She's their life

By imaginerkives

We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers... More

Characters
Characters 2
☆Aesthetics☆
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Part 1
Photos
Woahh
Chapter 9: Part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Incorrect quotes
Incorrect quotes pt 2
Incorrect quotes 3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Facts about this book
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1: When she found them

Chapter 5

29.3K 599 159
By imaginerkives

Hi people, how are you?
Ok so I have a question.

I have another story about overprotective brothers, so tell me if I should make another one after this one or should I add the plot into this story.

So the plot is:

We have seen many types of obsessions, an obsession is when you are not able to stop thinking about something or someone. And obsessed on someone means that you ar ein love because in love you kinda get obsessed. Anyways,
So there are (as much as you want) brothers who are obsessed over a girl to make her their sister.

So tell me.

Should I add this here?

Or make another book.

And also give me names of more good op books, I think I have read all, completed *pouts*. Do tell.

Enjoy.

****

Have you ever felt that you are gonna be in a population of your own. I mean according to Lord Google there should be average 25 people per sq km to make a population. If I count my whole family, we can have our own population. We can even make one of our family member a president and can vote in ourself only. Have you ever felt that?

No! Don't worry because I'm gonna feel that very soon. Since the time they have told me that I have 18 brothers, I have been quiet, trying to process the information. The whole ride they try to talk to me but I gave all of them one word. Except Monday.

Now I know him, it's like I'm pulled to him. I can't even hide anything from him now.

I'm doing some calculation, if you ever come into my life.

Dad+ mom= 18 brothers + one sister(who gets lost), (then gets to know about them). So

0Mona +5familyMona= 21Mona (including mom and dad).

I think I will burst my head. I have Mr. Penis clutched to my side. He's the only one that has been with me all my life.
I sigh, kissing his head. My head against the window. Suddenly a question pops into my mind.

"Where do we live?" I ask not to any specific person.

"Italy" Marco says.

My eyes widen. I sit straight.

"Italy" I shout, everyone put hands on their ears.

Oh! I have a habit of shouting very loudly.

"Jeez, stop shouting." Monday says.

"I think I went deaf" Leo says picking his ear. I giggle. Despite my upset moment, thry know how to make me laugh.

"That where we all live, Bambina" dad says. (A.N- I used to read it Bambia 😂😂😂, I never saw the N).

I don't have problem for schooling as we all used to study in night, in our orphanage only.

"You will love there?" Mom says excitedly.

There giving me so many shock, I hope I don't faint due to heart attack.

Shock 1. I have a family.

Shock 2. I have 18 brothers

Shock 3. I'm gonna live in Italy.

I hope they don't give me more shocks. I nod and then go back to my resting position. I close my eyes and then take myself to the dream world.

Leo's pov

Today I have no limit to my happiness. We have finally got our princes back and my doll.
I love her so much.

"She is in shock" Marco says glancing at her sleeping position.

Aunt Emily goes to her side and takes her on her lap. Her head on her chest. Her eyes are in tears.

She finally got, what she was craving for.

As if knowing, Mona snuggles into her mom more, smiling. Aunt smiles and kisses her forehead.

"She will be getting more shocks in her life, now. She should be prepared" Monday says.

"No, one is gonna tell her about our Mafia" Uncle whispers sternly.

God his whisper only sends shiver down my spine.

Monday nods.

"Yes sir".

"I just hope she doesn't get a heart attack seeing others too" I say.

We all live closely. Half of America and Whole Italy is under our control.

"She will be alright" Uncle says.

"Let's just hope, she doesn't faint" Marco says and I chuckle.

$$$$

We reach our airport and are directly guided to the flight line.

Mona also wakes up and sees outside. Her eyes widen.

"We are directly on the runway, how?" She asks.

"We have our own private planes" Monday says and her mouth open. I chuckle at her expression.

"You said planes?" She confirms.

"Yes, planes" aunt says.

We all step outside.

Monday and Marco are holding each other's hand.

