Heartless to Heartiest || Yoo...

By twinklytinygirl

I don't know how long I could continue this act. He didn't care for me even a little bit I was just a tool th... More

1. To Dear Moon Goddess.
2. What am I
3.Negligence
4. Nothing but Act
5. You broke me first
6. Am I that Unworthy ?
7. Heartbroken
8. HEARTLESS
9. I can't lose you
10. Heat
11. My Omega
12. Different rhythm
13. Don't dare to hurt him
14. The charm make me calm
15. Mess
16. Moonlight Garden
17. Love in the Moonlight
18. What Mine is Mine
19. I Love You Too
20. COUPLE ROOM
21. Feel Me
22. Hyung, Make Me Yours (M)
23. MATES - All of Me (M)
🌟THANK YOU SO MUCH 🌟
24. Lunar Grove
Author's Note
25. Lunar souls
26. Jealousy ?
27. Jimin got no Jam (M) !!!
28. Why did you do that ?
29. Baby sitters
30. The Beginning.
31. What's wrong with me
33. Dying mate ?!
34. Do or Die
35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)
36. Hyung please ....( day 7 )
37. I am Not that strong (Day 8-9)
38. Blossoming Bud
39. Struggle Alone
40. Hi
41. Appa and Tiny Bean.
42. Shadow of the Darkness
43. With or Without
44. Seeker
45. I am strong
46. Until we meet (M)
47. Without
48. Last Hope
49. Return to Home
50. Reunion
51. Soulmates ?
52. Appa's princess.
53. You are my soulmate.
54. It's a yes.....
55. Care to Explain ?
56. Heaven's will
57. Grace and Brightness
58. Parenting
59. Thousand Years (M)
60. Heartiest (Final )
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🎊️ NEW STORY UPDATE 🎊️
HEYYYYYY
Cause I miss you all...😭
New Story Announcement

32. Moon Goddess's will (M)

1.8K 109 25
By twinklytinygirl

Warning : This chapter will have mature content

Jimin was in a beautiful garden he is here to find his alpha cause an unknown voice had said him his alpha was in a danger here. So he is run faster as he can around the garden searching for his alpha.

The beauty in the garden suddenly starts to fade away, all green leaves start to turn dark gray and black.

Jimin's POV

I can't see my alpha he isn't either here or I can't find him. But that voice clearly told me if I didn't make him stay, I will lose him forever. That voice tell I am the one who can give the power he need to hang on his life.

What if, what if he hurt because of he, what should I do if my carelessness leaves him in a unlucky situation.

So I should hurry up I must run fast than this. Yes I can hear his voice he is calling me, he is somewhere around me, I can hear him telling me he is here but why I can't see him.

Hyung where are you?

I scream as loud as I can.
I can't lose him I should take him out here somehow.

HYUNG PLEASE WAIT HANG THERE I AM COMING !!!

End of the POV.

The younger one was sweating and screaming desperately. His body is shaking and burning while his eyes were shot open.

Alpha has hugged the trembling poor boy tightly making sure he feel safe in his embrace.

Jiminah baby see I am with you.

Hyung I thought I have lose you

Jimin said crying and hugging his alpha tightly.

Shhh, love you just having a bad dream.

It was just a dream love let's go home. No one can separate us I promise.

It's getting cold here come on baby let's go home.

* * * * *

When Yoongi has come home, he couldn't find the younger anywhere. If Jimin is visiting somewhere he always leaves a note to him.

So older male has entered the moonlight garden after searching for him inside the house.

Jimin was sleeping in the chamber placed in the middle of the Moonlight garden.
He looked so calm. After alpha saw his lover is fine, he took a little walk around feeling nature.

After few minutes alpha heard his mate screaming calling for him. The younger one was having a bad dream.

Yoongi tried to wake up him. Jimin was sweating like a mess he is breathing hardly.

Younger was wheezing and panting like he was running for hours to save his dear life.

Alpha has managed to wake him and take him home.

Yoongi was worried, these days his omega is not acting in the way he used to before.

Alpha was worried to see his lover suffering like this but he couldn't do anything about that.

Time skip

Yoongi let the younger one to sleep on the sofa taking a little rest.

After taking a wash older one has fixed a simple dinner for both of them.

Yoongi starts to feel Jasmine and sandal scent coming from the living room being strong and stronger.

His mate's scent has become stronger. Alpha could feel his inner wolf aroused by this sudden change.

The amount of prehormon Jimin releasing is pushing alpha to the edge of his sane.

Yes, he is correct younger was on his HEAT.

Jimin is awake from his sleep as he feels the change of his body. His heat was started. The burning sensation arising in his body make him realize his heat was just started.

Yoonie-ahhh

Elder turn off the stove to check on his mate, that's when he heard the younger moaning his name in a soft voice.

That voice is so seductive. Jimin's half-closed eyes and extreme scent make alpha need to take that soft body in his hand and scenting all over him.

On the other hand, Jimin is also totally aroused by his alpha's strong lemon and mint scent.

YES, HE COULD FEEL THE SMELL OF HIS MATE.

Yoongi smiled at his mate, controlling himself.
You awake love? Wanna have some spaghetti?

No

Why, don't you like spaghetti? you won't it.

I want you !!!

Elder saw how lustful his mate's eyes,those doe eyes yearning for his warmth. This is Jimin's second heat after they being mated.
Yoongi knows what's coming and he is so close to pulling those cherry lips to him because the tension between them was so high.

