✓ |ANGELIC CURSE || SUPERNATU...

By angelrollseyes

"You're the one who's supposed to be hell's greatest weapon, aren't you? You dont look like it", Lucifer said... More

PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 72
THANK YOU

CHAPTER 71

224 10 0
By angelrollseyes

The Winchesters led Betty to where the book was kept while Lizziel and Jack waited in the library with Lucifer. Michael walked into the library and angrily looked at Lucifer.

"Are you seriously thinking about trusting him?", Michael asked, pointing at Lucifer, when the Winchesters entered the library.

"Uh, I wouldn't exactly say trust", Dean said, annoyed.

"Mikey, Mikey, come on, man. I get the bitterness. For all you did from the old man you got no better from him than me. The son voted most likely to suck, and that sucks", Lucifer told Michael.

"I did what I did because it was the right thing to do, not to get his love", Michael told Lucifer, anger laced in his voice.

"Alright, well, that's a good thing, cause the man had no love to give, not to you, not to me, not to Lizziel, not to...humanity. You see that now, right?", Lucifer asked Michael.

Betty cleared her throat and said, "Asshats. I have opened the book".

"And?", Sam asked, waiting for Betty to continue.

"And it's in here...all that you want. I know how god ends", Betty replied.

"Wait a second. You're sure about this?", Sam asked.

"Of course I'm sure. I'm death", Betty replied, looking at Sam as if he was stupid.

"You've been death for an hour", Dean pointed out.

"Behold, in the end", Betty read from the book, "There is the ending of he who created the beginning".

"Fascinating", Lucifer said.

"And thus it will be", Betty continued causing Lucifer to snap his fingers. Betty suddenly crumpled into burnt ash.

"Yeah, this is what pop wanted to get his hands on", Lucifer said causing everyone to glare at him, "Hmm. Did I say that out loud? Yeah, pop was the one who let me out of the empty. I'm sort of the new favourite now. What did dad say about you? Oh, yeah. Mikey's a cuck. You're a cuck".

Michael's eyes glowed blue while the Winchesters rushed to get the book from Lucifer. Lucifer used his powers to throw the Winchesters away before also using his powers on Lizziel who tried to stab him.

Michael and Lucifer started to fight with each other but Lucifer won. Lucifer turned to Jack and said, "So...buddy...you're gonna have to make a decision now. Uh, dump the losers and join gramps and me on the winning team. Of course, this is the only way you're getting out of here alive, cause you're not strong enough to fight me now, so...what do you say, kid? What do you say? Come on. Somebody's behind me?".

Lucifer turned around to see Michael standing behind him. Michael stabbed Lucifer with the archangel blade causing Lucifers grace to burn out and him to disappear.

"Thanks for the blade", Michael told them.

*****

Lizziel and Sam got to decoding god's death book which was open now thanks to Betty.

"Holy shit! We did it", Lizziel exclaimed, happiness laced in her voice.

"Yeah, we did. Good job, kiddo", Sam said ruffling Lizziel's hair before heading towards the library to let the others know.

"Sorry, it's slow going", Sam said, entering the library once he realised Dean and Michael were talking about the book, "But I think we were able to piece it together".

"It?", Michael asked, confused.

"The spell. There's a spell. It has to be done at a particular place...at an exact angle from the sun. but it will release an unstoppable force that will find Chuck...and finish him", Sam explained.

*****

The Winchesters, Lizziel, Jack and Michael drove up in the impala to the location where the spell is supposed to be done and began to get the three bowls of the spell set up.

"Let's light it up", Dean said, causing Sam to drop a lit matchstick into the centre bowl of the spell.

The three bowls glowed with a blue light before all the bowls got thrown aside.

"Wait. What happened? What's wrong?", Dean asked.

Suddenly, they noticed Chuck standing behind Michael causing all of them to be prepared to fight. Chuck moved his hand to the side causing the Winchesters to get pushed to the side. Jack and Lizziel went to attack Chuck but he pushed them to the side too.

