MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

28.Hot.

533 33 38
By CognizantMind

Suga couldn't imagine Annastasia leaving without taking his permission, he was sure that Taehyung abducted her.
So, he immediately called Jungkook.

"Jungkook!!"

"What happened Suga?"

"I think Taehyung kidnapped Annastasia."

"What? No! She is here in my house."

"What?? Really?"

"Yes! I had spent the night at your house and when I was leaving for home, Annastasia insisted to take her, so that she can meet my sister, and Jimin came here too."

"So, you guys leave my house, and you take my brother and my secretary without even asking or informing me?"

"Oops!"

"Do you want to lose your job Mr.Jungkook?"

"I am sorry boss. I'm so sorry."

"Nevermind, I am coming to your house."

Then he hanged up.

Suga freshened up and drove to Jungkook's house.

He knocked on the door and it was opened by his Cherry Blossom.

"Hyung!" Jimin hugged his brother.

"Jiminsshi.. aren't you hanging a lot with us nowadays?" He questioned.

"Hyung! You should be happy about it."

"I am happy but surprised as well. So where's my secretary?"

Jungkook couldn't believe his boss, "God! Won't you just sit, have a cup of coffee or something."

"No! Where is she?"

"*Sighs* Upstairs, right side room."

And Suga was on his way to that room.

Jimin whispered on Jungkook's ears, " I hope Hyung isn't doubting anything."

"Don't worry Jimin."

They both then got back to watching the movie.

Meanwhile, Suga as usual entered the room without knocking.

The girls in the room gasped. Annastasia was standing in front of the bed, in a towel, right after the shower. Irene was recommending her dresses to wear as they were planning to go outside.

As soon as Irene saw Suga, she ran out of the room. Because she is more scared of Suga than her brother.

Annastasia cursed her Friend inside her head and held the towel tightly. Her friend in need wasn't a friend indeed.

Suga looked at her once then kept looking at her. It's like you see the beauty and you are spellbound. He was looking all over her, her hairs, her bare shoulders, her legs, her beautiful face. Her whole body was glistening. Like he is witnessing a live emerald in front of her.

She cleared her throat. And he was back to reality.

Why my thoughts aren't under my control anymore. "Why did you left without my permission?" He asked arrogantly.

Annastasia wasn't angry from yesterday, but his behavior now is making her furious. Did god forget to add politeness or sweetness while making him? Why does he have to be rude all the time? Annastasia ignored his question and went to the dressing table to dry her hair.

"I'm asking you something!"

Still no response. Then his eyes fell on her hand. For the first time, he felt compassion. He felt awful for what he did to her and he didn't know why he was feeling like that. But he just felt it.

Suga unhurriedly walked towards her and caressed her arm. It made her turned around and face him. But his eyes were still on her arm.

"I'm sorry."

Did I hear a sorry or my ears aren't working?

"Look, I didn't mean to hurt you. But...but my anger took over. And when I am angry I tend to do anything." Then he shifted his eyes from her arm to her eyes.

This is not a dream. This man is apologizing to me? Seriously! Me?

"Please, don't leave without informing me. Ok?"

She gave a slight nod. Still trying to understand what she is having a part in.

"Ok, I'm waiting downstairs for you."

She nodded again like she is dumb.

And then what he did almost fainted her.

Suga pondered to do something. He moved towards her face but not for her lips, to the cheeks and gave a sweet kiss.

"Come soon." And went outside of the room.

And Annastasia nearly fainted. The soft kiss on the cheek is more momentous for her than the forceful kiss on the lips. She touched her cheeks and it was burning. Her face had turned ruddy. Without wasting a single minute she quickly got ready, trying to look her best for him, unintentionally.

She headed downstairs in her pretty flowery short dress.

She is really pretty. Suga's thoughts were displayed on his face for the way he was looking at her. But the rest were looking at Suga.

Today I do believe God is a woman. Jimin thought looking at his brother smiling sincerely for the first time looking at someone.

He sees her every day but he doesn't looks at her, but he is now.

Annastasia's eyes only fell on him, she smiled and he smiled back.