But he managed to stay in control.
Baby let's have some dinner first then we can do the business you know ?. He smirked by standing Jimin up to take him to the kitchen.

Jimin smiled at his mate's words. But all he wants is to feel is alpha. His body was yearning and burning for alpha's touch. His mate's scent making him dizzy and he couldn't control his needy omega soul anymore.

Jimin has walked to his alpha make him sit on the couch throwing himself to his hands.
Younger sat on his alpha's lap and starts to leave butterfly kisses all over him.
His hands were roaming around his mate's lower abdomen as he placed his lips gently on his alpha's lips.

Omega has undone few buttons on his button-down shirt exposing his milky white collarbone to his mate. He is playing with elder's alpha soul invititing him to do things with him.

He could feel his alpha scooting closer to him more by caressing his back. Alpha's hands were squeezed his butt cheeks as he deepening the kiss making the younger lean on him.

They make out for a while. Jimin buried his fingers in his alpha's hair moaning loud when he felt alpha's wet lips roaming over his collarbone kissing and licking his mating mark and neck line. Younger tug on the hem of his alpha's shirt as telling him to take it off.

My baby is so pretty, alpha appreciates his mate while undoing the rest of the button blocking his access, he caresses youngers soft buds playing and pinching them, alpha's skillful hands make younger arched his back in pleasure.
Sinful moans were filling the living room.

Half-naked mates were too busy feeling each other.

Alpha make love to me!

Alpha doesn't say anything he kissed his mate's forehead, cheeks before he catches again those full cherry lips caressing younger's waist.

They make it to their room somehow.

Alpha placed his lover gently on the middle of their bed.

You are so beautiful, did you know that?

Jimin's face turned reddish by hearing alpha's complement. Alpha released his clothes along with the younger's.

Jimin moans in pleasure as he feels his alpha kissing his lower abdomen and inner thighs sensually. His toes curled in pleasure leading his slick glands to produce more slick make it easing to bear the pain when his alpha starts to dive inside him.

Alpha was feeling the highest pleasure from his tight omega in heat. His soft skin, his strong yet sweet scent, extremely fragrant slick, making him wanting and asking more and more.

The older one could hear his omega whimpers as he moving a faster space inside him. Alpha has interlock his fingers with younger's fingers while leaving deep thrusts against the correct spot.

Younger's breath hitched when he felt his alpha filling him up,he let out a loud moan relaxing after hitting climax following alpha.

Alpha kissed his mate's forehead and mating mark nuzzling to the crook of his neck. You are amazing my precious I love you. He pulls out from younger by scooting to his mate's side letting his mate feel his warmth.

Younger was already sleeping. Alpha smile at the love of his life, he set his younger's head on his right arm embracing him snaking his left hand around him protectively.

Both drifted to sleep in each other's embrace.

Location: Park pack shrine (West forest )

Park pack shrine was enlightened by hundreds of candles. Pack members have leaving their prayers at the shrine wishing for positive energy to protect them from bad lucks.

Head priest and the few other priests were praying to the moon goddess chanting prayers.

Suddenly strong wind blown through the shrine making all candles goes out.
Head priest feel the change of nature he turned to the stone altar to check on one thing.

The Moonstone attached to the pendant has stopped illuminating any light.
Head alpha freaked out by this sudden realization. He sent another priest to called head alpha to the shrine.

Location: East forest ( where currently former head alpha of the Min pack resting )

Head alpha was resting in his chamber he was awake by the sudden bright light illuminating around his neck.
It was Moonstone attached pendant attached with his son's life.

The little object was illuminating a bright beam of light throughout the night. Alpha wasn't felt right about this he didn't feel right at all.

ALPHA MIN JUNG HO

A magical female voice was calling upon his name.

Who are you? Come out please ? Alpha request from the owner of the voice but no one appeared.

Make it to the Lunar grove before tomorrow night. You have to hurry up, we didn't have time until the day after tomorrow.

Althea is that you? What is happening to my child is he okay? tensed father scream to the invisible lady.

But the owner of the voice didn't reply to him back.

* * * * *

Althea has sent the same message to the park pack leader.

The lunar bond is forming once in a thousand years.
It isn't a common thing at all, because that lunar children born as a pairs.

They meant to be with each other from their very first breath.
But no ancient teaching, no god, no demon know how that gonna work out between two mates.

The reason is every lunar bond is different from one another. so no one can tell how it gonna work out.

It depends on the will of the moon goddess.

* * * * *
What will happen the next day morning?
Will Moon goddess be kind enough ?

Guys don't miss the chapter 31

Update 23/09/2021
Ahhhh I am tired 😑

Hope you'll enjoy
I have keep my promise 😋

Enjoy the chapter and make sure to vote for the both chapters I published today.
Saranghae 💛💜️💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 200 17
These are going to be come randomοΏΌ scenarios that I've thought about 🀠 SMUT = πŸ‹ FLUFF = πŸ’“ ANGST = πŸ’” NORMAL SCENARIOS = πŸ’™ Suggestions allowed
27K 2.1K 24
I completed l It's a battle of feelings πŸ’žπŸ’ž
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
165K 6.9K 52
in which a single father met a mysterious man one day, causing a storm of events to occur. β€’ park jimin x min yoongi [ side ships included !! ] β€’ NOT...