Luna Arrowood

By NAELCCLEAN

Read to find out. More

Main Characters
Last Day Of High School
Do we really want to go?
crush eh?
Games night
Man... you're what.
My eyes crossed, My cheeks crossed, everything.
Aziel BBQ
2 weeks before Stanford University
Back to the basics.
Day before going to school

A school Birthday.

9 0 0
By NAELCCLEAN

Luna

August 31st

I woke up happy as ever. Last night confirmed somethings but it's a start.

Why do I have my first class on my birthday

"I know we have class in 2 hours but I need the tea and the door was locked" she said and I squint my eyes at her.

"The door was locked??" I questioned.

"Yes miss ma'am, he apparently locked the door."

Well, he meant what he said then.

"Well girl. You won't believe it what went on in this bedroom" I said

"Whatttt"

"Nothing, nothing at all, I just wanted to hype you up"

"you cappin on my good sir, something did happen and you didn't wanna say but it's okay keep your secret" she said rolling her eyes

"Okay okay I'm playing but he pulled me on his lap and it looked like he was gonna kiss me but kissed my forehead and well he told me he love and appreciate me after I told him."

He played me, I really wanted that kiss so badly.

"Aht aht, I'm not suppose to say but he told Liam from day one that he's about you, but he's married as we know and I guess he was hesitant "

I wonder if I should tell her what Liam said about her. Aziel did come to me about that.

I should, she deserve to know.

"Well since it's like that, Liam's into you more than you think"

"Oh word?"

"Word"

"Naw Forreal Forreal ?"

"Even a blind man saw that P what you mean"

"Wow, ain't that a bitch" she said and I chuckled.

"You know they gonna be here a lot right"

"They also might try some shit too"

"What you mean?" I questioned

"They gonna bring someone over saying their with them to get us jealous because we might have shown that we have feelings for them"

"Ain't no way"

"Yes way, watch" she said as she walks out the room. Where she got that inside scoop from.

"Lu, Happy Birthday" she said to me. She Always know to keep it simple and cute to me.

————————-
Aziel

"Top of the morning" I heard liam say to me as I was putting on my jacket.

"I know you're here for what went down last night"

"Um, Yes you locked the doors so I wanna know"

"She got me hard by doing nothing to me"

"Say sike" he said covering his mouth. One thing with Liam, I can call this nigga my best friend. He's always there for me and he always give advice where and when it's needed.

"Yeah I'm deadass"

"So you really feeling Lu"

"Yes expressed that the first time to you but I think she's feeling me"

"Then tell her, what you're waiting for?"

"Do you know today is her birthday?"

"Yeah Pocahontas wants to throw a surprise party for her but she's aborting mission because I think she wants it personal"

"Let's show up with two girls and watch them crumble"

"Woah woah woah-

"What"

"That might be the best idea you had yet, because I'm still unsure how P feels about me so why not" he said really thinking about it.

"Now, let's go get her gift and you have to buy Pocahontas something because hers is tomorrow."

"Two best friends, their birthday back to back just like ours"

"Don't look at me like that, that's gay" I said and we both laughed out loud.

******************
"Now who are we bringing to this kickback of hers"

"We must find someone whose willing to make money I guess"

"You're right but I don't even wanna spend it on anybody but Pocahontas and Luna and you know this"

"I feel the same way, if it ain't for my people I don't wanna spend the money""

"It's for love, let's just find them and get these girls gift."

As we walked into a few stores, Liam and I both got our girls things that they wanted or need either one.

"Hi daddy" she said seductively. Oh how I wish that was Luna but it's not. Thank god she's turning 18 as well I wasn't about to catch a case.

Liam and I turned around and looked at shawty. She bad as fuck but ain't it.

"Sup" i answered and she gave me her number.

As she walked off Liam already started to laugh.

"Luna ain't give it up and you're already ignoring girls"

"Yeah, anything for my baby who ain't my baby and besides and I'm a gentleman who is divorced by the way, and is willing to wait on Luna"

Liam looked shocked, he knew I was going through it but he didn't know when it happened officially.

I pulled my phone out and showed him signed and stamped.

"Handled."

"Bye"

***************
As I got ready, I pulled out one of my finest scents and sprayed myself with it. We are showing up with two random friends of ours who happened to be lesbians.

"So y'all doing this because y'all wanna get y'all crushes jealous, how high school"

"Shut up Layla " I said and she chuckled.

"I'm glad y'all agreed to it with us and please don't sneak off no where and come out of character."

"Yeah" I agreed to Liam's statement

"Oh please"

Little do the girls know we are gonna be in up here with them until they finish school, which happens to be four years. I'll be back and forth however but I'm gonna be mostly here.

