same as in the past

By scthompson

Angeline Beaufort and Klay Thompson dated when they were young, but Angeline had to return to her hometown, P... More

1. the new girl
2.the game
3. I hate goodbyes
4. apparently time has passed
5. I thought I would never see her again
6. do you want to like, hang out?
7. the date
8. Independence Day
9. do we go to the curry house???
10.I want spend all the time with u
11. u and me under of the moonlight
12. acting work
13. Can we talk?
15. I hurt myself
16.The night of gala
17. What are you afraid of?
18. wedding plans
19. Moons
20. the beginning of a new chapter
21. epilogue

14. Paris is the city of love, isn't it?

146 1 0
By scthompson

 Klay and Angel's argument/fight had served a purpose at least. The two's relationship was much better.

They were spending most of their free time together, Angel was going to every game, and the two had taken their relationship on Instagram.

It was their finest hour.

-You know I'm going to cheer for France, right?

 Everyone was at Klay's house. Milena, Jordan, Juan, Sara, Stephen and Ayesha. The qualifiers for the World Cup were starting and soon the first game was the United States against France.

-You can cheer Angel, you know that Brazil is already champion. -Milena says laughing.

-I'm going to throw you out. -Klay laughed. -This victory is already ours.

 Klay used to be right sometimes, but this time... The United States lost 3 to 0 to France, leaving Angel being the happiest girl in the world.

-Don't be sad love. -Angel hugged Klay from behind. -You'll win next time.

-Surely. -He turned and hugged the girl.

 The two of them hugged for a while until Milena came into the kitchen.

-Oops, didn't mean to interrupt the couple.

-Not interrupting. -Angel said, laughing.

-Milena, is Jordan in the living room? I need to talk to him.

-Yes, he is. -Milena answers the boy.

-Thank you. I'll be right back, love. -Klay gives Angel a quick kiss and leaves to the living room.

 Jordan was sitting while drinking a beer and talking with Juan and Stephen.

-Where are the rest of the guys?

-Sara and Ayesha went into the kitchen with the girls. 

-I got it. Well, since you are here, I need everyone's opinion.

-Here it comes. -Jordan says jokingly.

-It's serious, idiot. -Klay replies jokingly. -I think I'm going to ask Angel to marry me.

  Jordan almost choked on his beer, Juan and Stephen were completely shocked.

-This is amazing man. -Juan says happily.

-Good luck. -Stephen says laughing. -Joking. If you like her as much as you seem to, and want to spend your whole life with her, this is your chance.

-You're too homely. -Jordan suddenly lets out.

-Don't you think about getting married Jordan? -Klay asks.

-Not for now, I prefer my bid indefinitely.

-I understand. -Klay answers.

-How do you think about the proposal Klay? -Curry asks.

-We're going to Paris next month to see her father. And nothing more romantic than Paris.

-It's a good idea. -Juan says.

-What's a good idea? -Angel arrives out of nowhere, which makes the boys stop talking.

-The boys were thinking of going out for dinner now. -Klay says the first thing that comes to his mind.

-But there's food here.

  Angel, help Klay to lie...

-Yeah, but they want to go out, right people? -Klay says nervously.

-Of course, of course. Let's go. -Jordan says getting up.

 The girls are a little suspicious because of the boys' nervous stick. But it couldn't be leaked, Klay wanted to make it very special for the two of them.

 The off season was ending, so they took the last week to travel. Angel was excited to go to Paris, obviously to see her father. Little did she know why Klay was excited too.

 The boy carried the ring stashed in his suitcase, scared to death that by some chance Angel would end up seeing it.

 After a while they preferred to choose a hotel, near the Eiffel Tower, rather than stay at the girl's father's house.

-What do you want to do before my father gets home from work? -Angel asks, lying down on the bed.

-I don't know, maybe go to the tower. What do you think?

Klay didn't want to be premature about the request, but if he kept hiding it for another hour he would have a heart attack.

Angel agreed with the idea and immediately went to take a shower and change. The girl loved San Francisco, but her hometown had something that enchanted her.

-Ready? -Angel appeared dressed in a red skirt and a white blouse, completely spectacular. Look, Klay was indeed in love, but it didn't matter, because Angel was the most beautiful girl in the whole universe.

-Of course. -Klay gets up, wearing black pants and a jacket of the same color.

 The two of them go to a restaurant located literally in front of the tower. He could order before, going straight to the huge construction, but he wanted to make it more special, without haste.

 They decide to order something simple, since the girl's father had told them that he would make a dinner to celebrate their arrival.

 After they ate, they spent some time talking and Klay took pictures with some people.

 Sometimes he forgot he was famous, or had no proportion to the size of his team.

-Want to go to the front of the tower? I think it emptied.

-It might be love. -The girl stands up.

 Klay pays the bill and the two go to the park in front of the tower. It was already getting dark and the sun was disappearing, it was the perfect weather.

 The boy's hands were sweating more than usual, it was not an end-of-conference nervousness, or a nervousness when the game is tied and you have the ball.

 It was different, it was the uncertainty of whether the girl would say yes, as much as he knew she liked him.

-You are quiet. -Angel questions.

-I am? -Klay laughs nervously.

-It is. -.... -Klay starts going through his pocket.-I don't know how to tell you this, I can say it as sweetly as I want to, but I still won't think it's enough. Because nothing I say is enough to tell you how much I love you.

-Klay.... -Angel was beginning to get emotional.

-I think you and I have been through a lot, we've proven our love and I feel like I've proven that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. -Klay takes the little box from his pocket and gets down on one knee. -Will you marry me?

 Angel was paralyzed, her eyes watering and her cheeks red. Those words were the most beautiful things she had ever heard, it was all incredible.

-Of course I accept my love. -Angel smiles and Klay gets up, leaving the girl a kiss.

-I love you.-I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.2K 47
"I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure / Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us / Bodies together / I'd love to hold you close, tonight and al...
10.7K 119 35
Their both 26 years old and they don't know each other but they still see each other around. Blue Thompson is Klay Thompson's sister and he is super...
48.8K 3K 35
The journey of two different individuals as they navigate the world of social media fame and professional basketball in, "The Influence." Dearra Tayl...
17K 485 45
An up and coming singer forms a friendship with an NBA All-Star, but hidden feelings begin to surface and complicate their dynamic.