Loving again

By tvdumikealson

Betty wants to be a nanny. Jughead needs to find a babysitter for his two kids,Jasmine, 13, and Emily, 6. wha... More

meet the characters of the story.
part 1. before they meet
part 2. when they meet
part 4 choni meet
part 5 late night talks
part 6 date and hospital visits
part 7. surprises
part 8. family fun👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
part 9. wedding plans
part 10. wedding day👰
part 11. honeymoon🗼
part 12. coming back home
part 13. gender reveal
part 14
part 15. baby shower
part 16. sick
part 17. sweet baby boy
part 18. unexpected
part 19. baby album
part 20. first period
part 21. gender reveal
part 22. dinner date
part 23. Liams 1st birthday
part 24. inducing labor and possible death.
part 25. photographs
part 26. Liam meets Angel
part 27. family time
part 28. Angels first word
part 29. Angels first Halloween.
part 30. choni wedding
part 31. Angels first Christmas
part 32. Babies?

part 3 the interview

301 9 0
By tvdumikealson

* the image above is what I imagine Jasmine looks like*

Jugheads POV
*6 AM*
I woke up to Emily in my bed. She has nightmares every night. I get her up and get her dressed. I go to Jasmines room. J:"you need to get up, I have work, and you need to come." JM:"I'm up!" J:"ok, get ready, you got 30 minutes." JM:"ok." I try to get Emily ready, I put some blue jeans on her and a unicorn shirt. I try to brush her hair but couldn't, I don't know why I try anymore, I justleave her hair down. Jasmine is ready, with her hair half up half down, with a black holter top and Jean shorts. She quickly puts Emilys hair in a messy pony tail. And I go to work.

Bettys POV
*8 AM*
I wake up to my alarm clock blaring really loud. I get ready for the day. I put a pink shirt on and blue jeans. I put my hair in a ponytail and a little make up. I go to get v and cher and go to pops for  breakfast. We talk for a couple minutes.
*9 AM*
I get ready for my interview.

Jugheads POV
*still 9 AM*
I got home from work at 9 to be ready for the interview. E:"daddy can I get a snack?" J:"sure" I give her some goldfish. J:"go play in your room." E:"ok." She skips away.

Bettys POV
I walk to my interview because I don't have a car. Its a long walk but I get there and the house is kinda big. I walk up to the door and knock. A girl I'm assuming is Jasmine, because she's the only one I haven't met yet. JM:"who are you?" B:"I'm here for the interview." JM:"ok, come in." She opens the door wider and moves to the side. JM:" but, don't expect anything from my dad, like those other girls." B:"I'm not like those other girls." JM:" of course you are, that's what they all say." Than Jughead walks over to me. J:"hi, im sorry to make you wait, anyway this is Jasmine Marie." B:"hey." JM:"whatever." J:"Jasmine!" JM:"what she's not my mom!" She runs to her room and slams the door. J:"I'm sorry about that, she's moody sometimes." B:"Yeah, I get it, she's a teen." J:"Yeah, anyway, thus way to my study." We get to the study and he asks me questions. J:"I forgot to tell you my name, call me Jughead." B:"Betty." J:"I like it." B:"thank you." J:"of course." J:"so, how long have you been trying to get a babysitting job." B:"5 years." J:"wow, thats long, you could sit." He said. I sit obviously because th walk was long. B:"yeah, I really want the job." J:"why do you want this job?" B:"because, I like kids, I want a kid that would look up to me, a kid who love me like I'm their hero." I start to cry. B:"OMG, im sorry." J:"no, its ok." He hands me a tissue. B:"thank you." J:"of course, but why are you crying, if you don't mind me asking?" He said concerned. B:"I don't want to get into it." B:"I've just wanted this for so long time." Emily comes in, and I hide the fact that I was crying. E:"daddy, im hungry!" J:"ok, give me a minute." B:"hey Em, come here." I picked her up and put her on my lap. B:"You want me to make you grilled cheese for luch." E:"Yes, daddy please!"she made puppy eyes at her dad. J:"of course, darling." He said in a sweet voice. I go to the kitchen and make 6 grilled cheese, two for each. B:"here, eat up." J:"I'll go get Jasmine." B:"ok." He goes to get her and they come out and eat. When Jughead gets done eating, he says J:"you got the job." B:"OMG! Really." J:"Yeah, how do you feel about moving in and becoming a nanny?" B:"Yes, of course! OMG! Can you drive me home to start packing, I don't want to walk?" J:" you walked here, you should have told me, I would have picked you up." B:" Yeah, well, I didn't want to be a bother." J:"no, you wouldn't, I will drive you home." B:"ok, thank you." J:"your welcome." I get home, pack up my things from my little apartment, and pack it all in the car.
*on the car ride back*
B:"I really can't thank you enough for all this!" J:"No, need, I see how much you love my kids and you only knew them one day, and I see how much you understand why Jasmine acts like she does and you love her through that, especially at lunch and its only been one day, thats why I hired you." B:"I do have one question tho." J:"whats that?" B:"where's there mom, if you don't mind me asking?" J:"no, thats fine, she died 2 years ago." B:"oh, im sorry." J:"its ok, she wasn't the best mother, we didn't marry, she didn't want that kind of life. She really didn't want kids." B:"oh, wow." J:"Yeah, when she had Emily she treated her badly, and the horrible thing is I stood by her, when I should have been on Emilys side. I promised myself and her that I would never be like that." B:"Yeah, thats great, and your a great father." J:"thank you." B:"Your welcome." I said smiling. We got to his house and I set up my room, and text V and Cher.

980 not including this
Hoped you liked this part.

Comments are appreciated

-c😘✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1K 24
From the day you where born your given a tattoo that represents the. Person whom your suppose to end up with. Betty hasn't found her soulmate yet...
122K 1.7K 30
⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ This au may mention: -Self harm -Abuse -Smut -cursing ~ This book won't have an update schedule its more for me to write when nee...
202K 4.9K 34
BUGHEAD STORY. ¡TISSUES NEEDED! Betty is a new girl in town. She's really shy and doesn't let anyone see her emotions or what is going on in her fami...
92.4K 2.5K 23
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #7 in Bughead #402 in Riverdale "Do you still love me?" "I can't answer that." Betty and Jughead's relationship was straight out of...