Lost And Found

By Gemmagengen

A young woman lost in L.A. coincidentally ends up in Blake Griffin's home. More

Part 1 (Lost)
Part 2 (Stranger's Home)
Part 3 (Change)
Part 4 (Finding You)
Part 6 (Finding out)
Part 7 (Back Home)
Part 8 (Alaska)
Part 9 (Reveal Gender Party)
Part 10 (Talk Dirty)
Part 11 (Secretly Wanting You)
Part 12 (Threats)
Part 13 (Jealousy Strikes)
Part 14 (Telling The Truth)
Part 15 (A Way Out)
Part 16 (Paying The Debt)
Part 17 (It's Gonna Be A Hard Journey) (FULL CHAPTER)
Part 18 (Coming Clean)
Part 19 (Family Only)
Part 20 (I'm Sorry)
Part 21 (Big Scare)
Part 22 (Coming Home)
Part 23 (Check Up)
Part 24 (Spark Ignites)
Part 25 (Just One Photo)
Part 26 (Self-portrait)
Part 27 (9 Months)
Part 28 (18 Hours)

Part 5 (First Date)

780 39 6
By Gemmagengen

Freya's P.O.V.

I walk out of the baby stre following Diana...

"Well?" She asks.

"Well what? What the hell is wrong with you? You might as well just have told him right there." I say angry

"Freya he has a right to know."

"Yeah but I don't want him to know." As I argue with her my phone starts to ring... "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Blake."

I look back to look at him. "Really? I literally just gave you my number." I say smiling.

"I know, just wanted to make sure you weren't scamming me."

"Right."

"Alright I'll talk to you later."

"Bye." I turn back to Diana and glare at her.

"Oh don't give me that look, you like him." She says.

"I can't believe he ran into me. I mean, do you know how big L.A. is? Why me?" I groan and walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"To go dig a hole!" I knew it was a stupid idea to sleep with him. I mean, I wasn't even supposed to get pregnant... I can't even have kids!! Or so I thought...

I found out three weeks ago I was pregnant. Of course, by thinking I couldn't have any, I was happy. But I was scared as well, I'm going to raise this kid alone after all. There was no way in hell I was going back to Marc and I can't tell Blake. The sex was a one time thing and I don't want to her him reject this baby.

I don't know why I got pregnant, but I sure as hell ain't gonna waste the opportunity. Who knows if I can't have any more.

**Next Day:

So Blake didn't waste any time and asked me out on that date for tonight. I was on my way to his house since I already know where it is. He said we were going out for dinner and I put on my favorite red dress. As soon as I get there I knock on the door and he quickly answers.

"Hi, wow."

"Hi." I smile.

"Come on in... I'm sure you're familiar with the place?"

"Uh... I don't really remember much."

"Right." He chuckles. "Dinner's ready."

"Dinner? I thought we were going out."

"Well I was going to make reservations but then I remembered when we slept together you said you didn't want anyone knowing about it so I thought you would've preffered this..." I nod. "We could go out if you like."

"No, this is fine." I smile. He leads me to the dining room and he did pretty nice... "How did you know I like penne pasta?"

"Okay I'll admit, I ran into your friend again yesterday at the mall when I was leaving and I asked her."

"Oh, so you cheated?"

"Yeah, I guess." He chuckles... "Wine?" I look at him... "Right, you don't drink. Soda?"

"Water or juice wil be fine."

"You got it." After I lovely meal we continue to talk...

"So what brought you to L.A.?"

"My ex... He got a job offer."

"You still with him?"

"No... I haven't seen him since, you know. I actually think he believes I'm dead."

"He hasn't even called you?" I shake my head. "What an asshole... So, are you gonna tell me where you're from today?"

"Yeah I was a bit rude, wasn't I? I'm sorry, I was just going throught a though time."

"I get it. Am I rude for asking why you got married so young?"

"I was an idiot... I thought I was in love."

"Did you have any kids with him?"

"No thank God... That was actually the reason for all this. He wanted kids and I couldn't give him any."

"Oh damn... I'm sorry, that must be tough for you."

"What about you? Any more kids?"

"Oh no, I just have the one and I tell you, that is it. It's too much work..."

"Right..." So much for letting him know. "He looks just like you." I chuckle.

"It's amazingly weird how life is, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"I'm really sorry for what you're going through."

"That's life I guess."

"Do you want to work things out with him?"

"Hell no. I just want to divorce him and forget about him, if it's even possible."

"With time... You just have to give it time. You want to watch a movie?"

"Sure."

"Alright, come on." He leads me to the living room and I sit down thinking we were watching a movie there. "It's over here." Embarassingly I stand up and follow him once again, where he takes me to a small movie theater room.

"Wow, you have your own movie theater..."

"Yeah, I can't go out and see a movie in peace so."

"Right... I should go." I really wasn't comfortable with this. What was I thinking? 

"Did I upset you?"

"No, I'm just... tired." I lie.

"Can I take you home?" I was gonna say no but what the hell. Beats paying for a cab.

"Sure." I should've left sooner. This baby picked a hell of a time to act up. I gasp and put my hand over my mouth... "Bathroom." I ask in a way.

"To your left." I quickly go to it and throw up. "You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Was it the food?"

"No... I should really just go."

"Okay."

He helps me up from the floor and then takes me home... The whole car ride was awkwardly silent, until I got home.

"I'm sorry for throwing up in your bathroom. The food was delicious, really. It's just that I haven't been feeling well lately... I should've warned you."

"It's okay. You sure you're fine?"

"Yeah, it's just the flu I guess." He gets out of the car and comes to my side to open the door for me. He extends his arm to help me out... 

God! Can he be any more attractive? Calm down, it's just hormones.

"Well, I actually enjoyed dinner, and the fact that I got to know you some more."

"Yes... Well, it was nice to know you."

"What do you mean? You didn't enjoy it?"

"Oh no, I did. But you said just one date and that was it."

"Yeah I meant like if it didn't go well. But it did so... I'll call you tomorrow?"

"What?"

"I have an away game, but I do plan to get to know you more."

"You know I'm probably leaving L.A."

"When?"

In about a month, before you notice your child growing inside of me... "I'm not sure, it's a maybe anyways."

"Well I hope you change your mind... Good night."

I can't believe I'm doing this... "Alaska." I say as he's about to get back in his car.

"Sorry?"

"I'm from Alaska..."

"Oh! So that's why you're so cold."

"I am not!" I protest and he laughs.

"I'll call you, good night."

"Night."

Oh God, what am I doing? I can't encourage this... I can't...

-----------------------------------------

So things got a bit complicated for Freya when Blake "freaked out" about ever having a second baby. It's gonna be harder for her now to tell him... What do you think she should do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.3K 44
Bu kitap Yabani dizisinin 28. bölümünden sonra ASLAZ cephesinde yaşanan olayları konu aldığım bir kitaptır. Görmek istediğimiz fakat tüm beklentileri...
36.1K 3.1K 12
Kim Taehyung öğrencisine fazla mı ayrıcalık tanıyordu? Daha ona sınav cevaplarını verdiği kısma gelmedik. Yaş farkı !
165K 18.5K 40
jeon jungkook en yakın arkadaşının amcasına aşık olmuştu.
21.8K 1.3K 35
Jungkook; Dolabımın şifresini değiştirip üstüne bir de içini prezervatiflerle dolduran orospu çocuğu sendin değil mi? Jungkook hoşlandığı kıza çok ya...