You were the one for me ( Sor...

By bazounuruustories

WARNING : CRINGE In this story Sora and Jaxx will quickly fell in love with each other . But that doesn't me... More

The school bell
My first step in the classroom
Lunch break
On our way to the princable's office
Who is behind the door ?
I woke up just to blush ?!
Hope today is better
What is wrong ?
Mental breakdown
The knock that saved my life
The Cafe break
Months of repeat
Do I really hate him tho ?
Angel's answer and devil's dare
Getting ready
Broken silence
Are we official ?
Prom ?!
A new friend ?
The plan
Please Stop ! 😒
Getting ready ( again )
Execute the plan !
Did the plan failed ?
I'm sorry Sora ...
Social comfort
Awkward lunch
(I don't know what to name this chapter 😅)
It's really okay ?
Let's hang out Guys !
Nice to meet you ! 😁
Luca ! It's not what you think !
tears running down just as much as his blood
What was that all about ?
Did I heard it right ?
It's too late to go back
The result
The night before prom
The brighter the light glows , the darker the shadow gets
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44

Chapter 43

294 5 0
By bazounuruustories

Levi P.O.V 

I would never tell the others the truth i dont want to be a burden to them . I would deal with this by me self . 

Luca : Levi , take you meds ...

I hear Luca whisper into my ear . I quickly replied back .

Levi : Okay , where is it anyway ?

Luca : Let me get it for you , I will be back soon . 

And just like that he left us and went to get his backpack . I just sat their waiting for light to ask us a question . 

Light : Alright , Never have I ever ... Did something illegeal !

Alex and Jade : Ooooooh ~

some of us was just about to answer when my brother Luca came back with the bottle of meds .

Luca : Levi im back . 

Levi : okay , Guys ! Let me go to the bathroom real quick . 

I say as I get up from where I was sitting as a grabbed the bottle from my brother's hand . 

Jaxx : Okay .

Light : So everyonr here didnt break any laws ? 

Luca P.O.V 

I wanted to scare the squad again so I raised my hand and said ,

Luca : I have ! I did kill around 5 people earlier so yeah ! 

Sora : Youre not joking arent you ? 

Luca : Im not , why would I joke about it in the first place ?

Jade : EVERYONE RUUUUUNNN !!!!

Alex : AAAAAHHH !!!! 

And like that we ended up running away from me as I ran to catch them 1 by 1 . 

After that chaos ...

Alex : Guys should we sleep now ? Its getting a bit late . 

Jade : Alex you are such a party pooper ! Lets atleast stay up a little longer ! Its a sleepover anyway !

Alex : *sigh* I guess , Do i even have I choice ? * giggle*

Levi : sup guys im back . 

I saw my brother coming out of the bathroom . 

Alex : Levi , we need to talk about something , privatly . 

Levi : What is there to even talk about Alex ? 

Jaxx : Yeah , no . We know what you are hiding from us . 

Alex : Guys , Levi Jaxx and I are gonna talk about something in private real quick , would you mind waiting ? 

Jade : Sure . 

I hope they didnt find out about our household ...

I should listen to their conversation . 

Alex P.O.V 

I grabbed from Levis hand as I dragged him to the bedroom . I then threw him on the bed as he just looked at me with those ... pretty dark eyes-  I-I mean with that w-weird face . 

Alex : Levi , Me and Jaxx had enough about your stupid lies . We want to help you . You are our friend remember ? We are suppose to have our backs and trust , right ?

Levi : Listen , You 2 dont have to get in my business ! I will handle this problem on my own , and besides when did you guys found out about it anyway ? 

Jaxx : Before prom . When your step mother hurt your head with a glass bottle .

Levi : *sigh* So what that doesnt mean you guys have to help me ! I can handle this on my own !

Alex : And what makes you think that we will just leave you all alone with your mommy issiuse HUH ?!

Levi : How many times do I have to tell you ? JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE !

He then got up from the bed and tried to leave through the door . Too bad I was right in front of it . I quickly grabbed from his wrist and pulled him close to my bodie . 

Alex : YOU FLIPPING SILLY GOOSE !!!! SIT AND LISTEN TO WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY-

He truned around facing me , making eye contact . I saw his pretty black eyes but , there was something that was concerning about it , I saw pain and suffering in his dark pair of eyes . 

Levi : alex ... your hurting me ...

I looked down to see blood leaking through his hoodie . I immiediatly loosened the grib from my fingers and rolled up his sleeve to see bandages covered in blood . 

Alex : OMG ! IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT I-

Levi : Its ok ... im used to physical pain anyway ...

I just froze at the words he was saying . "Im used to physical pain anyway " .... "anyway" ..."anyway" ....

I started to tear up , feeling guilty that I just snapped and yelled at him . 

Jaxx : Levi ... Thats messed up ... Let me help you fix that ...

Jaxx then took a close look at Levis arm before going to the bathroom with him . 

AUTHOR  NOTE !!!! 

Sorry i havent been uptading like I used to . School has started , and Im have so much work to do these days . I hope you understand !!! Im started writing 2 more books this week ! 

MAKE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT !!!

One of them is a oneshot book and you can write down the request in the comments !

The other one is about Yandere Levi x Light ! 

I will try my best to keep you guys entertained ! 💗💗💗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 27
sora is a new member to the squad everyone greets him nicely except jaxx and the moment there eyes met a big rivalry started. whenever jaxx sees sor...
31.3K 596 18
"the moon is beautiful, isn't it" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sora hasn't dated anyone before, and his parents are becoming more and...
2.2K 49 20
"Fuccckkk" she moaned. This made me wet. I felt the rush of hot wetness between my legs and she continued to moan as I pleased her. She had cum quick...
236K 4K 27
It's his best friends sister, the love of his life, his soulmate. Haley and Jax have always loved eachother, but while she's away Jax does the unthi...