He truly missed her. Although he didn't knew about her. But he always felt incomplete or lifeless sometimes. Now his faces radiates happiness and his eyes are shining.

Mona gasps at the plane. She stand there for a minute silent. And then.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

She screams a girly scream jumping up and down.

"This is our plane?" She screams as everyone has their ears covered.

"Yes, baby. This is ours" Macro says rubbing his ears.

She again gasps and then punches Monday.

He shrikes.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"It's real, I'm not dreaming. I'm gonna be on the plane for the first time" she says.

My heart is filled with sadness suddenly.

My doll has suffered so much.

As we walk Mona tells Monday how she wanted to be on a plane.

"I always wanted to be in a plane, and now my dream is coming true. I'm gonna order so many things, like a smoothie with cream. I never had cream smoothie before. I'm going listen to music---oh wait" she suddenly says to Marco and then turns around.

We all look at her in confusion.

She then waves her hand high.

"Bye, bye USA, thank you for your warm gesture. Will see you later. Goodbye" she says apparently to no one. Then she steps on the first step of the plane stair.

She gasps.

"Mom, please when we get home, remember this date" she says to aunt.

She takes every step with a gasp.

When we finally step inside, Mona takes a sharp breath.

"Am I in heaven?" She asks softly.

Everyone chuckles.

(Staircase inside the jet)

She leans into Monday who grabs her by shoulders.

"Easy" Aunt says rushing to Mona.

"Are you okay?" She asks Mona in concern.

"She's fine, mom been very dramatic. Get off me." He says and she moves out of his arms.

She squeals and jumps, sitting in one of the chairs in hurry.

Her innocence is her identity.

We will do anything to keep it that way.

"We are getting ready soon, please ake your seats" the captain says and we all take our seats.

I sit beside Mona. She looks excited and nervous too.

"When we fly, I hope this plane doesn't fall" she says and my eyes soften.

"No, honey. The plane will not fall. Just hood my hand and everything will be fine" I say taking my hand out, which she takes and grabs it tightly.

When the plane starts to take off she closes her eyes nervously and holds my hand more tight.

"Ow...my ears are paining" she says. And uncle gives her cotton to put it into her ears. She takes it do the thing.

The whole plane she enjoys the ride by ordering something or playing anyone. She then rubs her eyes, indicating that she is tired. I open my arms and she takes thr hint, she jumps on my laps and hugs me.

Her slow breathing tells me that she is asleep.

"She is so excited" Monday says.

"Now, she will be more excited, Italy, here we come" I say and smile.

Welcome to Italy, Doll.

Mona's pov

As we climb out of the plane,I wave my bye to it.

"Thank you so much for the great experience, plane. We will meet soon" I say.

I see a many black cars already standing.

Woah.

"Why there are so many cars?" I ask in confusion.

Everyone look at each other.

"Baby, we are billionaires so we have to keep security with us for our safety" dad says and I nod.

We sit in one of the biggest car, and I relax in one of the seat. As we start moving my heart starts to beat fast, with all the questions roaming in my mind.

Will they like me?

Will they let me stay in their house?

As I think of all this I explore Italy, through my eyes. My eyes are wide open. I have never been to anywhere else before. It was only Truck to orphanage now I'm exploring new thing in my life. I'm kinda afraid.

We reach a very big door and I gasp.

"Thi---this is your house?" I ask in disbelief.

No way!

"No, it's our home now" mom says holding my hand tight and I gasp again.

I should add a gaspmeter into my throat.

The cars gets parked in their respective places as I step outside I gape at the interior and area.

I saw all this in only shows, what was that called...yes... Kardashians or something..
Now I'm feeling like one of them.

Suddenly I feel nervous.

"Don't worry, sweetie" dad says holding my hand tightly. I smile and then take a deep breath.

Let's do this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bleeding Heart By ...

General Fiction

19.5K 397 19
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...
516K 10.2K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
2.7M 64.6K 37
Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia going to survive a house full of, not only o...
277K 12.7K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...