Now, I wasn't gonna do that, I was gonna wait on Luna and chill but Liam talked me into it. The what ifs and if she gets a boyfriend on campus, is what triggered me.

I want her to be mines, if she doesn't want to be that's okay. I'm gonna try for the entire time she's up here.

"Lover boyyy snap out of it and let's go" Liam said to me.

We grabbed the bags and proceeded to head over.

****************
As we pulled up, we saw a couple of cars that is unfamiliar to us but rolled with it anyway.

Liam opened the door and revealed two lovely ladies taking pictures of themselves.

I pulled my phone out and flicked one of Luna

She was looking at the pics she took of Pocahontas and I just love this picture.

"She looks so pretty" Layla's wife, Corinna says to me.

"That's the one who have me all in my feelings" i weirdly admitted

"I knew it" she said to me all excited, I couldn't help but to roll my eyes.

Luna looked at me and her face immediately changed when she saw us with two girls.

My heart sunk, why does this girl have this affect on me?

"Lunaaa and P happy Birthday! Though yours is tomorrow" Pryce And ski said to them.

I don't know them personally but all I know is Ski is into Pocahontas but Pocahontas killed his uncle who is a rapist and he knows that his uncle raped her and Pryce is into Luna but Luna isn't into him.

She gave me a little small smile and sat next to Pocahontas.

She is really crumbling, already, I gotta make it up to her.

As time flew it was already 12:00 am and now it was Pocahontas' birthday. We gave them their gifts but their energies was off big time.

Luna was all jolly but I would see Pryce trying to holla at her and she would look annoyed. That's it I'm going to kiss her.

"Hey Luna" I came up at the side of her while she was on the patio.

"Hey Aziel" she says dryly. I know she was battling herself on the inside and I was punching the air seeing her like this.

"You okay"

"Yeah I'm fine, but Pocahontas ain't, that girl Liam brought kinda has her sad because she thought that he was into her."

"Oh, I don't think he knows that she feels that way" I said jumping for joy for him on the inside. That nigga done scored his way in already.

"Your girl is cute too,didn't take you long to move on after the divorce" she said and I felt broken on the inside, I don't know why.

I kissed her forehead and left her. As soon as her friends start to leave I'll show her how sorry I am.

***************

Her friends starts to leave and our friends was ready to go. We called them an Uber and paid it because it was the least we can do. I filled Liam in on what Luna said to me and he felt sad but happy he got answers or some answers

Bye ski Bye Pryce they both said in unison.

I looked at Liam and he looked at me. We was on demon time.

"We should let them know"

"Let us know what?"

"That those girls were lesbians"

"I knew it!" Luna said running away from us.

"Ain't no way" I yelled

She started to laugh, and it seem cute to me. Aziel snap out of it. This is not you.

"Luna put me on game because she has gay radar so and I trust her" Pocahontas said plopping down next to Liam.

Liam nudged me and that gave me the signal to go find Luna.

"Luna where are you?"

"In my room!"

As I was going up the stairs I glimpse Liam hugging Pocahontas.

"Too cute" I said and he flicked me off.

"Luna you okay?"

"Yes I am" she said and I smiled.

Should I lock the door. I should because why not. I closed the door and locked it slickly.

"How do you feel to be 18?" I asked and she smiled.

"I feel freee" she exclaimed.

"Are y'all staying the night? It would be appreciated"

Did she just? Luna? Asked me for something.

"Yes, Liam and I would take a another room"

"Aht aht, why? I have a huge bed"

"You sure Luna"

"Yes please" she said cheesing.

Ahhh damn. I'm gonna kiss her this time Forreal.

As I sat at the bottom of the bed with my back facing her she came beside me.

"Come on take off your shoes and come lay with me." She said to me.

"Luna come here" I said and she looked at me.

"Like come here or come here"

"Stop playing you know what I mean," she looked at me and I know she was getting nervous. Yes I'm gonna kiss her this time, gotta just get into it slowly, leave her wanting more.

She sits on my lap and i immediately feel myself getting a little hard. It's not suppose to be happening, ole boy acting like he don't get any love.

"So wassup Aziel" she said staring into my soul, then and there i was ready.

"Luna, you look so pretty"

Really Aziel? This what we doing right now

"And you look so handsome"

I pulled her face to mine just hesitating a little bit to see if she would pull away, we stayed like that for a few seconds and then I said fuck it. I started to kiss her and to my surprise her lips is really soft.

As our tongue collided, she brings herself closer to me. She lets her hair down from her bun and my hands are now in them massaging her head while we kiss passionately.

I pulled away and looked at her. We were both out of breath and we both held the same look.

" luna, I like you"
—————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 108 13
Just read & find out
10.9K 238 21
Just read the story:)
2.3K 146 24
Not friends, not enemies, just strangers with memories.
498 50 23
Read and comment plzzz