FOCUS-PJM✔️

Bởi crybabybarbie

Park Jimin Dancer. Model. Solo Artist Amaria Lang Model. Aerial Artist. Mother of One A woman's simple life t... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE- 1
.process.
.instant.
.transfer.
.chrome.
.fade.
.clamp.
.mono.
.noir.
.highlight shadow.
.vibrance.
.sepia.
.invert.
.x ray.
.thermal.
.bloom.
.gloom.
.posterize.
.vignette.
.zoom blur.
.pixellate.
.crystallize.
.matte finish.
.high contrast.
.warm b&w.
.cross processed.
.damaged film.
.white balance.
.exposure.
.highlights.
.shadows.
.contrast.
.clarity.
.saturation.
.sharpening.
.noise reduction.
.lens correction.
.grain.
.perspective correction.
.graduated filter.
.brush tool.
.hsl.
EPILOGUE

.color contrast.

5.8K 230 119
Bởi crybabybarbie

AMARIA POV

When Kailo is put to bed, Jimin and I go downstairs to the living room. I grab Kai's baby book and the family photo book from the shelf as we sit on the couch.

"He goes down pretty easy." Jimin says and I nod.

"Now he does. It used to be a struggle." I say with a smile. He gets bigger every week. I know that it's a part of baby growth but does it have to be so quick?

"I have something to ask you. Please don't take this the wrong way. I had to tell my manager about Kailo." He speaks to me and I nod. I expected that. His manager has to be one of the people to know just as my manager is.

"He said that I should get a DNA test." I expected this as well. What male celebrity doesn't get a DNA test when they have children out of wedlock?

"Okay. That's not a problem. I won't be able to go until early next week though. Kai and I have a lot to do the rest of this week."

"That's perfectly fine. I wasn't expecting you to uproot plans for this. I don't doubt that he's mine but having the proof is... going to be a big thing."

He trails off but I know what he means. If for any reason people do find about this, the lack of paternal proof would be a scandal for him in Korea. It'll be the icing on the cake for having a child out of wedlock with a brown skinned foreigner.

"I understand. It's better to know for sure than to assume." I say and he nods. He starts looking through Kailo's baby book and smiles at the pictures. Yeah he was definitely chunky.

"Oh, wow. Look at him." He points to the picture of Kai during his first bath. He looks pissed. His little face is scrunched up and his bottom lip is tutted out.

"He used to hate baths. Sometimes he still screams at me."

"He definitely splashes a lot." Jimin says as he looks down at his damp shirt.

We continue looking at pictures together and laughing about them. We get caught up to the Christmas photoshoot.

I point out my mother, Ivelisse and Samara. When I come to Demetrius, I hesitate. He and I haven't spoken in weeks. He comes in and out of my life whenever he feels like it. It's been that way since I was 21.

I told him while I was pregnant that I wasn't going to continue to go through that with him. I have a son to think about now. It isn't just my life he's skipping in and out of but Kailo's as well.

We had a whole conversation about it and he said he was done doing that. Just for him to leave again a week after Kailo turned five months.

I am not going to tolerate his shit anymore. It hurts. It does. But I can't think of myself anymore. It isn't about me anymore.

"Boyfriend?" Jimin asks and I bite the inside of my cheek before answering.

"Something like that."

Jimin's face is stoic but he nods. I wouldn't know how to respond to that either.His phone rings in his pocket and he takes it out to look at it. The contact name is in Korean with a heart next to it.

"Excuse me for a minute." He goes into the kitchen and starts speaking his native tongue. He sounds hushed. I hope that he knows I couldn't understand him even if he was speaking at a normal volume.

"Okay, okay." He says and hangs up. He walks back over texting as he approaches.

"I have to get going. I have some stuff to handle." He sighs as he looks at me.

"It's okay, I get it. You're a busy man, I've seen." I lightly joke.

He smiles. "Too busy sometimes."

"About that. How often are you going to be here to see Kailo? I know all of this is fresh but I'd like to know. Even if it's only the upcoming months that you can plan for."

"I have to go back to Korea in two weeks for award shows and then I'm staying to spend time with family before I have to come back here. I'll be there for about a month."

I nod as I think about that. "Okay. Um, well whenever your schedule allows for it, we can do FaceTime calls for you to see him. I know that he's little and he won't remember it but as long as you're present in his life, I'd like for him to know who you are. So he can name place as he grows."

"Absolutely. The time difference may be an issue but I'll call when it's morning here so I don't mess up his sleeping schedule."

"Thank you." I say as we walk to the door. His phone dings. He checks the notification. "My driver's outside."

He puts his shoes on and looks at me as I open the door. "I'll force in another time to come see him before I leave. If it's a time that you'll be busy, then we can figure something else out."

"Okay. Just let me know." I smile at him and he returns it as he walks outside. "Drive safe." I wave to him and he waves back.

I close the door and lock it. I check the time on my phone.

11:30

I sigh as the tired kicks in. I go into the living room and put the baby and family book up. I turn all the lights off and walk upstairs. I check on Kailo before going to my own room.

He's knocked out.

I get into bed and put my phone on the charger. It dings but I'm too tired to care. If it's not my child's cries, I'm ignoring it.

JIMIN POV

The first thing that I do when I get in the hotel room is call Yujin back. She called me like she does every night and started questioning me when I told her that I couldn't talk at the moment.

I don't want to tell her about Kailo over the phone. I don't want to tell my parents about him that way either. I'm not sure how they'll react. I think that my mother might be a bit disappointed in me. My father may be too but he'll come around sooner than my mother will.

I can only hope that they can accept the information given to them. Kailo is my son and nothing is going to stop me from acknowledging that fact.

