AFTER SCHOOL [yeonbin fanfic]

By __rev_erie_

[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin... More

HELLO!
Character profiles
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!
20K SPECIAL!
20K SPECIAL PICTURE REFERENCES
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
100K!!!

Chapter-37

3.6K 152 240
By __rev_erie_

Time Skip: Christmas eve/Christmas day

Beomgyu and I picked up a cake for tonight's Christmas celebration and took the bus to Kai's house. As usual, we decided to celebrate Christmas at his place and have a sleepover with all five of us together.

We walked to his house from the bus stop and no matter how many times I've been here, Heuning's residence never fails to leave me awestruck. Their house is huge, two-story high with a garden at the front. They even have a barbecue at the back and a cool basement with a huge TV where we play games.

"Woah, this is where he lives?" Beomgyu gasped as this was his time first time coming here.

"Insane right?"

We rang the doorbell and within a few seconds, a very cheerful Mrs. Heuning opened the door, ushering us in. She was a pretty woman in her late thirties who was constantly smiling. She hugged both of us before ruffling our hair.

"Others are waiting for you guys in Kai's room. I'll call you all when the cookies are ready"
Kai's mom led us to the familiar staircase which led to my friend's gigantic room.

.
As soon as the door to Kai's room opened, a very energetic Taehyun leaped into Beomgyu's arms and kissed him. Watching my two friends act this way was disgusting but who am I to say anything? Soobin and I weren't any better.

Speaking of Soobin, where was he? He was nowhere to be seen and before I could ask any of them about his whereabouts, Kai spoke up, without looking up from his video game. "Your boyfriend is helping my sister decorate the Christmas tree, thanks to his extra-long arms"

I blushed when he referred to him as my boyfriend. We have been dating for the past 3 weeks, and yet, whenever someone called Soobin my boyfriend, I would feel all mushy as if it was just yesterday he confessed.

.
I made my way downstairs to the living room where a gigantic Christmas tree stood, beside which Soobin was standing, carrying all sorts of stars and streamers, helping Bahiyyih, the youngest Heuning sibling, decorate the tree.

"Oppa, can you put this star over there? To your right?"

"Here?" he picked up a red star and placed it exactly where Bahiyyih asked him to, earning a short round of applause from her.
When she saw me, she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. Bahiyyih is like my little sister. I used to come here every day when she was in kindergarten and play with her. She is a cute child and I really adore her.

"Yeonjun oppa, merry Christmas" she smiled at me, showing her teeth.

"Hello, Bahiyyih. Merry Christmas" I patted her head and she ran, giggling, back to where Soobin was standing.
He looked at me and smiled shyly making my heart go crazy. Damn, I am weak for his smile.

.
After decorating the Christmas tree for fifteen minutes, Mrs. Heuning called us to eat the freshly baked cookies. The whole house smelled of chocolate and raspberry and roasted nuts, making my mouth water.

Taehyun, Beomgyu, Kai, and Bahiyyih sat on the couch whereas Soobin and I sat side by side on the carpeted floor and were later joined by Kai's eldest sister, Lea, who plopped herself beside me.

"Yo bro" she took a cookie from my plate and ate it. Typical.

"Hi, noona. I thought you were in Hawaii"

"Dad and I are leaving again after New year's" Kai's eldest sister and his dad always traveled back and forth between Hawaii and Korea because of business and that's why whenever they were home, it was like a festival.

.
We were deciding rooms and Bahiyyih won't stop screaming, "I want to sleep with Taehyun oppa. Pleasee~"

Growing up, Taehyun was the one who took care of her the most whenever Kai's mom was out. She was so attached to him that whenever we three had a sleepover, she would always sleep beside Taehyun.

"No way. Taehyun has a boyfriend and we can't separate them, right Taehyun?" Lea noona cut her sister's cries.

Before Taehyun could say anything, Beomgyu came forward and crouched in front of the little girl who was clutching Taehyun's hand.
"How about you sleep with the two of us? Are you okay with it?"

"Yes!" She grinned widely.

Beomgyu and Taehyun looked at each other and smiled. I was sure these two would be the best dads in the future.

"Okay so now that the couple have a room to themselves, Yeonjun and Soobin, you guys can share a room with Kai and I'll-"

"Umm," Soobin raised his hand shyly and interrupted her, "any chance I can room with my boyfriend like these two?"

"Wait, your boyfriend? Is it Yeonjun?" She eyed me suspiciously before breaking into the biggest smile. "You are dating? Why didn't you say anything? Alright, you share a room with me then" she said, pointing a finger at her brother.

"Eww no way"

"Then have fun on the couch"

"Fine" he rolled his eyes before following his sister to their shared room.