Irene walked closer to her friend and whispered, " We were going to hang out together, remember?"

"Some other day Irene, can't you see my Boss is finally turning into a human."

"Bitch I'll turn you into a ghost if you ditch me."

"I love you too sweetie." She kissed Irene on her cheeks.

"Let's go," Suga said.

"What? You guys are already leaving??" Jimin stood in their way.

Suga gave his usual sigh, "What do you want us to do Jimin?"

"Let's hang out together."

"No! And you should come home too."

And then they left. Suga didn't know it was just formality. Moreover, Jimin wants them to spend time and he to spend time with his person.

After they reached the house, Annastasia was about to head to her room, but his words stopped her.

"I haven't done my breakfast.." Suga said with his voice raised so that she hears him, ".. would you make something for me?" He asked. He didn't even order her to do it. Which was quite unexpected for her.

Annastasia nods immediately and heads to the kitchen, she wore an apron. "Sir, what would you like to have?"

"Anything you can cook."

"Okay."

The slumbered chef inside her wakes up and she chases the Dish that she is going to present to her boss. Her mind is so occupied with the procedure that she isn't mindful that the person who made her cook the breakfast wasn't interested in that breakfast but in the one who was making it.

Suga doesn't know what he was doing, he isn't aware this is leading him to a different path in his journey. Nonetheless, he is doing it. Staring at her as she cuts the vegetables with her skills, washes the pan and puts it on the stove, puts the bread in the toaster. He is just lost in her doing trivial work. So lost that he doesn't notice the breakfast is already prepared.

"Sir, here's your breakfast."

No response from the other side.

"Sir?"

Still no response. Is he meditating?

"Sir!" she lightly shakes his arm.

"Huh? Yes! What?"

"Sir your breakfast is ready."

"Oh!

Suga brings it to the dining table, while Annastasia is going to her room.

"Where are you going?"

"Sir? To my room."

"Did you eat your breakfast?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you for asking." She bows.

"Ok come sit here." he signals at the left chair.

"O-Ok."

She obeys him and sits beside him while he is having his food.

Suga relishes his food and also the sight in front of him. Though he has seen her hundreds of times the air around them is different today. The man is finally noticing her as a human and not as any random woman whom he would loathe unnecessarily. When the most important people in your life differentiate virtue from vice for you then it affects you. And that work was done by Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook.

Well, for Annastasia her boss is just bipolar, whose personality keeps on changing like her dress, sometimes white, of red, or green, sometimes mad, happy, pissed, or just wanting to kill her.

But right now, she is just questioning her food.

Why the hell is he staring at me like that? I didn't even put anything in that food to cast a spell on him.

It was indeed getting uncomfortable for her.

He is probably going to eat that green chili that I put just for the flavor. Why the fuck isn't he concentrating on his food. Do I look like food to him?

Annastasia's body was burning in his gaze. She did understand that he was just looking, not like a pervert, but just looking while eating his breakfast. And to make her dreams come true, Suga bites the chili and keeps on chewing it until the spice hits his brain.

"What the fuck?"

I'm dead now. "Sir, what happened?"

Suga gulps down the entire glass of water, but it doesn't help.

"For god's sake do something!!!" he shouts, as his mouth begins to burn.

"Y-yes Sir," she goes to the kitchen and searches for something that could ease his spice. Her eyes see a bottle of milk.

"Sir! This will help."

Suga gulps down the milk, but the spice is still there.

He starts to sweat now.

Annastasia brings a tray of ice. Suga chews a cube of ice, it does provide some relief, but it's still burning.

"I'm still hot inside Miss Annastasia, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??"

Annastasia feels more worried as his face becomes red, and he is literally about to shed tears. What she does, is something even she couldn't think about.

Annastasia sits on his lap, holds the chair instead of his shoulder, and starts kissing him. Without any further thought, she is having the first initiated kiss of her lifetime in a condition like this.

Suga doesn't get even a second to comprehend what the fuck is happening with him.

It's not just a kiss, she is giving a French kiss to ease his spice. There is not even 0.001% of feeling happening within her because she thinks this is a remedy that may work. While Suga doesn't get enough time to process the chain of events and his First ever French kiss after eating a green chili.

