Beautiful Beynika (One Shots)

By NikkiKordei

A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1... More

Beautiful Sinner
Beautiful Sinner Pt. 2
Is She The Reason?!
Get On Your Knees
If I Were A Boy....
Fighting Temptation
Save Me...
Sugar Mama
I Lied...
Flawless
The Night Is Still Young
Naughty Girl
Freedom
You're Mine
Buy A Heart Pt. 1
Buy A Heart Pt. 2
I Miss You
Poison
Come See About Me
Ring The Alarm
Right By My Side
Jealous
Favorite Person
Ring Off
Sex In Crazy Places
Ego
Sex In The Lounge
Drunk In Love
Last Chance
Flaws And All
Feelin' Myself
Don't Hurt Yourself
I Thought I Knew You
Party
Catch Me
Pretty Hurts
Run And Hide
No Angel
Roman's Revenge
"New Book"

Moment For Life

1.8K 81 29
By NikkiKordei

Onika's P.O.V.

I was having the worst day at the office...Whatever could go wrong...did! My boss was being a bitch, my coworkers were irritating my soul, and to top it all off, I spilled coffee all over my damn pants. It was not a good day! But then...she texted me..

Beyonce: "Hey, babe...How's work?"

Onika: "I want to leave! I hate it here! 😭😭😭😭"

Beyonce: "Babe!! 😂 Don't cry! You'll be out of there in no time!"

Onika: "5pm needs to hurry up!"

Beyonce: "And do! I might have to work overtime though. So I'll see you tonight..."

Onika: "Again, Bey??! 😡"

Beyonce: "Babe...I'm sorry. Look...I'll make it up to you..I love you. 💙"

I didn't even bother to respond back! I was sick of the "working late" shit! After the crap I was dealing with at work, all I wanted to do was go home and lay up under my girlfriend. Now she just pissed me off, too! Whenever she did make it home I decided I was going to give her the silent treatment!

I marched over to the vending machine. I selected a Snickers candy bar but a damn Milky Way came out! I cussed at the machine and kicked the raggedy bitch!

"Girl, what is wrong with you?!", my coworker, Tamar, asked.

"Everything! I wish I would've called off today", I said.

She chuckled and said, "That girlfriend of yours needs to give you some head!"

"How is she going to do that if she's working all damn night?! By the time she gets home I'll probably be sleep! She's been doing overtime for two weeks straight", I said.

"Overtime with who?!", Tamar asked with a raised eyebrow.

I knew what she was getting at. And I quickly shut that mess all the way down! My girl wasn't the type to fool around with other chicks! So I needed Tamar to cut it out!

"All I'm saying is, my ex husband Vince ugly ass was working late and fucking his secretary! So you better make sure that's not what your girl is up to", she said.

But I knew better...there was no way my baby was doing that....She wouldn't hurt me...Or would she..?

_______________________________

On the ride home from work, what Tamar said to me earlier was on my mind. Lately, Beyonce has been volunteering to do overtime. Who actually volunteers to work extra hours?! It wasn't like we didn't equally make enough money to pay our bills. We didn't have any kids to feed and clothe either. So what was she working extra hours for?!

I started to wonder if she was messing around with her boss or something. Or was she not really working overtime at all. Maybe she was actually going to see another woman...

All these thoughts flooded my mind. If she was seeing someone else I had decided I was definitely going to leave her! We weren't married so why would I stay?! We didn't exchange any "for better or worse" vows. I wouldn't even have to get a lawyer or file for divorce. I could just pack my shit up and move back in with my old roommate who said I was always welcome to come back.

I pulled up to the house to see Beyonce's car in our driveway. But there was also an unfamiliar car parked in the front of our house. What the hell was going on?!

Usually, before I come home from work I go check on my parents. But my mother called and said her and daddy were going on a dinner date and they wouldn't be home by the time I got off work. So, did Beyonce expect me to not be home for awhile? "Her ass probably didn't even go to work at all today", I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and tried not to flip out. But if I walked in and saw Beyonce with some other woman I was going to kill her and that bitch! Because it was the disrespect and lies for me!

I walked up to the door, took another deep breath, unlocked the door and pushed it open with force. Expecting to see some foul shit!

The smell of food and the scent of a perfume fragrance that neither me or Beyonce wears hit my nostrils. Somebody was about to die!

"Babe! You're home", Beyonce said.