...
*Smut(not really) ahead!! Skip if you are uncomfortable, it should not affect the storyline, hopefully*

Soobin and I sat on the bed's edge after changing into our pajamas. It was evening and Mrs. Heuning said that dinner would be ready in thirty minutes.
I suggested playing games or taking a nap for the next half hour but Soobin just shook his head.

"Then what do you want to do?" I asked, getting fed up with him saying no to everything.

He got up from his spot and sat right in front of me. I backed away as a reflex but he held me by my shoulders.

"Why do you keep running away from me?" He asked, eyes looking dark. There was something different in the way he was looking at me today. Even his touch felt a bit different. A good kind of different.

"I'm not"

He inched forward a bit more and I once again backed. He gripped my shoulders tightly and brought his mouth close to my ear and whispered, "Stay still Yeonjun"

His hot breath on my neck made my skin crawl and I wanted to hide under the blanket so badly but I didn't dare to move. Soobin was lowkey scary at the moment.

"W-what are-" he cut me by smashing his lips against mine. He scooped me up as quickly as lightning and put me down between his legs, almost straddling me.

He sucked on my lips making me gasp that opened the entrance of my mouth for him to slip his hot tongue into. He explored every inch of my hot cavern before biting my lip, earning a low moan from me. The way his lips and tongue were moving in sync made me wonder how many times he had done this to master these motions but Soobin said I was his first boyfriend and obviously I believe him. Maybe he is a natural when it comes to making out?

Soobin's lips roamed down my neck, all the way to my collarbone and he started biting and licking, leaving red marks on my skin which would surely turn purple by tomorrow. Whenever his lips attached themselves to my bare skin, a moan erupted from my mouth. I tried so hard to control myself from making these sounds but Soobin held both of my hands with his one hand and pinned them down.

"I want to hear them. Don't suppress yourself" he growled before kissing me again. Now that was a turn-on.

Soobin removed his hands from my waist and tucked on my shirt. I was too dazed to even understand what he meant before he took it upon himself and removed my shirt, throwing it somewhere on the ground. He then proceeded to remove his shirt, exposing his toned torso. After 15 years of swimming, Soobin's body looked like a Greek god's statue, as if someone sculptured it. His chest muscled were ripped and his abs were rock hard. I felt my own stomach and sighed when all I could feel was a flat surface. He noticed what I was doing and leaned down to whisper again in my ear.

"You are beautiful the way you are" and I swear I fell for him even more than I did before.

He traced his long fingers along my back making me automatically arch myself, craving to be touched more. He gently placed kisses all over my bare body, making me giggle. It was embarrassing that I was getting tickled in the middle of a heated makeout session.

His hands traveled to my pajama strings and he gently pulled them, making them come loose. He slowly pulled on them and I imagined what was going to happen next but before I could react, Soobin shook his head and tightened my pajamas around my waist securely, as if he had a change of heart. He climbed again over me and attached our lips together, kissing me slowly. It felt as if he snapped himself out of that lustful state he was in before we did something we might regret later. His kissing pace slowed down and all we were doing now was pecking gently.

After a few minutes, he reluctantly got up and looked at the mess I was. He chuckled before pulling me in for a hug. We were both breathless but satisfied nonetheless.

Soobin kissed me on my forehead before standing up and picking up our t-shirts.

Once dressed, we sat there side by side in comfortable silence.

"Merry Christmas Yeonjun hyung" He spoke up
"Merry Christmas Soobin" I replied, smiling at him.

*end of smut part*

...

Heuning Kai POV

I climbed up the stairs, towards the room Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung were sharing.

"How about a movie marathon after di-" wait, did I hear that right? Is that a moan?

I instantly put my ear on the wooden door to make sure that what I heard was real and that was the worst idea because the next thing I heard was so traumatizing that I dashed down from there as fast as possible.

"Beomgyu hyung do you kn-" before I could finish, I saw Beomgyu hyung eating Taehyun's face right outside my room.

All I can say is, I felt disgusted and ran out of the house in the cold, trying to erase the memory of Yeonjun hyung's moans and the image of Taehyun and Beomgyu hyung glued together.

Can't they leave my single ass alone and fuck somewhere else? I mean, now I won't be able to look at them the same way, can I?

_____________________________________

Just realized that there is no chapter with Kai's perspective :')

Bahiyyih

Lea

Hope you like it~

Lol, just realized that I wrote Heuning instead of Huening everywhere. Please ignore the spelling I'm dumb :")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 863 26
Choi Beomgyu, one of the school biggest nerd has a crush on his best friend, who is also his childhood friend named Choi Soobin. He didn't confess hi...
287K 15.8K 34
Yeonjun works at a strip club and is used to getting flirted with by just about everyone but this guy is more persistent than he thought. One thing...
17.8K 1K 22
"go on a date with me." "no." :: where yeonjun is dared to convince soobin to go on a date with him. but it ends up being a little more tricker than...
6.7K 506 19
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...