"Hello."

"Why the attitude?" I can hear it in the tone of her voice.

"Why couldn't you talk earlier? You're always at the hotel at this time. Did something happen?" Yujin asks, sounding worried.

"Nothing too crazy. I just had a late night meeting, last minute." Not a complete lie.

"Ooh. Is everything alright? You're still coming home in two weeks, right?"

"Yes. I'll be home."

"Okay. Good. My parents want to have dinner when you come back. My dad wants to talk to you."

"Do you know what about?" I ask her and she shrugs, looking away. She knows. I know.

Yujin and I have been dating for 8 months. Just dating. I haven't proposed, we haven't entirely moved in together. We're not public. I know that her father is going to ask me when I plan on taking the next step with her.

I'm not going to be able to give him an answer. It's not that I don't want to move forward with Yujin. It's just that things are very complicated for me right now. Everything in my life feels fast paced, like I'm rushing into it.

Especially with Kailo. I have no time to prepare for being a father. He's already here. He's six months, going on seven. That doesn't mean that I'll slack at all. I just.... I'm being thrown into it.

It doesn't matter though. I've only seen him twice and I've loved him from the moment that Amaria confirmed that he was mine.

"It was your day off. What did you do today?"

Oh, you know. Showered, played video games, had dinner with my son and his mother.

"Nothing. I played video games and slept most of the day."

"You and these video games. They're going to rot your brain."

"You're just saying that because you're bad at them." I rebuttal and she laughs. I smile at her.

"Because you're always cheating." I laugh at her words. She's always been a sore loser. We talk and laugh for a while longer before she has to go.

She's an international model but her schedule is more free than mine is. Another reason that she has more time to talk than I do. Neither of us can help that. When one of us is overseas, we do the best that we can with communication.

I'm very grateful that she's stuck around this long with my schedule. I just hope that she sticks with me for the news that I have for her when I get home.

"Alright. I have to go. Bye." She blows me a kiss.

"Bye." I say it back and she hangs up. I roll over onto my stomach and go to Twitter. Amaria is trending. The photographer posted one of her solo shots that isn't getting put into the magazine.

She's sitting with her legs crossed as the giant bottom half of her dress surrounds her. It's a beautiful brown color that compliments her skin nicely.

It's a sweetheart neckline, giving ample view of the top of her breasts. During the shoot, they realized that her bust was significantly bigger than the measurements they had gotten. They couldn't zip it up all the way in the back. It was hurting her chest.

It makes sense now that I know she breastfeeds Kailo.

A lot of people are quote tweeting saying how great she looks. Hair, skin, dress.  None of them are overlooking her chest.

After baby glow! She's so beautiful.

I wish my baby did this to my boobs. Instead they shrunk 😒

She went up like two whole cup sizes. God has favorites😩

I know her boyfriend/husband, whatever lucky as hell. Look at heerrr. Glowing.

I look through more tweets about it before I move to a different trending topic. They're getting a little too explicit.

AMARIA POV

The next morning, I fill Ivelisse and Samara in on how dinner went. They're both equally excited that he knows. Samara then tells us about how her classes are going.

Spoiler alert, she hates them.

"Y'all I'm seriously gonna drop out. I can't take this no more. How they expect me to do seven hours of homework and still get enough sleep at night to attend 8 AM classes? Something is not adding up."

"It never does. That's why college students be sleep deprived and depressed." I tell her and Ive points to the screen with a Red Bull in her hand.

"And this shit don't stop. It's the rest of your life. I'm out here getting less sleep than Mari and she got Kai." Ive says and we laugh. "This shit is a mess."

We finish up our conversation and say goodbye. Ivelisse says she'll be over later when she gets out of work.

I have an interview with Cosmopolitan today. Kailo hasn't been super fussy and he's taking his bottle today. I'll be taking him to my mother's house before I go to my interview.

My phone dings as a text comes through.

It's Demetrius.

My mood instantly plummets as my heart beats faster. I really should not be happy to see his name still. I should be over it. I need to be over it.

I click on the text.

MEECHIE- I see you lookin good in that shot

So that's why he texted me. Because he saw my picture trending.

Thanks

I text him back short and to the point. Kai babbles in front of me in his baby chair and I feed him some applesauce. Some of it gets onto his bib as he uses his tongue to get it down his throat.

He's still learning. I can't give him too much at a time.

"You're getting so big, papa." I poke his tummy and he giggles.

MEECHIE- So when you free? I want to see you

I roll my eyes at the text. Of course he does. He doesn't want to do anything but come over here and get in my face for some pussy.

All he does is play and I let his stupid ass back every time.

But he's the only one that stays around. Even if it is in and out, he's the only one that I know is going to come back.

MEECHIE- I got some stuff for Kai too. I got it while I was in New York. My mom bought him some stuff too. I can come drop it off tomorrow if you gonna be free

God dammit. I want to ignore this text. But he has stuff for Kai. I'm not going to turn that down.

I'm not gonna be home tomorrow until late. I have fittings for the Fenty show and the new launch.

MEECHIE- That's cool. I know you be busy and shit. Just hit me when you get home with lil dude

Okay

I feel like I can breathe when the conversation ends. My heart stops beating so fast. I really wish that he didn't have this affect on me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.8M 242K 66
- that selfie was so hot, park jimin!!!?? tf u want?- - i want to...
389K 31.4K 93
Park Jimin is your first love and the father of your child, but five years ago he abandoned you for his dream and never looked back. What happens whe...
8.2K 231 32
Y/N is a black woman All of these stories are different lines, it's not all the same person The first 7 stories that I write will be y/n as a mom. If...
33.4K 1.8K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...