"Father", Michael said, respect laced in his voice.

"Son. And, listen, I appreciate the heads up about all this", Chuck said.

"It's always been my destiny to serve you", Michael told Chuck.

"Yeah. The thing is, it's kind of late in the game. You did side with the Winchesters. I can't forgive that", Chuck said, shaking his head with disappointment.

"Father, no. That was a lapse of judgement, I admit, but I swear I...", Michael said but was interrupted as Chuck's eyes glowed blue, his hand raised and he said, "Save it!".

Michael exploded and disappeared. Chuck walked towards the Winchesters and Lizziel, "And you three. You know, eternal suffering sounds good on paper, but as a viewing experience, it's just kind of...eh. So we're done. I'm cancelling the show".

"Alright. Well...one for the road", Sam said before punching Chuck.

"Cute", Chuck said with a smirk before raising his hands causing The Winchesters heart to slowly crush while Lizziel's grace began to feel like it's on fire.

"Eh, what the heck. I can get my hands dirty", Chuck said, before punching Sam who was standing up. The three of them started to fight with Chuck. Chuck said, "Come on guys, stay down".

Chuck and the three of them kept fighting, their faces bloody except for Chuck. The three of them held each other up and laughed.

"Why are you smiling?", Chuck aske, confused.

"He doesn't know", Lizziel said with a smirk.

"Because...you lose", Sam said with a laugh.

Chuck turned around to see Jack standing behind him. Chuck walked towards Jack and said, "Hey Jack".

Chuck snapped his fingers but nothing happened to Jack. Jack walked forwards, to get close to Chuck causing Chuck to snap his fingers more desperately. Jack's eyes glowed gold and he placed his hands on the sides of Chuck's face causing gold veins to appear all over both of their faces. Chuck fell to the floor, while Jack glowed. Jack snapped his fingers causing the Winchesters and Lizziel to be completely healed. Sam grabbed god's death book.

"What did you do?", Chuck asked from the ground.

"We won", Dean replied.

"So this is how it ends. My book", Chuck groaned.

"See for yourself", Sam said, dropping the book in front of Chuck. Chuck turned the pages to find them blank.

"There's nothing there", Chuck said.

"Oh, there is. But only death can read it", Sam told Chuck.

"That's right. So we had to come up with a plan B. That wasn't too hard, though, when we realised that Michael really is a daddy's boy. See, he didn't take it too well when he found out that you asked Lucifer for help. Oh, he was desperate to be the favourite again", Dean explained.

"He really is a suckass", Lizziel chuckled.

"Since we couldn't read the book, we had to come with a story about finding the spell, which we knew Michael would feed straight to you", Sam said.

"All that prep work we did to turn Jack here into a cosmic bomb? Well, it turned him into sort of a...a power vacuum. He's been sucking up bits of power all over the place. So when the two heavyweights...your boys...showed up to duke it out, ohh. That charged him right up", Dean continued.

"See, we knew Michael would warn you and you'd show up here. And you did. And you killed your own son", Sam said causing Dean to add, "And you beat the crap out of us. Releasing all kinds of power".

"God power", Lizziel stated, "Jackie boy here absorbed it all".

"It made him...", Sam said causing Dean to continue, "Well, it made him unstoppable".

Chuck let out a laugh, "This...this...this is why you're my favourites. You know, for the first time, I have no idea what happens next. Is this where you kill me? I mean, I could never think of an ending where I lose. But this after everything I've done to you...to die at the hands of Sam Winchester...of Dean Winchester, the ultimate killer...it's kind of glorius".

"Sorry, Chuck", Dean said, walking towards Chuck before walking past him, followed by Sam, Lizziel and Jack.

"What? What?", Chuck asked, still lying on the ground.

"See, that's not who I am. That's not who we are", Dean explained.

"What kind of an ending is this?", Chuck asked.

"His power. You sure it won't come back?", Sam asked Jack.

