my chest as he pulled the white cotton cloth down revealing my naked chest. My eyes closed as I felt his warm lips travelling down my chest. He took the bud between his lips and sucked. It was soft yet possessive. I could feel the warmness and his hotness in the flavour of his mouth. 

Suddenly, he stood up near the edge of the bed. I was frightened a little and tries to sit up but he didn't give me chance to. He held the side of my waist and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. I noticed him taking off his lower and my heartbeats raced insanely.

He kept both of my knees closer to his waist. My hands fisted the bedsheet over my head with the sudden move of his.

He took the white cloth off my body and I felt stark naked. My eyes staring at his face still not able to read the emotion. He didn't look angry nor happy. He looked at me from the head to toe. I felt timid and nervous. His gaze stopped at my face and I felt his fingers raking on my waist. Travelling slowly, his fingers went to the region below my abdomen and I moaned with the touch. It was pleasurable. My face falls backwards.

Suddenly, I felt the warmness of his mouth below my abdomen. I moaned louder this time. 

"Sultan, Pleaseeeee,"

The hotness and pull in his suck was breathtaking but it didn't last long as he stood up again and held my waist tightly. His one hand holding on to my thigh while the other gripping the side of my waist.

I cried with pleasuring pain as he guided himself in without any prior notice. My fingers tightened on the bedsheet and I arched my body. I moaned louder with the slow movement. 

His attitude dominating, possessive yet caring.

I calmed a little after a few slow movements and opened my eyes to look at him. His face turned red, his eyes soft as he looked at my face.

My toes rolled and I moaned when the pleasure started increasing after every move. It was breathtaking.

"Sultan," I moaned gripping his hand which was holding on my waist tightly.

Suddenly, he straightened my one leg to his face and I felt an increase in penetration. I arched my body, even more, when he placed his lips over my foot sucking it hard. 

"Ahhh, Sultan..." I moaned louder this time. His eyes closed as he sucked on my toes. My anklet giggled and his stronghold on my foot drove me crazy.

I moaned insanely. His expression was more breathtaking than anything else. 

Suddenly, he left my foot and pulled me closer in his arms. He cupped my neck and placed his lips over mine. He climbed on the bed and pushed me down on the bed again. Pinning both of my hands over my head, he sucked on my lips. The force in his movement increased and I muttered.

"Your anger is killing me, Sultan,"

"Tell me to stop," His voice was dangerous and hot.

"No, please don't say it," I begged.

"Ahhhhh," I moaned harder.

His mouth near my ear sucking on my earlobes driving me insanely mad. 

"Gulaab, you don't even know how insanely your voice affects me. You are the reason that I can't even stay angry with you," 

"And you are the reason, I am losing my sanity right now, Ahhhh..." I sucked on my lips.

"I thought, I will never talk to you but your crying eyes turned the tables, my love," He muttered and sat leaving me.

I breathed hard and looked at him with the sudden release of touch. His gaze was dangerous and his slight smile evilish.

I smiled back a little. 

Suddenly, he held my feet and turned me on my stomach with a swift motion. My heart started pounding insanely as he gripped my waist and pulled me up. I felt timid standing on my fours.

"Sultan, Ahhhhh..." I moaned as I felt him again. It was insanely different and effecting.

The movement was slow but deeply affecting and pleasuring. I pushed my face into the mattress to hide my growing and louder moans. I could feel the fire burning inside me. It was insane, and it was driving me crazy to no extent. I never felt this before. My body stretching, throbbing under his strongness. And to make my cheeks red and burning, he held my hairs lightly.

He groaned louder.

"Ahhhhh, Gulaab," 

I moaned.

The night broke all the boundaries between us, all the shame between us. It was like, we took the relation to another level. This was the first time, I felt him controlling me. This was the first time, I felt him dominating me. It was crazy.

Suddenly, he stopped and turned me back. Collecting me in his arms, he made me sit in his lap. He placed his lips on my neck and sucked slowly.

"I love you, insanely Gulaab. Trust me or not Gulaab, I learned it with you. Just like you surrendered everything to me, I surrendered everything of me to you too. The fire and passion are equal, My love. I don't know why can't you see it,"

I kissed him back and snaked my arms around his neck.

"I can Sultan, I can, It's just your misfortune that Roses comes with thorns and moreover you got the bleeding rose," I declared.

"Then learn to be wild, be insane, be crazy and moreover be a Queen for me," He pulled my hair and I moaned. 

"And, don't you dare to do anything stupid like this ever again, I will surely lose everything I have for you,"

He guided him in again and I cried in pleasure.

"I will never,"

I pushed him back as I felt as I was on the verge of something. The feeling was insane and crazy. He held my waist tightly and looked at the crazy me, lying on the bed. Sitting over him, I moved, my head falls backwards as I felt the pleasure travelling to each pore of my body. My eyes closed, as I shamelessly rode him.

His palms cupped my bosom as he was close to his release. I felt tired, exhausted after the longest session. He sat up and held me tightly. He took the chargeback and made me moan insanely.

The increased pace and his groaning voice declared he was close and then I felt his warmness in my stomach.

We both turned out of breath and tired. He lied on the bed exhausted and I collapsed on his chest. I closed my eyes to calm down my breathing. He ran his fingers in his hair and kissed my forehead.

I looked at him and asked.

"Now, you aren't mad at me, anymore?" 

He looked at me and smiled devilishly.

"I felt seventeen days of pain because of your stupidity. I want seventeen days of your punishments, One done," He took a pause, "sixteen left,"

My heart pounded insanely and I asked.

"You are joking,"

He cupped my neck and pecked my lips for a moment.

"No, I am not,"

I bit on my lips and lied beside him feeling timid. He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheeks.

"Tell me, you will do it," He muttered.

I turned a little and looked into his eyes shyly.

"Anything, to make you mine, Sultan Rafiq,"

He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"One-morning kiss, Food made by your hands, one head massage, all night with me and anything I ask for, up to next sixteen days," He said and I thinned my eyebrows.

"Rest of the day is all yours, talk to your brother, family and enjoy," He continued.

"Done?" He asked.

"Yeah," I sucked on my lips.

"Aren't we going back?" I asked.

"Your father asked me to stay here until your brother's wife delivery, He said there will a grand celebration. He asked me to stay until then," He informed.

I turned and hugged him tightly.

"Oh My God!, Thank you so much, Thank you... I love you so much," I chuckled.

"Ahh, not more than me," He hugged me back.

I looked into his eyes and kissed his forehead.

"Remember, sixteen punishments left, Begum," He smiled evilly.

I bit on my lips as I gulped remembering what just happened today.

"Yeah,"

Another Update!!!

Yeah, Sultan getting hotter day by day.

Do not forget to vote, comment and share...

Kindly follow, if you are enjoying the stories.

Love you all ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 3.5K 33
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...
245K 15.2K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

204K 8.2K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...