When she is sure it's enough she breaks the kiss and climbs down from his lap.

What the fuck did I just do? " Fuck!! I'm so sorry Sir, please forgive me." she started dusting his legs off from the table handkerchief. "I was dumb, I wasn't thinking right."

Suga remained like a statue, trying to digest what just happened. He had the hottest kiss of his lifetime.

"W-what did you just..." he spoke.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry. I am such a stupid person." she kept bowing in front of him.

"No, I.."

"I promise it won't happen again, I swear, I would never.."

"Do it again."

"What?"

Suga stood up from the chair. All of a sudden, he was feeling completely fine.

"Do what you just did." he started walking towards her, while she kept walking backward.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I am damn serious Kitten."

Annastasia kept walking backward and finally, her body touches the kitchen counter and it stops, only giving Suga the golden opportunity to trap her there.

"Do it!"

Suddenly I can't even gather any guts to do anything.

He stood so close to her that she can hear his hot breathe with a mixer of milk that he had just drunk a few minutes ago.

The difference between things done impulsively and things did meticulously is whopping.

I can't even breathe rightly, the fuck he is standing so close, how will I kiss him.

When Annastasia doesn't do anything, Suga decides to take the first step. His attempt to kiss her makes her body move backward causing her to lose balance and grab his shoulders for support.

But he is quick enough to grab her hands.

"I guess we need to tie these hands first."

Annastasia lost her tolerance. She jerked her hands and propelled him away from her.

"I guess we better not kiss each other then." Then she stomped to her room.

"What the hell is this women's problem?"

Suga had no choice but to go back to his room. Instead, of going to her room and punishing her, he decides to slip it off and do some work. He is so lost in his office work, that he doesn't go for lunch nor dinner.

Annastasia who did her lunch and even her dinner asked the chef if her boss did eat anything since the breakfast. And he replied that he hasn't come downstairs since morning. This upsets her.

Was I too hard on him? But it's nothing compared to what he is with me. But why am I pitying him so much? Fuck!!Urgh!

She serves a plate for dinner and goes to his room, knocks on the door.

Suga, who is working diligently gets disturbed. He glances at his watch. It is 10:00 pm.

"Who is it at this time?"

He goes to open the door.

"You!"

Annastasia bows, "Sorry, to disturb you Sir, but I brought your dinner."

Suga leans on the door frame. "And why do you care if I eat or not?"

Because I fucking like you, you dumbass, "Sir because I am your secretary and it is my res..."

"Cut the crap, keep it on the table," he says rudely.

What the actual fuck. This man will never change even if God comes to earth.

Annastasia was about to exit after keeping the tray on the coffee table, but Suga stopped her.

"Do you expect me to keep the plates in the kitchen after I finish my dinner?"

"N-no."

"Then sit here until I finish eating."

She nods and sits on the couch.

Suga takes the place beside her.

This moment makes her remember the day in the hotel when he didn't let her eat anything and Jungkook was the one who fed her at the end of the day.

Time changes drastically. She thought.

But now the situation is completely different. She has already fed herself and is feeding someone who had once starved her to death.

Suga eats his food deliciously. He admires good-cooked food. That's why he hasn't changed his chef in a long time. And at times, he also cooks with him, and nobody knows this little secret.

While eating, Suga repeats the same mistake he chews a chili again, and not until that he has gulp the food down to his stomach, he notices.

"Fuck not again!"

"What happened, sir?"

He drinks the water in front of him, and obviously, it doesn't help.

Annastasia realizes, he has eaten chili again. I don't want to kiss him, that chili was way spicier, and this Monster is no fun.

"Sir, I'll bring the milk, that will surely help." Annastasia stood up to leave.

"No! Wait!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 9.8K 65
The Billionaire meets the Escort. Tae has nearly met all his goals after working three years for The Agency, a high class exclusive Escort service. H...
179K 5.2K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
179K 10.3K 72
"You're really sick you know. I can't imagine someone being as mean and selfish as you, ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜๐˜ท๐˜บ." He says, as he finally let go of her. "Only...