โ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ. โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

โ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก? ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ... More

๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
Epilogue

xxxi

4.1K 268 208
By Nam_Noms

-', (chapter thirty one) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

WHEN THEY GOT BACK TO SANTA BARBARA, Jungkook suggested that they have their first sleepover since their break.

"Mom and Eomma have been worried that we won't make up." He told her as they make their way down the familiar streets they've grown up wandering. "I think they miss you." They missed their daughter. They missed seeing her hand Jungkook kicking off their shoes beside the door, watching them rush up to Jungkook room, giggling between them.

A lazy smile made its way on Eden's lips at the thought. She missed them too, her moms. She missed their warm smiles. It's only been a few days, but she's seen them for years.

"Yeah, okay. I'll spend the night. I just gotta get clothes from my house." She glanced over at Jungkook who was driving with a single hand on the wheel. Somehow, he still had his nail polish in one solid color instead of chipped.

He chewed softly at his own lips, something she had become obsessed with watching with the reminder of their kiss on her mind. Jungkook had been thinking about it too, nearly every second of the day he thought about it. It was impossible not to.

Jungkook took her home so she could get some clothes and off they went to his house.

"Mom, Eomma! Eden's back!" Jungkook called out to them. He took Eden and waddled forwards with her, a grin across his lips. He heard a gasp from the kitchen and out rushed Iseul, happy to see Eden again.

"Hello, dear. It's great to see you again." Her smile was sweet and warm and motherly. Iseul took the tall girl into a hug which she returned happily. "It's good to see you too, mom." She whispered softly.

Soon, Jia came down from upstairs and hugged her as well. "It's good to see that you two have made up." She hugged Eden tight. She was taller than Eden, just slightly shorter than Jungkook.

"I have cookies in the oven. I'll call you two down when they're done." Iseul told them. They could tell by the warm, smell of chocolate that filled the cozy home.

Jungkook took Eden's hand. "Okay, thanks Eomma." He spoke quickly and soon they were jogging upstairs to Jungkook's room, desiring to be alone. His room was always in dim lighting. He never had the lights in, maybe just a lamp on occasionally.

Eden put her bag down next to the door and climbed onto his bed almost as second instinct. Jungkook grabbed the remote for his TV and came over to sit with her.

"If you ever questioned how much I love you. I stopped watching fucking SpongeBob because I was so distraught. SpongeBob!" The boy exclaimed dramatically. They both loved SpongeBob when they were younger, even to this day they watch it annually like some sort of satanic ritual.

Eden cooed softly and caressed Jungkook's cheek. "Yeah, that's true love, Jungkookie. Run it." She pats his cheek and sat close beside him. Even from upstairs, they could smell the cookies baking in the oven while they watched their SpongeBob episodes. They were on the Hash-Slinging Slasher one. Eden's favorite.

Iseul called the two down when the treats were done and they came running like two five-year-olds, stealing half the tray of cookies before running away back to Jungkook room to eat them while watching their favorite show.

Immature was what they were. Giggling like little kids while they carefully pick at their hot cookies. Jungkook doesn't wait, he just shoves the whole cookie into his mouth.

Eventually, Jungkook gets up from his messy bed and pulled off his shirt as if he completely forgot Eden was sitting right there. Sure, he's taken off his shirt before. It wasn't that big of a deal. In fact, Eden and Jungkook agreed that they'd discriminate against anyone with pink nipples. So for the first few months of 10th grade, they asked anyone they came across if they had brown nipples.

Needless to say, it was never a boring time with them.

But Jungkook was hot. He was conventionally attractive. He was tall, broad, and God, did he have abs.

Eden adverted her eyes and shoved a cookie in her mouth to distract herself while he changed into a shirt and some basketball shorts.

"I guess I should change too," Eden said, finally noticing how uncomfortable she was wearing so many layers. She got up and grabbed her and took off her clothes while Jungkook's eyes trained hard on the screen, straining not to look at her while she changed in his peripheral vision.

Eden had decided to steal one of Jungkook shirts. She out in the sweatpants she brought and waddled her way over to Jungkook's dresser to take a shirt from him and he made no attempt to stop her.

Because he liked when she wore his shirts, the large fabric drowning her smaller frame. She smelled like him.

Eden looked out of his window for a moment, through the darkness of night to see the illuminated pool over the dense that separated Jungkook's house from the neighbors. "Your neighbor got a new pool?" She didn't remember that being there.

Jungkook lit up like a Christmas tree. "We should sneak into his backyard later!" He gasped in revelation. His smile was mischievous and the glint in his eyes had less than pure intentions. Jungkook had the eyes of pure danger. Nothing like trespassing on private property to go midnight swimming.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Jungkook's lips pouted softly, begging her to agree. Eden looked back to the still pool. It would be a little fun she supposed.

"Fine, but we wait until everyone's asleep."

And that's what they did. They sat and watched SpongeBob until 1 in the morning, ensuring that Jia, Iseul, and potentially Jungkook's neighbor would be fast asleep. Then in the darkness they carefully snuck out of Jungkook's room, nearly falling down the stairs because Eden tripped on one in the dark.

They went out the back door in the kitchen and walked through the grass to get to the fence. The crickets were loud, cicadas rubbing their wrings together in the distance fill what would have been silence.

Jungkook helped Eden up over the gate and waited for a moment.

"Are you waiting to see if someone comes out you fucking asshole?" Eden hissed behind the picket fence, slapping her hand against the wood. Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know if they have motion sensors back there. It's you or me." He laughs obnoxiously before coming up over the fence himself.

His neighbor had a nice backyard with an outdoor kitchen and everything. There was a table to the side under an umbrella and their newly installed pool, illuminated with the bright pool lights.

