Loving again

By tvdumikealson

Betty wants to be a nanny. Jughead needs to find a babysitter for his two kids,Jasmine, 13, and Emily, 6. wha... More

meet the characters of the story.
part 1. before they meet
part 3 the interview
part 4 choni meet
part 5 late night talks
part 6 date and hospital visits
part 7. surprises
part 8. family fun👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
part 9. wedding plans
part 10. wedding day👰
part 11. honeymoon🗼
part 12. coming back home
part 13. gender reveal
part 14
part 15. baby shower
part 16. sick
part 17. sweet baby boy
part 18. unexpected
part 19. baby album
part 20. first period
part 21. gender reveal
part 22. dinner date
part 23. Liams 1st birthday
part 24. inducing labor and possible death.
part 25. photographs
part 26. Liam meets Angel
part 27. family time
part 28. Angels first word
part 29. Angels first Halloween.
part 30. choni wedding
part 31. Angels first Christmas
part 32. Babies?

part 2. when they meet

317 7 0
By tvdumikealson

*the picture above is what I imagine Emily looks like.*

Betty's POV
On our way to the store I got a phone call from the guy that was interviewing me, Mr. Sanchez
(S for Mr. Sanchez)
*on the phone*
B:"hello, Mr. Sanchez, what's up" S:"I'm sorry miss but I'm going to have to cancel, I found a babysitter." B:"oh, ok." I said with a sad expression. V:"whats wrong." She said worried. B:"I don't get the job." I said in a whisper, because I was still on the phone. S"ok, bye." B:"bye"
*off the phone*
V:"I'm sorryB, I know how much you really want to meet and get to know kids." V:" how much you really want kids in general." B:"its ok, its not your fault." I said with guilty face. V:" but its not your fault either." She said. B:"I know." V:" ok let's go in." B:" ok im coming. Then we walk in.

Jugheads POV
E:"can I get this daddy." She said waiving candy in my face. J:"sure." E:"thank you." She said with cute eyes and skipped away.

Bettys POV
I was getting ice-cream when a little girl bumped into me. B:"hey where's your mommy?" I asked. E:" I don't know." She said with a sad face. B:" oh, ok, what about your dad." I said with a worried face. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me. She pulled me to a man with raven hair. E:"DADDY!" She said very exciting and loud.

Jugheads POV
E:" DADDY!" I heard and turned around and saw my daughter holding a blonde hairs hand. B:"I'm sorry, she bumped into me and I wanted to know if her mom or dad was here and making sure she got to a parent safe." She said with a soft voice. J:" its ok, and thank you for taking the time to bring her to me and safe." B:"yeah, I love kids, I hope to become a nanny." J:" oh, what a coincidence, I'm looking for a babysitter for my two kids." B:" oh, really." She said excited. J:"yeah, Jasmine, she is 13 and Emily this little one, she is 6." J:" are you interested?" B:"yes, of course." She said. J:"ok, your interview is at 10AM." B:"ok, thank you, and here's my number." She gave me a piece of paper and walked away graciously. She feels different, she feels like she is going to be the best for my kids.

Bettys POV
I walked away so excited but didn't want to get my hopes up. As I walk home with Veronica, I couldn't help but think that I would finally get the chance. Then Veronica snapped me out of my thought saying. V:"what is with the grin on your face." B:"nothing, I just just think I finally have a shot. V:" A shot at what?" She said with a confused face. B:"finally  get the chance to be a nanny and get to know and meet special kids." I say with a tear rolling down my face. V:"why are you sad." She said with a worried voice. B:" Its just you know how much I want this." V:" Yeah, let's just go home and eat some icecream." B:" Yeah and check up on cheryl."

Jugheads POV
When I got home I noticed that I didn't get her name and I didn't tell her mine. Wow I'm so stupid. E:"I like that nice girl at the store, is she my new babysitter?" J:"no, but hopefully soon." JM: Yeah, but I don't like her." Jasmine said very annoyed and moody. J:" you don't even know her." I said confused. JM:" I don't need to." She said and walked to her room and shut the door.

645 words not including this. Hope you like this part.

Comments are appreciated

-c😘✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.7K 33
: Jughead Jones. King of the southside serpents feared by all . Jughead Jones the oh so famous South Side Serpent leader ever since he was a teen. Hi...
49.2K 1K 24
From the day you where born your given a tattoo that represents the. Person whom your suppose to end up with. Betty hasn't found her soulmate yet...
48.7K 407 23
THANK U GUYS SO MUCH 45K VIEWS!!! Bughead one shots: Don't read if you don't like Smut. This is Warning! Love u guys!!!❤ #1 bugheadriverdale #1 bughe...
48K 907 18
What happens when Betty finds out she's pregnant with Jughead's baby but Jughead breaks up with her before she could even tell him? But what happens...