A land of milk and honey

By lil-gaki

MODERN BORUTO FANFICTION ROMANCE BORUSARA at the age of 12 boruto has a huge argument with His father and fa... More

chapter.1 leaving
chapter.2 fuhget about it
chapter.3 studying
chapter4. i am never partying again
chapter 5. university
chapter6.flirting
chapter.7 gang gang
chapter.9 shots.
ideas
new story
owie
surprise.
incubo
scars.
crash and burn
mellows
i know you know .
hiiiih
strenth
high

chapter.8 love

322 7 0
By lil-gaki

SARADA POV

I can't believe it. Boruto finally asked me out and he's taking me somewhere. I've never been a girly girl but I could scream.

"Mom I'm going out on a date I'll be home around 12 ok". My mother comes into the room and sees clothes all over my room. I'm such a mess trying to pick what to wear.

"do I know who this boy is " she said looking at me .

" yes you do but your not getting anymore out of me ". I look at the time and see it's 7:00. I start to panic.

"Mom how do I look ". My mom laughed.

" honey don't worry we've all been in the same situation ". " you look beutiful".

I see a black evo 9 pull up . " Alright mom he's here I got to go".

" Alright honey but remember be responsible ". I roll my eyes . When have I ever been NOT responsible.

I wish my room and make my way down the stairs to the door. What i did not expect was boruto to be waiting there with flowers .

But his hair. It was black . Like my dad's.auhhh gotta get that though out of my head .
I whisper " boruto why did you dye your hair black". 

" so aunt sakura wouldn't  wouldn't recognise me ". " haven't you noticed how scary your mom is ".

We both luaghed at that. He walks me to the car and opens the passenger door .

We chat for a awhile until he says something.

Boruto: I didint want to leave everyone you know. It's because of that old man.

Sarada: it's wrong what he did but do you regret missing out on your mother and sisters life.

Boruto: if I'm being honest. No. I missed them. I missed them so much I thought my heart would burst. But she agreed with him Sarada. She agreed with him.

Boruto: the first thing on my mind when he told me was you .

Sarada: what do you mean?

Boruto: I liked you Sarada. I always though I about you over these years. I just wondered if you though about me .
I've always liked you .

I was going to talk more but she cut me off when she kissed me.

Boruto: let's go I got a spot in mind.

We drive with my hand on her lap. She's smiling and were vibing.

I take her to my favourite place in the world.

We slowly pull up at the peer. The one my grandfather took me to as a kid.

On the grass is a picnic blanket with our food and candels in a lantern.

We enjoy our time together . Finally my brothers come.

They approach and i say " sarads these are my brothers nicky and val".

They shake hands and make small talk.
They pull the gear out of the car and set it up.

Sarada: what are they doing .
Boruto: I'm playing a song I wrote for you.

(Song above).

Afterwards we just hugged and danced . We go back to her her college dorm.

Sarada: I had a good time tonight
Boruto: so did I.

We get closer until we end up kissing . My hands run up and down her body.
We make our way inside kissing.

(TIMESKIP TOMORROW)

I wake up. Sarada cuddling next to me. Wearing nothing but what she was born with.

Sarada: was I good for my first time boruto-kun.    I love you boruto-kun.

Oh shit. Oh shit shit shity fuck.
I love this women.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 1K 50
The second part of this story!!! Boruto and Sarada are 17-27 years old! Will their relationship stay put together? Will Sarada become the hokage? Wha...
16.9K 297 34
All my short fics revolving around borusara are here! Enjoy reading
35.8K 818 28
She's his world that made him stay, She's his forever that made him believe, She's his fire that kept love burning him, She's his and she always will...
19.4K 499 34
12+ [None 18+ at all] Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Fanfic Romance [Yaoi, Minor/Teenager love] Drama Action Aurthur's note: I WILL NOT BE ADDING AN...