Jungkook sense of danger got the better of him and he rushed over to the deck where the pool was. Eden watched from the sidelines as he took off his shirt and tossed it carelessly to the side.

He also pulled off his shorts leaving him only in his underwear. Without warning, Jungkook backed up and ran, jumping into the pool with a loud splash as if they weren't trespassing.

Eden tensed and looked towards the house to make sure he hadn't awakened anyone.

"Let's go! I don't want to swim on my own." Jungkook called to her as he surfaced, pushing her hair back out of his face while his eyes blink rapidly. He smiles that charming, dimpled smile that lures her forward and brings her closer.

Eden finds her way onto the deck and stands next to the pool with Jungkook leaning up against the edge.

"I'm only putting my legs in." Eden refused to be caught with her pants down in case the owners decided to wake up. She hesitates to take off her clothes, suddenly aware of how she wasn't wearing matching underwear underneath. It didn't matter anyways.

So Eden takes off her shirt and kicks off her sweatpants. She wore a maroon-colored bra and black cotton underwear. She felt almost embarrassed that Jungkook could see that she didn't bother to find the matches. But he didn't care. All he focused on was the fact that she looked absolutely beautiful.

Eden sat on the edge of the pool and dipped her toes in, then her feet and legs. It was cold despite being exposed to the open sun all day. She shivered softly and wrapped her arms around herself. "It's fucking cold."

Jungkook scoffed, he waded, the water moving out of his way as he made his way over. Water clung to his skin, to the little hairs of his eyelashes, rolling down his chest, rolling down his lips. "Come on, if you swim you'll get used to it." He took her hands with his and tugged softly.

"No, one of us has to keep a lookout."

"You worry too much. Just relax."

"No, I don-" before she could finish. Jungkook had tugged her into the pool with him. Submerging her under cold water with him.

Bubbles block her view of anything, water swirling around her before settling and there she could see Jungkook. His blonde hair defies gravity as it floats through the water.

The pool lights under the water shin behind him, defining the features of his face, surrounding him almost like a halo. He smiles and pulls her closer, just slightly.

Both of their eyes burn but they don't dare close them, not when staring at each other. It's almost a trance that takes them, the same one from that fateful night at the skatepark.

They pull closer and closer. Their bodies just floating in the middle of space it seems as their lips press together for the second time. They told themselves it wouldn't happen again, but it was only a matter of time really.

They kiss softly. Their tongues find each other as the only space of air they have. They live off each other, breathe off each other.

They kiss like they've been deprived of each other. Like nothing else mattered, like they were starving for the other's touch, the taste of their lips.

The two kiss until they can't breathe until they're forced to separate and come up for air. But they try to remain under for as long as they can until their lungs scream and burn for the sweet relief of air.

They break through the surface of the water with gasps, rubbing the water out of their eyes. It's a moment of silence between them, a moment that only lasts seconds but seems like forever.

Neither of them can bear having to separate again. Why do they push each other away when they know that they could be happy together? Maybe a desire for pain? For unnecessary drama?

So they don't. They don't want to hide anymore.

This time Eden's the one to boldly initiate. She wraps her arms over his shoulders, around his neck, and through his wet hair as she kisses him hard. His lips taste salty and sweet all at the same time, a duality of him.

Their eyes flicker closed. They stop thinking for once and just feel. Those butterflies in their stomach, the warmth of each other's skin in the cold water. How they've grown addicted to the taste of each other.

Jungkook backs her against the wall of the pool, pressing his solid body against hers. They get more feverish in their kiss, their tongues push against each other. It's sloppy and it's desperate, but it's passionate. It's filled with love, unadulterated emotion of all the frustration they've been through.

When they finally release, panting softly like dogs on a hot summer day. They stare at each other for a moment, no words exchanged at all.

Jungkook dropped his head on her shoulder. "Fuck." He whispered, a small smile forming on his lips. He can't tell if they messed up or not. Surely if it happened three fucking times there had to be something going on between them.

He looked back up and in the background, he saw that the lights in the house were on. "Fuck!" Jungkook grabbed Eden and lifted her out of the pool. "Come on, we gotta go." He said before climbing out himself.

They grabbed their clothes as the owner came out the back door. "What are you doing out here!" The man yelled at them as they grabbed their clothes and ran off towards the fence.

Jungkook basically threw Eden over it before getting over it himself as he fell into the grass beside her.

They were wet, basically naked, laying in the grass as they try to catch their breath.

"Oh, I fucking hate you." Eden sighs breathlessly.

"No, you don't."

No, she doesn't.

Suddenly, Jungkook starts laughing, that stupid contagious laugh that makes Eden start laughing. So now they both lay in the grass like idiots, naked, wet, laughing.

"We're a mess," Jungkook says, sitting up. They were a mess in the best way possible.

He helped Eden up onto her feet and together, they walked into the house. It was different from last time. The kiss. They didn't feel like it was a mistake. They felt like it was their true emotions finally coming to ahead.

Now they just have to figure out what to do with them.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

I probably should have warned y'all that this chapter is a kissing chapter. My bad. So if you wig happens to be on the floor right now, I'll reattach it for you.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay ಠ_ʖಠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1K 7
"Your beauty never really scared me." | Mini-story. | A whole bunch of angst with barely any fluff. | English isn't my first language.
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
14.4K 596 18
All Eve wants is to go back in time. She would've been nicer to her mum and she definitely wouldn't have impossible expectations placed on her. Alas...
12.7K 855 29
Avowal n. a statement asserting the existence or the truth of something "Connection doesn't care about the laws of the land. Your soul will be pulled...