"Yes..I am..Why aren't you at work and who else is here with you?", I said with an "I'ma kill you and whoever else is up in this bitch" smile on my face.

Before she could answer, an older but nice looking Latino woman came from out of the kitchen. "All done, Beyonce", she exclaimed. Beyonce smiled and introduced the woman to me as Shakira. I spoke to the lady and Beyonce paid her for her services...I was beyond confused!

The woman said goodbye to Beyonce and I. Then Beyonce took my hand and said, "Baby, come into the kitchen! I have some surprises for you!"

When we walked in, there was delicious food spread all over the kitchen island.

"Babe...what is this all about?", I asked with a smile on my face.

"This is all about me spoiling my queen! Giving you what you deserve. Take a seat, my love! I'll be right, back", she said right before she kissed my lips.

I waited patiently for Bey's return. I couldn't resist tasting the Latin food that was in front of me. That Shakira lady slayed that shit! It tasted like a little piece of heaven!

Beyonce caught me red handed when she returned to the kitchen. She cleared her throat to let me know she was back. She pulled beautiful pink roses from behind her back and a letter she wanted me to read. The letter said...

*Dear Onika,
I'm sorry I've been putting in so many extra hours at work lately. But I promise it's for a good reason. One thing I want you to know is that whatever I do, it's always for you.
Onika, I thank God every day for blessing me with you. You're kind, gentle, understanding, and beautiful inside and out. I never want to know what it's like to live without you. You're my world. Never forget it...
Love,
Beyonce*

I had no words for her...All I could do was jump up and hug her with all of my might!

"Babe..why are you crying?", she asked.

"They're happy tears, babe...", I told her.

She wiped my tears with her thumbs and said, "Sorry for telling that little fib earlier. But I wanted to surprise you."

"It's ok, babe. I was mad but now I'm happy", I admitted.

"I'm glad, angel! Now let's eat so we can spend the rest of the night snuggled up! It's cuddle season", she said with a cute smirk. I giggled and kissed her cheek.

After we finished our scrumptious Latin meal, we took a warm bubble bath together. I sat in between Beyonce's legs and rested the back of my head on her chest. There were candles lit around the the tub and "Soon As I Get Home" by Faith Evans played in the background.

I guess this was your mood tonight, huh?", I asked Beyonce referring to the lyrics of the song.

"Yup...I left work early just to make it up to you, baby. I know you've been tired of me working overtime. But...it's just that...I'm trying to save up enough money for the future I plan on having with you", she said.

"Tell me about your future plans for us, baby", I said.

"Well...I want us to get married soon. So I have to buy you a beautiful engagement ring..not a cheap one! And I want to give you a big, beautiful wedding. Because I know that's what you want. I also want us to be done with renting and become homeowners. I want a home with a big backyard for our sons and daughters to run wild and free in....", she said.

"Wow...I really love the way you love me, Beyonce....You're so good to me. Please forgive me for being mad about you working extra hours. And...I apologize for entertaining what my coworker was trying to tell me today. She was insinuating that you might be seeing someone else", I told her.

"Tell your coworker to stop smoking crack!", Beyonce exclaimed. Causing me to laugh.

"Onika I run across beautiful women every day. But none of them can compare to you. You have my heart", she said.

"You have my heart too, Bey...You always will", I told her.

After we took a bath, we went into our bedroom and rubbed each other down with lotion. We put on our matching Hello Kitty onesie pajamas because we're both two big babies and climbed into bed. I massaged my baby's feet while we looked at our Netflix shows. Then I snuggled up into her warm embrace.

Of course, we had to come out of the onesies for our love making session! There was no way I wasn't going to give her some after what she did for me. Making love to her is always an amazing experience!

After we finished making love, we went down stairs for some ice cream. I was quiet so Beyonce asked me what was I thinking about. I said, "I was just sitting here thinking that I wish that I could have this moment for life..."

"I wish the same baby..I love you", she said.

I told her I love her more....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.4K 26
beynika oneshots :) β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐀 π–πˆπ“π“π„πŒπˆπ„π‘π„ ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ β•°β”ˆβž€ α΄‡κœ±α΄›.2022 /α΄‘ΙͺᴛᴛᴇᴍΙͺᴇʀᴇ
61.7K 3.1K 28
BEYNIKA. That's all to say lovesβ™₯️
39K 1.7K 13
Oneshots/short stories that I'm thinking about converting into a book at some point. This is where all my ideas for stories go so always come over an...