"It's not his power anymore", Jack replied.

"Then I think it's the ending where you're just like us and like all the other humans you forgot about", Sam told Chuck.

Dean continued, "It's the ending where you grow old, you get sick, and you just die".

"And no one cares. And no one remembers you. You're just forgotten", Lizziel said.

The four of them sat back in the impala and drove away, ignoring Chuck pleading to help him.

*****

They drove up to the nearest town and got out of the impala.

"Alright, kid, you really think you can pull this off?", Dean asked Jack.

Jack smiled and closed his eyes. Suddenly, all the people were back and it was as if no one ever disappeared. Lizziel and the Winchesters smiled proudly at Jack.

"Way to go. I mean it. Way to go", Dean said, proudly.

"Good job, buddy. You did great", Lizziel said, patting Jack's shoulder with pride.

"So...does this mean you're the new...I mean, what do we call you?", Sam asked Jack.

"Who cares? What we call him? Look, all that matters is he got us back online", Dean said with a chuckle.

"Hey, what happened to Amara when Chuck...", Sam said causing Jack to continue, "She's with me. We're in harmony".

"You gonna come back with us to the bunker?", Sam asked.

"What do you mean? Of course he's gonna come back to the bunker. He's the man with the plan. He's top dog. He can do whatever he wants now. Come on", Dean said, turning around to head back to the impala, "You know what? We'll spruce up the place. We'll get some recliners. We'll get you one of those big screen TVs".

"Dean, I'm not coming back home. In a way...I'm already there", Jack told Dean.

"Where?", Dean asked, confused.

"Everywhere", Jack replied.

"So you are him", Sam replied, realisation laced in his voice.

"I'm me", Jack said with a smile and a shrug of his shoulders, "But I know what you mean".

"What if we want to see you?", Sam asked, "You know, or have a beer or whatever?".

"I'm around. I'll be in every drop of falling rain, every speck of dust that wind blows, and in the sand, in the rocks, and the sea", Jack answered.

"It's a hell of a time to bail. You got a lot of people counting on you, people with questions. They're gonna need answers", Dean told Jack.

"And those answers will be in each of them. Maybe not today but...someday", Jack said, looking around, "People don't need to pray to me or sacrifice to me. They just need to know that I'm already a part of them and to trust in that. I won't be hands on. Chuck put himself in the story. That was his mistake. But I learned from you and my mother and Castiel that...when people have to be their best...they can be. And that's what to believe in. Well...I'm really as close as this".

Jack placed his hand on his heart before raising his hand, "Goodbye". Jack turned around and walked away before disappearing.

The Winchesters and Lizziel looked on with a smile on their face and tears in their eyes.

*****

Dean handed Lizziel and Sam a beer bottle as they sat on the bunker's library table.

"To everyone that we lost along the way", Dean said, causing the three of them to raise their beer bottles before taking a sip.

"You know, with Chuck not writing our story anymore, we get to write our own", Sam said with a chuckle, "You know, just you, me and kiddo going wherever the story takes us. Just us".

"Finally free", Dean said.

"No more planned out story", Lizziel added.

The three of them wrapped their arms around each other before heading out for a drive, leaving behind the library table carved with six names.

SW, DW, MW, CASTIEL, LIZZIEL, JACK

-----•••☆•••-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.6K 32
May contain curse words, graphic images. This story is about you and Sam. Stuff you may need. Y/n= Your Name Y/l= Your Last Name B/f/n= Your Best Fr...
26K 689 20
"You're playing a dangerous game and you don't even realize it." "I'll be fine, Dean." "Then why are angels telling me to stop you?" ((Supernatural))...
1.3M 42.5K 29
Have you ever known you were meant for more or that there was another piece to the puzzle? I always had known this small town Nevada life wasn't what...
36.4K 618 22
"belle?" dean said looking at me with surprise and a bit of betrayal in his eyes. "shit." "you know these lads?" crowley looked at me, confused. bel...